[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: asdasasd.png (1.92 MB, 1067x1067)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
theres this sex club in atlanta called Tokyo Valentino and tonight is trans night.

its open 24/7 and has 3 floors it used to be mostly gay men but its been renovated a few times and now its advertised as a party club so theres alot of straight or "DL" guys going there to fuck, they rent it to Bachelorette parties and stuff so Friday and Saturday theres alot of straight people.

Last time i went a few months ago a guy almost got beat up for touching another "DL" guy in the darkroom and he kept yelling he wasnt gay and was going to beat his fruity ah. This was in the darkroom where people go to get their dick sucked and fuck anonymously. Theres also a lot of drug use and dealers there so i didnt like going much anymore i hate that you can smell the weed on dicks and some guys are obviously on coke or meth and its very degenerate.

The guys there have huge cocks though and i havent had anal in months, i really want to go but idk if i should. Would you?

I live with my mom so i cant have anyone over and its the only place i can have sex without having to talk to anyone for hours to setup a hookup or get a hotel. They charge $30 to get in
>>
>>36665474
> Sex club?
>>
>>36665517
The first floor is all gloryholes and dark rooms, 2nd floor is dance floor with dark rooms and rented rooms, 3rd floor is stripper areas, bdsm rooms and cages/sex swing and locker room nudity is allowed
>>
lmao this is actually disgusting what, why would you want to go get aids from some disgusting old gay men who are high on meth
>>
>>36665474
would they let me in if I'm trans but don't have a penis?
>>
>>36665580
Doesn't sound dafe
>>
>>36665596
I've been going there since I was 21 I'm 30 now and I've never caught anything, you just have to be careful most guys there are normal dudes alot of them simply go there because they're lonely

Actual whores with stds are not gonna pay for sex they're just gonna open tinder and have fuckbois like you come to their place

There's actually alot of nerdy and geeks there most dudes who can't get sex anywhere else come there
>>
nta but my friend invited me to a club like this when i visited him in atlanta. i thought it would be fun just to people watch but i ended up getting molested by an old indian man
>>
>>36665474
>it used to be mostly gay men but its been renovated a few times and now its advertised as a party club so theres alot of straight or "DL" guys going there to fuck, they rent it to Bachelorette parties
>he kept yelling he wasnt gay and was going to beat his fruity ah. This was in the darkroom where people go to get their dick sucked and fuck anonymously
Holy shit, total breeder death now.
>>
>>36665616
I've seen dudes with beards and party city wigs wearing high heels walking around there literally no one cares

I've also seen FtM studs there too and lesbians
>>
i dont wanna be a pick-me lgbt person but holy fuck can you guys not be like totally disgusting and horrible??????
>>
>>36665678
It's basically the same as a gay bathhouse where gay guys go cruising the only difference is this club allows straight ppl in
>>
>>36665703
That reminds me there's this old Chinese guy who I've run into multiple times there over the years he's this short skinny old man probably in his 50s and he's always jerking off in the corner listening to people have sex, he always grabs people's junk but if you try to touch him he says "no gay no no no" and walks out to another darkroom lmao
>>
>>36665719
yeah the problem is I just look like a woman so not sure how gay guys
>>36665691
eww
>>36665703
last time I was in atlanta went to a similar place just got molested by a black girl
>>
File: FB_IMG_1716222278367.jpg (46 KB, 1080x1080)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>36665733
Well you are.

Because straight clubs are even more degenerate at least here there is consent, straights drug and rape each other at clubs everyday

Stand the fuck up girl you sound pathetic.
>>
>>36665808
U will never be a woman
>>
>>36666005
when im getting plapped by a gay dude tonight come tell me that

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.