[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: iceball.jpg (88 KB, 690x466)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
The term 'chaser' is ill defined and tossed around so much it's lost all meaning besides being a catchall term to justify why a trans girl doesn't like a guy.
I get the disdain for fetishists but that's become extrapolated to an absurd degree that some of you will say a guy liking a trans woman because of the kind of person she is is fetishization because "Oh he just views her as looking like a woman but acting like a man!" regardless of how much she even "acts like a man".
If you want to be a stealth passoid and never disclose, you do you, but then why even engage in these kinds of discussions? You shouldn't have any intention of dating until you get SRS.
Personally, I just like weird alt girls and want to date someone with some real emotional depth and some shared interests. If you try to find that with cis women it's a fucking nightmare because any kind of 'niche' you look into is going to be a scam. There is no place to engage with the women I like specifically that isn't incidental or trying to rob me. There isn't a good place to matchmake with cis women that isn't dating apps because there's no place for them to congregate while being potentially open to dating and which doesn't require me to impose myself on random people by sliding into their DMs.
Meanwhile, I can come here and find the exact kind of girl I like, where many of them are actively open to dating, and where I can make a pass without it being a weird social faux pas. And MOST of them aren't trying to scam me.
If the theoretical existence of a penis doesn't matter to me why the fuck wouldn't I be here? Why would I want to not try any and every avenue for getting a gf? Explicitly avoiding options seems retarded and I don't know why anyone would pretend otherwise other than being massively insecure and thinking the world is out to get them. Which, I get, but come the fuck on, if you genuinely think you its IMPOSSIBLE for there to be any exceptions to your fears then why are you trying at all?
>>
>>36888376
thanks for making this thread. hopefully the angry people come here and argue it out and leave people alone
>>
>>36888376
>The term 'chaser' is ill defined and tossed around so much it's lost all meaning besides being a catchall term to justify why a trans girl doesn't like a guy.
why do chasers keep winging about getting called chasers? its not ill defined. i promise people know what theyre saying when they call you a chaser.
>>
>>36888517
low effort bait
>>
>>36888547
like that isnt also true of this post as a whole
>>
>>36888571
'w-well so are you!' isnt a very good comeback you know
>>
>>36888607
why do i need a "comeback" against people who dont see me as human.
>>
>>36888607
You will never touch a woman sexually
>>
>>36888376
I had this idea that there is no actual vacuum of space and that the air just gets thin and the celestial bodies are somehow buoyant instead of just existing outside of gravity. so you could build a very sophisticated airplane and fly to the moon or mars or whatever. Poe wrote a short story to the same effect but I think my idea is more fleshed out.
>>
>>36888619
>people who dont see me as human.
>if you genuinely think you its IMPOSSIBLE for there to be any exceptions to your fears then why are you trying at all?

>>36888624
Sorry I can't make your dreams come true. I can at least continue to not impulsively buy a plane ticket to prove you wrong though, at least you'll be able to pretend for a little while longer.

>>36888656
That seems like pretty standard sci-fi fare from what I know of some of the classical stuff. Solar sails and what not. Spelljammer. Etc.
>>
>>36888376
>"theory"
>>
>>36888683
We have to pretend like we don't know or they'll kill us, idiot.
>>
>>36888376
>The term 'chaser' is ill defined and tossed around so much it's lost all meaning besides being a catchall term to justify why a trans girl doesn't like a guy.
this is only true on 4chan, out of 4chan its use is damn clear.
>>
>>36888675
im "trying" because this is supposed to be our board. we cant have one single place, online or otherwise, to ourselves without it being overrun with cis people. i want you people gone. i have to put up with people like you staring at me like im a freak, screaming slurs at me, pushing me around, every day. i dont want to then be online and have your disgusting ideology shoved down our throats here too.
>>
>>36888699
I could see this being the case - every trans person I know IRL is pretty normal about it, but, at the same time, they never leave their house, so there's not a good metric.

>>36888710
What the hell do you think I mean when I ask why you're 'trying at all'?
You realize you can hide threads right?
And that you aren't required to respond to anyone for any reason?
I did none of those things you described, I pointed out that you act hysterical and pretend like it's impossible that anyone could ever treat you like a normal person - like a woman - without there being some ulterior motive or underlying belief, while constantly lamenting the fact it doesn't happen despite it being something you continue to perpetuate. And you're doing it right now. Maybe you should try acting like an adult for once.
>>
>>36888710
Id rather have cis people in my trans space than transbians
>>
>>36888788
thats ok. i know you people are incapable of empathy.
>>
>>36888788
Ive been here a lot longer than >>36888710 + i mog her and i say theres nothing wrong with chasers on this board, they are encouraged :)
>>
>>36888810
Only one of us is making sweeping generalizations about people we know nothing about, anon.

>>36888836
Sorry I don't encourage the bullying of children.
>>
>>36888848
Babytrans need to be bullied its the only way theyll learn
>>
>>36888888
Check'd, but I disagree, I would hope they can just be reasoned with because it's a lot less painful than the alternatives.
>>
>>36888836
mmmmmm i love the taste of boot
>>
>>36888848
>sweeping generalizations
its not a generalization when its all of you. i see the way you people stare at me. if you arent screaming at me to call me a faggot youre probably thinking it.
>>
>>36888908
Being trans is trial by fire, the weak become hons while the strong ascend
>>36888918
Go play with your toys little girl
>>
>>36888952
apparently 'babytrans' is when youve been out as trans for over a decade ig?
>>
>>36888951
You let your hate control you, you fixate on the negative, and it becomes all you can see.

>>36888952
Someone who is never shown kindness will never know how to show it themselves.
>>
>>36888991
getting called slurs by random strangers in public means *im* the one letting hate control me?
>>
>>36888977
Yeah you never got to the stage of living as a woman
>>36888991
Fair point im quite evil
>>
>>36889006
how has anything ive said precluded me from being a woman?
>>
>>36889005
Yes, you think someone arbitrarily being shitty to you means you get a free pass to be arbitrarily shitty to anyone else. You're upset that you were treated unfairly but instead of focusing that on the people who did it you decide to let it fester and put that hate on anyone and everyone who you think 'wouldn't get it' regardless of what they've actually done to you, because you're a petulant child who's refused to make the effort and was never forced to grow up.
>>
>>36889017
Because you think chasers dont see you as a woman. If anyone is going to treat you like a woman even if you dont pass its chasers. Straight men would just laugh at your antics.
>>
>>36889048
i am focusing on the people that do this to me. im talking about cis people. theyve all consistently demonstrated that theyre incapable of empathizing with trans people. their culture needs to be forced to grow up.

>>36889085
if you think chasers see you as a woman youre genuinely delusional.
>>
>>36889117
If you think its fundamentally impossible for any cis person to view you as a woman then, again I ask, why are you even trying?
And to extrapolate that - if cis people cannot view you as a woman, then I must categorically not be cis.
>>
>>36889117
People are under no obligation to see you as a woman if you look like a man
Chasers see me as a woman because everyone sees me as a woman ;)
>>
>>36889153
frankly i think its borderline impossible for cis people to see us as human, let alone as our gender.

what are you even asking when you say "why are you even trying"? what do you think im trying other than just expressing my thoughts.

>>36889210
i dont look like a man. thats why i get called slurs in public. and no, chasers dont see you as a woman. of all cis people chasers are literally the least likely to respect you. they see you as a bi experiment at best.
>>
>>36889242
Why have i never been called a slur after presenting as female for years? Is it because im 5’4 and pretty?
>>
>>36888376
I want a chaser to wife me
>>
>>36889300
probably because you pass.
>>
>>36889347
>>36889006
>>
>>36889242
>what are you even asking when you say "why are you even trying"?
Trying to blend into a society you resent so deeply and universally. Trying to lash out at what you view as an oppressive all encompassing existence that couldn't care less about your attempts to 'hurt' it if it were truly as bad as you think it is.
You've succumbed to a form of bitter nihilism and just use it to fuel resentment and anger rather than peace of mind or looking for a higher, self-defined purpose as was the real intent.
>>
>>36889300
shockingly, if you dont look visibly queer you wont get harassed for being visibly queer. mind blowing stuff here.
>>
>>36889369
literally what are you talking about. i have """higher, self defined purposes""". i have hobbies.
>>
>>36889389
Everyone has hobbies. That's not a purpose. And either way you're spending time on here being pissy instead of doing those hobbies.
>>
>>36889372
Ikr but somehow you fail to do it and then try to tell me what its like to be a woman
>>
>>36889424
?????? where was i telling you what its like to be a woman? schizo.
>>
>>36889413
whats a "purpose" to you then.
>>
>>36889441
Something you do with a goal beyond personal enjoyment. Like if someone wanted to plant a bunch of trees for future generations.
Personally, mine is to devoid of hate and biased judgement, to try to help people who need it, and to hopefully impart those ideals onto others so that things get better for everyone.
>>
File: fec9e19098d033f1.jpg (1.04 MB, 3840x2160)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>36889497
my goal is improving my ability to bake sourdough (picrel) and sharing it with my friends and loved ones. baking and sharing bread has been something humans have been doing throughout history and across many cultures. bringing joy through what is in reality an extremely simple food item gives me a lot of happiness.

i dont know why you would assume i dont have something like this in my life lmao
>>
>>36889586
Cute bread anon would eat plain with some butter
>>
>>36889586
>a goal beyond personal enjoyment
>describes a goal they have that is purely personal
Oh, anon....
>>
>>36889705
i literally talked about how i love sharing it with other people thats the opposite of personal. are you just incapable of reading comprehension?
>>
>>36889727
Your 'purpose' begins and ends at those directly close to you, will cease when you do, and is still born from what it offers you in return.
>>
>>36889839
so you're saying I should be doing community service or some shit? why do my goals have to affect other people on a macro scale?

what does this even have to do with cis people's lack of empathy?
>>
>>36888376
new vernacular just dropped
>>36885377
>>36885434
>>
>>36889936
>dictionary larping
>improper grammar
>>36885377
persues a certain type of person... *WHOM* is unquestionably virginal and chaste
there. fixed it for ya
>>
>>36889860
Your attempts to show that you have empathy are born out of what it gives to you. You don't actually care about others beyond what they offer you, be it in terms of more materialistic things or emotional wellbeing.
You lack true empathy but attempt to condemn people you don't know as the real ones without it.

>>36889936
That doesn't really apply to me and it would never go anywhere because people who do what I describe do so in bad faith, its not an issue of lacking options they do it because they want to remain miserable and have a boogeyman to hate.
>>
this is your average chaser
all chasers eventually bottom, its just a fact
>>
>>36890481
Why do you want chasers to bottom?
>>
File: frogposter .jpg (188 KB, 994x694)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>36890621
they all do eventually
youre all cock obsessed, regardless or your protestations to the contrary
>>
>>36890631
I'm not a frogposter and I've avoided and turned down trans women who were adamant about wanting to be the top.
>>
>>36890661
says the future bottom boy
goodnight, pillow princess
>>
>>36890481
Why do people just make shit up do you just hate straight trans women?
>>
>>36890958
lol, bottom
bottoms shouldn't talk

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.