[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240724_203020.jpg (25 KB, 761x598)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
Why do I want to be physically male but abhor the male social role? Why am I completely unable to identify with other ftms?
>>
male social role - slavery
female social role - everyone loves you and gives you free shit for existing
>>
>>36664972
That's the objective truth and nobody sane would even try to deny that
>>
>>36664962
Because you are a cis woman, go back roastie
>>
>>36664972
What free shit do you get just by being a woman?
>>
>>36664972
*sigh*
based if ftm
cringe if mtf
>>
File: 00074-2376654376.jpg (32 KB, 450x675)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>36664972
Exactly this lol. Women are truly the superior sex, and I'm not even kidding. Men are okay when they're not being brain-poisoned with testosterone (which is literally all the time lol). So yeah - I'm not ashamed to believe that the future is low-test men in clerical positions, cis women and trans women on top (matriarchy), and if you want to keep your high test BS, you can be the lowest class and be our mules for physical labor.
>>
>>36665035
food, shelter, medical care, sex, companionship, psychological care, beauty contests, onlyfans, there's all sorts of things held out differentially to women mostly
>>
>>36665035
Strangers will literally pay for your orders at restaurants and shopkeepers will occasionally let you take things for free if you're a skinny, young and moderately attractive woman. People, not only men, are nice to you by default and let you get away with a lot of things that would get a man to have the cops called on him for. You also get offered a ton of social and career related opportunities and often get invited to events if you're just a bit sociable. Being shy as a woman makes others want to help, protect and include you in their group while being confident makes them respect you and want your attention, there's literally no way to lose if you just meet those 3 points of criteria. Having experienced both sides (FTM) it's plainly clear why someone wouldn't want to take the male role in society unless they heavily romanticized it (see stoicism).
>>
>>36665201
This x1002

Thank you for writing that out.
>>
>>36665035
If you are a guy who wants to go on a yacht you need to buy a yacht. If you are a woman who wants to go on a yacht you need to know a guy who bought a yacht.
>>
>>36664962
same reason I'm mtf and abhor the idea of having to take up or try to meet the standards of the feminine social role but desperately need(ed) to change my body with feminizing hormones
>>
>>36665258
Do you feel out of place around other trans women?
>>
>>36666803
deeply
>>
>>36665035
please anon, ever since I started "passing" (to cis people at least) I get money from weirdos online for existing (insta weirdos, not discord b4 u ask), I get coffee paid for for no reason, I get gifts and tips from old men at work (and this isn't common in my country b4 u ask too)... The difference is very much there lol
>>
>>36665201
if you're an uggo this goes down really fast tbf
then you get all of the problems with misogyny and none of the upsides of pretty privilege
and that's pretty likely if you're a non-passing trans girl, old in an unflattering way (without nearby children because mothers get sympathy points), or even just fat and not especially attractive despite it
>>
>>36666837
Oh word.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.