[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1717486990000922.png (46 KB, 931x313)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
Why do so many trannies play MTG? To the point people are complaining about them?
>>
>every trans woman I meet looks like chris-chan, and I never seem to meet trannies who look like women, I wonder why this is
>>
>>36670232
I play MTG and I have yet to see a tranny at a public game
Or even a cis woman, for that matter
>>
I had to google MTG. Arent most adults who go to card games weird Chris Chan type people? Complaining about trannies in particular is being angry about sitting next to a trash can whilst inside a literal garbage dump
>>
agps really just out there working overtime making people hate trannies
>>
>>36670327
it's just chris-chan complaining about his future self
>>
>>36670271
This I've played since middle school. And the one thing that keeps me from playing more than just pre release and occasionally with some friends is that I'm usually the only girl cis or trans at my legs. Except the occasional new girl who comes to try it half the time with a BF and never returns.

My LGS is super trans friendly though and has pride stuff up year round which is pretty based.
>>
File: IMG_9441.jpg (772 KB, 4096x3072)
772 KB
772 KB JPG
>>36670327
The cishet males that play mtg are really bigoted hateful people. Idk why.
They’re also the same type that troon out. They are mad about themselves.
Just that awful “I enjoy conflict” antisocial weirdo type
>>
>>36670327
This so many neck beards though their are well adjusted people to and lots of people who spend way to much of their income on the game. So yeah no place to judge my life choices.
>>
>>36670390
Idk my friends that play MTG and other card games were all super supportive when I came out. I think theirs definitely a divide in the zoomer players vs the millennial and Gen x MtG players though in terms of culture.
>>
>>36670232
ninety nine percent chance these guys were assholes
>>
tfw found out my supportive friend use r/freemagic. Hopefully he won't get psyopped into being transphobic
>>
>>36670271
the only mtg player i knew for ages was a cis woman surprisingly
>>
>>36670442
Ok scorpion
>>
Was that post from freemagic? Lot of dudes in there who complain about sensitive trannies and get upset whenever a drawing of a made up fantasy character isn't a white guy
>>
>>36670271
Weird, every event I attend is like 70% men (it is definitely male-dominated), but solidly 30% women. And not trans women, maybe one or two, but there's a lot of women into Magic.
>>36670327
In my experience, a small minority are maladjusted weirdo loners, but most people attending FNM events are fairly sociable (if nerdy) and just want to play and have fun.
Magic is far too complicated, expensive, and tilt-inducing for most kids to get into. Any given deck is going to be $50-$100, if not up into the $300-$1000 range. Kids just don't have that kind of spending money.

For the record, the entire community I have interacted with has no problems with trans people, and while trans people DO seem a bit more likely to be into MtG, I think that's because they're nerds with nerdy interests, not because there's some innate trans connection. They're still a tiny minority of the space
>>
>>36670232
Genuine issue, the only place I get clocked in real life is FNM. They're worse than passgen. They have seen too many of us. Anyways this is why I don't play magic anymore
>>
>>36670232
i went to the local comics shop to buy comics and there was an mtg tournament and it was like 2/3 disgusting neckbeard types w like sexual harassment anime merch and 1/3 disgusting neckbeard types but with a fetish it made me feel so bad. i pass pretty well but one of them was staring at me the whole time idk if she clocked me or was jsut skinwalking me for being a woman
>>
>>36670232
i never played mtg, just shadowverse which is basically japanese mtg but with actual good anime art
>>
>>36670232
>>36670271
Why would anyone play the gathering of virginity? Fucking losers
>>
Imagine leaving the house only to tap cardboard, and being so off-putting even neckbeards don't want you there.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.