[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: scream-anime.gif (281 KB, 498x278)
281 KB
281 KB GIF
Has anyone else's parents walked in on them naked or in girls clothes? My mom saw my breasts and she's not taking it so well
>>
>>36667707
my mom walked in on me naked and saw I have boobs and pussy and was not happy
imagine suddenly learning your son is a girl
>>
>>36667807
how did she react to seeing your pussy...
>>
>>36667963
started yelling at me why did I do this but since then she's kind of given up on trying to detrans me
>>
>>36667707
My dad walked in on me playing wow probably with a dildo resting on my desk like a paperweight, but he was drunk so idk if he noticed, but kept asking if i had something to tell him the next few days
>>
>>36667707
wait till your mum walks in on you in your diapers....
>>
>>36667807
omg srs boymoder??
I never forget the post by another srs boymoder who got caught by her sister coming out of the bath
And her sister just said like oh I have a sister I guess or smth like that
>>
>>36667707
So what? They're not her breasts.
>>
>>36670833
I never saw that post that's hilarious
>>
>>36670920
It was years ago you are a rare breed
>>
>>36667807
you are not a girl, you are a man with gynecomastia and irreversibly mutilated genitals. she was shocked and disgusted that her son turned out to be a perverted, fetishistic freak. she was also very hurt that you would betray her like this. how could you do this to her? you're nothing but a self-centered, narcissistic asshole.
>>
>>36671215
>you're nothing but a self-centered, narcissistic asshole.
>namefag
The irony
>>
>>36667707
Post tits
>>
my mom doesn't think of me as a woman at all, but is weirdly supportive anyways. she helped me try on bras and she saw and touched my bare breasts in the dressing room while helping me figure out my cup size (it felt like a visit to the doctor's office)
>>
>>36672113
does your doctor touch your boobs?
>>
>>36674037
uh yeah? never had a breast exam?
>>
>>36674047
no never. never even mentioned them
>>
>>36671215
>tripfag
>you are le narcissist!
No sir, pretty sure you're the only narcissist here lmao
>>
>>36667707
this is why I had to come out, my fucking GRANDMA walked in on me, there was no escaping it that point. she also turned out to be the least supportive person in my family about it.
>>
>>36670833
I NEED TO FIND THIS
>>
>>36671215
religion is one hell of a drug

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.