[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 3ZC1C1x.jpg (130 KB, 1170x1405)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
i keep fantasizing about being in a limousine with a bunch of men being passed around and groped in very aggressive ways
i just want to be a real man's estrogenized submissive bitch "male" who is constantly collared and giving blowjobs on demand
I CANT HAVE ANY OF THIS DONE
HOW DO I STOP WITH THE GAY THOUGHTS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wasnt like this before taking my gay pills, dont underestimate neurological changes
i denounce the talmud
t. terminally AGP estrogenized terminally male brained tranny with a massive boner for submission and servitude

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY
>>
>>36667355
i think about being a hon and the trauma kills my arousal
idk if i am even capable of being agp or sexually attracted to women anymore, i just seethe with envy seeing them
>>
File: 1695645478137640.jpg (132 KB, 1080x1056)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>36667418
submitting and being under them and somewhat thus connect helps with dysphoria
you may not be her but your her bitch alright
close enough?
works both ways
submit to an actual man = i couldnt be gender congruent like him but at least im his bitch
submit to a woman = i couldnt ever become her but at least im her bitch
embrace servitude, it sure helps
>>
>>36667355
>i keep fantasizing about being in a limousine with a bunch of men being passed around and groped in very aggressive ways
oh wow
imagine they get really turned on and a bit drunk and make you get on your knees and blow them all

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.