[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Do asexual men actually exist? Like everytime I've come across a guy posturing as asexual they're actually just either A. Really sexually repressed or B. Lying lol
>>
its easier to deny you have any sexuality than to admit you are attracted to the same sex but they largely spurn your affections

>A. Really sexually repressed or B. Lying lol
porque no los dos
>>
>>36664710
They exist but are proably about 0.8% of men or something. It's rare to meet one and most will pass under the radar and not even be out.
>>
>>36664791
literally only 1.6% of men are even gay
.8% of men being asexual would be HUGE
>not out
huh that's the whole point asexuals are always loud about how they are asexual
nobody would care if you just didn't have sex...
>>
>>36664806
1.6% gay but what about bisexual men and men in the closet? i dont think .8 is a lot, like, taking into a count that a lot of them would be preassured by society indirectly to like act like a man and be sex obsessed?
>>
>>36664848
Let me guess, you think being gay is accepted now, and gay men would have no reason to hide their sexuality from others?
>>
i have a high libido but everytime i try sex or masturbation i'm like "meh it's boring let's just cuddle instead"
I have no penetrative desire too
I don't know if i count as asexual
>>
>>36664710
I am asexual but I'm a cis man on HRT
>>
>>36664806
The percentage of gay men is probably a bit higher than that, anyway in my experience it is pretty rare to meet a gay man unless you explicitly seek gays out... I've seen estimates that asexuals are 1% of the population but that number did seem a bit high to me. Though with how people try to explan "asexual" to mean anyone who isn't willing to fuck anything that moves, it's hard to get an impression of what exactly someone means when they call themselves that.
>>
>>36664927
im talking about, like, fully uninterested in anything sex/arousal related. i doubt 1% is accurate, the number only makes sense when you encounter the "asexual but loves sex" nonsense crowd
>>
>>36664710
I'm an asexual man. I just don't talk about it because its annoying as fuck being called an incel, being told "omg who hurt you", "I bet you just haven't found the right one", "you're probably just gay". There's literally nothing I gain by telling anyone.
>>
>>36665032
yeah i get you 100%, im an asexual woman and just dont feel like its anyones business to know unless i'm seeing someone and even then its a gamble
>>
>>36665032
>"you're probably just gay"
I mean you are.
>>
>>36665975
>just dont feel like its anyones business to know
Yup.
>>36666039
Whatever you say anon, you know me better than myself. Lmao.
>>
>>36664926
Same

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.