[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1716386874535239.gif (933 KB, 498x275)
933 KB
933 KB GIF
Literally everyone around me is suffering from some weird infections and I used to be extremely sickly all my life. Literally any contact with a sick person meant I was next. Now nothing. I mean I got an extemely light case of a sore throat that resolved itself in a week and I barely noticed it. I haven't caught anything else since I started estrogen. The immuno-activating function of hormones is fucking real sisters.
>>
>>36665578
let's be real, what's actually been training your immune system is the fact you have a new stranger inside of you every other day
>>
Estrogen made me an animal whisperer
All animals love me to an abnornal extent
Estrogen is a funny chemical
>>
>>36665578
yea? prove it. let me spit in your mouth. say aaaaa
>>
>>36665578
Estrogen makes you weak retard
>>
>>36665578
literally same what-
i used to get sick all the time then stopped after starting hrt
im detransing rn (forced) and i literally got sick after going to a job interview where i was around people for like not even an hour
>>
>>36665578
I think I agree with you OP. I regularly fly and go to packed crowded conventions, all my friends get sick while I never come down with anything.
>>
>>36665602
Estrogen superpowers
>>
>>36665578
I tried to kill myself last week and jumped out of the window of my apartment, but I survived. I blame it on estrogen too
>>
>>36666665
Almost. Scirntifically speaking women are less successfull in that
>>
>>36666665
what floor did u jump from
>>
>>36666804
the ground floor :3
>>
>>36666831
this, you guessed correctly :/
>>
>>36665602

same here, every time i interact with a cat, they come up to me and are really sweet and i pet them and stuff, then the owner says "they never let anyone do that! wow!" and im like ^w^ it's pretty cool

unrel- do captchas get longer the more you solve?
>>
>>36666957
>unrel- do captchas get longer the more you solve?
go back to whatever website reposting our greentexts you came from please, its better in the long term for your mental health to not absorb our brainworms

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.