[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: yippee.jpg (13 KB, 360x360)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
ok so im a binary trans woman and i have dysphoria and all that. but i also wonder how much of the negative feelings would go away after srs. i 100% know i want srs, and my dream is to live as a normal woman. but like in certain ways i think it would be kinda hot to be a guy with a pussy.

never gonna take t or anything like that, probs gonna still present female in public, def gonna always consider myself a woman, probs gonna always love dressing feminine and feeling feminine. and def gonna get additional surgeries to feminize my body more. but like. what if im nb or something? i dont think im nb but like. i reject a lot of masculinity because it reminds me of my past, and i still have a physically male body so i feel like i have to be 100% feminine to counter that. and i truly love femininity and being feminine, its amazing. but i wonder how things will change after srs. is it possible i might open up to masculinity a lil bit since my anatomy will no longer be the concern that it is right now? right now im 100% a binary trans woman but i wonder if srs will make me a nb?

anyway that sounds super degenerate and i cant believe i typed that. after i get srs im probs just gonna continue being a binary woman and be happy. but i hate to admit that the thought of being a guy with a vagina (and not dysphoric about having one, obv) sounds really hot
>>
>>36667539
mtft(ftfemboy) pipeline isn’t one i’ve heard of before
>>
>>36667539
Does it have to be specifically about being a guy with a pussy? Or would you also enjoy being a more butch/tomboyish woman? I think its normal for trans people who pass well and start to feel comfortable with their bodies to be interested in being gnc as it wouldnt cause you dysphoria anymore.
>>
>>36667539
this is based actually, I like the idea of srs femboy mode
>>
>>36667539
I was a cis femboy.
I got into estrogen and basically become a boymoder.
I got FFS. Feminized myself completely.
I was still he/him cis hrt femboy. I never questioned my manhood.

Then, something inside od me just snapped. I cutted my hair short, started to bind. Got SRS. Started to call myself ftm femboy. Now I'm spending time in ftm spaces and am teeling everyone I'm ftm.
I never tell people I'm AMAB. Neither I ever will. Dating life is easier, easy to get dicked by men and women as well. Everyone respects you, like you're some kind of god. My life has never been this great and all I have to do is tell people I'm AFAB femboy LOL.
The only people that attack me are unironically bitterhons who call me faketrans. That's the only negative thing about being ftfemboy. Some people might feel like you're "pretending to be trans" etc. But they only exist in online spaces and are chronically online.

Everything else has been massive upgrade. God I love larping as ftfemboy.
Never telling anyone I'm AMAB.
Go for it if you're fine with SRS, binders and accepting to learn a ftm mannerisms etc.
GL OP.
>>
>>36668006
hmm thats something i will need to think more about. but being a tomboy sounds nice too. truth be told if i were born a cis woman but still had the same brain then i would likely consider myself a tomboy. but still probs not as exciting as idea being a guy/femboy with a vag. hmm i guess i shall get srs and then explore what makes me happiest
>>36668179
thanks. that sounds rly cool!
>>
as for binders, im on the fence. i love my boobs, and i want to keep them forever. i do have some aesthetic issues with mine, they look kinda bogged so i wanna get a BA at some point in the future. binding sounds like it could be fun whenever i would be larping as a guy, but i dont wanna damage mine. i guess i would try binding if it had no way of fucking up my boobs
>>
there are lots of ftms who want to be mtf but not many mtfs who want to be ftm
>>
>>36670082
>ftms who want to be mtf
Yeah, certainly. Generally they wanna be like Frank N Furter though, more like a transmisogynistic idea of a trans woman as a feminine male third-gender. Very few of them actually want to be a woman with a dick.
>mtfs who want to be ftm
I have seen this quite a bit actually, it's very common amongst lesbian/queer/dykey trans women. A lot of them are lowkey nonbinary but (often correctly) feel like they can't express that without sacrificing being treated as a woman. So they long for the embodiment of the transmasc dyke, who can be as butch and nonbinary as his heart desires while still fundamentally being accepted as a lesbian and a woman by the queer community.
A smaller but still extant contingent longs for the faggotry they left behind when they transitioned, and (correctly) believes getting fucked by daddies is hotter when you're a boy.
>>36668179
You sound hot. I'm sorry you get more attention pretending to be ftm, it's fucked how pooners really are the most desired demographic in the trans community. Especially since the idea of a camab femboy who's such a hole that he willingly got his dick replaced with a pussy is extremely peak.
>>
>>36670082
I'm mtf who wants to be ftm :3
>>
>>36670335
>You sound hot.
Thanks!
>I'm sorry you get more attention pretending to be ftm, it's fucked how pooners really are the most desired demographic in the trans community.
Heh idc. My life has been better as ftm femboy than cis femboy. It's nothing but a huge plus for me. I used to feel ashamed because I lied about being AFAB but I don't genuinely care anymore. Why should I feel bad about something that makes my life genuinely better?
I literally live on god mode and I'm getting worshipped by people.
I don't miss my dick or anything, I like having pussy way more. My SRS results looks great. My body is androgynous due to E (not high doses) and short hair fits me better anyways.
I'm planning to get a top surgery soon, them people would literally all people will automatically assume I'm a real ftm.
I don't even feel like I'm larping as ftm after this long period of time. I'm simply a AMAB ftm femboy who is pretending to be AFAB ftm femboy for better quality of life and I love every second of it :)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.