[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Rapey transbians are ruining trans acceptance!
>>
>>36667719
sounds like someone needs to be rape corrected
>>
>>36667719
good job posting this again
>>
>>36667719
this meme needs to be brought back every time transbians start to take over the board
>>
self hating feminine gay men - le good?
>>
>>36667742
>>36667749
Just doing my part
>>
>>36667756
Making yourself more attractive for men is an act of self-love
>>
>>36667719
>Trannies are ruining tranny acceptance!
Much like the best way to become racist is seeing/being around actual niggers, hating troons become natural by just seeing what they actually do and say.
>>
>>36667785
would they not be attracted to you if you didn't transition?
>>
>>36667835
A tiny minority of black people are responsible for black crime, and a tiny minority of rapey transbians are responsible for trans crime. Anything more than increased caution around near-strangers is kind of silly
>>
>>36667768
do part of a suicide attempt and then the other parts
>>
>>36667849
Men were attracted to me before transition, but they're more attracted to me now and I get more masculine men demonstrating attraction to me. Big win
>>
>>36667875
t. rapey transbian who is ruining trans acceptance
>>
File: 1635025971213.gif (725 KB, 317x317)
725 KB
725 KB GIF
too many transbians defending lolicon on this board, it must be purged
>>
>>36667885
Those masculine men would reject you if you shaved your head and got hairy?
>>
>>36667719
forgot about this hood classic
>>
>>36667875
you can't possibly be proud of that
>>
>>36667903
i know you are but what am i
>>
>>36667955
I don't quiz them on this topic but yeah probably most of them
>>
>>36667835
NGL the best way to become less racist is to be around black people. I was slightly racist before college because I knew one black guy and he was a jerk and I just idk bought into black people transphobic and violent meme. And people talking about white privilege are annoying.

But then I went to a college that has a lot of black student s and like it's no big deal they are all just chill people going to school like me.

Same is true for us trans people if you actually met normal day to day tranners. Instead of cringe baby trans and fetishists. But unfortunately for us the normal trans people stealth once we pass while the cringe baby trans often don't pass yet and the fetishists are attention hours and get all the spot light making us seem more deranged as a group than we actually are.
>>
>>36667987
You don't feel weird being with someone who only respects you superficially and hates your underlying natures and features?
>>
>>36667756
>>36667849
>>36667955
>>36668043
>transbian feels called out
>immediately starts crabbucket.exe
>>
>>36668043
I guess everyone should be an ungroomed unkempt piece of shit because otherwise they would be superficial
>>
File: rapehon.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>transbian feels called out
>immediately starts crabbucket.exe
>>
Transgender should be a medical label that only an endocrinologist under the counseling of a licensed therapist can diagnose and label some one with.
>>
>>36667971
a rapey transbian who is ruining trans acceptance

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.