[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1711009129094120.png (354 KB, 743x663)
354 KB
354 KB PNG
Is allowing getting puberty blockers only after becoming adult really trans genocide? Like even in transphobic florida you could get them although it would be more red-tapey? Yes maybe less passers but I still heard too many good cases from 20+. At least it could filter fucked up ftm detransitioners and maybe tucutes, I guess......

Also I don't believe that banning puberty blockers for ADULTS is gonna be mainstream unless you can show?
>>
trans genocide is a good thing
trans people are parasites
>>
>>36667791
>Also I don't believe that banning puberty blockers for ADULTS is gonna be mainstream unless you can show?
holy esl
>>
>>36667791
Theres no point in getting blockers as an adult bc by then you've already gone through several years of puberty, and likely a lot of irreversible changes. If you're 18+ you might as well start on actual hrt.
>>
>>36667791
puberty blockers was literally our compromise for not giving children HRT.
they said no to HRT and said we can give children blockers until they're 18, and if they still want to transition by then we would move onto HRT.
now they're trying to ban the idea that they literally came up with.

They've already proven that they will push back on compromises, and so i will fight any attempt they have at banning anything else.
>>
>>36667791
Yes because going through the wrong puberty can make you permanently disfigured and unpassable. Or at least without expensive surgeries. So by forcing people to wait they lose their chances to live a normal life where people don't know they are trans. Plus the pure body horror of watching your body change the wrong direction with you in it knowing the only thing stopping you from changing this is some retarded law. If they ban youth HRT I fully support self orchiectomy inforgeapgics targeted towards minors. If I had more medical knowledge I'd make one.

It's the classic prevention is more potent than the cure scenario and the prevention is early hrt/puberty blockers
>>
>>36667814
ESLs have ruined 4chan
>>
>>36667791
Just drink spearmint tea
>>
>>36667857
This is we started hrt when puberty actually starts it would be hrt at 12 but usually they make you wait until 15/16ish with blockers until then. "Because how can you be sure at such a tender age". And blockers are almost entirely reversible in effects
>>
>>36667893
I hate puberty blockers, we should be going full force hrt at the first signs of puberty
>>
>>36667884
this is honscience, it is not a sufficient replacement for testosterone blockers

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.