[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Qott: do you go to the gym?

>>36915204
>>
File: 5IYRfLz.jpg (901 KB, 1200x3600)
901 KB
901 KB JPG
Fuck your gay QOTT, post charts
>>
>>36937125
no thanks
>>
>>36937105
bro my ass used to be thick as fuck and now no matter how skinny i get i just look like a man naked. t is insane people who say pooners dont pass are coping hard

>>36937125
im not doing this faggot shit
>>
t4c piv is unironically the most malebrained sex possible
>>
>>36937152
Not all transpeople pass.
>>
File: Fjv9BQ9XoAECIqU.jpg (15 KB, 404x208)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>36937125
Holy shit that is an exhaustive chart lmao
>>
>>36937173
like strap with a cis woman? dick with a cis man? what?
>>
>>36937125
Too many words my retard brain can't handle it
>>
>>36937191
dick with a cis man ofc
as long as you're not a ftfemboy type it's malebrained as fuck
>>
>>36937184
skill issue to be honest passing is easy as fuck
>>
>>36937105
>Qott: do you go to the gym?
No, but I should. I had to get off T for medical reasons so it feels kind of pointless starting to lift right now anyways.
>>
>>36937125
I am degen enough to complete this exhaustively but I will not
>>
>>36937192
I thought it was my stupid slav brain
>>
>>36937198
faggot
>>
>>36937199
It's more complicated than that. It's more like, not everyone's unique situation lends itself to passing 100% 24/7, and then there are a few people are very unlucky who CANNOT pass.
>>
If you don't want mtfs in here don't post bulges like that
>>
File: 1568054729480.png (364 KB, 1309x4276)
364 KB
364 KB PNG
>>36937125
Alternatively there are also these

https://goctionni.github.io/kinklist-v2/
>>
>>36937232
nigga thats too much i just like tits and ass and creampies
>>
>>36937105
My face wants to say hello to the warm bulge
>>
>>36937232
>Flowers in hair
What
>>
>>36937125
>estimated time to fill in chart
>1hour or more
>>
File: Dzogchen2.jpg (601 KB, 1024x1373)
601 KB
601 KB JPG
>>36937229
Who said we don't want mtfs in here?
>>
>>36937252
only if they look like the instagram dolls with big fake tits and shit otherwise they can get out for all i care
>>
Is it fembrained to love my girlfriend and constantly try to buy her things, constantly tell her I love her, make plans with her, go out with her, hug and kiss her, protect her, and focus on her well being? I never act like this with anyone else, I am a stoic person, to the point my parents took me to countless doctors as a kid for "lacking empathy and emotions" and I got misdiagnosed with autism at some point.
I keep having breakdowns over me thinking I'm not being manly enough and being too weak showing too much love and emotion to her while she (mtf) barely does the same and I feel like she will stop seeing me as a man because of it. When I stop giving her attention which makes me feel horrible as she barely talks with me or hangs out with me otherwise, she cries and tells me that I am trying to abandon her. She thinks I am going to leave her and begs me to talk to her again.
I feel like I should be more stoic to her but the problem is that I'm too much in love with this girl that I can't hold it together. She constantly makes me blush and smile. It's like having a school crush every day. Fuck. She tells me she doesn't find me pathetic and loves when I care about her, she tells me she cherishes things I do for her, but I don't know if she's lying or doesn't view me as a man.
>>
no i don't go to the gym. i'm a cuddly big spoon. i look like gigachad and my tdick is 7 inches.
>>
>>36937266
wow a guy in a relationship.. loves his girlfriend and is happy? thats so not normal
>>
>>36937266
She tells me it's just her personality which I understand cause I act like that too with others but with her, I can show that I care. It constantly feels like she's disinterested and bothered even though she claims she isn't. I haven't hugged or kissed her in over a month cause I told myself I'll wait for her to initiate it but she never did. I mentioned that tonight while I was in a fit and she told me she was waiting for me to do that instead. I many times asked her if she thinks it would be better for us to breakup as I feel like I am being too in love with her and it felt one-sided but she told me she loves me but just forgets to show it.
It isn't autism, she got tested for it as a kid, as a teen, then as an adult and always failed. She doesn't have any mental issues either so I'm not sure what's happening. The tttt brainworms made me think that maybe it's cause of male socialization that she acts this way and it made me self-conscious about my antics. Don't know what to do. She gets upset if I stop acting like this, I get upset too as I feel like I'm not showing her enough love, but I am too self-conscious and worried she secretly hates me for my behavoir.
>>
>>36937105
>QOTT
yes
thanks anon great thread
>>
File: REW2C_image233.png (361 KB, 600x482)
361 KB
361 KB PNG
>>36937250
We're all mortal, I don't have that kinda time to lose on something like that

>>36937257
Yes yes, you're very malebrained. I can't take the sheer virility.

>>36937266
Didn't you ask this last thread? You're behaving toxically with your gf. This is so brain-broken. Treating your partner with tenderness isn't fembrained. You're basically asking if loving your gf is gay. Do you hear yourself?
>>
>>36937294
>The tttt brainworms made me think that maybe it's cause of male socialization that she acts this way and it made me self-conscious about my antics

Ohmygod WHO CARES if it is? This is /tttt/ brainworms, you're right.
>>
>>36937293
>>36937320
Actually true I am overthinking this as hell. Lmao.
Unmediated OCD makes me go insane and I need people to ground me sometimes and realize how absurd I sound. Thanks anons
I'll be apologizing to her for freaking out tonight and buying her those purple flowers she likes tomorrow morning
>>
>>36937320
>waah you’re obviously trying to be malebrained!
it’s pseudoscience i just dont fucking like them tard. most of you probably dont even have a brain
>>
>>36937227
I once didn't talk to the guy I'm with currently for 3 months because I was tired of him not initiating. I was clear though, I told him "I'm tired of this, I'm going, if you reach out I love you still and I'm open to giving you a chance but not like this." Never had that issue again since he reached out, and that was years ago. He also doesn't shy away from being affectionate and never has, but he's generally cold and not particularly reactive. There's a big contrast between him with everyone else and him with me. He goes from being very stoic and cold to baby talk and always saying he loves me etc.

You can't just do something like not initiate without being clear of why you're done doing that. You have to say "This upsets me, I'm not comfortable with it and I'm not going to continue doing something that feels one sided." Give them a choice to work on themselves or not, but don't make yourself responsible for it.

People can change their behavior or try to if they want, but feeling like it's one sided is more of an issue than you behaving in a way that's perfectly fine and would make a lot of people happy.

It's draining to always give and not receive the equivalent back, but "equivalent" doesn't mean "exactly the same," the ways she shows up matters if there are any. If not rethink why you're so invested in someone who makes you feel this way.
>>
>>36937365
bro just be happy its not a big deal
>>
>>36937105
No, but I do have some free weights, resistance bands and barbells at home. I'm focusing more on skip rope and jogging and stuff right now though cuz my goal is more along weight loss than building muscle, I've got a fair amount of that under my lard
>>
>>36937199
Nah, the truth is no one can tell how well they pass based on how people treat them. I address unpassing transpeople the same as I would someone cis of the gender they want to pass as.
>>
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 275x183)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>36937365
>Unmediated OCD makes me go insane and I need people to ground me sometimes and realize how absurd I sound. Thanks anons
Understandable. I have OCD too, and it is poorly medicated. I have ruminating obsessions I can't think my way out of as well, and need an external source for grounding like you said. You're good, dawg. It can be rough.

>I'll be apologizing to her for freaking out tonight and buying her those purple flowers she likes tomorrow morning
Atta boy! Communication is key, as cliché as that is. It's also wayyyy easier said than done.
>>
>>36937394
Yeah the 50 year old cashier just has an easy time spotting trannies and calls them whatever she guesses they wanna be called. Nobody focuses on secondary sex characteristics or anything like that.
>>
>>36937105
This is how i looked when i used to pack which I only did like 4 times
>>
File: ilovehim.jpg (30 KB, 480x360)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>36937105
No, but I swim so that's how I get my exercise
>>36937125
This is way too much work plus I'm a virgin so it's pointless regardless

What anime is everyone watching rn? I've been getting into logh
>>
i was jerking off to a tranny (i do that very rarely i swear) and i just found out her name is fucking Melody i kek’d
>>
>>36937506
I don't get it
>>
>>36937549
It’s like bad. It’s some my little pony disney princess shit
>>
>>36937320
Anton Lavey kind of makes me think of a kid who never grew out of being angry at his religious parents.
>>36937425
Baphomet posting... same anon?
>>
>>36937552
>names himself Atticus III
>>
>>36937585
actually its jayden brayden goku the IVth you bigoted whore
>>
>>36937506
>>36937552
I think you're being hypercritical. That's not so bad. I knew 2 different cis women named Melody.

>>36937585
kek
>>
>>36937608
I don’t know my european ass is not used to that it just sounds stupid to me
>>
>>36937571
Yes, same anon. I never grew up religious. I just like religion. In fact, I study it at university by choice.

That just includes Satanism and the Western Mystery Tradition.

Plus, LaVey's particularly strange brand of individualism fascinates me.
>>
satanism sounds good to me because i feel like a god sometimes
>>
>>36937441
I think you overestimate people passing and underestimate people's kindness.
>>
>>36937755
This will always be a toupee fallacy and it isn't worth arguing whatsoever.
>>
>>36937651
Religion is great too bad christfaggotery irredeemably ruined it for a lot of people
>>
>>36937651
I meant the man himself. I read The Satanic Bible back in high school, and for all of LaVey's worthwhile points he's always struck me as a whiny faggot.

I was raised Catholic, but as a kid I spent a lot of time peeking over at people while everyone was kneeling during that moment of silence for prayer bit of mass wondering if they were just pretending to feel something or if I was praying wrong. That eventually led to an interest in anti-Abrahamic faith stuff which turned into an interest in Buddhism and so on. Experiences I couldn't explain otherwise led to my interest in the occult and religion in a big way.

Do you practice alongside studying or just study? I study things as they become relevant generally, but mainly practice. I've learned things from dreams that I've found in books and such after the fact. I've been at it for over a decade though so I've studied a lot at this point.

I know someone who's worked with Bael, never gone that route myself.
>>
>>36937198
Faggots go to hell
>>
got drunk at a party and now my stomach fucking hurts
>>
how do you come to terms with detransitioning and turning your life around when you find out that it's all a result of untreated npd? i even had symptoms VERY early, I'm talking pre puberty, but it was dismissed as "autism." I've been found out/exposed by my so-called friends for this, and my life is in ruins. Is suicide the only option here?
>>
File: original.jpg (122 KB, 960x540)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>36937859
Get off 4chan, dad
>>
>>36937675
Technically even the bible touches on this to a degree with connection to God due to God being within all things, you included.

>>36937818
Not at all. It's thanks to a lot of Christian/Catholic monks that tons of knowledge is still here, and that's without even adding in all the stuff that's in the bible. Sure there's fucked up shit and the church is predatory and so on, but even that doesn't fuck anything up.
>>
>>36937552
It's kind of cute
>>36937869
Take meds and go to therapy and admit your mistakes
>>
>>36937869
..How did npd make you wanna transition? Geniuenly curious.
>>
>>36937869
No, it's an option not the only one. It's pretty much always available too so there's no need to rush it. You could just ride this phase of your life out and see what comes next. This is hard but you've been through hard stuff before I'm sure, more doesn't have to take you out. However things are they wont stay the same, life and time just don't work this way. Even if it takes a long time there's still other shit ahead. You can always die and even if you didn't want to you just will anyway, so really it's not so bad to let the dust settle and wait it out. Your life has changed, doesn't mean it's ruined, can't see "ruined" 'til this is behind you anyway. That's a judgment call for the future, not now. So yeah, not the only option at all, just an appealing one for you right now because something that's upsetting for you happened.
>>
>>36937916
I've been on meds for about a year now, that's what led me to this conclusion. don't assume my actions or thoughts fuckface.
>>36937917
I needed to be 'special' or 'different'. It went unnoticed for so long because i was also the quiet awkward type (covert npd). i was able to construct friendships from pity. I've always hated my mother, even as a young child, and sought to destroy every aspect of her in myself. Does that explain it well enough for you?
>>
>>36938029
I’m not you so I don’t fully get what went through your head but I think I have a grasp on that. Especially if you trooned out during covid because then it became trendy for whatever reason and the people who became "the trans kids” would’ve been "the emo kids” a few years ago.
>>
>>36937869
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah retard
>>
>>36937993
HERES ?THE ?FUCK?ING THING ?DU?MB?ASS. my solution is always suicide. i was never able to do shit. i cried in class until the teacher passed me. even convinced myself and several others that i had 'adhd' to get special treatment and meds (which helped, but DUH you're giving someone METH). started stealing others meds as well. I was always a low iq reprobate LOSER like my father (who claims to be 140+iq).
>been through this before
yea and i got off easy that time. managed to convince CPS that i was being abused at home and got a lot of money from it. ruined my mothers life. her child is dead because of me. I should have gone to prison or a psych ward instead. been held. but not, the woke doctors now think that trannies can do no wrong and even if they are christian and stand against it the woke mob will burn down their practice and their degree
>>
>>36938050
I trooned out in 2018 after finishing highschool. I had 'gender dysphoria' since age 11, but you know what that means of course.
>>36938057
huh? Yeas. Tell me how to fix it.
>>
>>36938060
Um this is above my paygrade
>>
I'd forgive wolfgang's sins if he looked like this
>>
Completely miserable not having transitioned yet and deep deep in the closet living with a conservative family but at least I can still celebrate the fact that I have a fridge body

unsee cc/album#DqTW2he6EscJ
>>
this board been negative rn so ill say that im doing pretty good. i pass and i just focus on living and kanye west taught me self love
>>
>>36938097
yea of course it is bitch. you're a little mexican tard who can barely even read. gtfo
>>
>>36938060
If it was always your solution you wouldn't be here. You're drowning in your feelings right now, and that's cool and all, but don't take your shit out on me and start namecalling. You came here to vent, and I answered the question you asked, no need to lash out at me for telling you to wait shit out before you go doing something permanent. It's legit retarded to make a permanent decision over a momentary feeling you know will pass. If it always crosses your mind that means you always get over it and carry on when you're done crying about whatever. So just accept that you feel suicidal, experience it, and do nothing about it. Not gonna argue with you just because you're feeling miserable so I'm done here. Not responding beyond this point unless you stop with the bullshit.
>>
today is my three year steroid versary (i still look like a girl)
>>
>>36938113
They would be hot if it was muscular fat instead of just fat. Their thighs are such a giveaway that they're just overweight
>>
>>36938126
The link doesn't work anon unless you set it to expire after only five mins
>>
>>36938175
nah his before shows the muscle, he's just got it padded now
twinks with a really good cut are awful to fuck balls deep
that amount of plushness is perfect, the handles, the ASS, everything
>>
>>36938029
Oh, it's you again. Welcome back schizoanon
>>
Is girlmoding occasionally just to have an easier time getting laid a sign of cowardice?
>>
>>36938197
Works for me
>>
>>36938151
Just stay away from the nitrous
>>
>>36938286
If it was would you stop doing it?
>>
>>36938164
i can't kill myself anyway. don't have a good method. thanks for playing my game bucko. kiss my ass before i squash this grass.
>if it was always
what part of 'covert npd' do you not understand? what normal child threatens suicide and gets taken away by CPS from a caring and loving mother? ANY child who would even think of that clearly hates their parents (as i do).
>>36938254
yea? I'm 'schizo'? Sure! I can larp as one of those as my next npd identity after i leave this friend group. I was an autist, then 'adhd', and now I can larp as a schizo. good job. thanks for giving me ideas bucko.
>>
Did g die or something
>>
>>36938286
it's not a sign of cowardice, it's just going to make it harder to settle when you hit twink death
the longer your slut era the longer your expectations will persist at the end
>>
>>36938388
probably gooning in one of the horny threads, or asleep, or being a slut irl, it's the weekend
>>
>>36937503
Hetalia
>>
>>36937503
>What anime is everyone watching rn?
Not watching anime but just read Jojolion, really enjoyed it.
>>
>>36937503
Hate anime. Been watching Vikings
>>
>>36938175
Also the belly button and stomach area

I don't want to look like that, that person looks fatter than my highest weight, currently approaching 165 and I want to lose to prob 140 before I even consider the possibility of bulking
>>
>>36938356
why didn't your mother abort you? why can't she still abort you?
>>
we need to crusade against loli/shotacons
>>36937105
no
>>36937125
spent over an hour on picrel
>>
>>36938658
Why should we do that?
>>
>>36938658
this is incomprehensible
>>
>>36938658
You're insane why would you actually do it
>>
>>36938665
they are a danger to children
>>36938749
so was the original, that's why it took me so long
>>
>>36938329
samurai ass answer
>>
>>36938799
No they aren't stop being cruel
>>
>>36938815
yes, they are. they shouldn't be allowed within 50 yards of a school
>>
>>36938658
that's an hour of your life you're never getting back
>>
>>36938658
>we need to crusade against loli/shotacons

Holyshit based gloves, death to the pedos that lurk here
>>
>>36938658
Vore isn't on here, worthless
>>
>>36939007
I want to feed you to a giant anaconda and jerk off as your head slowly disappears
>>
>>36939007
yes it is, bottomish third row. vore is gross to me, however
>>
>>36939089
>vores food
>erm, actually vore is gross!

If a shark confused you for a whale and took a bite I would orgasm
>>
>>36939126
its not even that it's technically cannibalism i just find the idea of eating someone whole weird and not at all attractive
>>
>>36937841
I practice too, but the more I learn the more I realize I don’t know. I definitely need to develop the discipline of less books and more practice though.

I’ve been on a LHP kick for a minute, and I’ve learned a lot about myself. It genuinely helped me out of an addiction. Of course, I use RHP stuff too.

/x/ would be cool to talk about this stuff on if it hadn’t turned into /pol/ with ghosts.
>>
>>36939197
nta, gloves do you consider yourself bi? I struggle with the fact I can jack off to fat men (women as well, but when it comes to men its only fat men) but am repulsed by the idea of fucking a man irl
>>
File: 1676061523672957.jpg (30 KB, 411x744)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>36939126
"hmmm? a meal?" The neckbearded lad awoke from his slumber in the sewer. there was a (Formerly) cute blond twink slipping and sliding down the grease drain where gloves lay.

he opened his mouth to 70% and swallowed the degrading slut with ease. "yum yum!" he squealed, gleeful from his meal.

this doesn't arouse you even a little bit?
>>
File: IMG_2654.jpg (73 KB, 500x706)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>36937869
How about you be a narcissistic trans person? Just soft-land as nonbinary. Please, be an NB freak and a narcissist at the same time.

I think this is a much better option than suicide
>>
shotas need loving touch, too
you just know they crave physical affection
>>
>>36939423
Every time a pedophile gets brutally murdered in their own home an angel is born
>>
>>36938835
It’s more like self-harm/addiction. They should go cold turkey immediately but it’s not the same pathology as those who commit sex crimes (including CSEM)
>>
>>36939233
yeah, dicks & baldness are the only parts of cis men i find unattractive, but i find myself attracted to fictional male characters and trans men just as often as fictional women and cis women
>>36939256
LMAO your fanfics are great
>>
Congratulations everybody, this is the worst /ftmg/ thread I’ve ever seen.

You’re all nuts
>>
>>36939552
This thread is actually not bad because it is like a 3/10 on the insanity scale and most ftmg threads are like an 8
>>
>>36939233
>but when it comes to men its only fat men
How fat exactly is your preference
>>
>>36939570
You’re notoriously nuts but you’re right
>>
>>36939233
>but when it comes to men its only fat men
Kek, were you the one on moid9k a couple days ago?
>>
>>36939580
Yes, but I only make up a maximum of 2 insanity points in any given thread

These ninjas dont have enough brain cells to be insane lol, most of these ninjas are in the eternal twilight of a blissful NEET existence and have not mentally matured past high school
>>
File: 1718520430695368.jpg (37 KB, 640x609)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>36938210
>>36938113
>>
Time heals all poons
>>
>>36939837
it is upsetting, they are just fat and weak looking now
>>
>>36939837
>>36939913
Unbased
>>
>>36939937
Were you sucking dick and getting high all day?
>>
>>36940002
I wish
>>
>>36939937
>>I'M A GOOD LIBERAL I'M A GOOD LIBERAL YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT EVERYONE
>>
>>36940038
What does this say about people into you
>>
>>36939913
they look like a much better version of you in the after pic dawg dont throw stones
>>
>>36940085
>>36940095
Being fat objectively makes you more likely to get diabetes, cancer, and is getting linked to alzheimers and dementia more now

>>36940038
I would never fuck a liberal
>>
>>36940130
what are your political views?
>>
>>36940130
You’re like a shittier version of an Amazon Alexa that streams shitty facts from Wikipedia at me
>>
>>36940144
bernie is the only presidential candidate i have ever liked
>>
>>36940238
Based
>>
>>36940148
some people live in the real world and not marikiplier's world lil nigga
>>
>>36940130
>Being fat objectively makes you more likely to get diabetes, cancer, and is getting linked to alzheimers and dementia more now
Okay?
you still look worse than this >>36938113
he's hot at that size
you're not, you're the same size
we've all seen your pics
>>
>>36940338
I'm not the same size as this person and I do not want to look like that, I have pretty average and underwhelming and weak male proportions and have always not had very big legs, this person is also posing in a way to hide their obesity and stomach rolls more, also I am progressing from weak and fat to less weak and fat and they did the opposite so I am objectively on the right path
>>
>>36940545
he still hits the gym
he's bearmoding (really a cub but w/e) and not just fat

you dont get a corn chip upper body by only being fat so his lats/pecs have to be bigger than they were in the before
he's bigger than you, yeah, but it's his muscle mass that's bigger
you've got the same amount of fat
that's why he looks better, his is distributed over raw masculinity
I'd call him daddy if I wasn't assuming he's a submissive bottom
>>
Filling out dating app profiles and having trouble doing it, realizing that I have little to offer other than a pretty face and I'm destined to be a man's pump and dump :,(
>>
>>36940601
Stop simping for this femoid that would get mad at me for saying nigger
>>
>>36939261
id rather die than be a gender fuck nb "person"
>>
>>36937105
Jsmuegoy hi yesterday
>>
i want to see G eating a big burrito, i wanna put some muscle on that boi
>>
>>36940864
Hi Jamie woke up :D
>>
>>36940545
yea fuck face. sure you're average and don't look like a mutilated D grade big booty latina
>>
>>36940721
Yeah that's how it is for worthless losers
Jamie is different tho
Jamie is very special femboy =3
>>
>>36940901
Jamie is going to take a bath :3 hehehe (lol)
Bye bye for now my boi-frens >,<
>>
>>36940901
who is jamie? are you stalking me? how do you know so much about me? ive read your posts. i think i know who you REALLY are. fuckface. don't spread my photos to all your friends or else.
>>
>>36940774
Wolfgang what would you do if you were stuck with G in a room for 24 hours?
>>
>>36940923
Hehe ;3
>>
>>36940774
Wolfgangs dainty little girl hands typing out aggressive racial slurs to seem tough is funny to me
>>
>>36940949
yea, im sure you'll say that when your cock is inverted. I'll see to it that your ilk are never to be gooned again. i know how you destroy my reputation, making dating a living hell on earth of my own creation for me. i know how you slander me at my workplace. i know how you emotionally rape me to my family. i know how youve pretended to be my friend for 4+ years all to gather info on your stupid. little. website. i heard you. i heard you all. i know what you are complying. and when i find it. when i find IT. you will perish. got it?
>>
>>36940980
*compiling.
just where, oh, where did my language skills go? is my brain finally being damaged enough?
>>
>>36939231
Meditation is a good start. A witch I used to know taught me a helpful one that changed how I view meditation entirely. First time I got noteworthy results. I've been meditating basically daily for 13 years, it's all easier said than done sortof stuff.

Summoning Buer for help with drugs or...? Meditation and shadow work changed a fair bit for me, including addiction issues. I still like drugs, but yeah.
>>
oh god. schizoanon is going to shit up the next 4 threads, isn't he? go yell nigger nigger and get shot at.
>>
>>36940890
stop projecting your weird latina fetish onto me i see real latinas in the world every day of my life and you are slandering them by comparing them to some random weirdo
>>36940959
i don't use nigga as a racial slur
>>36940980
it feels good to not be the most insane person in the thread
>>
>>36939231
+ /x/ was never good for that, most people there intentionally spout bullshit, and it's a process to get them to have a proper conversation. Doesn't help that when you get to that point a lot of them are still retarded and crazy however skilled they are.
>>
>>36941021
>not the most insane
never said you were insane cheese forever wolfy. how would you want to be forever cheese?
>weird latina
i wouldn't fuck you if you paid me. you look a child who was obese to the point of having severe endocrine disruptions. or your parents just fed you low nutrition foods like poo tarts and mcdonalds. i spit on you.

i don't even care that I'm "evil" and a "narcissist" anymore. you fuckers deserve to bow and worship me. how dare you create such a system bent solely on my demise?
>>
>>36941070
stop doing drugs
>>
Would you guys be happy to pass as man even if ugly man?
>>
i was so smart that my own FAMILY had to stifle my development to relieve the ego hit they took from me being around. I think I'm the best because I fucking am. and my mother used to understand that as well. i was the most goddamn special kid on the planet. maybe not literally, but in spirit. i was an OUTCAST due to my powers. I have been robbed of a good life by myself and the demons arouns and inside of me. anons ITT don't seem to understand what I'm trying to say .
>>36941086
do i do drugs? i certainly don't good sir. foreverialcheese wolfgang
>>
>>36941105
you literally sound like me when I needed to go to the hospital

go to the hospital
>>
it's not even your fault. we are all products of our enviroment. I see a homeless man on the street every day. he speaks to himself for hours and hours, in his own mind. I sometimes wonder if i am he and sinply inhabit a nightmare of my own creation. sometimes i wonder if i ever got out of that psychward. Sometimesi I feel as if i am dead. not your fault bucko but take my cock and go go go to the moon
>>
File: GVJx1FqbsAAa6aR.png (516 KB, 495x495)
516 KB
516 KB PNG
>>36941117
WHAT IF I'M ALREADY IN THE HOSPITAL BITCH. YOU CAN'T KEEP ON VISITING AN "INSANE WOMAN" CAN YOU? TORTURING ME WITH YOUR INNANE ROLEPLAYS. TRYING TO INSERT SPICE INTO MY LIFE. TRYING TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I COULS HAVE BEEN NORMAL LIKE I COULD HAVE HAD FRIENDS.
>>
File: 1723179184334727.png (1.33 MB, 2560x1600)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
forever cheese wolfgang. i will see to it
>>
that's just a theory! a game theory! thanks for watching my show!
>>
>>36941149
oh god i forgot about the existence of foreverial tiedup delitized

for the uninitiated https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/foreverial-tiedup-delitized\

listen random anon i don't know who you are but you are making associations between things that are really silly and don't make sense, that is a sign you are having a mental problem, this looks like time cube

https://web.archive.org/web/20030219072854/http://timecube.com/

eventually you will stop having a mental proble m and be normal hopefully, good luck
>>
>>36940980
Shhhh it's ok :3 wanna be friends with Jamie!
>>
>>36941462
Jamie just git done with his bath! YAY

Who wants to help Jamie dry his long beautiful boi-hair >_<
>>
I’m not saying I’m a trans supremacist I’m just saying the world would be objectively better if every androphile and XY were executed and everyone remaining was forced injected with testosterone and used robots to fuck and breed.
>>
>>36941564
A world without cis men is hellworld
>>
>>36941571
False, that’s what trans men are for
>>
>>36941575
Yeah :3 Jamie loves cute trans bois
>>
>>36941571
Yeah grrrr >:,( cis nen are so mean and RUDE to poor Jamie
>>
>>36941672
>>36941682
Kill yourself and fuck off and die faggot
>>
>>36941714
woaw ): what the frick did jamie do to you idiot

lets not forget that you mean boys litterally insulted jamies pc setup. let me tell yousomething about us men since you guys apparently cant stop being judmental women,....you NEVER insult a mans pc setup. jamies pc setup looks really really really good and jamie spent a lot of time making it and jamies tables are really good. so stop being mean to jamie and insulting his pc setup. its an amazing amazing setup and you girlfaulures just are jelouse *sticks out tounge* bakaaaa~
>>
>>36941753
Your tables suck and you will go to hell when you die
>>
File: nana headpats.jpg (72 KB, 542x854)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>36941788
nuh uh not TRUE
grrrrr
dont make jamie angry b telling lies
>>
>>36941820
I just wanna say I find Jamie very endearing.
>>
>>36941851
r-really? >,<
>>
>>36941907
Yup!
>>
>>36941920
omg thank you :D
>>
>>36941935
Have an awesome day Jamie, you are really cool
>>
>>36941948
wow jamie never knew he was cool :D thankuuuuu *shakes head autistically because jamie has mild to severe autism*
>>
File: nanachi SURPRISE.jpg (156 KB, 1200x628)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>36941714
well at least SOMEPONY thinks jamie is cool >:(
>>
>>36942100
Don't let people bring you down Jamie, you are the best!
>>
File: 1705836774322577.jpg (56 KB, 732x660)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>36942282
yes *creis* jamie tries his best :'<
>>
>>36941851
I think you're the only person that does
>>
>>36942489
this, if they aren't a troll i sincerely hope they aren't around children
>>
>>36937105
I don’t go to the gym, I work out at home when I can be bothered. I don’t like the gym environment whatsoever
>>
>>36942500
huh? why is dat :3 jamie just likes to have fun
>>36942511
jamie goes to the gym all the time. he is a very STRONG femboy ^_^
>>
>>36942546
Someone needs to shoot you
>>
>>36941820
>>36942100
>>36942286
Based furries

Let's make /ftmg/ furry again
>>
File: 1694948683642.jpg (108 KB, 1564x1215)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>36942548
huh? ;-; why does every1 h8 jamie? *sad face*
>>36942581
part of being a cute boy is liking cute animals >////<
>>
>>36942581
i may be a furry but at least im not a lolisho
only met one i didn't think genuinely dangered kids and only because i unfortunately know her past
>>
>>36939579
the stuff i jack off to gets to the pretty whacky levels, but thats drawn, when its pics of real men id say something around seth rogen at his fattest (and further than that honestly), i don't know many fat celebrities to use as comparison, but they have to kinda have big tits and big nipples as well. the way the fat looks also matters, don't like beer bellies, some hair is fine but not too much.

>>36939623
no, must be someone else, i only frequent /lgbt/ and /tv/
>>
>>36942708
I've got a bigger rack than that chestlet Seth Rogan
>>
i love sematary
>>
>>36942826
seth rogen has pretty small tits and even smaller nipples, ridiculously small nipples. but in terms of fat thats the best comparison i could think of but its not perfect
>>
>>36942836
yeah he used to make pretty good music, the drug use cooked him he makes snoozers now. hundred acre wrist is still a classic

captcha: HAGG
>>
>>36940329
What’s with your obsession with me watching markiplier? I don’t even watch him, more my bfs thing
>>
>>36941564
FACT
>>
I can't escape my dfabism brain
>>
>>36942998
Diaper female at birth?
>>
>>36942985
Your existence revolves around men and you have no personality besides this
>>
File: IMG_8174.png (248 KB, 640x917)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
>>36937105
after extensive deliberation, many in depth thinking sessions, meeting with my ftm friends and then speaking to mtfs online, and based in my own cringe pooner life, i can say with authority that ftms suffer more than mtfs. do with this what you will.
>>
>>36943375
Penis is yummy
>>
>>36943375
I want to see G crushed by a 800lb man
>>
>>36943621
they would get stuck in between the rolls and suffocate to death
>>
>>36937105
Why are ciswomen so terrified of having AI-generated nudes of themselves? Do they realize that commonplace AI nudes will not ruin their life because it will literally be meaningless as they can call any nude fake? It will actually be a win for them, as nudes will be worthless as blackmail but they are too retarded to realize this somehow.
t. pre-t fembrained ROGD trender gigapoon
>>
>>36942836
sematary sounds like pure ass to me but also I associate him with someone I hate also I can’t say much on music I listen to the same artists over and over again

>>36942985
Liking markiplier is one of your best traits

>>36943882
I think most sane people wouldn’t take kindly to nudes being fabricated of them
>>
would anyone like to larp as knights in a random field together
>>
>>36943947
Thanks
I rlly haven’t watched him though since like, freshman year of hs kek. My bf has been catching up on videos hes missed
>>
File: IMG_8179.jpg (3.01 MB, 3021x3661)
3.01 MB
3.01 MB JPG
>>36937105
what are you eating fir breakfast on this lovely morning ftmg?
>>
>>36943882
>t. a bunch of buzzwords
KEK
>>
>>36944037
I had some tagliatelle with bolognese sauce leftovers and a schnitzel
>>
>>36943956
I’m more of a bard I’ll play a little tune
>>
>>36944037
This entire past week I’ve been eating chocolate cake, heavy cream and strawberries for breakfast sometimes without the strawberries but I had a craving
>>
>>36944123
what is your bmi?
>>
>>36944037
Haven't eaten yet, it's 12, not sure when I'll get around to it.
>>
>>36944037
I eat tv dinners, oatmeal, and white bread every day. Alone with diet soda
>>
I am 4 years on T but I think my peak voice changes are yet to happen, also these sometimes happen to cis men through their twenties and later

my first 2 years on t were low dose and I have only been on a dose that I feel happy with for the past few months (.4-.5mg of 200mg/dl)
>>
>>36944134
18 apparently
>>
>>36940857
You’d rather detransition than go snowflake?

God, you’re a future TERF waiting to happen
>>
>>36941007
Meditation is key, I know that that’s true

And yeah I still like drugs too, but I’m no longer an opioid addict which is good
>>
>>36941032
10 years ago it was different, but they were still retarded then, still an example of Dunning-Kruger in action.
>>
>>36943465
This image made me giggle, even though no one responded
>>
How's my voice bros
Should I try voice training?
https://voca.ro/11I5hUw2fc1d
>>
>>36944037
>Implying I had breakfast
>>
>>36944687
Beautiful accent
Also passes
>>
The split dye is no more
>>36944623
Preach
>>
>>36937125
glowy glowy on the wall...
>>
guess who's taking bathwater t
>>
>>36944882
Oh look a smart person

>>36937105
No, not yet
>>
>>36944964
What is bathwater t?
>>
>>36938658
we get it dood you were raped as a child so now you dunk on other victims trying to cope through art.
>>
File: 1234567890.jpg (12 KB, 251x242)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>36945210
Kek holy shit based

Yeah antis think they're the only victims that matter, and that their reaction is the only appropriate one. Fembrained shit desu
>>
>>36945168
I’m assuming it’s like bathtub estrogen
T made in a bathtub
It’s usually said by people doing DIY as a joke cause they don’t always know where the T/E is being sourced.
>>
>>36941087
Yes, I'm already living as a hideous woman so I'll also do what lessens my dysphoria. All the "female privileges" only apply to attractive, well-adjusted, women, not hideous freaks like me
>>
>>36945286
because they are. How do you go through trauma and want to traumatize others
>>
>>36945584
If you're "traumatized" by loli you should get off the internet
>>
File: foidbod.png (412 KB, 539x623)
412 KB
412 KB PNG
Do I even bother planning out a social transition?
>>
>>36945616
Just came to this image
>>
>>36945624
40 seconds
>>
>>36945584
Who wants to traumatize others? Anime girls don't have rights, and I use it to cope.

I don't understand how you can be a survivor and try to equivocate on-camera abuse of an actual child to hentai. That's insulting.
>>
i want penis but then i remember i look like a woman pooner so i can never be sexually satisfied
>>
>>36945651
I spent 15 writing the post
>>
>>36945670
>i can never be sexually satisfied
Not with that attitude
>>
>>36945624
>>36945651
it's over
>>
>>36945584
actual insane response
>>
File: togata.jpg (51 KB, 563x555)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
anyone else considering togatamoding?
>get togata haircut
>let people assume whatever i am
>if hormones eventually work---> stealth as a guy
>if they dont---> stay as an androgenous looking woman and only tell the truth to close friends

just getting tired of people clocking me as a pooner trying and failing hard at stealthing
>>
>>36945682
im not fucking a man who sees me as a woman. my virginity is important to me
>>
>>36945616
this is bad even for cis f standards
>>
>>36945759
>my virginity is important to me
femoid behavior
what, scared you'll be called a whore? internalized shame?
>>
>>36945798
Wdym? I'm even more feminine and tiny than cisf?
>>
>>36945801
if im not a based 4chan using ftm virgin truecel loser, what am i? a hefab stacy?
>>
>>36945616
You can in you want to

Another option is to just not give a fuck, eventually you will look male if on T it just will take 6 months - 3 years

The idea all trans men have to come out and cosplay as a man first is retarded lol
>>
File: GKtlL2ZaoAEK1Db.jpg (143 KB, 1080x1062)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>36945894
How can pack of wolves types with paws?
>>
File: IMG_6515.jpg (2.46 MB, 3088x2316)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB JPG
>>36945894
*if
>>
>>36937105
no time and frankly I'm too much of a miser to spend money on shit i can do at home
>>
>>36945894
I meant social transition At All, since I have the most feminine body on earth. I don't know if T and exercise will even balance out my child-birthing hips and childlike bone structure. I guess I'll decide after I medically transition
>>
File: IMG_6540.jpg (58 KB, 1125x1125)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>36945901
It is the name of my favorite animal crossing villager
When I was playing animal crossing when I was 5 years old he packed up and moved out of my village and it was sad

I played the new animal crossing but I don’t like it, I used to give out a bunch of stuff on nooks on, desu should give away everything I have maybe I’ll do that when I buy an online subscription again
>>
>>36945939
Testosterone and diet changes and working out will fix all of that, you have to focus on upper body (but don’t never go lower body)

It takes a bunch of working out and gaining muscle to get from female upper body musculature to male wimp upper body musculature, you have to really push shoulders and chest and learn proper form and be willing to gain weight to gain muscle, I have been lifting on and off since I was 17 and I have a pathetic male body but not a total lack of musculature, I am just recently getting to the point where my pecs show any indentation on my form at all instead of being flat as a board
>>
>>36945982
Why no tripcode?
>>
>>36946018
What did your body look like pre-t?
>>
File: 1714232372160279.jpg (181 KB, 900x1200)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
all ftms have to do to look hot is workout. i dont understand why they dont
>>
File: IMG_6542.jpg (671 KB, 859x1160)
671 KB
671 KB JPG
>>36946037
If someone impersonates me I can just prove them wrong, and if people impersonate me when I’m not here tbf that’s just funny
>>36946039
Typical weak and somewhat fat 135 female
>>
>>36946074
that one looks cis to me
>>
>>36946078
What is your background DNA? How to say... what country your parents and grandparents were from?
>>
>>36946137
2 grandparents are American Jewish probably with mixed ancestry, Russia was mentioned but I don’t know where, 1 grandparent is Mexican with light skin and dark hair/eyes, 1 grandparent is white French
>>
>>36946074
i want to look like this so bad
>>
>>36946152
Your eyes look russian, but it could be the hopeless and soulless expression of misery
>>
>>36946118
i never daid this was an ftm. just ftms need to look like this
>>
>>36946200
abibas
>>
>>36946255
he has his dick on the counter how do you expect me to do that
>>
>>36946270
hey wolfgang did you really spam cp and gore on ftmg once
>>
>>36944648
I've had some experiences with people who frequented /x/ that I met on discord that I don't want to get into here because I'll sound insane, but I avoid that stuff for good reason. Well they'll sound more insane than me, but still...

>>36945584
Lot of people do, common cycle. It's a strength/weakness thing.

>>36944645
Yeah I get that, I was on heroin at one point myself. Definitely helped that among other things. I tend to always go back to it over other things.
>>
>>36946339
Gore
>>
>>36946339
he did it more than once
>>
>>36944687
Male
>>36945741
Many trans men do this, aside from the togata specific haircut. Don’t have to participate in the humiliation ritual of being out if it’s not your thing.
>>
>>36945509
True
>>
>>36941087
Depends. Yes if its the giant hulking ogre type of ugly, no if it's the weak basedboy type of ugly.
>>
>>36937105
No because no money. Sometimes at home though
>>
>>36937125
What are you even talking about
>>
>>36945917
scroogemoding ftw
>>
>>36945917
You can’t bench at home unless you pay like 1000 dollars
>>
>>36946018
>It takes a bunch of working out and gaining muscle to get from female upper body musculature to male wimp upper body musculature
Maybe I should just rep
>>
>>36946885
what if u use a big rock
>>
File: 1713524056692818.jpg (111 KB, 743x743)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>36945168
>>36945426
Yup pretty much I'm gonna post a voice comparison in here for you fucks to laugh at after a week or two
>>
File: 1 (10).jpg (509 KB, 1980x2999)
509 KB
509 KB JPG
>Thread full of unfunny mutilated women saying some female nonsense
>No cute afab bois posted

I will fix it
>>
>>36946908
You can sometimes pass without all of that (it depends on your weight history and genetics) but you do need to put effort into actually looking good. Working out is at least significantly more satisfying on T because gains are actually visible.
>>
>>36947215
I got you senpai >>36938113
>>
File: 1 (11).jpg (353 KB, 2010x2730)
353 KB
353 KB JPG
>>36947251
You posted a fat mutilated woman, not a cute vagina boi
>>
>>36947299
That looks like a corpse
>>
>>36947310
Technically is since he’s dead
>>
>>36946908
Rep weights
>>
>>36947215
you didnt fix any shit she doesnt look cute at all
>>
File: 1 (4).jpg (615 KB, 2170x2898)
615 KB
615 KB JPG
>>36947310
Not my fault that you're fat and ugly
>>
>>36938113
This person looks extremely weird, like cishon AFAB face with little bit of AMAB features
Cism chest
Fat afab woman hands
Post pregnancy torso, disgusting belly wtf
Hips unironically look ok, fat amab
Fat afab amab legs
Disgusting fat punani
WTF

>>36938210
That's same person???
They looked and passed way better here
He literally ruined himself
>>
>>36947299
>>36947376
Proof that some ftms look better after they start to pass
>>36947299
Looks like a ugly dyke
>>36947376
Looks like a cute boy
>>
>>36937105
Jamie is a cute gay boy!
He loves peenors! 0w0
>>
reminder to ignore it
>>
>>36937105
if you look close you can see the shape of his penis
>>
File: 9F25E7.jpg (267 KB, 873x1396)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>36947418
Wrong
>>
>>36947584
Waow
I don’t think anyone noticed anon…..
>>
Why do all poons have those eyes.
Large and full of sorrow
>>
>>36947614
Repper eyes
>>
>>36947614
A lot of ftm don't. I don't. Wolfgang doesn't. Thinking of that one pic of terje that usually photoshopped pregnant, they don't have it. But it's definitely a clockable trait in ftm who do have it
>>
>>36947650
Forgot pic oops
>>
>>36938210
Doesn't look like he has much muscle tbhon
>>
File: 1 (13).jpg (728 KB, 3024x4032)
728 KB
728 KB JPG
What makes ftms so breedable?
>>
>>36947650
I haven't seen that one pic of terje. Can you post it?
>>
File: 20240819_000740.jpg (56 KB, 620x611)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
This is you.
>>
>>36947588
Why are your eyes so massive wtf. Even bigger than my giant bug eyes.
>>
>>36947650
Wolfgang has dead eyes but not big eyes.
>>
>>36947702
>Picrel
>>36947713
Yep, I'd think they were Xan eyes if anything, but not that typical neotenous looking eyes that some clockable pooners have
>>
>>36947703
Is the hannibal tv show malebrained or fembrained
>>
File: 1678209959206960.png (573 KB, 408x612)
573 KB
573 KB PNG
>>36947748
Forgot pic again lmao
>>
>>36947325
He's alive, I spoke to him recently.
>>
File: U4Chgtz.png (513 KB, 972x804)
513 KB
513 KB PNG
>>36947614
I unfortunately have huge fucking bug eyes (Pre-T so hopefully my eyebrows will change a bit at least)
>>
>>36947837
that's not funny anon
>>
>>36947215
what do you think about >>36945616
>>
>>36947915
Nta but I think it’s kind of funny. Joe séance.
>>
Make new T_T
>>
>>36947749
Plenty of women like it. I like it, which is a bad sign since I am terminally fembrained. It was created by a gay degenerate (Brya Fuller) so it will never be hetero-male-brained
>>
File: 1 (19).jpg (444 KB, 2037x2731)
444 KB
444 KB JPG
>>36947976
would fuck
>>
>>36948039
where nudes
>>
>>36947915
Not joking, I hadn't been here in a long time but the last stretch of time that I was around I added him on discord because he was curious to see a recent pic of me. Hadn't heard from him in a bit though so when I saw people saying he died I dm'd him, and got a response.
>>
>>36948160
>>36948160
>>36948160
>>36948160
>>
>>36947994
Nah though I'd be down for a seance ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've participated in them before. I used to have this roommate who was into ghost hunting, this was before later occult stuff. I'd just go places with her and watch her get drunk and yell at streetlights trying to find evp.
>>
>>36937294
i thought this was cute until u saying u havent hugged or kissed her in a month? and ur worried about her not seeing u as manly? yeah. you should be. men make the first move. she wants to be pursued. if she doesn't seem like the right one move on. I dont understand why youd stop showing affection tho she never asked u to stop and clearly she told u she was waiting for you. shes the one worries about looking masculine by making the first moves.
>>
>>36948020
Damn. I was planning on watching it solely for Mads Mikkelsen. Is finding Mads hot fembrained or malebrained?
>>
>>36948659
lie
>>
>>36946551
And then some people are just into really distasteful hentai. It’s not that deep.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.