[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1332.png (10 KB, 660x665)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
In case they make HRT treatment illegal for adults undergoing gender reassignment, does anyone here know of any deep web sites that allows me to purchase estrogen and other blockers so I would be able to continue through self-medicating?
>>
>>36664847
>deep web sites
Glowie detected, ignore, report
>>
We need to use the surveillance state to imprison or at least institutionalize trannies found to have purchased estrogen clandestinely. We need a complete crackdown on men taking hrt forever. No exception, no mercy.
>>
>>36664847
this thread glows so hard im blind now
>>
>>36664847
Go to ur mom dot com
>>
>>36664847
reminder to the autists who want to be helpful by posting an actual answer; don't, you're only going to get your helpful answer shut down
this thread glows enough to be radioactive
>>
>>36664857
>>36664870
What the fuck is a glowie?
>>
free ross ulbricht
>>
>>36664892
I was wondering the same thing.
>>
>>36664891
There are people out there panicked about what the future holds under whatever administration becomes powerful. Trump is that traditional threat, but the Democrats have always been one step behind him.

I have no idea what a “glowie” is but perhaps it’s legitimately someone asking for help. I wish I knew of the sites OP is asking for but even I am clueless.
>>
>>36664847
so bright!!!
>>
>>36664892
>>36664907
A "glownigger." It's a term used to describe federal agents, taken from some dude that claimed the CIA was making mutant niggers that would glow.
>>
>>36664923
I don't think those people turn to 4chan for help desu anyway those sites are not easy to find if someone really wants to though unfortunately one of the easiest resources to get was closed recently
>>
>>36664923
>There are people out there panicked about what the future holds under whatever administration becomes powerful.
this is reasonable and completely fair.
>I have no idea what a “glowie” is
see >>36664935
>but perhaps it’s legitimately someone asking for help.
i'm sorry to say this, it isn't. 4chan is infamous for being used by federal agents for intelligence gathering and the like.
>I wish I knew of the sites OP is asking for but even I am clueless.
if you do come across that information, keep your cards close to your chest and share it only with non-compromised sources. opsec is essential for long-term survival.
>>
>>36664935
I don’t get why federal agents would be after HRT websites when it’s not currently illegal for adults to transition. They have no legal precedence to take down such websites in contrasts to those distributing hard drugs.

>>36664943
I assume if they don’t know of any other resources they might, but what was the resource that was closed down recently?
>>
>>36664964
>I don’t get why federal agents would be after HRT websites when it’s not currently illegal for adults to transition. They have no legal precedence to take down such websites in contrasts to those distributing hard drugs.
just because it lacks legal precedence *specifically*, doesn't mean they'd be safe. it's easy enough for the justification for shutdown or even arrest to be the simple act of creating a system that allows "drugs" of any kind to be distributed, regardless of what they are. and, bear in mind, feds are systematically opposed to "transgenderism".
they are not your friends, and the law is always on their side.
>>
>>36664960
OP here and I sort of forgot that federal agents tend to scout this board. Do you perhaps know where I could get such resources without compromising them?

>>36664964
This is true. I honestly don’t know where to go when it comes to this and I had second thoughts about coming here but I’m desperate.
>>
>>36664964
Not a troon, so correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure hormones are some variety of controlled and giving them out when you're not a doctor/a doctor giving them out without actually conducting medical screening would likely be illegal, of some variety.
>>
>>36664979
I’m surprised nobody ever obtained the Jewish of the Jew lawyers to defend them. If anyone knows how to create legal loopholes out of nowhere, it’s the Jews. Israel alone has been positive on trans people. So, maybe, a Jewish lawyer can put those glowies in their place.
>>
>>36664847
Activists are literally trying to get you to kys so they have more ammunition
>>
>>36664964
There was a subreddit with lots of info that was shut down last month
I'm sure there are still resources around though. And for ftms they should just look into gymbro type communities
>>
>>36664997
Another reason Israel should be nuked. That we needed another reason.
>>
>>36665006
What was the subreddit?
>>
>>36664997
Body autonomy prevents it from fully being illegal. It’s why abortion hasn’t been made illegal in all fifty states yet. It’s because this opens the door to other things conservatives hate like mandatory vaccinations.
>>
>>36664997
The one time when Jews are useful.
>>
>>36664847
>>36664892
>>36664907
>>36664923
>>36664964
>>36664980
I will hit you all with my car.

>>3666493
>>36665006
>>366649605
Stop talking holy shit
>>
You glow so hard
>>
>>36665067
How can I prove I’m not an agent?
>>
>>36665102
dead internet theory; everyone is a federal agent
>>
>>36664847
I am King Terry the Terrible. The CIA will be executed with an A-10 gun, the fist of God.
>>
>>36665121
Terry A. Davis?
>>
>>36665119
I assume I just have to explore the deep web on my own? Is Tor still the most reliable deep web browser?
>>
>>36664847
THREE LETTER AGENT GLOW SO BRIGHT
>>
>>36664964
Operating a pharmacy without a license is still illegal. Estrogen isn't, but dispensing it for human use is.
>>
>>36665366
I work in a pharmacy and I have years of training as a nurse. No, it really fucking isn't, nobody just never stands up to the government because they're pussy.

Now go and fucking kill yourself, puank.
>>
Is Tor still a good browser for deep web exploration?
>>
>>36666053
No, retard.
>>
>>36666006
you haven't noticed all the certificates they have to have on the wall?
>>
>>
>>36665006
r/transdiy is still up. Seconded. OP needs to do their own research It's not hard. All is there for those who look.
>>
>>36667479
Someone seems upset.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.