[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: femaleprivilege,.jpg (439 KB, 2796x224)
439 KB
439 KB JPG
Why do women shame men for suggesting females bear some form of social privileges over men?
Most people here want to have a female social role, perhaps that's connected to your sense of transness.
>>
>>36665389
picrel also applies to hot men aswell tbqh
>>
>>36665415
not as much though
and ugly men have it much worse than ugly women
ugly women still get more homeless shelters per capita and social services targeted just as females
there are welfare programs only women can access or to which women are given favorable access
many states discriminate against men in offering welfare - red states often more openly

women are not drafted in wars
women don't have their penises mutilated
>>
>>36665389
I dunno ask Karen Straughan
First thing to come to my mind: Women do not even recognize they have these benefits and it is useful for them to pretend they don't because man bad woman good and why won't anyone think of the women??
>>
males can't be victims
men being raped is less important than women being raped
mens bodies must be largely hidden with clothing but women can show off their skin
>>
>>36665389
i’m a moderately attractive, skinny, white woman and i dont get anything substantial out of it. like people are generally nicer and i sometimes can get a free drink but that’s it. i guess i could get free meals out of tinder dates but that sounds awful
>>
>>36665468
>men’s bodies must be hidden but women can show off skin
?? its literally illegal for me to be shirtless while men do it alll the time
>>
>>36665545
most women wear shorter shorts than men do
most men wear baggy clothing that covers the legs to the knee and the arms to the elbow
>>
>>36665443
I'm not going to argue about the rest but
>women don't have their penises mutilated
Obviously. Because women don't have penises.
Just like men don't have to worry about getting pregnant.
Maybe you meant that genital mutilation of male infants is normalised in the civilised world?
>>
>>36665760
women don't have their genitals mutilated at birth
removing the clitoral hood is seen as more wrong than removing the foreskin
happy now semantic distractionist?
>>
>>36665558
Let's see whose work attire covers up more skin on average.
>>
File: 1718973637912847.jpg (596 KB, 750x915)
596 KB
596 KB JPG
>>36665772
For someone championing male rights, you sure are a cunt.
>>
I am a MRA but free drink free food argument is dumb because there is always an implicit agreement that the woman will whore herself out for him
Which is why the woman who do that shit are the minority and it seems like more women do it than in reality because of social media
>>
>>36665791
Post more asian hunks pls
>>
Female socialization is a hell of a thing, to boot.

>Be shy, awkward nerd girl with anxiety
>Everybody in her life is there to help her out
>Reassure her, give guidance, and help her move forward

>Be shy, awkward nerd boy with anxiety
>FAST TRACK PATH TO BEING AN INCEL!
>>
>>36665811
but thats not true either
there are so many invisible women that society never even glances at because theyre "unattractive"
they didnt even have a chance to prove their stuff because from the start they were deemed ugly and therefore a failure at "woman"
>>
>>36665856
ugly women can still get sex and male companionship and collect resources from simps
>>
>>36665811
i think people who think this really underestimate how much women hate other women, like being an awkward nerd girl often leads to your only friends being incels who want to fuck you
>>
>>36665415
>>
>>36665389
I mean it's an objective fact in Western countries. Men have precisely zero (0) laws that benefit them alone, while women have a plethora of laws that specifically protect them.
>>
>>36665928
>while women have a plethora of laws that specifically protect them.
like what?
>>
>>36665883
yeah but thats other men choosing to do that
>>
>>36665928
It's more like some laws use gendered language which focuses on women. Istanbul convention is a good example of something which doesn't technically discriminate againts men but in practice does
>>
>>36665928
protect them from who
>>
>>36665996
like how a ban on birth control is technically genderless but disadvantages women
>>
>>36666011
women love to abuse men
>>
>>36665970
Title IX?
>>
>>36666014
Trans men are men under the law so it is still genderless law
>>
>>36666015
no im asking about the tons of laws to protect women
from who
>>
>>36665970
Virtually every crime is punished with a harsher penalty if the perpetrator is a man and the victim a woman.
And we STILL don't have laws that protect men from woman-on-man-specific crimes such as paternity fraud (which is also a crime against the child so we have a clear women>children>men hierarchy here).
>>
>>36666193
How about from women? Since on many many parts of the world rape is defined as penetration meaning victims of female on female rape can only hope to prove sexual assault if they can even get that much
>>
>>36666193
From other women and men alike. Lesbian relationships are notorious for the high chance of domestic violence.
But if women get all those laws to boost their power, men need their own as well, especially in matters where they're powerless against women under the current laws (paternity fraud, gold digging, divorce rape, false rape allegations, nonconsensual abortion, different pricing for the same good or service such as dating app subscriptions, and so on).
>>
>>36665389
>Why do women shame men for suggesting females bear some form of social privileges over men?
This is hilarious because this mechanism IS the social privilege and its own protection method.
>>
>>36665923
they even make the charts look like a female body part!
>>
>>36665389
>skinnny
working ln it
>young
is 22 too old
>moderately attractive
will never achieve
>>
women cannot hurt men
>>
>>36666204
>blacks are punished more than whites
>"a clear example of racial discrimination"
>males are punished more than females
>*crickets*
>>
>>36667005
Correct!
They can only psychologically scar them, steal all their money, imprison them based off their claims, and maybe just shoot them with a firearm.

They can't "hurt" men.
>>
>>36665923
fixed it to account for mtf passoids and also changed the mtf text since it implies they're detransing
>>
>>36667754
I spelt Privilege wrong holy fuck I'm retarded it's literally in the picture
>>
>>36665389
What if I told you a lot of women will do the same or similar for attractive men and that the common denominator here is being attractive, not being female?
>>
>>36668225
then I would say that ugly females have more social options than ugly males

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.