[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9180.jpg (1.83 MB, 1290x2233)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB JPG
The other tread will soon hit the bump limit. It’s almost as full as the average tgrirl’s diaper.

Prev: >>36767382

>QOTD: If you haven’t gotten back into diapers yet, what’s stopping you? If you have gotten back into diapers, what finally convinced you to accept being a diapertroon? Have you ever diaperpilled anyone? How can we be more effective at diaperpilling?
>>
File: 1722368100242210.jpg (141 KB, 640x786)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>36798213
>>
File: IMG_9182.jpg (1.19 MB, 1290x1262)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>36798213
>>
>>36798213
Horrible optics for trans community
>>
>>36798213
I’ve diaper-pilled a few ftm’s now. Focus on the aesthetic, along with the therapy provided to the average trannies psyche. I have yet to meet a non-neurodivergent troon, and it’s that neurodivergence that makes it so easy to condition them into their headspace and new way of living. Throw in some chastity to really get them all up in a huff about being a helpless pamper babe, works like a charm.
>>
>>36798279
Trans girls belong in diapers
>>
>>36798279
Why are you bumping the thread then? Maybe you’re mildly curious what all the hype is about?

Us diapertroons are much better optics than the “uwu euphoria boner” types who sexualize transition. All troons want to wear diapers deep down. It’s something the trans community will have to eventually accept.
>>
how do diaperfags meet more diaper lovers without spending time on fetlife or discord.
>>
>>36798306
abdl is honestly one of the most fembrained kinks you can have
>>
>>36798336
Twitter or just get lucky idk
>>
transBOYs belong in diapers.
I will call you son and take you fishing, simple as.
>>
>>36798213
I was diaperpilled less than a week ago by a previous /diapertroongen/. I haven’t diaperpilled anyone, but I have begun to accept that all troons need their diapers.
>>36798337
It truly is. Diapers also feminize the frame by padding the hips and butt. A lifesaver for shoulderhons.
>>
>>36798279
I was like this too last week. Now, I sleep in warm soggy diapers and couldn’t be happier about it.
>>
File: gant.jpg (188 KB, 512x512)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
Can a diaper boy join the fun?
>>
I am a biish male into diaps, am I cringe and will any trans grill wear diaps with me?
>>
>>36798422
Absolutely! All troons belong in diapers.
>>36798434
Nothing cringe about liking diapers. They’re soft and comfy. There are plenty of straight/bi tgirls out there looking for guys to wear diapers with.
>>
>>36798337
Early childhood is feminine in nature. It’s forcing the male gender role on trans girls at such a young age that traumatizes them.
>>
>>36798434
no sorry , I only like it when I'm the only one wearing diapers and a guy is changing me
>>
1. Live with family and still in highschool (im eighteen)
2.yes, I played a part in diaperpilling The one and only, megafaggot
3. The best way i can think of is being gentler, sometimes we can be a bit too pushy when attempting to convert someone
>>
>>36798453
I might regret this but I have an alt and if any transgirls, bi boys, gay boys, etc.. want to add my discord to discuss diaps pls add below.

Disc:to9er
>>
>>36798472
It isn’t pushed enough, transgirls need their diapers
>>
>>36798349
Making diaper frens is impossible, it’s just a myth
>>
>>36798538
sad ..
>>
>>36798213
>If you haven’t gotten back into diapers yet, what’s stopping you?
I live with other people. I have no privacy what so ever. Otherwise I would be fully padded now. I've been having some strong little feelings lately. I yearn for the pampers so badly it hurts.
>Have you ever diaperpilled anyone? How can we be more effective at diaperpilling?
I've never diaperpilled anyone, but I guess you could be more effective by starting slowly. Just talk about wearing them and how they feel, then when you get them to try one start to slide stuff about how wetting them it's very safe and odorless. When they've had their first "accident" in them then they're done, you just diaperpilled someone.
>>
Having this fetish makes me want to kill myself
>>
>>36798811
I want to live long enough to have realistic VR. I want AI mommy to diaper me and treat me like a little girl.

You shouldn't be so negative about it, it's beautiful to have this fetish when you stop being so hard with yourself. I love you and I wish I could give you a big hug. Who knows, maybe I will when we meet each other in the VR nursery in 20 or 30 years.
>>
>>36798811
This self hatred among diaper enjoyers needs to end
>>
>>36798811
diapers make me want to live! They make the dark thoughts go away
>>
>>36799131
Me too! Getting back into diapers is great for mental health.
>>
>>36798811
It won’t if you embrace it. Just put one on and see. You’ll feel safe.
>>
>>36797203
(responded in the dead thread)
Yeah, they are. Just make sure you get them scented, it's like $5 extra.
>>
>>36798213
Stop trying to make trans girls like diapers.
>>
>>36799565
All trans girls already like wearing diapers anon. Some just haven’t accepted it yet.
>>
Why do white trannies like this shit? You'd never catch me in a diaper
>>
>>36799619
It ain’t just white trannies. All trannies like diapers, including you anon if you try one.
>>
>>36799619
centuries of colonist actions have lead white British men to be cursed with spawning deprave diaper brood
>>
>>36799619
give the brainworns enough time to develop
>>
>>36799646
Yeah no I won't. Wanting to walk around in your own piss and shit is disgusting
>>
your fetish is not an identity protected under the lgbt umbrella. straight people are into it too.

not only is it nsfw, it's off topic.

dafuc?
>>
>>36799666
You don’t even have to use them. Many people who like diapers don’t wet or mess them. They are really soft and comfy when dry.

Also, wetting them doesn’t feel like being in pee. It gets absorbed right away and turned into gel, so all you feel is a warm and squishy diaper. As long as you’re well-hydrated and only wetting, the diaper prevents any smell from getting out.
>>
>>36799684
Some straight/cis people are into it, but ALL trannies are into diapers. Some are repressing, but deep down, they know. Diapers are trans culture. This thread belongs here
>>
>>36799702
You're still walking around in nasty warm piss gel knowing full well what you did

>>36799715
This will never be true you'd never catch me as a black tranny in diapers
>>
>>36799773
>still walking around in warm piss gel.
It really just feels indistinguishable from warm water when it’s being absorbed. No smell either.
>you’d never catch me as a black tranny in diapers
Why do you keep bumping this thread if you aren’t at least a little bit curious about what it feels like to wear a soft and fluffy dry diaper?
>>
>>36799811
Because you're saying we all like wearing diapers which is a lie and I'm baffled at how anyone can realistically like wearing diapers with no shame
>>
>>36799684
diapers are tranny culture
>>
Why do these threads exist?? Why!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>36799858
>you’ll never catch me in a diaper
>you’re lying about all trannies liking diapers
>I’m gonna keep bumping this thread
I was in the exact position you are less than a week ago. I tried my first diaper on Friday, and I’ve been wearing them to sleep every night since cause they’re so comfy. Best sleep I’ve ever had.
>I’m baffled how anyone can realistically like wearing diapers with no shame.
It’s called self-acceptance, and it’s good for your mental health. There should be no shame in wearing a diaper for comfort. It hurts nobody.
>>
>>36799923
Because all trannies like diapers. Deep down, you do too.
>>
File: diap.jpg (1.49 MB, 4032x3024)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB JPG
spooky diap
>>
>>36799926
Nothing about diapers interest me and I have nothing to be ashamed of anon I'm not going to wear them

>>36800040
See this is gross
>>
>>36800052
lol
>>
>>36800040
I like your shirt.
>>
>>36800052
You’ve been bumping this thread a lot. Why are you here so much if you aren’t a little interested? Diapers are also very useful for tgirls because they make the hips/butt look bigger, resulting in a more feminine frame.
>>
>>36800040
cuuuuuteeee
>>
>>36800178
thank you :3
>>
>>36800136
It's not going to help anything all it'll do is put the anxiety of knowing I'm a freak walking around in diapers in public
>>
>>36800269
you don't have to start in public. the best part of diapers is feeling so safe <3 so do it at home where you don't have to worry!
>>
>>36800269
I haven’t worn in public. I love wearing them to bed though cause they make me feel safe. I sleep so much better. They’ll help you sleep better too.
>>
>>36800287
That's something I'm not going to do anon

>>36800318
Id rather just get up in the night and go pee like I usually do
>>
>>36799389
not the anon but what do the scented ones smell like? I got some unscented bunnyhops, was worried the fragrance would either irritate my skin or just not be great
>>
>>36800343
Baby powder. I didn't find the strips very strong so unless that smell does it for ya, I don't think they're actually great for odor control.
>>
>>36800378
hm I guess I'll stick with unscented then? I like the faint scent they have when fresh, dunno if it's the glue or what but it's pretty nice. been a long time since I smelled baby powder but I feel like its mid
>>
>>36800336
You can take the diaper off, go pee in the toiled, then tape it back on. It’s still super comfortable to wear. It’s like being hugged by a soft cloud.
>>
>>36798472
lol
>>
for most mtfs, their first true encounter with their genitals will occur during potty training, and if this causes dysphoria it could reasonably cause an extremely deep-set trauma wound and an association between diapers and a pre-sexed state.

ergo, true trans wear diaps. non-diaperfags = no dysphoria during infancy = trender fakefag skinwalkers
>>
>>36800620
but what if i'm an agp who likes having a penis but also love diapers
>>
can someone give me a rundown on what's the difference between abdl diaper brands other than the designs?
>>
>>36799666
We don't walk, we waddle
>>
>>36798213
Based, its diaper troon summer!!!
>>
File: beartiger.png (52 KB, 483x505)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
NIghty night, my sweet little diaperbutts!
>>
>>36798213
how do people feel about switching? I most of the time have thoughts of being little but sometimes I get really aroused by the idea of caring for someone else I love the idea of being really overprotective of someone...
>>
>>36800993
then ur based and sexy <3
>>
>>36801311
and stinky o_o
>>
>>36798213
is this a joke or are we actually getting our own containment gen

had my first rash after years of padding and feel rlly ashamed of myself; on average how long does it take to recover with cream applied twice daily?

>>36798279
as a diaperfag I agree, but it's fun on this board

>>36798336
feel this so hard, I just wanna have diap snuggles with another transbian and like, maybe be mommy but not too much, grindr was kinda ok if you can handle grindr but it won't happen if you're a little, gonna be even worse probably, and lowkey the 2 diaper transbians I did hang with were boring as hell, and wasn't worth the absolute slog through degeneracy for like, boring girls who were kinda iffy about padded mommies in the first place
>>
>>36799715
feds stop tainting the sanctity of diaper trannies let us live in peace

>>36801016
basically sizing but brands seem to be eliminating skinny twinkhons, I struggle to find abdl designed padding that fits, they think we're fat with the sizes getting bigger

>>36801110
just make sure you take breaks from your padding in this hot weather, and remember, it's good girl summer!
>>
>>36801456
>kinda iffy about padded mommies in the first place
they are unworthy
>>
>>36801521
even more offensive was the fact that they didn't even like the idea of messing! super unworthy

I just want switchy and hopefully stinky dl snuggles where I'm mostly mommy
>>
>>36799389
samefagging here >>36801456 because you seem like the man with advice for my rash

also I must say my heart briefly stopped and fluttered when I discovered the past thread and saw your diaper identification post, you're even better than me
>>
>>36800040
I want to take a diapered girl through a haunted house and then diaper check her right in front of the exit and ask if she stayed dry.
>>
>>36801911
aww could you imagin the blushing if she made pushies during.
>>
>>36801556
making pushies is so important to being a little...
specially when you make a situation to cause them sit down for some time like in a car ride.
>>
>>36801924
If she made a mess then I'd just make her go through it again all stinky
>>
>>36785666

replying to post on prior thread.

would love to hear a couple of those stories.

my ideal time padded would be....
day out to the carnavle, go on rides, eat borger and drink coffee. get random diaper checks (leak gard and back pull back), get taken aside for changies and given a surprise enema with cold water. go get snacks and the go on rides all mushy....
>>
i was thinking about wearing my diaps tonight. ive got some doublers too so theyre extra puffy
>>
>>36801983
you could prank her druring by pouring cold water down the back of her padding.
>>
Goodnight diapertroons. Stay padded
>>
File: 1711925454444334.jpg (102 KB, 540x524)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>36801016
Pretty much any abdl diaper will be superior to store brand and most medical brands.

ABUniverse is the most diverse in styles for their diapers in terms of features.
My fav and my regular diaper is the 4 tape bunnyhop. Plastic backed with a hook and loop closure. The inner core is soft but maybe not as soft as some of the other brands. Holds up to 2-3 wettings. It's the transgirl gold standard and is very beginner friendly since you can refasten the tapes and don't need to worry about getting lotion or poweder on them or the landing zone.
ABU also has 2 tape designs, cloth backed designs, and have the "positional print" diaper that isn't just a repeating pattern.
The biggest benefit is they have the europen suffers. These are the best and thickest while dry. Don't even bother with the regular style.
And it's the most affordable bulk when you get 3 bags of diapers and a bag of stuffers there's a discount.

Rearz are generally good across the board. Princess are my favorite for them. They're thick, pink, very soft core, plastic backed and use the plastic tapes. Plastic is very loud. Definitely cut for bigger people. They do have a hook and loop design as well with the mermaids and barnyard. I'm just not personally a fan of the design. Diapers all have soft cores and can absorb a lot of wetting.

Tykables uses hook and loop and are plastic back, and have the most waddle to them. Their inner core is really soft, and the plastic is thick. I used their old unicorn design regularly, I'm not really a fan of how busy the design of the new one is. Holds a crazy amount of wettings with high leak guards.
Their stuffer the dubbler is also really good and thick.

Crinklz is trash with no traditional landing zone.

Littleforbig has the biggest gaps in quality but caters well to smaller sizes. However some of their brands will leak off one wetting.
However the Usagi is probably my favorite diaper ever. Super cute. Thick. Softest core. Plastic back and plastic tape.
>>
>>36802861
seconding bunny hopps. nothing is cuter.
apparently tykables changed their camelot design and it looks so bad now :( it used to be cute..
>>
>>36801277
I actually would like to take on the mummy role sometimes, all people like to be cared for and I ve noticed that some of the people Ive dated in a past get a bit childlike in the afterglow. I also think its good to switch roles not just stick to one
>>
>>36799938
No I dont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>36802904
Yeah same! Also it's like super validating as like a trans girl kind of to care for someone you know? I don't know how to describe it but I have fantasies about both.

On another note. Spiro just made me leak a bit when I woke up WTF.
>>
Well now I'm in a depressive episode.

Anyone else sorry this link prevents them from finding love? Like it's going to be an automatic deal breaker in any relationship?
>>
>>>36803783
I found a gf and she is more into it than me
>>
>>36801277
>>36803465
I rlly love the idea of switching, I kinda prefer the neutral standpoint where I lean into a mommy role because I feel more comfortable in control of a situation, but I'm a dl more than into the caregiver/little side and I like being teased and made blushy just the same!

little stuff is still cute but spooning whilst padded with someone else is even better
>>
>>36803918
the problem is that as soon as people find out I'm mommy leaning they expect pure cg/l stuff, which is very cute, don't get me wrong, but I just wanna chill and squish each other's padding and wrestle in bed
>>
>>36803783
My boyfriend is a pretty accepting guy with mostly vanilla taste and he's treated me better about this than my ex who was actively into diapers but hypocritically shamed the hell out of me.
Boyfriend doesn't care one way or the other about diapers but he thinks other ageplay stuff is cute. All he's ever asked is to avoid messing around him. There are good people out there. It's not hopeless.
>>
>>36803783
it's not a deal breaker for me, I'd happily live life without it, but I'd rather be in a relationship where it's completely off the board, rather than one where partner doesn't want to be involved but tolerates me being padded casually
>>
>>36798213
>QOTD
My Mommy got me back into diapers! I love Her so much! We kinda diaperpilled each other simultaneously hehehe
>>
>>36798213
I diaperpilled my ex, hung out with jer a while back, told me the reason she was so into diapers when I introduced her was because she worked out she had massive a unawakened piss kink a bit after we broke up
>>
File: asa mood.png (32 KB, 289x256)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
I wear diapers 24/7 and have developed mild urinay incontinence as a result.
>>
Good morning babies <3
>>
>>36805014
Well it's a good thing you wear diapers then
>>
>>36805014
All the more reason to keep wearing. You clearly need them now.
>>36803245
Yes, you do
>>36803465
>leak a bit
Go put a diaper on. You can’t be trusted to stay dry without one.
>>
>tummy hurts
>feel that I'll need to go #2 soon
>but it's not yet far enough to actualy go
>have to go on a long drive now
I'm screwed, right?
>>
File: IMG_0527.png (1.47 MB, 1736x2048)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>>36798213
i have a question if anyone would be willing to indulge me;
what got you into this?
i’m no stranger to weird kinks so no shame or judgement, just genuinely curious when you found out this was your thing
>>
>>36801456
The gens has been going strong the last few days. I think if we can get to five or ten gens without falling off we will have finally graduated to permanent containment gen status.
>>
File: GTOV_JKaYAIb-Nz.jpg (247 KB, 1409x2318)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>>36805731
i had the fetish since i was a child. constantly sneaking diapers from my friends house. when that stopped working i started buying my own with pocket money getting drynights as they were bigger. one day i went into a big boots store (UK) and they had the tena slip adult diapers, bought 2 packs of them and was hooked on going out padded carrying a diaper bag for changies. now i just exclusively wear abdl diapers all the time.
>>
>>36805731
Jerking off to diaper girls as a teen boy made me want to wear diapers after transitioning
>>
>>36805764

i pray this happens too
>>
File: GRKlSZOaYAAiNMb.jpg (183 KB, 1366x831)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>36805674

just stop at a layby and make pushies like a good girl.
>>
>>36805731
Cartoons I watched as a kid where characters are put into diapers.
I personally blame Tom and Jerry. It dawned on me that “hey I don’t have to stop wearing them!” and then I basically yearned for the day I can wear them again.
>>
File: GNageuoaMAAFDYO.jpg (477 KB, 2172x1866)
477 KB
477 KB JPG
>>36803945

diaper mommies are valid too, would not mind having one myself. but they would have to contend with the fact i like making pushies and not saying anything about it.
>>
>>36805823
I won't be able to stop for most of the trip
>>
File: 20240806_132606~2.jpg (568 KB, 1293x2542)
568 KB
568 KB JPG
>>36802882
bunnyhops wes my choice of diaper today.
>>
>>36805907
Sounds like you have good use for your diaper, bab
>>
>>36805926
Very cute!
>>
>>36805941
But I'm a big girl
>>
>>36805926
You look so soft~
>>
File: 20240806_131629.jpg (1.58 MB, 4032x1860)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB JPG
>>36803918

>little stuff is still cute but spooning whilst padded with someone else is even better

did that with a bestie today~
>>
>>36806223
we are stuck to the ceiling
>>
File: GPOp-I5akAA-dW6.png (1.56 MB, 2048x810)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
>>36806075

big girls dont wear diapers....
little girls wear diapers...
good little girls let thier diapers be used...
so be a good little girl and make pushies...
>>
File: 20240806_131629.jpg (1.58 MB, 4032x1860)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB JPG
>>36806223
>>36806270
attemp 2 pee pee poo poo~
>>
>>36805843
sometimes this retard in the /trash/ diaper thread will post webms of tom and jerry and other unsexy western shows from the 1900s. super annoying
>>
>>36806289
fuck~
>>
>>36805731
2fold
was into forced CD at a very young age (6-7) - ig from social anxiety and fear of being bullied - was teased a bit when I was young for being small, really internalized it and would always think girls would make fun of me if i tried to talk to them - ended up fantasizing of being dressed up

also didnt have any sexual desires until late puberty, so I had been getting off without really understanding sex or masturbation for a while (first exposed to porn at 12 but didnt care for it)- didnt learn to jerk off, only got off prone in my underwear. ended up wearing more underwear or padding the front of them to not make a mess, pretty much conditioned myself to get off in diapers
after years of doing that, i came around to looking at diaper stuff when i was around 15
>>
File: poof.png (1.27 MB, 1343x617)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>36805731
really hard to say personally, i genuinely cant remember a time i wasnt into them. like i guess when my sister was born when i was 6 i just found an easier way to get ahold of them but im pretty sure i liked them before then

idk im probably just a giga-autist and thats why i like them. then shit that happened in childhood probably just reinforced it.

i remember getting really into it in my mid teens though and finding out there was a ton of other people that liked it so i didnt feel like too much of a tard
>>
>>36806406
It and the /aco/ threads have a lot of annoying babies and I sincerely hope that this place will be somewhere I can stay.
There was /soc/ too but I didn’t like the whole vibe of the place since the idea is to hook up, this place doesn’t have that as much and I love it.
>>
>>36798213
>QOTD
Think I helped megafaggot lol, was giving some tips in prev threads
Still gonna recommend the rearz training pants, they r super comfy, can enjoy feeling padded every night without being too warm or going through 30of diapers a month

Woke up Lil bit soggy this morning
Need to get new diaps but probably gonna wait till I move back in for uni so I don’t have to deal with parents
>>
I think my ideal transbian relationship would be my partner as a bratty little sister who wears diapers because it's normal and I'm a slightly older sister who is well behaved and should be out of diapers by now but still can't pass potty training despite my best efforts and constantly get teased for it by her. So It'd be like 20% me being caretaker 80% us being equals
That's just ideal of course, as long as it involves the both of us wearing and messing diapers I'm down for it
>>
>>36806776
the /aco/ thread stinks because everybody in there bitches and moans when something they don't like is posted
the /trash/ thread stinks because retarded people keep posting deviantart "bad autism" porn
the /d/ thread stinks because japenis are apparently allergic to drawing diapers thicker than half a centimeter
this thread is a little stinky but that's because the girls in here need a change
>>
>>36799619
what are you talking about. I'm latina and love being little and padded.
>>
>>36806859
the other threads are focused solely on getting off. there is underlying horny here but i enjoy this gen as a safe space much more for not being outright nsfw
>>
>>36806859

>this thread is a little stinky but that's because the girls in here need a change

nuh-uh... im a big girl who can keep clean and dry. mmmhumm
>>
>>36806776
Need to keep the cishets dudes out. They're the problem in every community.
I can't wait til Mama Kamala bans male priviledge and they all converted to girls.
>>
File: 1722803897618198.png (3.36 MB, 2000x1414)
3.36 MB
3.36 MB PNG
how i feel when i got 1l of water in me~
>>
>>36806859
>the /d/ thread stinks because japenis are apparently allergic to drawing diapers thicker than half a centimeter
Idk why diaper hentai is all so garbage. The diapers are paper, for messing they X-Ray the diaper and just draw straight up scat porn, there's usually 30 other weird fetishes attached, and like half the search results will be loli garbage
>>
>>36807170
Cishet men need to be forced to baby sit ftm babies exclusively
>>
>>36806223
NEED
>>
>>36806614
u have to crop it or use png instead of jpg
>>
>>36805731
I browsed 4chan too much from a young age and am very weak and gullible mentally. I remember at one point believing people shitposting about melanin receptors in the vagina and all the BBC shilling in general making me very sexually insecure. This isnt even a joke or a fetish post Im just literally retarded. Im also just way too eager to please and be a part of something...

Also doesnt help that I had to wear diapers til the 8th grade and generally have a small bladder and insecurities about urinary incontinence >.<
>>
File: Capture.jpg (233 KB, 2157x1180)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>36807463
ok ill try again attempt 3

>>36806223
>>
File: 1708269840924737.png (604 KB, 962x673)
604 KB
604 KB PNG
>>36806223
>>36807550
I need to find diaper friends, darn it.
>>
vile fetish
>>
>>36805731
I was like 8 or 9 at the time. There were some diapers around the house left by a relative, and one day the curiosity got the best of me and I had to try them on. I put on one and even peed a little, but was disappointed by how small it was and how little it could take, so I just dropped it on the trash and asked my mother if there were bigger diapers on the house. She laughed and said no, so I just dropped it and never brought it back again. I picked up not too long after that that what I did was actually embarrassing and shouldn't be doing it so I stopped and didn't thought too much about it.

Then fast forward to my 15s I was horny beyond any reason and in a state that can only be achieved by the hornyness of a teenager I googled "women adult diaper" and was meet with a world of possibilities I didn't knew it existed. I was quite shocked by how much of a thing this was actually, and how many people were into it. I had to wait until I was 19 to actually wear them for the first time though. It was magical, one of the happiest memories of my life.
>>
>>36807550
how did you manage to find a friend who also enjoys diapers
>>
>>36807705
Just make friends with tgirls. They’re all into diapers. Tell one of them. They may pretend not to be into it when you tell them, but 1-2 weeks later, you’ll get a text from them saying they like diapers too.
>>
>>36807705
we met through a mutual friend, i was never shy about my degeneracy so it wasn't long before we both became padded frens too

unrelated, i really thought the captcha said pamp at first
>>
>>36807745
my flatmate who is super kinky went through a phase of bringing up diaper stuff as "lol random cringe" stuff, but then our cis friends al reacted with disgust and horror and she stopped bringing it up

Im considering opening up to her. desu my room has become so full of ABDL stuff im suprised if she hasnt cocked on
>>
>>36807895
just tell her, she probably has noticed but is worried about the reaction from bringing it up again
>>
Can chubby diapgirls still be cute?
>>
>all of these people leaving completely openly about their diaper fetish
How do you even make it to that point. I would die of embarrassment if I knew people found out about this.
>>
>>36808559
whats worse, spending your live hiding a deep secret knowing that your friends wouldnt accept you if they know, or being a social pariah with a smaller circle of friends, but knowing those people accept you

not saying eithers right, but its a hell of a choice
>>
>>36806273
Made it to the toilet in time, I'm a big girl
>>
File: FyTZNB0agAAcJ0K.png (2.02 MB, 1323x1686)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB PNG
>>36807745
>>36807705
unironically this
>>
>>36808743
my heart says being a pariah, but my brain says living in pain. I sometimes fear that I'll die without properly indulging on this. I don't want that, but I don't feel like I have the inner strength of going through the pariah route. It doesn't help that I'm a neet.
>>
>>36807625
Why are you bumping then?

It’s not even a fetish for a lot of us. I just wear for comfort. They make me feel warm and safe, and I get better sleep with one on. Probs an autism thing desu.
>>
>>36809315
If you’re a neet, you can just wear at home all day and night without anyone knowing.
>>
>>36809677
It’s because all of the haters are the biggest diapee-reppers who secretly want it to get more attention
>>
File: IMG_20240714_094620758.jpg (819 KB, 2304x1296)
819 KB
819 KB JPG
Yall better be pissing
>>
>>36810559
Yup.
>>36807705
Oh hey megafaggot. How are the diapered nights going? What are you gonna do when you run out of that first pack?
>>
>>36809026
i guess the next question is how do you find trans girl friends these days
>>
>>36806289
pls gimme ur discors i want to send you money for diapers platonically <33333
>>
diaperpoon discord chat when
>>
>>36810254
I live with my family, I can't do that. There's no fucking way I'm telling them.
>>
>>36803783
It's not essential that I put my partner in diapers so it's not really an obstacle for finding love for me.

I think it would most likely be a dealbreaker if I brought it up with most normals, but I'm happy to stay quiet about it. I don't even know in what circumstance I'd even share this with them, they'd probably have to admit to being it into it first, or at least something as equally fucked up.
>>
File: 117668660_p1.jpg (259 KB, 1000x1407)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
any creative ideas what can i make my trans gf do?
she's not into it but she agrees for it for me, i make her wear normal adult diapers and kids pullups(kinda broke rn so have to pass abdl diapers for a while)
i already made her; wear it outside, all day using only diapers, pee sitting on me, pee sitting on my face, pee in public
she's willing but i'm scared it will become boring for her so i need more ideas but i feel like i've done everything already

almost forgot to add we both not into shitting so please no shitty suggestions
>>
>>36810768
I live with family, and I wear to bed every night without them knowing
>>
>>36811068
they know, they're just too shy to say anything
>>
>>36811117
If they already know and don’t care, why not wear? It’s not like you have to worry about people finding out you like diapers
>>
Is it weird to want to wear diapers because they are cute and I'm submissive but having no interest in pissing myself
>>
>>36811161
You're cool with me
The furthest I go is pee but that doesn't mean I expect you to do it.
>>
>>36811161
thats how I got started anon...

...now i wet, but I wont mess... I swear I wont!
>>
>>36811068
There's no way I could do it discretely, there's too much of the logistics involved that would impede it. And I don't know how they would react if they found out, I could end up on the streets probably. There's too much to lose honestly. I should probably stop being a NEET and get a job so I can live alone and shit and piss all I want.
>>
>>36811161
>and I'm submissive
One day you're going to be horny as hell and you'll just try it for the sake of it, and it will feel so degrading and submissive you'll get instantly hooked into it. Also, you'll realize it's not as terrible as you think and that will make you even more hooked.

When I could indulge it was messing the real problem. It feels great when you do it, but the aftermath involves a long shower and a lot of plastic bags to contain that smelly shitty diaper.
>>
>>36811161
Not at all. Some people don’t use them at all and just wear cause diapers are cute/comfortable.
>>
>>36811380
>>36811314

If a dom told me to wet myself I'd probably love it, degrading stuff if my jam
>>
>>36811161
i finding peeing to be so comfy, but i totally get not wanting to pee yourself
>>
>>36811655
Same. It’s so warm and squishy
>>
>>36811314
Just you wait little one. You’ll join the rest of us soon enough :3
>>
>>36811068
Are you using them at night? There’s no way they don’t smell it
>>
>>36810950
layer up diapers so that she has to waddle and crawl. get a liter of water in her per hour and employ omorashi rules. take her diapers away and repeat so she sets herself, then tease her for how much she needs them. if youre lucky it’ll get stuck in her mental state
>>
someone report this thread please
>>
File: IMG_2461.jpg (184 KB, 1290x1193)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>36812857
No
>>
>>36812857
diapertrannys are an integral part of troon culture anon. stop hating
>>
>>36812857
Diapers are trans culture. This is the right board for this thread
>>
>>36812696
I wet them throughout the night. I drink a lot of water, so my pee doesn’t really smell. The diaper traps oder very well too.
>>
>>36812828
god i wish that were me
>>
>>36812947
It can be you if you believe in your diapers enough :>
>>
>>36812945
do you wet wake up to wet them or it just happens?
>>
>>36813307
I have always woken up a lot in the middle of the night. Wetting makes it so I can go back to sleep quicker instead of going to the bathroom.
>>
>>36796845
Those of you wondering about medical diapers, this autist has good information in general, but for some reason they didn't account for the actually good ones. Megamax and trest in particular are outstanding with odor control, leak guards, capacity, and anything else abdl brands excel at. Truthfully, I've tried most diapers from most places myself, and megamax wound up being my go-to because they're just that comfortable, they hold a ton, and they're competitively priced. Only times I've leaked in those have been after being in the same diaper for half a day and drinking 6l of water in that time.
Most other medical diapers are mid as fuck, though.
>>
>>36813525
Giwtwm
>>
ANY CUTE PEDO GIRLS WANNA GROOM AN IMPRESSIONABLE LIL KITTEN IN HEAT??????? x3 (im a biological adult)
>>
>>36810678
there is already many of those.
>>
>>36812656
The cleanup is too much for me. Also 4months post-srs and don’t want to fuck that up.
>>
>>36814250
link to one if true
>>
I can’t wait to put on my diaper for the night. I’m gonna use 2 stuffers
>>
>>36807323
I wish this had another panel with her choosing between asking to be changed or going down a slide
>>
>>36810950
Idk man you kinda did a lot already
>>
>>36810619
Nuh uh! I’ll be dry in the morning I promise!
>>
>>36814675
yeah a part 2 would be neat
>>
>>36814670
Update: Happily diapered
>>
Alright the million dollar question for CGs:
Cleaning up sodden diapers or send them to the shower?
Personally? Shower.
>>
Since this is basically an age regression general too is it fucked up that I want braces just for the look... never had fucked up teeth and I know they suck but damn it just seems cute :/
>>
>>36815909
If boy and nerdmaxxing based
>>
>>36815909
absolutely will make you look like a middle schooler or younger
>>
>Tfw current little is a girl
>TFW I know jack shit about LG activities
>Tfw I just know lb stuff
Help.
>>
File: rosa.jpg (127 KB, 400x400)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
good morning babies
>>
>>36813525
picrel looks like a children kys pedo
>>
I'm into taking care of someone too much to accept wearing one, too shy and embarrassed
>>
>>36813525
My go-to diapers are mostly drynites and size 8 pampers as I'm small and prefer some more discrete options.
Sadly most adult diapers are nowhere near as soft and wick away as good as pampers.
Also they are cheap, discrete and nobody would think I buy them for myself in a store
>>
>>36816549
G-good morning
>>
>>36816922
Morning cutie butt
>>
>>36816922
Spankable bottom :3
>>
>>36816911
Yeah, you must be pretty tiny to fit into pampers. Bet they're cute though! I used to be able to fit those, but then I started working out, and now I have too much ass to stuff into even mediums.
That reminds me - northshore actually makes a youth sized megamax, for those of you struggling to find small enough abdl diapers.
>>
File: bunby.jpg (196 KB, 1378x2048)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>36805731
Been a bedwetter since I was little so pretty commonly wore some form of protection into adolescence where I started to like the feeling and aesthetics of them sexually.

Probably the true drop off point was when I told my friend at a sleepover pre-transition about my bedwetting and he gave me a big hug and told me not to worry about it. Now I'm a diaper tranny who fantasises about wetting myself in a cute guys lap, it is what it is
>>
>>36815746
don't forget to update your diaper status.
>>
File: IMG_8720.jpg (96 KB, 1676x1332)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
imagine having a meanie CG that tries to change you during an un-pausable game
>>
>>36816107
Mtf but permaboymoding yea

>>36816215
N-naisu, rn I just get mistaken for a young teenager, I kinda doubt Ill pass for anything much younger than that though at 5'9 ._.
>>
>>36807170
hey, we're not all bad
t. cishet who just wants to find a nice girl to be padded together with at some point
>>
>>36818460
If you wear and have ever sent a girl a pic of you in a diaper unsolicited I will bop you with the tire iron.

Most girls who wear don't want guys that wear, esp since it seems most of them actually just want a mommy but have realized it's impossible.
>>
>>36818729
>If you wear and have ever sent a girl a pic of you in a diaper unsolicited I will bop you with the tire iron.
What a fucking weird thing to say.
What if I said:
If you've ever groomed a child I will bop you with the metal stick.
>>
>>36817023
>>36817033
Thankyuu!
Anyone padded today? What diaps you got on?
This is my last sunkiss from whenever the last time I got some
>>
>>36818790
When you don't dispute the claims made and just attack the phrasing.
The whole point I was making is that diaper girls just get constantly flooded with unsolicited DMs from lonely, horny guys asking to meetup with a pic of a filled diaper, when most of us don't want to see that (I find it dysphoria inducing) and just want to be comfy and cared for.
ABDL cishet guys have the worst understanding of boundaries iswtg.
>>
>>36818729
haven't worn for a while due to lack of money, never sent any pics when i did
too much social anxiety to contact any girls anyway
>>
File: IMG_8762.jpg (1.13 MB, 3088x2316)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>36818825
I'm sick >~< so staying in bed with my pawz, just changed outta my safaris.
>>
>>36818825
God I wish. I have to wait a few more days before I can diaper up. I’ll post a pic when I can.
>>36819073
Cute cute cute!
>>
>>36817820
Just woke up, and it’s soaked
>>
>>36818460
Get the fuck out straightoid.
The fact you felt the need to declare you're heteroness on our board already proves you're the kind of trash we don't want.
>>
>>36818825
I’m still in last night’s sunkiss. So squishy
>>
>>36812857
Considering there's been diaper threads for years now, wouldn't you rather it be contained to an easily filtered general?
>>
>>36818846
NTA
Wouldn’t say that’s exclusive to this kink
Scumbag guys exist everywhere, maybe in kink spaces the bad ones act out more from desperation, or exhibitionism
Guys being creeps on social media sending dick pics is pretty common, seems like the kink equivalent.

I’ve enountered guys overstepping boundaries on discord too, really makes me want to pull back and not engage. Pretty much don’t post much there for that reason because I end up with someone DMing despite asking people not to in profile/etc

>>36819073
Awww
Sorry for ya being sick, at least ur comfy tho!
>>36819126
^-^
I gotta buy more soon, pretty much just got the assorted individual ones of different makes/prints that I’m hoarding left
>>36819291
Nice, mine was a bit squishy too. Had some stuff to take care of but might put it back on l8r
>>
File: waowbased.jpg (114 KB, 922x777)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>36812857
>>
>>36819407
>Hsss
>>
>>36819256
that's lovely. I wish I could wear at night. I usually go once or twice to the bathroom and it's sucks because I have to leave my bed and it's cold and when I go back I have to fall asleep again when I could just pee and go back to sleep while I'm still in bed and half asleep.
>>
>>36819260
i have no ill intentions, but all the same i wish you a good day anon
>>
>>36818846
I neither disputed your claims nor attacked your phrasing? I absolutely agree that sending unsolicited nudes is a massive problem. I simply attacked your social ettiquette, because I didn't immidiately realise you were autistic.

To put it simply, it was rude for you to have lectured this guy on online ettiquette based on a stereotype entirely because you learned he was a cishet male.
My post simply reversed your own logic by accussing you of being a groomer based entirely off you being trans.
>>
An mtf in diapers is Diapertroon.
Is an ftm in diapers a diaperpoon or a diapoon?
>>
>>36819456
I love how much better I sleep when I can wake up, wet, and fall back asleep immediately. Sometimes I even forget it happened, and when I wake up at the normal time, I think I had an accident while sleeping.
>>
>>36819703
i miss the few months i was able to be padded freely, i enjoyed that greatly
had the best sleeps of my life then
>>
>>36819694
Formally is diaperpoon, but when he refers to himself as such he must say diapoon because diaperpoon it's too long so is easier that way.
>>36819703
>sometimes I even forget it happened
AAAAHHHHH, I'M SO JEALOUS. I WANNA BE A BEDWETTER TOO.
>>
>>36819742
He should refer to himself as tyke
>>
>>36819687
God forbid people on an lgbt board don't want cishet men in here or get annoyed at them for how they act in the abdl community, esp when people acting like how I described is the rule, not the exception.
While crass, grow tf up, people don't have to treat you with gloves like you're a bomb.
Also, I was commenting on the behavior of guys who wear wanting girls who wear, and I'm guessing most women here will agree with my assessment of those types of guys.
Most diaper girls have that experience, most people interacting with trans people don't experience pedophilia.
>>
so gay boys are allowed right?
>>
>>36819742
I’m not a bedwetter I swear… Just because I don’t remember waking up to wet doesn’t mean I slept through it…
>>
>>36819883
ofc!!! Y'all are great, esp if you're cute twinks or buff chads. I'm not usually into seeing men wearing, but a buff and smooth guy wearing is just a subversion of expectations, very cute!
>>
>>36819890
Honestly, that's ideal:
You get the benefits of being a bedwetter (you can pee without interrupting your sleep to a meaningfull degree)
Without the downside of wetting the bed when you shouldn't
>>
>>36819786
Well fuck you I'm fine with him here. I'm letting him stay and I'm even going to look for others like him to and invite them.
I don't think you're in an abdl community at all. I think you're on the outside looking in. Because surely otherwise you'd realise that trans women have the exact same reputation for being creepy online? Surely otherwise you'd know that any irl abdl community is thoroughly gatekept to prevent creeps from accessing it.
Most women I talk to tend to have a much more normal perspective because they haven't gone online in years specifically to avoid those types of people who got stuck on the outside.
>>
>>36819890
It's ok sweetie, it just means you slept so well you couldn't be bothered with something as menial as going to the bathroom. It's important to get proper sleep after all, and you should be proud of allowing yourself to get it.
>>36820036
>I'll invite cishets to /lgbt/
uuuhhhh...
>>
>>36820036
I go to munches and kink parties pretty often, have irl abdl friends and have a bf that loves to change me and see me in diaps.
I complain about creepy trans people all the time, I'm annoyed at them, many are too autistic and have no understanding of boundaries or empathy when it comes to dysphoria that differs from their experience, but this is an lgbt board. What is a cishet guy doing here, am I going mental? If he wants to post and ask about stuff related to the community that's fine, but pretending he belongs here is wild.
>>
>>36820071
I still woke up though. I think
>>
>>36819883
Only if they are willing to change the transboys diapers
>>
>>36820113
Of course pumpkin, I'm sure you're under control of your nightly peepees, it's just that sometimes it happens all too many times during the night and it's only natural to forget that you did it the next morning, right? And your memory it's all fussy and you're not sure if it actually happened or it was a dream. In that case, It wouldn't be easier if it just happened without you needing to remember it? That way instead of feeling confused each morning you would check your nappy and be happy you just slept so soundly, right?
>>
>>36820197
It is nice to wake up, notice your diaper’s wet, and not remember it happening. It clearly happened multiple times too cause of how swollen it is. I know I woke up to wet and just forgot though. No other explanation. If I just wore normal underwear to bed, I wouldn’t wet it.
>>
are small twinks acceptable?
>>
>>36820368
Yes!
>>
>>36820368
Yes but don't fight your little sisters
>>
File: IMG_0513.jpg (59 KB, 1170x874)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>36805792
>>36805805
>>36805843
>>36806666 (nice digits)
>>36806772
>>36807487
>>36807689
>>36817251
thanks to all of you who answered my question! i was kinda curious if there was a common thread and it definitely seems like there is a slippery slope from childhood exposure mixed with adolescent horniness. this lines up with most fetishes i think, so you’re all a lot more normal than most people think. thanks again for your perspectives on this!
>>
>>36820436
I wonder if you could take someone who didn't grow up with diapers or be around them much and expose them to it as an adult and diaper pill them, or is childhood exp a pre-requisite.
>>
File: 113592876_p0.png (358 KB, 800x600)
358 KB
358 KB PNG
>>36812828
wish i could force her to waddle but she's not really into ab aspect, whenever i try babying her she tells me to stop being too weird
i guess i could try to make her think she's diaper dependent, shouldn't be that hard because she already wets herself pretty easily(thats why i had it easy to make her wear diapers in the first place)

>>36814701
i know thats why i'm worried she will get bored especially since she's not into it...
i'm living the dream and i want it to last
>>
>>36820436
For me I feel like i remember the exact thing that hotwired my brain. I'm more into the adult baby side but I have a distinct memory of my brother putting up a poster of a famous model doing a cute babyish, photoshoot and just wanting to be dressed like her, that and being jealous of the girls in class who were made to come in formal dresses, who often hated having to wear those dresses

that being said, my brother once admitted to me that he had a fetish for girls pissing themselves growing up, so maybe something happened to us as kids
>>
>>36820640
What is she into? Blending the two might help, as well as getting her more into it?
>>
I cannot believe what y'all did to me. I thought I had left this behind last year. I really should be thanking y'all.
>>
File: Pattern of my decline.png (59 KB, 860x379)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>36821546
swear to god these threads are going to be the end of me. My closet is now overbrimming with adult baby clothes and I have boxes of diapers in my room. Ive been wearing them basically every day its possible . I swear to god in a couple more years I'm gonna be a stage 13 diapertroon
>>
>>36819565
>>36819687
You say you wish no ill intent, then your next post after responding to me is once again demonstrating why you're the problem.
This space is not for you cishet. Your entitlement is the fuckin problem. No one wants you to defend or explain yourself. Suck a cock or fuck off to a cishet community.
>>
>>36798213
Fuck you and fuck this thread. You finally got me ffs. I resisted for so long, but this thread just made me buy my first diapers (megamax). I don’t want to be a diapertroon.
>>
File: file.png (4 KB, 316x61)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>36821616
you seem to have confused me with someone else
>>
>>36821807
Too bad. You’re a big baby like the rest of us now <3
Maybe you should take a picture when it arrives!
>>
File: angery.jpg (67 KB, 559x602)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>be twink
>diaperbrained for as long as I can remember
>never found a longterm mommy or daddy
>never got to be a live-in maid kept in diapers
>never transitioned while simultaneously losing my potty training
>all of a sudden in late 20s
Is it too late for me?
>>
>>36822084
Nope.
I’m 26 and I plan to tell my bf about it soon enough.
>>
>>36821936
I’m just curious what they feel like. I won’t actually put them on or use them.
>>
>>36822346
They all say that at first. We will see.
>>
>>36822346
so you're just going to have a box of diapers lying around your house ..? sure lol
>>
I got the sample pack. I can just throw the extra away.
>>
>>36822478
uh huh
>>
>>36820256
Of course you wouldn't sweetie. If you were to stop wearing them you just would have to go to the bathroom like a big girl, and I'm sure you're perfectly capable of it. I mean could you imagine what would imply if you were to wet the bed while not wearing them? Oh heavens, how mortifying it would be. That would be definitive proof that you're indeed diaper dependent, and that as part of your routine you would HAVE to put on your night diaper with extra padding to make sure it can take those 8 hours worth of pee. How humiliating it would be to wake up every morning and find that you have wet your pampers without even realizing it, just like a baby would do it. Of course that's not the case, you just wear them for convenience and you can drop them whenever you want. You're in complete control of it, you just don't want to stop because of how much they help you to sleep, like hugging a plushie or listening some relaxing music. It helps, sure, but it's not a necessity.
>>
anyone else like to poo in their diap?
>>
>>36822750
this is really hot I need more people to talk to me like this
>>
>>36822778
only when I was 12 and first getting into it. I'd try again some day though
>>
>>36822778
I've done it in the heat of the moment but I instantly regret it every time after. I prefer to throw oatmeal in my diapy if I want a warm and squishy sensation.
>>
>>36822750
>Of course that's not the case, you just wear them for convenience and you can drop them whenever you want.
I wear them for comfort. Super comfortable whether wet or dry.
>You're in complete control of it, you just don't want to stop because of how much they help you to sleep, like hugging a plushie or listening some relaxing music. It helps, sure, but it's not a necessity.
Exactly
> I mean could you imagine what would imply if you were to wet the bed while not wearing them?
I wouldn't do that tho. I've been wearing less than a week.
>>
>>36822778
>Anyone else like to poo in their diap?
Tried it once. It’s fun in the moment, but the smell and cleanup make it not worth it. I only wet now.
>>
troons... do transgirls really belong in diapers or is it a meme.,
>>
>>36824113
It’s not a meme silly. Trans girls do belong in diapers.
And so do other members in the lgbt community but they get to make the decisions while trans girls dont.
>>
>>36824113
All trans girls like diapers anon. Some are repping, but deep down, they’re diapertroons too.
>>
>>36824185
ABDLGBT
>>
>>36824338
That's a cute name.
>>
>>36824185
it seems so strange that i feel like ppl r lying when they say they really like it.
>>36824186
no comment
>>
I think I might need a change...
I drank like 2 whole pots of tea
>>
>>36824338
I wouldn’t mind this as the general’s name desu.
>>
>>36824824
What diaper are you using?
>>36824868
Nah. /diapertroongen/ is better. Gotta reclaim the term. Easier to diaperpill people without having ab stuff up front too.
>>
>>36801911
need
>>
File: IMG_8835.jpg (1.15 MB, 3088x2316)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
>>36825013
Pawz, they're all I've really got rn aside from a few safaris.
>>
>>36825131
I haven’t tried any with print yet, just megamaxes.
>>
>>36825147
I love pink megamaxes, def top 3 plastic backed. Lil kingz are my fave thou :3
>>
>>36825179
Pink megamaxes are cute, but you can see wetness more on the white ones.
>>
File: stikk.jpg (117 KB, 523x523)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
I wish I could wear my diaper right now but I'm stuck living with people who wouldn't understand...
>>
>>36822778
It's better when other people do it.
>>
>>36820640
Well it's summer so the fair is in town. Maybe diaper her up and make her drink a ton of water and see if a ride makes her wet herself.

Halloween is coming up to so you could have her chug a ton of water, then when she's like at 7-8/10 diaper her up and get in line at haunted house and see if she wets herself from being scared. Maybe add in a reward for staying dry? Could do that to at the fair.

Just listing my own fantasies that I can't do. Do them for me please.
>>
>>36825381
Wish my bf would do that to me
>>
Haven’t padded up much this summer, I’ve forgotten how comfy it is to have a onesie with your diap
Gn yall, try not to wet your beds
>>
>>36825470
Nighty night. I wish I could use your cute butt as a pillow!
>>
one of these days im gonna bite the bullet and do it. only a matter of time before im diaperpilled
>>
>>36798213
New thread: >>36825533

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.