[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1257.jpg (32 KB, 360x360)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>
>>36833013
just become androphilic if you desire it so much

>but no one can change their sexuality!
always said by the mentally weak and cowardly
if you want it, you can make it happen
>>
>>36833013
houngry
>>
>>36833066
I don’t think you can become gay or straight, but anyone can become Bi.
>>
>>36833013
There’s something about Kyle that’s just so weirdly cute and lovable. It’s probably his voice, skull and down to earth and funny personality. His skull is really good, he’d easily be a twinkhon if he transitioned.
>>
Multiple kyle threads in a week I think ur obsessed
>>
>>36833013
I am androphilic and I find this man ugly to look at
>>
>>36833418
This is my first one, there must be someone else who also likes him
>>
>>36833434
Oh weird I'm a fan of his stuff not sure how I feel about the bleached hair and tan though
>>
>>36833452
I don’t really think about that type of stuff, probably because I’m not androphilic. I just think he’s really insightful, funny and likable and his face is weirdly cute and androgynous if you ignore his facial hair.
>>
>>36833494
I used to be obsessed with political shit but gave most of it up but still watch Kyle cos he's just fun and has good takes for a normie
>>
stop posting on 4chan krystal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.