[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

how to learn to love yourself?

i feel awful sometimes and then good sometimes and then worse again

I play online games and its a 50/50 i get called a tranny or they think im a girl

https://voca.ro/173ONI3AN1ky

i wanna die :( i might sound cute but i dont sound like a girl why!? ive tried to train so hard and its never good enough!!!
maybe i should just have to deal and accept with being a freakhon FAGGOT UNLOVABLE LOSER!!
>>
>>36669600
>how to learn to love yourself?

Whoever clings to their life will lose it and whoever gives up their life will gain it. You can’t teach yourself to love yourself. You learn to love yourself by loving others and when you love others you see how much you are loved.

Transitioning goals are good and all, and accomplishing them can reduce suffering but it won’t lead to self love. Neither will detrans tho. All of that physical stuff is under love.
>>
>>36669600

Youre never going to love yourself as a woman because youre not a woman and never will be. Your only path to true self love will require you forgiving and accepting yourself for what you truly are, a man. Spesking in your actual voice. Going by your actual name.

Youve tried to erase yourself from existence and you wonder why you cant love yourself. How sick must you be that the answer isnt obvious to you? Why would you ask this board how to love yourself? Count how many of the threads at any given time are self loathing, suicidal, resentful or otherwise negative. This is a mental illness board.
>>
>>36669600
you sound like a tranny. nice voice crack, by the way. you do not sound cute, kek. don't learn to love yourself, change yourself into someone worth loving. although, that would be very hard, given your unfortunate starting point.
>>
>>36670392
I mean, the obvious thing is that people will see someone who is vulnerable and prey on that. Like fat girls or childhood abuse victims.
Then when someone comes along granting even a tiny bit of validation, you just become a complete slave to their whims from that point.

That's not a good position to be in.
>>
>>36671173
nta but
>I mean, the obvious thing is that people will see someone who is vulnerable and prey on that. Like fat girls or childhood abuse victims.
>Then when someone comes along granting even a tiny bit of validation, you just become a complete slave to their whims from that point.
ah shit that's
painfully accurate
lmao
>>
>>36671120
i am worth loving clearly, im 5'2, have a boyfriend for 2.5 years, he takes care of me and everything.

self love is what im asking silly head, not how to be loved by others. I don't need help with that ;)
>>
>>36672889
i'm saying you're not worthy of self-love. you're annoying, you're retarded, and you're pathetic. the thing that overshadows all of that, though, is that you're a tranny. trannies, by nature of being trannies, should not love themselves, because that would be idiotic. you should be ashamed of it. you should hate yourself for being a disgusting, fetishistic man. i feel bad for your poor boyfriend, having to deal with you every day.
>>
>>36672921
why would you have to feel bad sillyhead?

or is that ur think to get cucked and watch other peoples relationships? :)

i dont judge ;0
>>
>>36672981
i'd ask you if you were autistic, but the answer is clear. i feel bad because i'm a human being with empathy, and i think that he should find a real woman. trannies are simply unfit to be in relationships with other people. i'm a bit confused as to your assumption that i'm a cuckold. that would imply that you're my boyfriend/husband, and i'm getting off to you sleeping with your actual boyfriend. i assume you just don't know what it means to "get cucked." you are annoyingly stupid.
>>
File: 1722048261095382.jpg (8 KB, 225x224)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>36673031
my honest reaction
>>
>>36673085
stupid 60 iq nigtard
>>
>>36669600
i don't know the answer because i don't know how to love myself either, but im so sorry that the people who've responded to you have treated you so terribly. bitter hateful people, they're wrong. you don't deserve it.

solanine you are a bad person. you could be deserving of love too if you didnt treat people like this, you should be ashamed of yourself

i love you op
>>
>>36669600
You sound very feminine imo! I would say goals, but your voice is a bit too juvenile sounding for me. There's nothing wrong with sounding your age and your voice is really girly.

I admire your effort anyway, voice training is hard and I can never stick with it due to dysphoria. Cis women don't sound so performatively feminine, which might be what is clocking you. Also your voice makes you sound very meek, and I wonder if you make yourself a target for bullies for that reason.

I'm sorry you're dealing with so much distress! If you're already being bullied, there's no reason to beat yourself up on top of that. Would you talk to another trans woman the way you talk to yourself? Wishing you all the best. <3
>>
>>36673348
im only 18 so idk
>>
>>36673343
i think they are baiting a reaction, thank u being nice tho.
>>
>>36673343
>>36673348

if u guys give me ur discord tag ill add u.. u ppl seem nice
>>
>>36673560
Ah OK, that's pretty young, but idk, your voice sounds very "girly." I think lots of girls get lost in the sauce with feminizing and go too far, so they're trying to sound like girls when they're 30 year old women. It comes off very performative.

You might experiment with adding just a bit of weight back into your voice, a bit more resonance, or lowering the pitch a tiny bit. If you're happy with your voice though, don't listen to me, it's your voice not mine!

People will be assholes online no matter how you sound, having internal strength to deal with that is really important imo! You're young, probably beautiful, have a loving partner, things are going well for you it seems. Do you think the guys hassling you can all say the same? They sound like mean, bitter people. Why should you care what they think about you?
>>
>>36673627
i think theyre trolls like u, if u wanna add me on discord mine is monikamoder cuz u seem nice and helpful
>>
>>36673639
didnt mean to add U lol sorry
>>
>>36673343
you should be ashamed of yourself for being a tranny, thus making everyone around you uncomfortable and dissapointing your entire family. how am i a bad person? what did i do?
>>36673570
i'm not baiting a reaction, you stupid faggot. not everyone who disagrees with you is a troll.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.