[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1717012984450987.jpg (166 KB, 1170x1135)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
I am staying at my parents house again for the next couple of months. I am a boymoder and even when I am away from parents I usually boymode because I don't know how to girlmode. Consequently, they only ever seen me as a boy. Even though I have been on HRT for a long time, I am seen by them as a man, to the point that even wearing girl jeans or a girl deoderant will get me a weird look from them. Is there anything I can do to shift their perception and "light" girlmode at home?
>>
why does everyone here need to be seen as girls unless men are seen as terrible criminals and hated?
>>
>>36667501
honmode or coward
>>
>>36667523
If they see me as a girl then me being on HRT is acceptable. If they see me as a man then me being on HRT is proof I'm "mentally ill" and "gross" and "weird".
>>36667532
I don't even know how to honmode. And I don't want to be a hon. I want to get trannybangs because my forehead is the main thing stopping me from looking feminine (I have to style my hair in an awkward way to hide it) but my parents will just make fun of me for it and asked me with a grossed out look if I am trying to look "like an anime"
>>
>>36667501
Are you out to them?
>>
>>36667501
stop talking to your parenta when its possible to
>>
>>36667638
Yeah they know I take HRT and stuff

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.