[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (71).jpg (28 KB, 354x415)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
I'm cis but I'm jeaous of attractive trannies, they can post their pics on 4chan and have hundreds of anons simping and desiring them, how is that fair?
>>
post one
>>
>>36666618
you shouldnt be jealous of them just doing that
you should be jealous because that means theyre succeeding at being female and you arent
>>
>>36666636
Maybe that as well.
>>
you are jealous of socially outcasted men getting attention from other degenerate gay men on an incel image board. meanwhile the average girl gets 100x that attention daily from normal straight men in public
>>
>>36666618
i mean it’s but than nothing but it’s really not all that great, you get like 3-5 replies saying sexo and asking for my discord and then still go back to your shitty life where no one loves you
>>
>>36666693
hey trannies take what they can get
>>
>>36666618
I mean you could post your pics to passgen too. No one would figure you out for just larping as a passoid. They'd probably clock you, they'd clock a pregnant woman. You can be one of us
>>
>>36666693
Maybe, but my sex is male, so I get more jealous of trannies.
>>36666703
Better than getting no attention at all whatsoever.
>>
>>36666618

Women don't post their pictures on 4chan because they know they are too high value because it's full of honey men who want women.

There's not many men who want trannies and they are insecure and mentally ill. Any cis woman who posted her pics on b or soc would Be hounded and simped over.
>>
>>36666747
You have never used /soc/.
>>
>>36666740
>Maybe, but my sex is male
ohhhhh nooo
it's over, anon, take your pills. The only people who are jealous of trans women are repressors
>>
>>36666730
>larping as a passoid
Idk what you're talking about
>>36666747
>There's not many men who want trannies and they are insecure and mentally il
And there's even less men who want a random ugly guy.
>>
>>36666740
>better than no attention at all
i mean you could always post in the gay dude threads on /soc for attention, the gooners there will give some to basically anyone
>>
>>36666774
It's not like that, I'm just jealous of the attractive ones because they appeal to men more than me, I wish I was in their shoes in this sense.
>>36666805
Not how it works.
>>
File: The world.png (2.6 MB, 1334x750)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB PNG
>>36666618
You’re an attention starved beta male jealous of cross-dressing mentally ill men who get their attention from prison gay dudes. Hahahaha you’re a fucking embarrassment. You might as well join them
>>
File: 1722011963685985.gif (933 KB, 498x275)
933 KB
933 KB GIF
>>36666839
>because they appeal to men more than me, I wish I was in their shoes in this sense.
you are appealing to different types of men, you are going after gays, they're going after straights. You overlap with bi men but that's all.
Why are you not jealous of cis women who appeal even more to men?
>>
>>36666839
just download grinder then. it’s not that hard to get male attention dude
>>
>>36666853
Wow, so what?
>>36666869
>you are appealing to different types of men
Men are men.
>Why are you not jealous of cis women who appeal even more to men?
Because I share my sex with mtf transexuals, so there is some proximity. But yeah, sure, being a regular woman must be cool as well.
>>36666875
>just get aids dude
Shut up
>>
>>36666792
Oh I thought you were a woman lol. If you're a guy then lmao "cis"
Cis men aren't jealous of us, nona, why would they be? What a terrible fate
>>
File: afab vs amab.png (1 MB, 988x656)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>>36666618
>jealous we get attention crumbs on an online forum while she can live her life with no restrictions out in the real world
>>
>>36666618
Hey uh no offense but you were literally BORN A WOMAN so sorry I don't have any sympathy for you. Go find a guy, get married to him, and go be happy. Leave us alone.
>>
>>36666939
It's not like I would like being a trans woman per se, it's just that given the context being a woman, or a trans woman would be great, I'd be treated exactly like I wanted to.
>>36666960
>>36666963
I'm a guy, I'm not sure why you think I'm a woman
>>
bump.
>>
>>36667233
but you don't want to be like a woman physically if you wouldn't get the attention, right?
>>
post a pic of yourself and i can give you some attention
>>
>>36668181
No. I mean, I wouldn't mind it since woman can look good, but that'd be the primary reason.
>>36668226
I'm ugly, don't you get it??

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.