[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

malicious transsexual female general
last >>36934480
qott: do you like beer? what's your favorite beer if yes?
>>
>>36937629
i mean i wouldn't object
>>
ugh yet another low effort scrote thread
le sigh
>>
>>36937639
when i drank my fav was prolly pbr, grolsch pop top bottle, or modelo especial. one o dem tree right there yep.
>>
File: 1723941280743.png (634 KB, 1078x800)
634 KB
634 KB PNG
>>36937650
Do I look fat
>>
>>36937542
ahh i'm really sorry for your situation. you are strong to have to deal with all that and still be here to offer good advice.
>i started transition 9 years ago and it frustrates me endlessly that it's not 'done' yet
since i'm so new to it all it's hard for me to even conceptualize that amount of time being out and yourself. i'm also starting pretty late (26) but honestly this is the earliest i could have done it what with growing up in a repressive culture and then being in a bad relationship. in a lot of ways, i am trying to be thankful for what little there is left for me. trying not to have big goals, or any goals.
>oh 100% i wanna move to central europe from this periphery asap
that's kind of how i feel living in the south, there are pockets that are nice, but i've been to diff parts of the world where i know it's way better. i couldn't imagine having to deal with all the problems u mentioned just to move. us burgers are so fucking privileged to live in this hellhole hahaha. i hope you get out soon!
>>
>>36937660
I look fat
>>
>>36937660
yeah ur o beast and it's joever for u
retard
>>
>>36937660
teenage boy
get out underage
>>
>qott
Alcohol in general is ass but beer is asser
>>36937660
No
>>
>>36937639
>QOTT
I do not like beer. Radlers are okay I guess but I prefer to drink rum.
>>
stretchmark bros......
>>
>>36937681
Yes I'm trying to do fasting but I'm too depressed to eat well so I'm just a whale now and its only going ot get worse and I'll be a cow again and I'll have no value and I'll just kill myselr
>>
https://youtu.be/fZOXC_t6dk8
>>
>>36937684
stop misgendering people fricken chud
>>
>>36937699
take a deep breath
my comment was clearly sarcastic
you aren't fat you are a healthy bmi and you are attractive
stop worrying so much
>>
>>36937660
No you look too thin.
>>
>>36937709
I'm fat and ugly it doesn't matter if I look good if I can't go outside or talk to people I can't even manage to eart well becsyee I'm a piece of shjt
>>
>>36937660
very narrow pelvis and severe hip dips
are you diabetic or did you used to be very overweight? you could probably even out the dips with implants but that pelvis is unfortunate
did you start after puberty?
>>
https://youtu.be/l56Hdjx0ckg
>>
I am fatter but it doesn't matter because I'm never having sex with anyone anyways.
>>
>>36937724
I am going to kill mtsekr
>>
>>36937731
EW a darkie EW
>>
>>36937721
u arent fat or ugly
and maybe going outside and making irl friends would be less scary if u didnt burn all bridges with ur online friends every 2 weeks
regardless, youre trying your best and you shouldnt be too hard on yourself
>>
>>36937731
Plump.
>>
>>36937758
I should kill myselr
>>
>>36937735
Don't listen to them they're just being an asshole.
>>
>>36937765
whats got u so down on yourself tonight little gooner
>>
https://youtu.be/m92eABKNOiI
i aint kno that dude was scottish
>>
>>36937756
I am whiter in real life.
>>36937760
no.
>>
>>36937770
So lonely and km sidj a shi t person
>>
>>36937778
You are the one who posted your bulge on mtfg for all to see.
>>
File: 1723941396378719.png (1.06 MB, 1078x800)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>36937660
you should adjust the white balance of your photos, it's hard to see anything.
>>
>>36937782
i dont think youre a shit person, youre just young and you have intense feelings that are hard to deal with, most of us have been in similar spots
>>
>>36937795
No iv al qyws been alone and tharw befausw I'm a shit person and I deserve it I can't bother entertaining my bullshitanymore
>>
im going back to 2020 when i used to say weird stuff on mtfg all the time about brutal self harm and stuff lol
listening to the song i was listening to in that era
>>
>>36937798
are you on xanax or something right now you usually arent this incoherent
regardless think u should try and take some deep breaths
you arent a shit person you're just emotionally volatile and have a tendency to push people away
>>
>>36937806
because people are bad people dont understand me they dont want me all of them are different I feel so separate from them and I've no idea od what to do about it they scare me and I just want to be alone now but I always feel so lonely I already cut orr everyone again do its pointless j need to stay alone but ik so lonely
>>
>>36937825
i feel you on the alienation. i even feel alienated from most other transpeople i've talked to. shit is rough but there are people for you out there. sometimes you just have to work more than others to get there
>>
>>36937825
:(
everyone is misunderstood, finding someone who truly understands you is a monumentous task. the best we can hope for as humans is to reach a common ground where we can coexist with each other and keep each other company. i promise im not so scary
>>
>>36937830
I dont want to commit to being near anyone because if ehwt happened last time happens again I'm going to go isnane
>>
>>36937639
Honestly it's hard for me to comprehend the idea of not passing. I'm still a boymoder mostly because I'm poor and not really in a position to risk my job, and also because every stranger I meet genders me correctly anyway. There are people out there who actually girlmode and still get called sir or just considered a man in general. That's crazy to me.
>>
not mtf but im lurking
maybe you guys really are women lol
>>
File: 13231321132132.png (418 KB, 568x476)
418 KB
418 KB PNG
Holy fuck
>>
>>36937840
I just want one person I can ve close with for infe but I'm too scared to try wnymore
>>
its pretty wild how after a long time off hrt I feel like a sort of desperation drive where I need to do something asap to try and improve my life and then within 15 minutes of taking a dose of E I feel calm and at peace and no drive anymore
>>
>>36937867
Hmmm Makes you think
>>
>>36937853
whats wrong with bluds dome
aw hell naahhh :skull:
>>
I'm gonna watch Goodbye, Lenin! is that fembrained or malebrained???
>>
File: IMG_7454.jpg (279 KB, 2048x1743)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
>shitty tranya thread
>lasagna “i’m going to leave this time for real” back for more attention whoring
great job good quality mtfg
>>
>>36937867
it's so weird because i know exactly what you mean, but since i started HRT i'm just more competent in general. like i don't have the "desperation" as much anymore, but i'm also able to stay focused and stay on top of my plans without "derailing" and i feel like i'm just better at what i wanna do now generally
>>
>>36937888
Kill yourself disgusting nigger
>>
>>36937894
sneed harder, i’m trying to be a better poster and lash out less so i will not be mean right now
>>
>>36937902
You already did you fucking mong
>>
>>36937844
ya she fucking ruined me and also made sure i would be scared to be myself around people like her so it's been really hard to even approach people i'm interested in bc of the shit she made me think abt myself

just try to take small steps. very small steps. the other day i saw in my car outside the club for an hour working up the nerve to go in and even tho i failed and drove home in tears at least i still went out and tried. sometimes all we can do is very very small steps
>>
>>36937855
eh
you dont just magically find the one person youre gonna be with for life
you need to have friends and such to be a healthy functional person
>>
>>36937906
no i didn’t
please clam down, hurting other ppl doesn’t make you feel better desu trust me
>>
>>36937888
both ur threads are 2 slops of the same coin chud
>>
>>36937924
t. count chudula
>>
>>36937907
The small steps are what I'm terrified of and I've little to no chances of easily partaking in them maube once I'm back to trying to get my drivers license I can manage something but for now I can do nothing
>>36937913
Everything gets worse when I have other people of I'm going to lose them o might as well never have them
>>
is diarrhea feminine?
>>
>>36937930
erm nice misgendering chudgroid
>>
>>36937940
why don’t you do therapy of some sort
>>
>>36937940
i mean,, its not a forgone conclusion that you will lose the people you get close to
im still here after all if that counts for anything
>>
>>36937955
also this yeah you should go to therapy
>>
>>36937940
girl you need to get your wheels. my ex didn't let me have a car for like 5 years and even tho i had a driver's license it was impossible to like gain my own friends or sense of self without a car. once you get your license the whole world will open up esp if u live in the carbrained hellhole that is the usa
>>
daddy… please milk my chudders…
>>
>>36937955
I've tried therapy and it doesn't do shit I can't open up to myself I can't open up to people close to me and I'm not opening up to a random person I've to pay for the pity of being listened to and then thrown out because nothings wrong with me
>>36937956
You just want to hurt me
>>36937965
I need it for anything because I live in the middle of nowhere but I don't think things will get easier with it
>>
>>36937983
if i wanted to hurt you i wouldnt be trying to console u dumbass
also im sorry for getting standoffish with u yesterday it was not my intention to hurt or upset you and it never has been
>>
>>36937983
Don't you literally live in a city on the coast with over 100,000 residents and an international airport??
>>
agpoid chuddite
>>
>>36937942
well it is soft
>>
>>36937983
trust me, if you live in the middle of nowhere and you are feeling isolated, getting a car will actually make things easier. i know there's a lot of false hopes and shit with being trans, but girl if you have a car you will be able to do so much more just as a baseline. it won't fix you, and it probably won't make you feel any better, but at the very least you will be able to start doing things and have the option to do things, which is the most important part
>>36938012
if she lives in the suburbs of a carpilled city it might as well be living in bumfuck nowhere
>>
>>36937996
Liar she treated me nice and still hurt me that means nothing you're just hiding intentions
>>36938012
Thats 30 mins away in car. Please check nmy doxx ahain
>>36938025
I hope I can find sonethjbf to do and not be scared of jt
>>
>>36938018
dry stiff logs of constipation masculine. loose liquid shits feminine. this makes sense to me.
>>
>>36938036
i would hope that u dont think im anything like lang
im not a liar i dont have the time to play mind games with you if i wanted to hurt you id just tell you to kill yourself or something
at the end of the day i think youre a nice girl going through a lot and your self imposed isolation does not help but i understand your reasons for it but if you want to make progress you need to work past your issues
>>
>>36938036
i started with stuff like going to thrift stores, cafes, and really casual bars! if you are close to a big city with a uni campus there will be tons of super casual spots where people won't notice you as much, but you will still be around people that might make you feel more seen/accepted. i always like to have a backpack in my car with laptop, sketchbook, and other things that i can do out in public to help manage my anxiety, also pack snacks. u need snacks and water like soo bad when ur out u will save so much money and feel a lot better
>>
>>36938044
also with diarrhea u could shit standing up thru a diva cup.
>>
Just ordered 2 new Blurays. What do y'all think? Love both these films.
>>
stfu blob
>>
>>36938077
nigger no onecares about your retarded dvd collection go post it on reddit or something
>>
total spencer bailey death
>>
>>36938065
I'm not a nice person I'm a bad person youre refusing to see the truth because you'd rather lie to hurt me
>>36938067
That sounds terrifying having any people near me is terrifying but I like it when I'm outside I want to get over the fear of it but its super hard
Maybe I just need to take xanax when outside so I've no anxiety until I. can function without them
>>
>>36938086
lol
>>
always hated niggas name spencer
>>
>>36938106
what do i get out of hurting you? why would i endeavor to do that?
>>
>>36938106
also if you continue to abuse xanax like this you'll end up like lang
>>
>>36938099
>>36938115
I genuinely don't understand why you do this. It doesn't upset me, or make me dysphoric. I barely associate that name with myself anymore.
>>
File: IMG_4410.jpg (2.26 MB, 2806x1984)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB JPG
how do i stop living my dad
how do stop feeling hurt by him
how do i stop horrible intrusive thoughts or bad nightmares or ruminations over things he’s done in the past
i hate being like this
gonna try and sleep i hope it goes better than last night

>>36938077
>perfect blue
i thought u were really good in that

>>36937983
ok so the narcissist standpoint cool have fun rotting because you’re choosing to not engage with getting better
isn’t that what you criticize kat for? not maturing? not doing anything to get better?
>>
>>36938125
People like hurting me because they know I deserve jt

>>36938131
I'm not abusing them j barely take them ok ? I'm being caredul so I dont stop being affect ted by them
>>
>>36938140
because its the name we associate with you
>>
i need a daddy :( how to obtain?
>>
File: chuckle-sensible.gif (300 KB, 220x220)
300 KB
300 KB GIF
>>36938147
>i thought u were really good in that
>>
>>36938106
it is terrifying! i feel like i constantly have a gun to my head as soon as i step out of my house and if i do anything wrong i will be executed. the only thing you can do is work on desensitizing yourself. it is a long process, and it fucking sucks, but as you do it you will have moments that give you a little light at the end of the tunnel.

no one can make you walk through the door, you have to do it yourself. i believe in you!
>>
>>36938149
how can i convince you that i dont think you deserve this pain
also
idk you seem pretty fucked up rn you have definitely had a few too many tonight
>>
>>36938147
Fuck you dont fjckjng compare me to her you disfusting freak what the fuck is wrong eith you
>>
>>36938077
>4k slop
custum boot vhs
>>
https://youtu.be/GPkiOSK9950
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 852x897)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>36938140
the human race has been trained thousands of years to dislike and even hate the uncanny.
your face is uncanny and disgusting as fuck
stop
breathing
>>
ive never enjoyed movies, think i might start watching serial killer documentaries again though.
>>
>>36938158
I can try but its scary but I'll try whenever I can manage for now I'm too fat and ugly to go outside comfortably so I nerd to lose wright
>>36938161
I didnt take any I'm just crying pjlus shaking SK its hard tot ype and my phone screen fucks up inmputs
>>
File: IMG_20240817_183046950.jpg (1.84 MB, 3120x4160)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB JPG
go spend time with animals and stop crying diarrhea from your assholes about no this, no that, boohoo wooboo trannies
>>
>>36938162
because you’re doing the same thing kat does
abusing drugs and choosing to not work on yourself
excuses for everything and reasons for nothing
>>
>>36938170
They're blu rays. Not 4Ks. Neither of these films have a 4K. Nice pic though emo. Wish I had a VCR and CRT TV.
>>
>>36938186
>I'm just crying pjlus shaking
oh
poor girl
please take some deep breathes and drink some water and remember there are people in this world who care for u and want to see u succeed
>>
>>36938182
Rood.
>>
>>36938193
I'm trying to work I'm not taking drugs I'm trying but theres no support and I keep falling lover and over I try to work out I quit I try to eat well I quit I try to go outside I walk back in 2 minutes I can't fucking handle anything and all I get is insults and to see the people that caused this be perfectly fine how thr fuck do you think it feels to get yourself out of a hole daily harassment dug for you anf then get 10 layers deeper the first time you fully trust someone im fucjign trying but I can't do shit
>>36938202
Liars all liars everyone wants to ve better than me everyone wants to hurt me because if they didnt things would ve better now
>>
>>36938196
sell a few useless reissues of shit thats better on vhs anyway (apocolypse now, taxi driver, resivoir dogs etc) and u can go pick up a crt.
>>
>>36938147
I dunno maybe if we talked about it we could work out your issues about your father. Oh wait, we can't talk, because you've declared me an enemy of the state. Good luck paige.
>>
>>36938186
i'm so proud of you for trying your best. i know you are trying your best right now and when it's really hard like this i know that people will think you are not trying your best and i know that sometimes you might start to believe that too

it sounds so stupid but try and focus on the small things, and try and be kind to yourself and at least acknowledge you are going through a lot right now. everything is built from nothing, but if you keep restarting, you will remain nothing
>>
>>36938232
lol i’m definitely familiar with what all of that is like
you just need to keep trying and if you’re not getting results then try something else
quitting and giving up and demanding the world change to suit you is never going to work
i think of a quote from the movie labyrinth where the main character says “it’s not fair!” and the goblin king asks her what is her basis for comparison
life sucks and the world doesn’t give a shit about you, and no amount of whining is going to change it. either you try to change yourself to adapt or you kill yourself
i’m still on the fence between the two myself
and don’t think that because these experiences are new to you that that means nobody else knows what it’s like. many people itt have had much harder lives than you or i
>>
>>36938259
I'm trying to do something good enough to snowball things to get better but I've not gotten there yet
if I do manage it I think I will start feeling a little better but it's pretty hard
I don't think I fan be proud of anything ubtilthen
>>
>>36938232
please
try to calm down
i care about you and i dont know how i can prove that to you but it hurts to see you spiraling like this
>>
>>36937639
Beer makes you fat, OP.
Drink straight liquor instead

>>36938185
What is with zoomers not liking movies? Movies are great.

>>36938196
Perfect blue is great, Lain is good too but totally overrated.
>>
>>36938297
this is why your brother killed himself
>>
>>36938297
Beeeer is liquid bread it's not good for diabetics! Straight liquor on the other hand can lower blood sugar!
>>
>>36938306
damn, dude must’ve been a huge lain fan
>>
>>36938290
Dont you dare compare me to you worthless sack of shit you've been stuck in this dogshit website for the past god knows how many fucking years crying all day about Evert single goddamned thing in this planet and you think me complaining about things others fucked over for me unjustifiably for 2minutes after fucking months of trying to improve makes me like YOU? you and I will never be alike
>>36938294
A bit fucki g hard with the Dingus here making everything about him
>>
>>36938317
I had a lain wall scroll.
>>
>>36938297
Since someone was unilaterally mean i am going to unilaterally say you're beautiful.
>>
>>36938318
lmao sorry for trying to help, you don’t know anything about me or my life. i was just trying to offer some advice from someone who used to be like you in a lot of ways
>>
>>36938318
please just turn your computer and your phone off and get some sleep
>>
>>36938336
Disgusting
>>36938340
I can try its 4 am anyways
>>
File: image (40).png (122 KB, 267x523)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>36937639
beer fucking suckkkkks its so nasty. maybe its a problem on my end cause ive only ever tried like 2 types of beer
>>
>cringeposting time
https://youtu.be/51S47BFP6aA
*pounces on you and starts kneading your pecs*
>>
>>36938368
give us a big open mouth smile.
>>
>>36938350
how is trying to be supportive disgusting
>>
>>36938374
Support by comparing me to you? You might as well tell me to kill myself directly and skip the pleasantries
>>
>>36938354
beer is like coffee in that you have to learn to ignore the awful flavors to enjoy it.
its also like coffee in that you need to have very good beer in order to turn you onto it.
>>
>>36938385
You are sooooo like that anon. In every way. Are you sisters?
>>
>>36938350
yes i think you should try and get some sleep its better than staying up and engaging with paige or listening to me tell u the same things ive told u a million times
>>
>>36938393
not quite true
miller high life is the beer that made me staart to love beer
now i can drink a steel reserve like its water
>>
>>36938373
LMAO look a the spittle strand bleeeghhhhh im so GROSSS LOL
>>
>>36938401
Yeah you just want to get rid of me I'll do you a favor and go away
>>
erm what the sigma???
>>
>>36938410
that is true for most people, but people that think they hate beer need something better.
>>
>>36938415
ugh no
if u want to stay up and continue to chat with me im more than happy to do so but i think it would be more productive for ur mental state to take a nap
>>36938423
desu before i had some of my friends miller at a diy show i used to think i hated beer
>>
Wish paige got along better with her father.
>>
File deleted.
>>36938373
hon time

>>36938385
i don’t understand how to give advice to narcissists i guess, sorry
>>
It drives me fucking crazy that i can't make you happy by telling you how beautiful i find you.
>>
>>36938306
How mega edgy be sure to tip your fedora for me, hon

>>36938314
Thats why I drink gin

>>36938328
Awh thanks anon, it helps a lot. You cant blame bitterhons for being jealous and mean tho
>>
>>36938489
>hon
says the obese race fetishist kek
>>
>>36938297
im 33 moap
ive hated movies my entire life
>>
>>36938499
She's beautiful. I'd fuck her and my only regret is that my light skin would not make her pale skin so beautiful.
>>
>>36938499
t. masturbates while wearing a shit filled diaper
glass stones etc
>>
File: 1723936262234327.jpg (222 KB, 792x656)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>36938489
>>
I got a panic attack over certain topics so I can't sleep. I wish I had someone to hug me
>>
>>36938529
*hug*
>>
>>36938532
Kill yourself
>>
>>36938552
*hugs harder*
>>
I might as well stay up and fix my sleep schedule
>>
>>36938575
Yay, new fren! What's up new fren?
>>
>>36938575
Its may not might dumbass
>>
>>36938584
If we trick her into sleeping it will be correct.
>>
>>36938583
I'm a ogee
>>36938584
Fuck you me
>>
>>36938607
I don't believe that.
>>
>>36938607
ur not an ogre dumbass ur a cute girl
>>
>>36938621
I meant og.
>>
oh shit i can play combat master!
>>
Omfg, spicy guacamole is so amazingly good.
i wonder what nutrients are in the spice that they are so tasty with so little.
>>
File: 70 (2).png (1.14 MB, 823x922)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>36938499
>>36938528
Why so butthurt, hon?

>>36938507
B-but some movies are beautiful. End of Evangelion is the greatest piece of art Ive ever seen

>>36938515
Eh Im kinda getting over it anon it was fun for a while but I think Im losing my taste for it all.
Thank you for standing up to the bitterhons for me <3

>>36938518
They're miserable enough on their own, dopnt worry anon.
*pat pat*
>>
>>36938853
Interracial has never really been my thing. Not opposed to it, just don't seek it out. I've been more charmed by the people with the fetish than i gain any value out of it myself. Because it isn't actually taboo, but the person feels like it is, and it's so cute that they feel like they're being risque to do it. I am surprised people can stay amused by it for as long as they do, but then again i've been fapping to incest for my entire life and i'm 38 now and i still haven't gotten sick of it.
>>
>>36938853
dude... she is literally me
>>
>>36938853
idk i never saw the appeal of tv or anime
always read nonfiction and played videogames
>>
>>36938889
>i've been fapping to incest for my entire life and i'm 38 now and i still haven't gotten sick of it.
This truly is mtfg
>>
>>36938918
I am proud to represent mtfg!
>>
Taking 400mg of prog was a horrid idea
>>
>>36938853
did you watch the rebuilds?
>>
>>36939071
why, what happened?
>>
>>36939264
Detransbianification
>>
>>36939290
You need to have a condition that doesn't sound so awkward to say.
>>
Sometimes even i'm impressed by my ability to kill the thread.
>>
>>36939373
I killed the thread. You back down now.
>>
>>36939435
Okay fine, and therefore you are bequeathed solo expees.
>>
>>36939373
yeah thats kinda my bit
goooonnna need you to like, back off bub

>>36939435
heh, cute
>>
>>36939290
https://youtu.be/SIR1l3rBGtA
>>
why am i still alive
>>
File: hamasuniversity.jpg (536 KB, 1444x1898)
536 KB
536 KB JPG
meoww
>>
>>36939530
to witness my greatness
>>
>>36939534
i cant even witness anything
literally near blind now
>>
>>36939548
your eye's still bothering u??
>>
>>36939556
I'm actually more blind in the eye that's not leaking puss
but yeah
I'm still too cowardly to see a doctor
it's so bad my family is trying to force me
>>
>>36939585
you should go. your family should knock you unconscious with a brick and they should carry you in.
>>
>>36939585
please go get the antibiotics
>>
i dont know why you are alive, you seem so dedicated to killing yourself. its like the only reason you havent succeeded is because youre an anime character and cant do anything right
>>
>>36939609
i wouldn't even be able to afford those if i got prescribed anything :(
>>
>>36939625
your family is not dragging you there to be told you cant afford the treatment. just go you complete retard.
>>
>>36939617
ikr
>>
Life feels fine when I'm clicking heads
>>
>>36938368
pretty
>>
>>36939632
that's my hope
it's not like I refused to go
I agreed
despite how terrified I am I don't have it in me to throw away such a chance
>>
im going to hell. i saved a pic. take me away officer. im guilty.
>>
>>36939810
I just saved emo’s above so I will go w you
>>
>>36939817
thank you for the company
>>
personally I think its a bit weird to save ppls pics but apparently like 90% of you are like that so its just me ig
>>
File: 1721597091504144.png (174 KB, 532x426)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>36939839
I saved this one
>>
>>36939839
I find it creepy but nobody cares
>>
>>36939839
>>36939850
im sorry. i dont want to ever forget this pic. its selfish i know.
>>
>>36939849
ok thats less creepy than I was thinking nvm
>>
File: IMG_6117.png (699 KB, 881x684)
699 KB
699 KB PNG
>>36939849
don’t forget this classic
>>
>>36939617
>cant do anything right
it's uncanny
nommatter how much I try it makes no difference
whether I actively try to kill myself or spend as much time as I can spare energy for trying tk fix things it just doesn't seem to matter much
>>
>>36939867
Lol, that's great. Art should get an instant pass on pic saving etiquette.
>>
File: IMG_6215.png (666 KB, 633x826)
666 KB
666 KB PNG
>>36939877
this one is very recent
>>
>>36937639
I hate any type of alcohol. It is a sensory nightmare for me. Like the smell, taste and even mouth feel just is too much and I always end up puking even without being drunk. People used to say good vodka does not have a taste and smell, but it absolutely did and it was abysmal like all alcohol. It sucks because I just want to get high, but alcohol sucks and any other drug here carries too much legal baggage to partake.
>>
>>36939884
I don't think i'm allowed to enjoy that one.
>>
>>36939884
I love her angry, sinister eyebrows.
>>
File: 1704576078140982.jpg (760 KB, 1275x2822)
760 KB
760 KB JPG
>>36939884
that's a good one
>>
File: 1706292574232937.png (244 KB, 517x420)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
I did save this one I won't deny.
>>
>>36939884
whoever drew this though, i LOVE the hair highlights.
>>
>>36939903
haha you saved my version of that one, the original has the dad saying git me a beer
>>36939914
that is by emo, our beloved
>>
>>36939867
kek
the mustache
>>
>>36939903
i love the spindly legs. perfectly captures her form
>>
File: IMG_5520.jpg (917 KB, 3024x4032)
917 KB
917 KB JPG
>>36939934
she always draws me w mustache instead of whiskers
>>
I had diarrhea earlier today and I feel like I need to fart. Do I gamble it here or just go the insuarance route and sit on the toilet to find out if it's a fart or not?
>>
>>36939942
Just go pee.
>>
>>36939950
I don't have to pee
>>
>>36939941
I missed these
pretty good
love emos doodles
I saved alot of those doodles made by the anon that drew a whole lotta signalis
>>
she is so creative and original and talented
>>
>>36939867
as god intended
>>
>>36939849
it was a lot funnier when i said it aloud
>>
>>36940033
amen
>>
I've never seen a fetish for ugly people
>>
im really bored can anyone fix this
>>
>>36940240
Female character from scrubs who kelso said he liked because she had "girl balls".
>>
>>36940245
That's a tv show
>>
>>36940268
She represents and entire group of people with that fetish. She wasn't female character with the completely unheard of fetish. She was female character who enjoyed fucking pathetic disgusting simps.
>>
>>36940276
It doesn't count if you're cis female since they have a different criteria of who they have sex with.
>>
>>36940241
I can't fucking clear nigga
>>
is maiq still out here frot-raping trannys on the lowlow tho?
>>
>>36940295
have u tried winning
also grrrr u should go to sleep
>>
>>36940295
What game is that
>>
>>36940307
It's 7 am. I decided to jist stay up and fix my sleep schedule
>>
>>36940303
Yeah but he does it all in e-mails not here out in the open
>>
>>36940317
Gunfire Reborn. Absolute classic
>>
>>36940318
whats the point of having a normal sleep schedule when you dont leave your house
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IP9EqbJPXM
>>
>>36940328
Fuck you I want it and I'll have it I need it anyways if I want to improve
>>
>>36940341
ok sorry did not mean to offend i was just thinking that u should probably get some sleep dont yellat me >.<
>>
>>36940318
that shit never works for me end up just crashing in afternoon. i would just go to sleep now but set multiple alarms for like 3-4 hours of sleep, then that's enough to power through rest of day and go to bed at normal time next night
>>
>>36940346
Dumb bitch
>>36940353
Yeah it rarely works dfornme but it will this time though
>>
>>36940358
im crying because you're being mean to me.how deos that make u feel.
>>
>>36940366
Happy
>>
>>36940371
yuo are so mean..........
>>
>>36940376
Byeah
>>
>>36940390
be nice to me im fragile :(
>>
Don't bully me. I'll cum. :(
>>
>>36940394
Awful lies
>>36940404
Me asf ngl tbdesu
>>
>>36940404
trash
>>
>>36940410
im a fragile and kindhearted girl and yuo want to make me cry :(
>>
>>
>>36940417
:'(
>>
>>36940410
bullies you
>>
>>36940421
You're a gay bitch
>>
>>36940430
love u too
>>
File: IMG_20240803_074917-min.jpg (2.5 MB, 2894x4249)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB JPG
>>36940428
I only really care if its him ngl to u
Why's he gotta be 6"4 and taken he should pick one to not bother me
>>36940433
Fag
>>
is this the power of ffs?
>>
we will join her; and fight together!
or we will shore lee die alone . . .
bella ciao ciao ciao ciao
>>
>>36940443
wtf ur a straightoid... Dropped....
also im not a fag u r bitch die
>>
>>36940449
Its the fucking prog kay I hare men ohh hate them thate how big and srronfg they are and
I wanna sleep
>>
>>36940463
many such cases...
desu i understand i had a moid fly me out and such a few months gao it was ok until u realize moids rly dont give a fuck abt u they just want to get off
u should sleep yeh
>>
>>36940505
As if I was bothrred by that.
>>
>>36940515
would you not rather someone wh care about you and has a connection to you? i've learned from experience that sex without that kind of connection just makes me feel worse about myself
its an awful feeling to be a whore for the first attractive man willing to fuck you
he'll discard you at the first opportunity and you will be left feeling worthless and empty
>>
File: IMG_20240728_003103.jpg (241 KB, 736x1104)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>>36940538
Hngngg
>>
I thought I was a straight man turns out I was really a gay woman huh that's wild haha anyways i stopped getting haircuts, threw on some leggings and started taking HRT. Is there anything else I need to do or is being a woman really just this easy?
>>
>>36940547
its not a good feeling retard
men r poison and to have sex with one is on the same level as fucking a dog
>>
>>36940556
post face and ill tell u
>>
File: IMG_20240812_015504.jpg (121 KB, 600x800)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>36940560
Call me a Fucking zoophile thenbdanmn
>>
>>36940538
The idea of someone throwing you away carelessly fills me with rage.
>>
>>36940565
Shh, there are people here really into that.
>>
>>36940565
sobbing
i understand where ur coming from i had this rly hot guy fly me out across the country and fuck me in may but like
men are literally subhuman they will get rid of u as soon as they can they just want to fuck you and then be done with you they will never care for u like a woman will
>>36940574
>The idea of someone throwing you away carelessly fills me with rage.
why is that
>>
>>36940588
Because i believe you are a valuable person.
>>
>>36940593
do yuo even know who i am...
>>
>>36940597
No.
>>
File: IMG_20240813_005902.jpg (289 KB, 996x952)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
>>36940588
Actually men have been consistently the people to care and deal with my bullshit the most statistically speaking
Imagine enduring spergs for like almost 4 Years and still being there bothering to help me. could you imagine. cuz he could. and no girl has really ever done that much for me.
>>
>>36940606
gren?
>>
>>36940600
wtf. how could u play with my heart liek that anon
>>36940606
there are girls who are willing to do that for you though. hes clearly romantically involved with someone else, you will incur only disappointment by continuing to focus on him
>>
>>36940620
Because you can't conceptualize unconditional love.
>>
>>36940620
Myeah I just need to find someone exactllt like him
Do you have any autists that mask having any emotions but are actually really nice but sometimes get evil but like in a hot way and are built properly and are tall and have like a nice face and are willing to extremely commit to me for no sensible reason
>>
File: grilchez.jpg (401 KB, 1027x993)
401 KB
401 KB JPG
I wanna be a grilled cheese but remove the "led cheese"
>>
>>36940627
i feel unconditional love towards many people
>>36940633
god you are such a retard
>>
>>36940636
propane or?
>>
>>36940642
I neeeeeed hiiim
>>
>>36940653
There are only girls here. Turn into a lesbian or gtfo.
>>
>>36940653
imgoing to hurt u very badly
>>
>>36940659
>>36940404
>>
>>36940659
Not as BSD as he could thiugh
Like imagine him punching the shit out of my stomach while choking meandhauhh
>>
>>36940672
Imagine him forcing his cock into you while you fight back until he beats you into submission.
>>
>>36940672
i could kill you with my bare hands and barely break a sweat
and i would take a lot of enjoyment out of it
>>
being racist is based. i just want a racist bf tbqhon
>>
>>36940679
Hngng
>>36940680
You won't do aaaanythign at all
>>
File: WIN_20230902_18_57_02_Pro.jpg (163 KB, 1133x1080)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>36938889
I dont know maybe Im just saying that cause the last guy I had sex with was really bad.

>>36938895
>mfw Im literally Asuka

>>36938913
I dunno how to explain it without sounding like a highschool english teacher so Ill just shrug and say to each their own.

>>36939191
I havent seen the 4th one, the 3rd one was pretty bad

>>36939867
Beautiful.

>>36940627
Unconditional Love, akin to happiness, is a myth.
>>
>>36940680
>>
i know where yuo live and i have a job. watch yuor back...
>>
>>36940682
I remember he used to be a racist chuddy but now he's jist a normie.
>>
>>36940686
You look like the average low-T British male wearing a wig
>>
>>36940686
why do you take hours to respond in thread?
extended goon sesh?
>>
>>36940686
moapsisters... i dont feel too good.....
>>
My feet hurt. I didn't even work today, and they're killing me. Fuck I hate having to stand all day.
>>
>>36940718
if you kill yourself your feet wont hurt anymore
>>
I could take chunks out of marble walls with my feet.
>>
>>36940716
Party on garth bros
>>
>>36940713
It's saturday. She doesn't have to spend all day posting on mtfg.
>>
>>36940727
um yeah sure whatever that means anon
>>
>>36940722
Why do you want me to kill myself? That's pretty mean :/ I used to have pretty bad suicidal ideation, probably cause of this place desu lol, but therapy has really helped me.
>>
>>36940694
You're not gonna do aaaaanything at all
>>
>>36940735
I think they mean she looks like garth but i'm being as charitable to them as i can be and it just doesn't fit. It's too much of a reach.
>>
>>36940747
ok but what if i did
>>
>>36940745
It's a good thing you aren't as fragile as your character.
>>
>>36940748
>>36940735
ref >>36938528
>>
>>36940756
Then i will die to something dumber than getting hit by a car or a heart attack but it won't change how i live or the terrorists win.
>>
>>36940761
I am suicidally charitable to my enemies.

It doesn't fit.
>>
>>36940756
You won't so who cares
>>36940763
Theres only space for one me buddy
>>
>>36940758
My character? What do you mean? I used to be pretty fragile. Therapy and Prozac really helped fix that.
>>
>>36940745
i was just offering a solution to your problem maybe dont interpret every interaction as hostlity
>>36940763
no youd die by my hand
>>36940768
oh ok so this is u
you never know what could happen.... $500 round trip flight +165 for my passport,,, quite affordable .....
>>
>>36940784
Uhh I have a gun ?
>>
>>36940788
wgat if i have one too
>>
>>36940792
Mines bigger and deadlier
>>
>>36940803
it doesnt matter if i shoot u first
>>
>>36940784
Idk anya, death is a pretty drastic measure to having my feet hurt
>>
>>36940810
I'm not Anya but you should kill yourself
>>
>>36940810
THE TIME FOR TALK IS OVER
>>
>>36940808
I'm faster though
>>
>>36940810
im just saying it would help your issues
>>
>>36940819
>>36940810
I'm just joking. Don't kill yourself.
>>
>>36940824
no youre slow because youre a retarded little girl.
>>
>>36940834
No om strong and smart and fast
>>
I cleared.
>>
>>36940711
Weird, usually Im told I look Swedish.

>>36940713
Because I tend to forget about the thread after replying as I get back to other things.
>>
File: 1720267790896060.jpg (44 KB, 360x360)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>36937639
>qott
not rly but asahi was ok.

>>36937667
>i am trying to be thankful for what little there is left for me.
i like this mentality yeh feels very apt for where i'm at. thanks for the kimd words anon!
>>
>>36940847
your literally 5'1" i could defeat u with just my hands
>>
>>36940952
Its not all about size brute
>>
>>36940958
im like goku ur like vegeta
im destined to prevail
>>
>>36940909
I can see it desu, you look a little like pewdiepie if he let himself go and was a competitive eater

schnit
>>
>>36940966
You're a monkey and I'm a cute little bird thats what this is like
>>
>>36940909
u should post a pic without that awful asuka wig u wear in all ur pics it makes u look like a hon
>>
Being gay is nice. I enjoy talking about cute boys and having men around me think about me kissing them.
>>
>>36940976
weakling cope... sad 2 seee...
u should just accept that im going to hurt you and itll be easier 4 u ^-^
>>
>>36940977
>>36940909
You are a knockout and i love your hair but if you feel like it.
>>
>>36940995
Nobody would hurt a poor innocent person like me
>>
>>36941008
i would do it for
i wish you were writhing in pain at my feet rn tbdesufun
>>
>>36941014
That's a good aspiration to have yknow what they say you gotta dream big
>>
>>36941023
it would be quite a simple aspirationto achieve
>>
>>36940686
the 4th one is the best one you should watch it its good as long as u dont take eva super srs bsns
>>
>>36940973
Im actually so obese now I need a scooter, my endo said I need to have a gastric bypass or Im gonna lose my foot

>>36940977
Lol wtf anon look in the archive most of my pics are my natural hair

>>36940998
<3 <3 <3 ty anon
>>
>>36941033
What makes you think that.
>>
>>36941048
youre .like half my size and also you lack my sheer willpower
im like goku
>>
toonami, space is the place
>>
>>36941044
yeh 3.0+1.0 is rly good
>>
>>36941057
Buddy it's a few cm and I'm probably stronger than you
>>
>>36941069
8 inches is not "a few cm" i have the height weight and reach advantage on you little girl
>>
>>36941076
So many words when you're going to do nothing
>>
>>36941090
would you like me to do somethting
its perfectly within my capabilities now
>>
>>36941094
>>36941090
>waves dick
>waves dick back
>>
>>36941104
sneed
>>
>>36941094
Uhh lemon
>>
>>36941104
this is how edgy kids flirt just leave em to it
>>
>>36941107
xD
what if i were to hang out with u purely as a friend so as to get u acquaintanced with real life interactions with people
>>
>>36941122
Scary
>>
>>36941139
every form of social interaction will scare you until you get used to it
>>
>>36941046
Btw moap, i think your figure is lovely, but i found out that there really IS a dumb chemical which enables you to lose belly fat. It's choline. What it is known to do is allow you to utilize fat from your liver but imo it's not that specific. I think it allows fat from that entire region of your body to be utilized.
>>
>>36941146
Yeah..
>>
File: 1659417453760522.pngNo.png (2.04 MB, 1148x1064)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB PNG
>>36941155
Post made by Nomaken the pedophile aka Nomi
>>
Like desu, i think a little pot belly is cute.
>>
did shinji do the right thing by rejecting what was essentially global enlightenment
>>
i've watched it quite a few times and i know why he specifically did it but. maybe a better question is: would you do the same?
>>
>>36941178
The whole story makes me frustrated. It's dumb. The whole crux of reality is whether AT fields exist or not? The author came up with that as a metaphor for the crushing loneliness that almost drove him to suicide and now he's trying to turn it into some deeper meaning and it's just dumb.
>>
>>36941157
i will hurt yuo very bgadlyl....
>>
>>36941190
No you won't
>>
>>36941187
The whole god system in that anime is dumb. It impressed me when i was 12 and i didn't see any other examples of divine providence, but now it's just retarded.
>>
>>36941189
i think it works beautifully in what it tries to convey wrt human connection. it certainly creates worthwhile moments and isn't really as logically set in stone as it could have been, but i think that would have lessened it a lot
>>
>>36941196
give it enough time retard
>>
I'm a liar and a thief
>>
>>36941202
If this is moap i do not want to rain on your parade. I used to be impressed by evangelion. But close inspection changed my mind. If you love it, don't look too close.
>>
>>36941196
you should accept my friend request btw
>>
>>36941205
Stop calling me a retard I'm smart I just act dumb to attract prey like really smart people do you dont get it
>>
>>36941219
youve also managed to attract quite a few predators...
>>
>>36941214
im not that person i just appreciate when an artist is able to convey feelings through art and actually have other people feel the same thing. it's really difficult i get why people don't like it and why parts of of it kinda suck but i enjoy it in the same way i enjoy Love Exposure for doing the same thing
>>
>>36941215
Talking to people is scary
>>
>>36941229
im not so scary am i
i care about yuo
>>
>>36941228
I don't disagree with you. But end of eva fell flat for me.
>>
>>36941214
>I used to be impressed by evangelion. But close inspection changed my mind.
woaw how can i get this smart and media literate
>>
>>36941211
t. ea-nasir
>>
>>36941225
Yeah because I'm really desirable and cool yep everyone likes me and wants me yep
>>36941230
Your intentions are still impossible to know just like everyone elses
>>
>>36941235
I hate fucking up other people's enjoyment of a thing. If you enjoy it. Please do. You aren't lesser or wrong to enjoy it. Please do.
>>
>>36941233
its cool art and stuff connects & doesn't with all sorts of people. i like the music and stuff it always makes me think about it whenever one of the songs from that film comes on
>>
>>36941239
yep yep u r so cool and awesome and better than everyone else
god i want to watch the life drain from your eyes
i want to feel your body go limp
i want to feel you take your last breath as you look into my eyes
im normal btw
>>
>>36941255
Yeah I think I'm bi actually
>>
>>36941268
ill just kill you before you disgrace yourself by fucking a m*le
>>
oh God the Anya lacoomer edating starts again
>>
>>36941275
i have a wife
>>
>>36941272
Honestly I'd be hurrying up if I were you
>>
>>36941291
ill make sure it comes as a surprise
>>
>>36941292
Can't wait to get ran over
>>
can u guise add eachother on discord pls
>>
>>36941312
thats way too impersoal
i would want to see your face
besides
maybe u deserve happiness. not death
unfortnately im only fit to deliver pain and death
>>
>>36941323
Talk about boring holy
>>
>>36941332
i mean
i intend to make you bleed
i just feel the need to wear a presentable veneer
>>
>>36941316
Been asking her for years.
>>
>>36941342
Wow what a great person you are
>>
>>36941355
im not a good person
however i do want whats best for you
>>36941353
huhh
>>
>>36941355
>>36941342
>>36941353
hey whoever is the one who isnt the one who replied to me...

add the other person!!!!!
>>
>>36941368
shes too scared to add me rn wait a week or 2
>>
>>36941374
keep us updated
gl!!!
>>
>>36941363
That's what a good person would do though
>>36941368
Thats Nomi talking about paige missus.
>>
>>36941374
I misread anons? Lord I must be sleepy. Yes you have to wait. A bit.
>>
>>36941378
i wont keep you updated however im fairly confident she'll add me at somepoint
>>36941381
yeah im a certified goodperson and therefore u can trust me enough to add me back
i promise ill only hurt you in ways you like
>>
>>36941392
Why do you want to add me so bad it's guaranteed that you're doing it for bad reasons.
>>
>>36941399
i like being able to talk to my friends in private instead of o four chan dot com
>>
>>36941405
I'm supposed to be issolating though I'm sure argyle would be really proud of me if I managed to cut everything 4chan adjacent out of my life
>>
File: file.png (1.53 MB, 1024x1280)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>mefmoder pictured 2040
>>
>>36941415
have i really done so much as to deserve being cut out of your life
>>
>>36941431
No but uhh
>>
>>36941431
Yes.
>>
>>36941437
and yet you continue to engage with me here. interesting
>>36941436
hmmm
not sure which is the real marina but regardless i have never meant you harm and all i want is to be your friend
>>
I wish i was in the addams family.
>>
>>36941443
First one is real..
>>
>>36941454
sso whats the uhhh about
>>
>>36941454
Cut that bitch out yo life, you know you better off.
>>
i wish i had a family
>>
>>36941465
Running out of excuses?
>>36941466
Who even are you
>>
>>36941474
huh
excuses for what
yuo are a dear friend of minelittle gooner
>>
>>36941474
No idea. I am just shit posting. But you two are having a dumb argument over *4chan*. I don't need to know the specifics to know you are not meant for each other.
>>
File: IMG_20240818_090323.jpg (350 KB, 1000x1500)
350 KB
350 KB JPG
>>36941483
Whatever you say big liar
>>36941484
Shut up fag
>>
>>36941473
I wish you were a part of my family.
>>
i wish i was in the manson family
>>
>>36941490
im going to pin u against the wall in a friendly manner
im not a liar
>>
>>36941498
no
You dont
>>
>>36941508
Nobody would be my friend knowing how I am and behave so you're lying to ridicule me at some point
>>
>>36941514
im just as retarded as you are why would i want to ridicule you`
>>
>>36941514
Do you hurt innocent people? That's my red line.
>>
you are all a bunch of retards
>>
WAIT
they don't love you like it love you
>>
>>36941585
I don't understand you. And you definitely don't understand me.
>>
>>36941046
I have hope for this world only because of people like you.
>>
File: 20240817_115735.jpg (328 KB, 1245x2048)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
cringe
>>
>>36941643
I want to rape her. And the only thing stopping me is her willingness.
>>
>>36941649
ewwwwww
>>
>>36941643
>>36941649
>>36941671
have sex retards
>>
>>36941683
I can't even get her to play factorio.
>>
>>36941166
>me being a retard high on cough syrup
not my finest hour, kek
>>
File: 20240817_115134.jpg (104 KB, 791x898)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>36941683
I do
they don't
>>
>>36941695
https://youtu.be/4KK7nNGxjIs?t=1073
hey check this song out
>>
giwtwm
>>
>>36941685
You shouldn't be allowed to have sex
>>36941695
You should be forced to breed with hung football players
>>
ok im installing grindr, fucking someone then killing myself fuckit
>>
>>36941711
noooooooo
I'll fuck you myself if that's what it takes to save your life
>>
File: 20240625_174614.jpg (177 KB, 1538x1138)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>36941705
>You should be forced to breed with hung football players
I would consent to that
I prefer a certain MMA fighter/wrestler tho
>>
>>36941705
I would give up sex for factorio.
>>
>>36941705
Can't I be forced to do that?
>>
>>36941724
at least i can still tell when it's you posting baka. who are these other anons?
>>36941725
Deal
>>36941726
I mean yeah, that makes it hotter. Who are you?
>>
File: file.png (64 KB, 232x207)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>36941733
>>
File: 1699747028119194.png (1.92 MB, 714x528)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
What the fuck does it mean if someone writes their pronouns as he/they? Like does that mean I can either just use they, them, their AND he, him, his?
>>36941711
I tried this but ended up only using it for farming attention and not actually meeting up
>>36941724
giwtwm
>>
>>36941736
Who did i just agree to [REDACTED] grape?
>>
>>36941738
Yep. They them their and he him his. Can you handle that?
>>
>>36941738
>does that mean I can either just use they, them, their AND he, him, his?
Yes
>>
>>36941733
> Who are you?
Like I just have been reading the thread for like half an hour, if that is what you mean. Otherwise, I am a boymoder (not the twinkhon in boy clothes type) and yea.

>>36941724
YES
>>
u know ur ugly when even the weird ass dudes at the club wont hit on u
>>
>>36941759
You are cute enough for it. If dudes aren't trying to fuck you it's your personality.
>>
File: 1722457777503314.jpg (672 KB, 1080x1348)
672 KB
672 KB JPG
>>36941754
ur in trouble now fr
>>
>>36941774
Ough, i'm getting bad at this.
>>
File: 1693246114193431.png (1.99 MB, 714x528)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB PNG
>>36941749
We'll see. I'm awful at gendering people correctly and I feel really bad about it because I don't want to seem disrespectful
>>
>>36941786
The bad feels mean you're a good person and it's okay to fuck up.
>>
>>36941759
count your blessings, atleast youre not a complete spazz, puts you over like half the ppl here
also ffs soon
>>
File: file.jpg (136 KB, 474x587)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>36941780
Don't worry about it anon, I get the vibe.
>>
>>36941780
sorry, there's no backing out of rape lol
>>
>>36941801
Sorry *rapes you* anon told me there is no way back.
>>
>>36941807
My food aches. Any selfmassage tips?
>>
In 36941797, I am assuming >>36941774 and >>36941780 are the same anon
>>
>>36941811
We aren't but i'm confused. How are you?
>>
>>36941807
ill take a rape check on that. until we meet again anon
>>
>>36941813
Sorry, but I am fine-ish anon, I am home for few weeks before my last year at uni. How have you been?
>>
>>36941819
Good! Made lots of personal progress.
>>
File: wdnff.jpg (22 KB, 720x390)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>36941826
That's so cool! Hope you keep up the good work.
>>
>>36941839
You too anon. :)
>>
upstairs neighbors sound like they're genuinely going to put a hole through the ceiling
bro is screaming to himself and laugh crying too
it's kindof scary
>>
>>36941863
I feel pain for them.
>>
>>36941863
been there
>>
>>36941872
I hope things are ok
not sure if it's one or multiple people
but they seem to be quite manic all the time
>>
File: hithead.gif (260 KB, 300x250)
260 KB
260 KB GIF
Good Morning frens!!

Anyone interested in hitting me on the head with a Baseball Bat? Preferably repeatedly.. :)
>>
>>36941901
People only hurt each other due to misunderstanding. It's always tragic when they do.
>>

Paige is really cute.

Her name is so lame though. She is so pretty she needs a name like Galadriel.
>>
File: 20240814_122741.jpg (273 KB, 1816x1441)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
I'm bored already
mayb need more eep
>>
Got like 10 matches... first I was to scared to text with any of them, even those that messaged me first..
Now i'm to sad because unrelated reasons.. fml... ._.
>>
>>36941944
Who the hell are you
>>
>>36941903
Hello Nomi
>>
>>36941960
notme btw
>>
>>36941974
What do you want?
>>
>>36941977
Just saying hello, why are you posting anon
>>
>>36941975
ionko maybe k*t
>>
>>36941979
Posting non anon only brings pain.
>>
>>36941989
Why's that?
>>
File: katt.png (127 KB, 738x962)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
>>36941960
oh I dno
>>
>>36941994
Trolls attack me.
>>
File: FPSGmH3X0AQEDas.jpg (249 KB, 753x1166)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
>>36941902
that's not how u do diy ffs baka

>>36941959
those apps are unusable for me I get hundreds of matches a day, uninstalled them all after a day. was rly just out of curiosity tho
feels icky idk
>>
>>36942029
please use this energy to actually end it this time <3
>>
>>36942037
saaaaaaaaaame
>>
>>36942025
Yeah... I am not even very pretty and I get so many matches, even after filtering out all the chaser guys matches...
Can't imagine how bad it must be for a actually pretty girl
>>
I think I am genuinely cursed
two people now have noticed it, so I know it's not entirely all in my head
anyhow nite /mtfg/
>>
>>36942044
/spoiler/ You didn't filter out the guy matches
>>
>>36942052
https://youtu.be/2WWwkArWajM?si=sNxoKaxenAXzVpio
>>
>>36942055
I did.. but the amount of obv chaser guys that put themself as trans is really high.. x_x
>>
https://voca.ro/11vAId5QI0vh
>>
>>36942096
https://voca.ro/1g4j7hsancs7
>>
>>36942106
https://voca.ro/1mSTvAEz50qs
>>
>>36942096
you sound familiar....
>>
>>36942136
https://voca.ro/11F3CtI5eHuy
>>
i am so angry irritatedand bored, fuck humanity and everything, why couldn't i just been born a girl?.
>>
Didn't do my reps today. Shiet
>>
>>36942185
u slackin lilbro
>>
>>36942159
hmmm....
>>
>>36942197
Yeah for real dawg it's hard to find the time
>>
Or more like hard to take a break from constantly stimulating online and procrastinating
I think I'll get it if I keep trying tho
>>
>>36942204
huh you ain't doing shit all day what are u even talking bout bruh
>>
>>36942220
Brother I work 40 hours a week I can't get my immersion up for shit!! I gotta bring head phones me iykwim I'm so tired all the time I need sum vit D
>>
>>36942228
I feel you homie, i mean im in my 20s and im already feeling tired all the time, I don't even wanna imagine what it's gonna be like when you're in yours 50s 60s
>>
>>36942237
It all pays off for real just gotta keep going and find love in your heart & Shiz
>>
This place sucks
>>
File: original.jpg (67 KB, 600x447)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
fucking kms...
>>
>>36942394
>>36942394
>>36942394
>>36942394
new
>>
>>36941863
why do you assume bro's gender, maybe they just didn't voicetrain wink wink
>>
>>36937639
beer is so gross and it doesn't even get you drunk i'm glad cocktails are woman-coded cause theyre so much better. my fav is gin and tonic.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.