[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: han.jpg (229 KB, 1170x1452)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
Straight people are the reason you are here
>>
>>36665110
I literally would not have noticed if my parents didn't decide to procreate
>>
>>36665110
this is no longer the case for everyone. my aunt and her partner have a child via in vitro. no heterosexual contact was involved in making this kid.
>>
>its my parents fault I'm in a living hell
Thanks!
>>
its funny that straight society wants gay people to repress and have kids with the opposite sex, but can't even then acknowledge that many breeding episodes are in fact repressing gay people breeding with other repressing gay people of the opposite sex, or straight people
>>
Hey you know straight people don't think like this, do you? Actual straight people have kids because they want to, and they don't really care about gay people. They are just normal about it. They don't need all this propaganda to want to have kids because if you are a normal heterosexual person having kids is as natural a biological instinct as getting a bite to eat. LGBT doesn't really bother them because that's someone else's life and they are too busy living their own.
>>
>>36665110
My dad is bi tho
>>
>>36665110
I wish I was never born
>>
>>36665110
I didn't want to be here
>>
>>36665110
It’s funny
>>
>>36665147
Not my fault if most straight people are retards. The truth is the truth is the truth. It is the only thing that is constant.
>>
>>36665110
my retarded parents should have had an abortion a second time instead of becoming poor christcucks

But no I'm here 27 "effeminate male" repper and everyone around me upset with my appearance because I'm kinda of joke male/boy

Just a stupid take OP

Tongue my hard haired poor eastern european asshole
>>
>>36665238
What's wrong with being an effeminate male?
>>
>>36665110
>Straight people are the reason you are here
Both my parents were bi though?
>>
>>36665247
If i wasn't skinny/anorexic and 5.6 it'll be ok being effeminate male in my country/I can't bare slave labour. So they hate me so much

But if I was 5.9 or 6 I may even troon out easily
>>
>>36665110
>straight people are the reason you are here
Wtf I'm straight and I hate straight people now
>>
I hate my phobic parents so much it's unreal
>>
>>36665110
you shoulda been a blowjob
>>
>>36665110
my mom is a repping pooner tho
>>
>>36665110
yeah, it wasn't appreciated. can i go back to being a sperm instead
>>
>>36665110
I hate that I was born anyways idgaf
>>
>>36665110
Queer people have children too, I'm fairly sure my mother isn't straight though my father probably is. I wouldn't be surprised if most people have at least one closeted bisexual parent.
>>
>>36665110
You say that as if life is an enjoyable thing while to most it's just suffering, pain and poverty
>>
>>36665110
so you accept it's genetic and not a trend or personality and we can't be cishet since its our nature?
>>
>>36665110
i really wish i had not been born
>>
>>36666283
being trans is a choice
>>
>>36665110
Thanks for nothing dipshits
>>
>>36666361
Being normiecuck it's a choice to
>>
>>36665110
yeah
>>
>>36665318
but the shorter you are the better for trooning out. 5'6" is great height for a femmy guy why u don't like it?
>>
>>36665110
Kek... You know I'm gay and I had sex with women. What makes you think that faggots don't have sex with women? Like not even bisexuals, fully gay men are sometimes so closeted that they will get into relationships with women and have sex with them
>>
>>36666564
Being small and weak sucks
>>
aight then send snap and i'll tongue your asshole
>>
yup and man will each other or fuck each other in the ass
that is life
>>
>>36665238
/srs aight then send snap and ill tongue your asshole
>>
>>36666742
>snap
I use only telegram
>>
>>36665110
>people
So close!
Just my parents whom i love dearly
The rest of the heterosexuals have yet to prove their worth
>>
>>36666702
if you are cute then at least some men will look at you as they would at women, but if you are not cute then it's over forever
i guess there are two choices you can make anon: go to gym and strive to be as masculine as you can only to fail and became a caricature of a man OR take hrt and become a cute guy and age gracefully with a loving bf who is a top
>>
>>36666797

>fail and became a caricature of a man

That's what i do now

>take hrt

I have zero money and no job live with phobic parents

>take hrt and age gracefully with a loving bf who is a top

Every gay tops online or irl I met was super violent so no even bottoms

I just choose to continue my humiliation satanic ritual and just be who this fucking society/world lets me to be
>>
>>36666797
>become a cute guy
When normies irl see a cute guy/or whatever queer related they start to hate you. I don't want to be violent attacked.
>>
>>36666766
send telegram i'll hit u up
>>
>>36666945
lol i am 27 and jobless and living with parents too but they do give me some cash for things which allows me to buy hrt. the bathtub kind is very cost efficient too.
i don't want to be pushy but it's now or never get some monies and try stuff. if you don't like it at least you will have no regrets in the future.
>>
>>36667007
Do you realize that im just a repper? Not hrt twink or tranny
>>
>>36667136
still want It, let me have It
>>
>>36667232
@Poisonstar40

For my own risk
>>
>>36667269
okay now i'm actually very horny wtf lol
>>
>>36665110
OP you really need to stop being so self-loathing.
>>
>>36667361
Find it?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.