[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I know you feel lonely. Maybe you recently started HRT. You have withdrawn from outside society because you are scared.
On social media you see someone who is trans just like you. Maybe they are even nerdy and into the same things you are.
But UNLIKE you, they are so confident and sexy! Posting lots of risque pictures. They even have simps! You decide you want to be part of this world. You change your personality to seem more like theirs. You have something special in common with this person, you're both trans! Maybe one day you could even be lovers. Even if it isn't them, they are connected to a whole network of similar people. Your special transbian connection could be out there waiting for you! You just need to become part of the "in" group, that's all!

Do not fall down this rabbit hole. Not only are those people not as happy, interesting, or sexy as they look, but you don't really know them. They have their own set of problems, maybe even much worse than yours. Many of these people are unapologetic narcissists. One day if you play your social chameleon games well enough you might get into that discord server. You might realize there are minors in there too, and that the people in the server don't make much of a distinction between them and non minors when behaving in inappropriate overtly sexual ways.
Remember that being trans does not give you a free pass to try and fuck as many other trans people as possible and act like a gross chaser with a tranny fetish
>>
>>36665095
>being trans does not mean you [entire reason person is trans]
>>
>>36665108
I still think these people are just misguided and really stupid. I think we need increased awareness of this problem in the community to help shepherd these vulnerable (and stupid) people
>>
>>36665108
please don't lump the AGP'ers in with us, thanks

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.