[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is sucking cock something inherently unmasculine?
>>
Were you molested as a child??
>>
>>36664151
sucking dick is for bottoms and bottoms are women
>>
>>36664151
Sucking cock is manly idc what anyone says it’s gay male coded
>>
No but it is something inherently hot af
>>
>>36664159
No, why do you ask?
>>
>>36664170
Because 90% of faggots were molested in their youth
>>
>>36664151
All I know is that I do not feel very masculine when I do it...in fact, I feel feminine.
>>
>>36664151
On the contrary, sucking dick is dominant. You are putting a very sensitive organ into your mouth, which has teeth, and your partner has to trust you not to bite it.
>>
>>36664151
Yes, but patrician tier having your balls worshipped as well.

>t. bifag that always makes women, troons, and twinks suck on his balls too
>>
>trans women are women
>but if you suck their cocks you are gay
>>
>>36664151
Here is the difference between bottom for men bisexuals and trugays.
For the bottom bisexual, the erotic part about having sex with a man stems from becoming "feminine" or being humiliated in doing something "unmanly".
The bottom bi isn't into man, he just fetishizes sucking dicks as he thinks this turns them into a sissy or something.
The trugay is actually into men and sucks dick because he is turned on by men, he doesn't see having sex with a man as being "unmasculine".
Sex for the trugay is not about that shit, they are just turned on by men and men's bodies.

Know the difference, it might save your life.
>>
>>36665351
So that's why they are unable to top regular men?
And why are they a top for trannies and femboys (in addition to women)?
>>
>>36664151
can confirm that giving pp a smooch turned me into a complete slut
>>
>>36664180
this guy gets it
>>
>>36664151
Obviously sucking dick is feminine in the same way that eating pussy is masculine.
>>
>>36664151
Giving oral sex is always feminine and receiving oral sex is always masculine
>>
>>36669480
>eating pussy is masculine
>eating pussy is feminine
Okay, THIS is the great dilemma. Unlike the "are traps gay?" or "bisexual VS pansexual" boring bullshit.
>>
>>36664151
Am I pinning you to the wall with your legs resting on my shoulder as you clasp at my hair trying to whimper quietly as I devour your cute cock?
Or are you on all fours with a collar around your neck looking up at me as I fuck your throat like the cock-sheath it is?

You tell me what's masculine or feminine.
>>
>>36665351
This is kind of why I've been distancing myself from femboy/chaser stuff.
>>
>>36664151
Yes. It's shameful and submissive. A man should never put his mouth near a cock or vagina. It's disgusting.
>>
>>36665351
Guess that makes me a bisexual top with zero attraction to women, femboys, or trannies.
>>
>>36670393
>bisexual top with zero attraction to women, femboys, or trannies.
Masc fuckers are just ashamed gays who claim to be "bi" because they think that makes them more masculine. LOL.
>>
>>36670358
as a trans girl, this makes me want to give head to someone (not u though loser)
>>
>>36665351
Based.
>>
>>36664151
Let me explain the logic
>the vast majority of cocksuckers on the planet are women
>women by their very nature are unmasculine
>therefore, any man who engages in this activity which is primarily the domain of women will be associated with them and is thus similarly unmasculine

This is true for any kind of sexual act as well as for sexual attraction in general. If you're a man whose sexual patterns cluster closer to women (gay), or a woman whose sexual patterns cluster closer to men (lesbian) you are an honorary member of the opposite sex. This isnt homophobia so much as simple pattern recognition.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.