[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (70).jpg (31 KB, 554x554)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
It's crazy to think I can be attracted to this and be 100% heterosexual.
>>
>>36666468
>t. cisf
>>
>>36666468
Isn't he like the FTM version of Blair White (sold their soul to far right TERF internet grifters and claims trans people are evil despite being one)
>>
>>36666468
having sex with him is technically heterosexual
being attracted to him is definitely homosexual though
>>
what is crazier is cannibalism imo
>>
Yeah women do love pussy on a man sometimes
>>
>>36666507
Yeah buck angel is a transphobic retard who calls himself biologically female and he especially hates mtfs too.
>>
>>36666468
>BUT I JUST CAN'T DATE A DUDE WITH A VAG
>>
>>36666468
i could beat this dudes ass irl
>>
>>36666488
>>36666514
She's a woman regardless of what she did to her body. She should use the female bathroom and I'd remain 100% straight for having sex with her.
>>
cis men being attracted to trans men is always straight, regardless of whatever misleading photos you produce of those women to imply they don't REALLY look like women in real life
>>
>>36666973
Based.
>>
>>36666977
>misleading photos you produce of those women to imply they don't REALLY look like women in real life
I've met this person irl they don't look like a woman whatsoever

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.