[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1684823506844863.jpg (680 KB, 2464x2146)
680 KB
680 KB JPG
prev >>36934228
>>
>>36937119
BASED edition
>>
How's your brat summer /gaygen/?
>>
File: 1723664038859084.webm (3.34 MB, 504x896)
3.34 MB
3.34 MB WEBM
>>
>>36937119
Imagine tying up your best friends dad and riding his cock until he creams in you over and over and over
>>
>>36937164
Just sleep just eat and do it on repeat keep snoozin that
>>
>>36937175
wow tops are really that sub?
>>
>>36936841
I had to…
>>
how to get sub top bf
>>
chaste and allahfearing bottoms rewarded with 72 domtops
>>
>>36937225
Delta is available
>>
In the century before Aquinas wrote, the intellectual life of the West had suddenly come alive. Philosophical speculation and argument developed rapidly, stimulated by the teaching and writing of Peter abelard in Paris. John of Salisbury is polycraticus was evidence of the revival of political theory. Gratian's canon law collection ( 1139) provided the text for the use by Canon lawyers in the service of the papal centralization and the legal analysis of religious institutions. The 12th century revival of the study of Roman law at Bellona helped to give the emergent states of Western Europe illegal foundation, and produced a legal profession which supported the claims of kings and emperors. In England a "common law" had been forged by the Kings justices in Eyre (circuit judges) and the central Treasury and administrative records created at the time that Aquinas was writing, the prophecy was promoting administrative and legal centralization of the church through direct legislation and councils or by papal decrees that regularized its teaching and institutional structure. The first representative institutions were beginning to meet in incuate form left parentheses the English Parliament dates its foundation from 1265), developing out of the king's feudal Court (curia Regis). In the church, legal analyzes of the structure of the monastic orders and of cathedral chapters were producing theories of representation and consent which were to form the basis for more general theories that could be applied to the whole church by later writers. Drawing on typology from Ernst Kantorowicz parentheses the king's two bodies, princeton, NJ: Princeton University press, 1957) one might say that the law centered kingship had replaced the christ-centered kingship of the earlier middle ages, and the foundations were being laid for the polity-centered kingship of the succeeding centuries aquinas's theories reflected and developed these themes.
>>
>>36937244
ma'am
>>
>>36937244
Meth anon !?!
>>
>>36937225
get a regular top bf and learn to ride his dick really really good and slowly condition him with sex to let you be in control

you can brainwash/program tops pretty easy by dumping affection on them when they do what pleases you, withholding it when they displease you, and making them cum their dumb brains out all the time
>>
>>36937119
How do I convince my bottom bf to do this to me? I probably wouldn’t last long, though…
>>
>>36937261
based
>>
>>36937164
what's brat slang for now?
or is it an acronym?
>>
>>36937255
based
>>
>>36937290
big racist anglo top i.e you
>>
>>36937255
BPD bisexual bottom coded post
>>
>>36937290
brat- bottoms rectally attacking tops
>>
>>36937290
The new Charli xcx album, Delta. back to the gay reeducation camps with you
>>
>>36937246
After the snow sees he went everyday. He'd watch from his half-mile promontory, see Greer come from the house for wood or go to the barn or to the chicken house. After he's gone in again Ballard would wander about aimlessly in the woods talking to himself. He laid queer plans. His shuffling boot tracks trampling out the prince of lesser life. Or mice had gone, or foxes hunting in the night. The dove lake in perimeter of a stooping owl. He long been wearing the under clothes of his female victims but now he took to appearing in their outerwear as well. A gothic doll in alfit clothes, it's Carmine mouth floating detached and bright in the white landscape. Down the valley with the few rust-stained roofs and faintest wisps of smoke. The ribboned fold on fold of mud that the road made up the white valley and beyond it's the fold on fold of mountains with their black weirs of winter tree limbs in delgreen cedars his own tracks came from the cave blood Red with cave mud and peeled across the slope as if the snow had cauterized his feet until he left dry white prints in the snow. Fall spring came again with a warm wind. The snow melted off into little patches of gray eyes among the wet leaves. With the Advent of this weather that's began to stir from somewhere deep in the cave. Ballard lying on his palette by the fire one evening saw them come from the dark at the tunnel and the send through the hole overhead fluttering wildly in the Ash and smoke like souls rising from Hades. When they were gone he watched the hordes of cold stars sprawled across the smoke hole in wondered what stuff they were made of, or himself.
>>
File: IMG_3005.jpg (519 KB, 1284x1687)
519 KB
519 KB JPG
>>36937231
bottoms will NEVER enter jannah
>>
>>36937317
i don't think bpd is what's wrong with me, i don't have big freakouts and i don't "split" or turn on people without good reason
>>
>>36937329
>prince of lesser life
Text to speech is fucking worthless. I tell ya.
>>
>>36937321
I've never heard it either, although I know there's a song called brat. Tops don't care about white girl pop
>>
>>36937307
stop calling me a racist

>>36937321
heard of but never heard
>>
>>36937344
nothings wrong with you, youre perfect the way you are
>>
>>36937345
You're using tts for this? I need to hear a voca of you spergdumping
>>
or no wait, that's speech to text.
>>
>>36937360
:3

i agree, i think he's just intimidated by the mentality of a winner
>>
honestly, what % of gaygen will have monkeypox by the end of the year?
>>
>want to make Ramen cup
>microwave stops working
I hate this world I am an unnecessary victim within it.
>>
>>36937419
gross
>>
>>36937419
pot? hob? boil?
>>
>>36937407
i'm celibate so not me
>>
>>36937431
>hob?
what the fuck is a hob?
>>
>>36937407
I've had no sex this year, so not me.
>>
coconut
oil
footjob
>>
need my flipping sd card to arrive alredy
>>
i love cock
>>
It's not so bad jerking off, there's no awkwardness afterwards
>>
>>36937431
I don't want to do any of that. I literally just bought these so i wouldn't have to do any of that. And now my money is wasted because my microwave stopped working.
>>36937424
It tastes good why gross
>>
>>36937478
it doesn’t taste good and you’re going to have those red high blood pressure eyes negroes get before you’re 30
>>
>>36937443
a hob
>I want whoever invented webp format to be beaten with chains
>>
>>36937478
You're the biggest bitch I've ever met blu. You can't boil water?
>>
>>36937486
download irfanview or xnview or something images are hella easy to convert
>>
i miss dark haribo
>>
File: IMG_4809.png (304 KB, 591x1280)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
>>36937513
im gonna get so autistic about yoga
>>
>>36937504
was about to say
>>36937478
why the microwave anyway?
you just add water
>>
>>36937505
shallo coming in with the good advice i mean the coconut oil footjo i mean the good advice
>>
>>36937482
>opinion followed by [citation needed]
Okay you racist nice try
>>36937504
>hey, so I don't feel like cooking today so I'm going to buy some instant Ramen
>OMG you can't boil water????? Retard!!!
>>
i miss pope saint john paul ii
>>
>>36937473
they are watching you from the spirit realm sis
>>
>>36937528
speaking of coconut oil i was in target today and in the soap aisle some mom was clearly wearing brazillian bum bum cream because its such a distinct smell. i also need a pedicure cause my feet are in a sore state
>>
>>36937532
you're trying too hard
>>
File: IMG_3009.jpg (52 KB, 640x431)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
would you let pope saint john paul ii suck your toes?
>>
>>36937526
It needs to be microwaved.
>>36937547
Refute me then.
>>
>>36937445
footjobs are very hard tho cause we don't have it like birbs or chimps to grab the dick with claws like feet
>>
>>36937522
i do like 3 stretches im somewhat of a pilate myself
>>36937545
you should buy a foot spa for your closet
it can sit in your closet
>>
File: IMG_4810.jpg (2.08 MB, 4032x3024)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB JPG
aint she a beauty say something nice about my new used best friend
>>
i push my fingers into my AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
https://youtu.be/E8uAKNaPFwg
>>
the way my back be arching call me pontius pilate
>>
>>36937561
which ramen cups do have?
>>
>>36937568
ive been tryna stretch more daily and i just sort of do a handful of yoga/sport stretches that i know of but i wanna become a desciple of the stretching arts. ive never been able to do the splits or anything crazy yet
>>36937568
i could go for more closet space to keep twinks in
>>
>>36937380
I can't, sorry. The single shred of dignity I have left won't let me.

Anyway

Further, mahati, those who, afraid of sufferings are rising from the discrimination of birth and death, seek for nirvana, do not know that birth and death and Nirvana are not to be separated the one from the other; and, seeing that all things subject to discrimination have no reality, imagine that Nirvana consists in the further annihilation of the senses and their fields. They are not aware, Mahati, of the fact that Nirvana is the a lot of Alayvijnana where revulsion takes place by self-realization. Therefore Maha mati, those who are stupid talk of the Trinity of vehicles and not of the State of mind only where there are no shadows. Therefore, mahamati, those who do not understand the teaching of the tathagatas of the past, present, and future, concerning the external world, which is of the mind itself, cling to the notion that there is a world outside what is seen of the mind and, mahamati, go on rolling themselves along the wheel of birth and death.
>>
>>36937586
arc d tri*unf*
>>
need white masc mexican bf
>>
File: IMG_4811.jpg (57 KB, 611x354)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
self care gonna be so lemongrassy rn
>>
>>36937613
what kinda meds you putting in there
>>
>>36937532
i didn't feel like cooking either, so I made spaghetti with fresh tomatoes and basil and garlic, plus shredded rotisserie chicken for protein. I can't just eat store bought ramen as a meal, there's no nutrients
>>
>>36937627
levothyroxine sodium
>>
>>36937532
you have nutritional deficiencies caused by your poor diet that make your belly swell up
>>
>>36937627
i keep forgetting whether or not ive taken my daily fin pills and im pretty sure theres days where ive taken it twice so im just gonna take the thought out of it. also i never take my fiber supps frequently enough for them to be useful so i think ill stack those in there too
>>
he's never coming back. you know that, right? it's been years.
>>
>>36937652
i still think about skunko often and hope he's doing ok.
>>
File: 1723937301355397.webm (463 KB, 710x1262)
463 KB
463 KB WEBM
Why do cute fems get more hate than these disgusting fat faggots again?
>>
blu if youre tryna do digital stuff using references download a free app called purref its essential for quality of life
>>
>>36937669
It's jealous seethe and artificial hatred FROM those very same fat faggots
>>
>>36937652
:ok_hand::skin-tone-5:
>>
>>36937669
cause theres more of them than there are cute fems and twinks and theyre crabbing while the cute fem twinks are living their best lyfe
>>
Join the fun; what does any clown want? Smell of gunpowder and popcorn, suicide freak show orgy. Grease paint cut with rivulets of fresh blood. Until I accepted my high - caliber savior, all I felt inside was pain. Born again by the grace of a bullet, now my soul is free... Breaking walls of uncontrolled chaos that have entered the surroundings subconscious. No true meaning: just the sounds of attention;. The ACT is practically transparent. By meaning and secondary importance. Solar see - through eclipse. I see through your act. As text poured molten gold down the throats of captured conquistadors, to quench their ravenous greed. Time is a control mechanism time is power, and power is in the wrong hands. Give me all. Give me everything until I have yours. Receive nothing. Not one thing. My existence is a tourniquette for your clotted misery. Your hatred is dirt for my soul vacuum. Not one fucking thing! Ever. Methods of self-abuse. Struggle to maintain a constant state of numb depression or open wide and swallow the broken glass; the cold, dismal reality. choked by withered branches, grasping blindly for a sense of purpose, hacking out another cross to bear. Harsh geometry crushes life blurred vision through heavy glass revealed the secret truth. A contradiction to primal instinct. Weeds growing through cracks in the pavement. All lines joined to choke out the light. Seems like.. two second eternity. Orientality. Inadequately overqualified. Fourth and back. Big dirt machine colon buddy object barreling at me. I can move crushed to a meaningless pulp by a 40-hour machine, bastard.. it's all clear to me now. Put your mistrust in me and rent out my mind cheap. I'm here to serve you. Mission aborted. Any more of this and I'll fix you. Man invented time, just as Shelby done. Grinding through the years like rusted machines, Domino's effect, past and future days are anchors. What could have been and what could be instead of here and now. Spit out the insect life.
>>
>>36937669
because we live in the kali yuga
>>
>>36937587
https://voca.ro/15Tgjt7nI0ih

i have no dignity
>>
do you think he takes estrogen?
>https://onlyfans.com/girlincaptivity
i feel like theres no way cause he doesn't have breast tissue. i wanna believe he doesn't
>>
>>36937665
he was here a week ago, he's got blonde hair and more tats now
>>
>>36937628
>>36937638
I'm quite proud of my belly. It displays my wealth to all the commoners.
>>
thesis: >>36937669
antithesis: >>36937710
synthensis:
>>
hi!
>>
>>36937714
thats so based god blessm
https://youtu.be/jWAZnY39mak
>>
File: GVG_axEaEAUvXwb.jpg (67 KB, 1125x1125)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
me @ horror
>>
>>36937741
hi :D
>>
>>36937707
That was good. You have a good narrating voice.
>>
do you like asian femboys?
>>
im annoyed i bought vanilla sandalwood hand soap and it smells like a fucking blow pop
>>
>>36937744
lol
>>
>>36937757
I prefer men, sorry.
>>
>>36937761
ur such a bottom.....
>>
File: 1723163976959651.jpg (137 KB, 1124x1404)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>36937757
yeah
>>
15: concerning the great staircase of black marble to Leon Bloy

At the valley's mouth, we skirted one final Calvary, who's frightening height might have led one to take it, at first sight for a gigantic, black, mass altar. At the blunt point of this improbable marble pyramid, between two acolytes strongly resembling sinophilia of tenant, the huge King's Head carbonized itself in the moon's furnace. He was grasping a tiger by the scruff of its neck, and was forcing the people of the squiddy sea to climb up on hands and knees. After their bones had first been slashed by the blades of the successive steps, he let out the monstrous Hunter gorge itself with their flesh from butcher's hooks gripped in his fist. He welcomed South roll with honor, and, raising his arm from the summit of the calvary, he need deposited in our skiff of via to come of 24 squiddy sea ears skewered on a unicorn's horn.

16: concerning the amorphous aisle to Franc Nohain

This island is like soft coral, a me Boyd and protoplasmic: it's trees closely resemble the gesture of snails making horns at us. It's government is oligarchic. One of its kings, as the height of its pschent indicated to us, lived upon the devotion of this seraglio to escape the judgment of his parliaments, which was motivated by envy, he has crawled through the drains right down to below the monolith in the main square and has not in a way so as to leave across to only 2 in thick. And thus he is two fingers breath away from the gallows. Like Simon's skylights, he hides away in his hollow column, since it is fashionable today to place nothing on the platforms of the capitals but statues, which are the best chariots in bad weather. He works, sleeps, loves and drinks on the verticality of a long letter, and has no other lamp in his work waking hours then the power of his nuptials. One of his minor achievements is the invention of the tandem, which extends to quadrupeds the benefits of the pedal.
>>
>>36937766
https://youtu.be/m4_CjgpVDSE
>>
>>36937784
theres no evidence for this
>>
>>36937669
fems are toxic. best to avoid them
>>
>>36937800
https://youtu.be/mnrfqPoX4WU?si=J-pskzhqG2fzNrLK
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU
>>
File: defcon_scrn3.jpg (42 KB, 360x270)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>36937761
>>
>>36937822
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Loy6QsyqQQ
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3u8Z5vk_MQ
>>
talkin bout that dang ol in too deep and trying to keep up above in my head instead of going under man I tell you hwat
>>
my ding dang ding dongs gettin all hard again
>>
>>36937822
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwljyjvohSo
>>
>>36937119
When my bottom bf asks what I want for my birthday I'm gonna show him this picture
>>
straight men will never love you
>>
>>36937927
my father loves me
>>
>>36937927
anon's father loves me too
>>
>>36937927
love is a basketball and chain brother
>>
>>36937877
do an impression of boomhauer on vocaroo
>>
>>36937960
what the fuck is that supposed to mean?
>>
Time? Time is an illusion. The only time now is Party Time. Am I clear?
>>
>>36937976
https://voca.ro/sI3zTwp015ry
>>
>>36937905
based
>>
>>36937953
get that dick bro, i expect a xmas present
>>
>>36937119
I would kill and die to protect my beloved bottom

I am straight btw
>>
odds i hate homos
evens i love them
>>
>>36937834
wish my eyes look like that
>>
>>36937927
i'm, gay
>>
File: 1723937672721294.jpg (23 KB, 155x277)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>
>>36937978
i'm the basketball.
what the fuck?
>>
>>36938031
post ball(s)
>>
imagine shoving ur dinger in and out of a hole that’s numb from repeated vibrational abuse trying not to nut like a little slave instead of just hitting an icy bong and jerking off for a minute or to
>>
>>36937613
Niggas be taking carcinogenic chemicals for "self care" lmao just don't eat goyslop
>>
>>36937119
Is there a way I can become more gay? I can only get a hard-on when I'm with women and I don't have any use for women cuz I want to be the femme in the relationship
>>
please take me home
>>
>>36938056
i like goyslop tho
>>
>>36938037
bong hits and jorkin my shitz brudda
>>
>>36938068
Enjoy your cancer
>>
that reminds me i should go to stater bros and buy more crunchwrap supreme ingredients
>>
One more then I'm done. I know you're not reading these. Thanks for not reporting me.

Black and Blue Monday

Getting my shit kicked in by a clan of Jewish boarding school kids for referring to the Torah as the elder scroll. Five or six of them repeatedly soccer - kicking my back and stomach in the seven - 11 parking lot. When it all ended, I noticed one of their hats had fallen off, and so I let him know "my friend! Your beanie doth fell," and then they started kicking me all over again. I saw a couple of ambulances passed by, but they belonged to the local hatzellah and would never rescue someone outside the faith. It's okay though; I stood up on my own. This is the kind of Monday I live for.

Romancipation's Highway

Romanticism isn't buying flowers for your girlfriend. Romanticism is buying flowers for your girlfriends. Romanticism is getting into a nice fight with unbeatable odds. Romanticism is a gunshot victim dabbing his fingers into the wound. Painting stripes on his face before the medics arrive. Romanticism is hunting down local gay dating app users and beating them with a phone book or a sock full of coins. Romanticism is voluntary celibacy. Romanticism is baseball that hate crimes. Romanticism is total debauchery or total anti debauchery. Romanticism is sex, and sex is just a fight where you come at the end. Romanticism could be none of these things. It varies. Maybe it's just whatever you feel like it is. I realize I'm probably mouthing these words as they cross my mind because the woman next to me is moving inch by inch closer into her husband's lap. What's in a name? That which we call a woman by any other name would still cause problems.
>>
>>36938076
wouldn't they die of like heart failure or something other than cancer?
>>
>>36938087
Read
>>
>>36938083
I didn't write that, by the way. I'm done now.
>>
pretty sure ima die of no boyfriend
>>
don't be shy, go ahead and blast my ass with your baby batter
>>
>>36938100
When are you leaving your parents' house? When are you going to stop living off of them?
>>
>>36938092
how would eating garbage ass food give you cancer tho?
>>
>>36938117
First of all, it does. Second of all, the cancer comment refers to the chemicals, you utter retard.
>>
>>36938117
google causes of stomach cancer
>>
>>36938110
good wuestiom
>>
>>36938117
that's exactly what gives you cancer
>>
>>36938135
Your state of existence is immoral
>>
Does anybody have to work at being gay? If it's easier for you to get a hard-on for women, can you ever be gay?
Having the help wi question really help me understand
>>
Ugh 4 days in and I already have to study quantum mechanics, statistics, stoichiometry, kynematics & dynamics and I have to learn to program in R and Python
>>
>>36938110
don't you do this yourself?
>>
>>36938160
ill keep that in mind while i go get groceries
>>
>>36938222
I'm 21 and he's 30
>>
>>36938226
Shallo looks 21 and you look 30. Oof
>>
>>36938130
and the floride in the water is turning everyone gay. shut the fuck you mongrel
>>
>>36938238
Because I have something called testosterone
>>
>>36938238
fucking lol. i honestly thought santino was in his late 30s wtf
>>
>>36938250
>t. manlet
sure big guy
>>
>>36938251
lol he has no room to talk. meanwhile shallo has a nice twink body, and santito looks like he eats fried dough
>>
should I even bother trying to engage? The discussion in here sounds like the labored attempts of inmates trying to relate to pass time in a holding cell.
>>
>>36938261
High testosterone literally causes manletism
>>
File: 1723854447323164.jpg (68 KB, 552x850)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>36938250
Dropped
>>
where did the "fentanyl is being funneled into america by china" narrative come from
>>
>>36938269
What do you want to talk about babe
>>
>>36938277
>>>/lgbt/bigen
>>>/lgbt/chasergen
>>
>>36938287
the police
>>
What to do if I want to detrans but don't want to fuel transphobia nor hurt the community in any way?
>>
>>36938287
Idk but I hope it's true it'd be so based
>>
>>36938288
how to eat ass
>>
File: 1723547416286280.jpg (1.1 MB, 3468x4624)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>>36938289
I want a boyfriend who looks like this tho, not a trannerd or a bisexual. What can you offer me?
>>
>>36938295
It's your life, do what you need to do and just don't give a press conference about it, lol
>>
>>36938307
im all ears
>>
>>36938333
tell me how
>>
>>36938333
that won't work too well...
>>
>>36938339
um i thought you wanted to tell us how. I haven't done that before.
>>
Why can't somebody explain coming out as gay to me? I can't function in a heterosexual world
>>
>>36938288
If people are chilling, it doesnt matter.
>>
>>36938351
why not?
>>
>>36938269
We can talk about Godflesh. And muscled abdomens. I dunno, what are you into?
>>
File: comfy.jpg (31 KB, 321x351)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcyzAIkMwrg
>>
>>36938361
uncut cock, fuzzy balls and hairy holes
>>
>>36938360
i did it when i was really young, younger than you're supposed to ig with other boys my age. but i haven't wanted to as an adult.
>>
>>36938369
Oh my haha.
>>
>>36938376
how old we talking
>>
>>36938353
I don't see the point.

If you sound and look gay to other people, they'll know you're gay already and you don't have to have a formal announcement to them.

If you don't look or sound gay, and I don't, then just let people assume you're straight.
>>
I'll screw you assholes you're too busy to answer a simple question?
>>
File: 1709354583313888.jpg (50 KB, 753x486)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>36938406
Alternatively, just stop giving a fuck. Once a thing is destroyed it becomes indestructible.
>>
>>36938394
less than 10 put it that way.
>>
well, gaygen? >>36937155
>>
>>36938427
idek why is matters so much to people. like the idea straight ppl are deserving of an intimate explanation of our sexuality is nah fuck that bro
>>
>>36938315
Who that and why do you keep bringing him up?
>>
>>36937569
is that what you use to make porn with?
>>
>>36938451
I think some people find it vindicating to feel seen and validated. And really, I don't think I can blame them. I'm sure they find your view very strange as well. Doesn't make it wrong, though. Anyway, there's my middling baby-bitch centrist answer. Thanks.
>>
>>36938226
you're in Argentina where you can easily live on your own for $300/mo
he's in California where you need $3000/mo just for rent
>>
aww yea, sexy twinks!
>>
>>36938432
Because gay men look more feminine than heterosexual men
>>
>>36938460
That's the first time I've posted him wym
>>
homo monogamous gay bf
>>
humungous mongoloid gay bf
>>
homunculus magnanimous gay bf
>>
hungrily mangled gay bf
>>
>>36938432
You have no idea how many trans girls would kill for David Sedaris' voice. He didn't even need to voice train or take estrogen or anything. He was just born with the voice of a woman.
>>
File: IMG_4821.jpg (514 KB, 1280x960)
514 KB
514 KB JPG
>>36938366
look upon my goyhaul and despair
>>
>>36938598
turn your boyfriend into a horcrux
>>
>>36938644
triscuits fuck
>>
>>36938644
are you going to make beef yoghurt blackberry ramen noodole lettuce and candle tacos
>>
>>36938682
my stomach will eventually
>>
>>36938681
no thincuits
>>
this wisdom tooth keeps disturbing sleep
bothersome
ouch
>>
>>36938746
yank it out
>>
>>36938746
doesn't sound very wise to me, baka...
>>
>>36938746
Time to dentist
>>
Well it was good while it lasted
>>
File: IMG_20240817_191429667.jpg (2.55 MB, 3120x4160)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB JPG
got my reading list sorted.
only $1.25 for the hardcover version at Dollar Tree!
>>
>>36938786
it was ok
>>
>>36938746
take an Excedrin
>>
>>36938786
What was?
>>
I burgered.

I think I feel better.
>>
>>36938769
>>36938771
gonna pay someone to do so
the additional pain is to fit it around work
gonna take the opportunity to yearnpost a sec: tfw no bf to kiss my ouchy cheek
>>36938771
it's not
I guess the pain gives me empathy to others in pain
>>36938819
just had an ipubrofen and some water

thanks for concern all
>>
squeak!
>>
>>
>>36938810
You should read some of that aloud on speech to type so I can read it. That's a cool thing that really cool people do.
>>
i'll be the mouse and u can be the cat ;3
>>
>>36938877
I didn't buy it, but I could read something else for you when I get home if you like.
>>
to be a dog would be a good thing
someone's puppy and hound
woof woof woof
a nice sense of belonging
to some feminine thing
>>
File: patches.jpg (48 KB, 300x356)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>36938907
That would be so nice thank you.
>>
Today I learned Steve Buscemi is actually a pretty cool guy. Kinda handsome in his 20s too. Older than I thought.
>>
>>36938893
But cat will eat mouse
>>
>>36938961
so be it, that's the circle of life. i hope i'm tasty uwu
>>
delta raping with a cat tail buttplug jammed up his fanny
>>
tasty twinks
>>
>>36938961
Ass
>>
>>36939024
did you mean to say rapping?
>>
File: latest-1044058235.jpg (888 KB, 1280x720)
888 KB
888 KB JPG
>>36938907
You should definitely do that.
>>
>>36939024
Please stop
It's disturbing
>>
Apparently twitter is shutting down in Brazil as their new chief baboon is threatening to arrest its employees. I suspect UK is watching closely and would like to do the same, as the US with tiktok.

We'll be in the Chinese internet soon and not even know it.
>>
I know I said I was done. But

Further, mahamati, according to the teaching of the tafagatas of the past, present, and future, all things are unborn. Why? Because they have no reality, being manifestations of mind itself; and mahamati, as they are not born of being and non-being, they are unborn. Mahamati, all things are like horns of the hair, horse, donkey, or camel, but the ignorant and simple-minded, who are given up to their false and erroneous imaginations, discriminate things where they are not semicolon therefore, all things are on board. That all things are in their self-nature unborn, mahamati, belongs to the realm of self-realization attained by Noble wisdom, and does not belong essentially to the realm of dualistic discrimination cherished by the ignorant and simple-minded. The self-nature and the characteristic marks of body, property, and abode evolve when the alaya vijnana is conceived of by the ignorant as grasping and grasps; and then they fall into a dualistic view of existence where they recognize it's rise, abiding, and disappearance, the idea that all things are born and subject to discrimination as to being and non-being. Therefore, you should discipline yourself therein.
>>
>>36938522
>you're in Argentina where you can easily live on your own for $300/mo

Rent only is 700 USD and wages are 400-600 USD, fucking retard
>>
>>36937486
that is a gas cooktop with 4 burners
>>
big wood, willing to share
>>
File: IMG_4753.jpg (10 KB, 220x301)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
i'll be your eyes.
>>
File: cute.jpg (90 KB, 960x720)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWV7LLvE078
>>
File: IMG_4754.gif (1.25 MB, 320x180)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB GIF
>>36937486
why not rope?
>>
>>36939184
used to have such a crush on him as a kid
>>
>>36939167
become an educated, skilled worker???
>>
>>36939203
one of the hottest scenes from that movie
>>
So in an attempt at portion control and feeling lazy, I put a scoop of vanilla ice cream in a coffee mug, poured a half cup of milk over it, topped it with some chocolate syrup and some whipped cream. I was just to lazy to make a shake.
>>
File: 1523375608401.png (96 KB, 350x319)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>36937337
bros i cant believe sulaiman's ant is suffering in hell for all eternity
>>
my skinny pack is gone
i am now officially skinny fat :(((
>>
>>36939247
post milk duds
>>
>>36939232
the milk added nothing
>>
>>36937176
my best friends dad was obliterating my bootyhole from 15 to 22
>>
File: 161744665454.jpg (191 KB, 810x802)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>36937337
>>
>>36938956
watch trees lounge (hes always been handsome btw)
>>
>>36939252
It kinda did though. I actually wanted an ice cream drink but I'm tired of floats, shakes and smoothies. So basically its just melty ice cream the way I wanted it. I can nibble a bit and drink the rest. Its pretty tasty thanks to the syrup and whipped cream.
>>
File: 1700010045525648.jpg (131 KB, 1024x768)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
im supposed to have a big handsome top bf
>>
>>36939258
that's so hot ngl
>>
>>36939232
that sounds... horrible
>>
>>36939258
genuinely gross
regardless of how you feel about it, he was raping you
>>
>>36939283
I will look it up, ty. Indeed, he apparently has a huge body of work I was unaware of, and a lot of it in the 90s when movies were really good. Hes had kind of a hard life and a lot more soul than I realized.
>>
I’m supposed to have a cute apathetic cock addicted bottom bf…
>>
>>36939167
you said before that your rent was $250/mo
not my problem that your people voted for a worst president that has caused rent to go up 180%
>>
>>36938956
paris hilton's type
>>
bros cod gets so boring without someone to play with baka
>>
>>36939326
Idk what to think about their president. Their government has been sort of messy especially since the Jew Paul Sanger attacked them so ruthlessly. They always seem to have serious economic problems. I dont know exactly what Millei is up to but at least he seems to be taking it seriously. Theres going to be some pain of course but maybe its the strong medicine they need.
>>
>>36938719
dont like the implication you eat candles
>>
>>36939356
they're made of onions and edible probably
>>
File: ewwwwwwwww.png (81 KB, 480x270)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>>36939325
>tfw that's literally me.
>>
>>36939117
https://voca.ro/165K1W4VaPzv

hi bb
>>
>>36939283
>>36939321
Oh wow I just read the wiki and see that Buscemi directed "Pine Barrens", a favorite episode of the Sopranos.

I still dont know how to feel about the series finale episode. I didn't dislike it, I completely got it. But it still had a confusing feeling to it. But then if you "fixed" it, it wouldn't have quite delivered the message as well.
>>
>>36939312
it really was.
>>36939319
>he was raping you
my friend split his time between his parents places. his dad lived basically down the street from me. when my friend was at his moms, i was practically sucking and riding his dads dick 50 times a day. explain how that's rape. he held 0 power over me, he was just fucking hot, had a big dick, and i fucking needed it.
>>
>>36939411
if you can't comprehend statutory rape and why it's bad even with """consenting""" individuals, you need to go to a psychiatrist
>>
File: i (1).gif (1.95 MB, 256x390)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB GIF
>>
>>36939232
You should take a picture of it in your mouth. Just lean back a bit so the liquid doesn't spill out yo lips.
>>
>>36939431
and get fucked by a hot therapist who looks like henry cavill
>>
>>36939431
statutory rape in canada is "sex with someone under 16". so i guess he was raping me until i turned 16 in his bed at 12am. of only that law could have protected me from all those anal orgasms. oh noooo, poor meeee.
>>
>>36939305
tops are lame, bottom x bottom is the best
>>
>>36939447
I'm a fucking disgrace. Post more.
>>
>>36939460
he should stick out his tongue though to make sure we can see it
>>
>>36939117
all the spiritual teachings are so similar among many cultures
Advaita Vedanta text talk about how we're in the Maya (which the Matrix movies are loosely based on) which is the world of illusion and nothing in it has any lasting impact because it's just an illusion that meditation and yoga can help you awake from into the turiya and eventually turiyatita state
pretty much all NDE's indicate this world is just a playground and has no lasting impact as well
>>
>>36939411
How did it all start?
>>
File: i (10).jpg (171 KB, 1103x1288)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>
>>36939431
rape is just an illusion
pain is just an illusion
your body is just an illusion
ownership of a vessel or material things is an illusion
how can you even say you were raped if you aren't your body to begin with? what exactly got raped?
>>
>>36938956
he has beautiful eyes and lips
if he had blonde hair he would look smashing
>>
>>36938956
lol
>>
the bipedos going hard on the pedopropaganda itt
>>
>>36939515
>>36939544
>>
>>36939549
its just spiritual truth
>>
>>36939536
Yeah hes pretty cool, it turns out. I was reading about his character in the Sopranos. I forget what a great series that was. Long too. Kind of impossible to binge watch. Amazing production though.
>>
File: 1713136872656540.jpg (410 KB, 1482x2048)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
He says he's 28, and I believe him. There's nothing sadder than cynicism.
>>
wakey waky eggs and bacy
>>
>>36939515
Oh Sariputra, all things here are characterized with emptiness: they are not born, they are not annihilated semicolon they are not tainted, they are not immaculate semicolon they do not increase, they do not decrease. Therefore, oh Sariputra, and emptiness there is no form, no sensation, no thought, no confection, no consciousness; no eye, ear, nose, tongue, body, mind; no form, sound, color, taste, touch, objects; no Dhatu of vision, we will come to no Dhatu of consciousness; there is no knowledge, no ignorance, till we come to there is no old age and death, no Extinction of old age and death; there is no suffering, no accumulation, no annihilation, no path; there is no knowledge, no attainment, and no realization, because there is no attainment. In the mind of the Bodhisattva who dwells depending on the prajna paramita, attained to the highest perfect enlightenment.
>>
I wish shallo would write poetry. Love that little nigga like you wouldn't believe.
>>
>>36939584
yum :p
>>
File: i (11).jpg (330 KB, 864x1920)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
>>
hate being a dog
>>
>>36939608
shallo's body is just an illusion and your sexual thoughts of him are illusory constructs
>>
File: 9porqjxhetu51.jpg (40 KB, 640x756)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>36939616
there's only enough for me sorry
>>
>>36939618
If this picture turns me on sexually and all the pictures that they trannies posted their sex fantasies turn me off does that mean I'm gay? If I'm gay and I transition, then am I heterosexual homosexual or what?
>>
Watching "Ice Age Columbus", a documentary. Its on youtube too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICAcwiVPT5A

Cavemen sure had it rough. I doubt there was much homosex. Regular sex was probably bad enough without soap.
>>
>>36939630
i want to hug him and tickle him and hear him giggle. he just seems cute to me
>>
>>36939640
if you're a male only attracted to males, you are homosexual
if you are a troon male only attracted to males, you are a homosexual
>>
>>36939619
pov: you are holden's dogs/captives
>>
https://www.boyfriendtv.com/pics/40074/naked-body-after-colorectal-cancer-surgery/9/

his face and body are just an illusion he's really a ageless twink
>>
File: 1696088890678953.png (159 KB, 580x358)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>36939634
why did you wake me up just to make me watch you eat breakfast
>>
i need to throw darts at a certain twinks ass
>>
File: 1719782917567641.gif (3.82 MB, 368x720)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB GIF
anyway
who likes twinks?!
>>
>>36939669
go to bed haribo

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.