[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240726_122227.jpg (80 KB, 915x1355)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
how was the recovery? do they look natural? how much was it and did insurance help at all?? im seriously considering it myself
>>
>>36665402
bump pls help me...
>>
>>36665662
I got under the muscle implants and they look natural, but they feel firmer and lack much of the 'bounce' of normal boob. If you get above the muscle they will feel nicer and bounce more but wont look natural. If I had to do it again I'd do subfascial which is kinda a hybrid between the two. I dont know how natural they would look like that, but probably it would be the best of both worlds
>>
I got e cups.

Men STARE at me. I love it. They look great, my figure looks feminine. What a great decision
>>
>>36665700
why would you ever do below the muscle?
>>
>>36665764
if you don't have much prior breast growth they tend to recommend you do under the muscle because it wont look fake
>>
>>36665700
>>36665796
i think i wanna do above. my breasts aren't *super* tiny
>>36665734
yeah i want this!!! i want big ones
>>
>>36665836
I got huge tits, I recommend them. I got the hybrid where its above the muscle and below my natural breast tissue.

Every man I've been with has been deeply impressed, I can see the looks on their faces in my mind, they go crazy. Definitely, if you can, do the hybrid, mine bounce as I walk down the stairs, and look very natural.

Its helped me pass more than even ffs
>>
>>36665878
wow!!! okay you've definitely sold me. what cup size were u before and after?
>>
>>36665884
I got Motiva brand, during the consultation they stuffed the implant into a bra and I wore a dress. I laughed and said no way ill look like this irl, but I did and now I'm happy to wear low cut tops.

Was a C cup, now an E cup, had 625cc.

The surgeon recommended I dont go bigger as it increases the risk of complications and I can have them for life without needing a revision in 10 years time
>>
>>36665919
wow! is it rude to ask for pics? i'm halfway between a b and c rn and wanna know what i can expect
>>
>>36665402
>did insurance help at all
i had a consult for BA. biggest size the plastic surgeons office had was 745CCs. I think I would do 500ish CC but i’m scared they would look ridiculous on my frame. Insurance would’ve covered it all besides my deductible.
>>
>>36665930
what insurance do u have? aetna says they cover it partially but idk how kuch i would have to shell out and ik it can be pricey
>>
>>36665942
blueshield with sbux
it was a dr johnson lee in california who was in-network
>>
post boobs
>>
>>36665929
I could send on discord, post yours and I'll add

:)
>>
>>36666025
sure
ablazingstarisborn
>>
How long do most girls wait before considering ba? I want to make sure I know how much natural boob I'll be working with before I decide if I want one. Currently 36D at 19 months, recently been getting stretch marks, so they're prolly still growing.
>>
>>36666049
holy shit. u might not need it lol. id how long to wait either. ive been on hrt for 3 yesrs and havent had a ton of growth. prog made them fuller but not any bigger
>>
>>36666060
Yeah, all my transition stat points are going into my booba. Unfortunately, not enough into feminizing face/body shape :/
>>
>>36666049
I wait 3.5 years, but boobs can still grow after BA

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.