[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 689792.thumbnail.jpg (54 KB, 384x384)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
I realize now that getting gender dysphoria and having this “transition now” mindset was an autistic response to being depressed and out of shape. I thought being a girl would be soooo much better and solve all my problems. started at 18 and spent the most important years of my life obsessing over being something I’m not.

Well now I can’t help but feel like detransitioning would feel more comfortable for me. I don’t feel like I would get dysphoria and I wouldn’t have to deal with being a hon.but I can’t because I just got d cup implants less than a year ago? So now this is guys y going to drive me crazy and I feel tricked. Like I could’ve just been an awkward cis guy this whole time and had a less traumatic young adulthood.
>>
>get tricked into breaking your balls for a shadow agenda
many such cases
>>
>>36972493
If this isn't a larp you should kill yourself in gta 5
>>
>>36972511
Should I switch back?
>>36972518
Not a larp.
>>
>>36972493
harris is going to win, trans acceptance will expand, and so will detransition acceptance. hopefully the costs for surgery go down so we can put on and take tits off you depending on the needs of the away mission~
but anyway, i spent 36 years of my life as a man with tits and nobody ever called me a woman about it, so maybe you're overreacting a little.
>>
>>36972592
>Should I switch back?
your mind is already permanently broken and the damage is done, i mean I think you should stop hrt, but everyone else here will just lovebomb you into doing it
but ask yourself WHY they want YOU to be on hrt so badly
>>
>>36972493
Remember to take down as many of those tricky tricksters as you can with you in a self defence situation.
>>
Once again, another detransition larp that is painfully obvious.

NO ONE CHOOSES TO BE TRANS. The average person here spent years repressing and tried most known copes already. The idea that we're autists who just impulsively change our whole genders and get surgery and suddenly in a flash of conservative Christian moral clarify at age 27 regret transitioning and "choose" to become men again is an anachronism because none of us choose to have dysphoria, none of us choose to be Trans. Anyone who says it wasn't tormenting them from an early age in the context of a detrans larp is probably larping because if it was that easy to find detranistioners, the cure would have been perfected in the 70s and transgender medicine wouldn't have developed as the path of least resistance.
>>
>>36972493
you likely look far less masculine than you could right now, so of course you feel you aren't "dysphoric" enough anymore for it to be worth it. erasing it is literally the entire point of transition. if ur a hon and ngmi, you should probably detransition if you can for better quality of life, but there is a strong chance you may still end up being dysphoric.
>>
>>36972763
>I’m not a far right terrorist.
Be a leftist one, or a neutral if you like. It's your manifesto. The best ones are the ones where someone writes a phone book about body snatchers anyway and ends up on /x/ threads for years to come.
>>
>>36972794
honestly even with AI it would be hard to find a cure because it's neurodevelopmental and probably pre-natally caused. so it would be super-invasive and might also change your brain in all sorts of weird ways, maybe even cure your "autism" at the same time.
>>
>>36972820
or its just inverted heterosexuality ;) which, i suppose, is still likely caused by prenatal factors..
>>
>>36972794
I’m not the average person here tho. I only felt gender dysphoria first at 17. And I immediately thought would need to transition because of masculinization.
>>
>>36972855
that doesn't make sense based on the brain studies we have so far. because the p-value (probability of seeing FA values in the brain that are at least as extreme), is actually lower for cishets than it is for cis gay men, when compared to both androphilic and gynephilic trans women.

for "homosexual" (androphilic) trans women, the p-value for cishet men is 0.001 and for cis gay men, 0.003 (this very small difference probably debunks HSTS theory as well).

for "AGP" (gynephilic) trans women, the p-value for cishet men is 0.005, for cis gay men 0.012. meaning that transbians are more similar to fags, just like their HSTS counterparts. and obviously we are way more similar to FtMs in these studies than either cis men or cis women, people don't like to admit we basically have the same brains as trans men though.
>>
>>36972794
Lol yeah but I had GD real bad and now I have slight reverse GD after realizing why I am the way I am (negative life experiences)
>>
>>36972991
>If I use big words that means I'm not a man
>>
>>36972991
i honestly want to believe this, but i feel like the self-hating hyperreddit hons at r/askagp or here would've mentioned this study as some smoking gun to discredit the blanchard stuff.
>>
>>36972991
>and obviously we are way more similar to FtMs in these studies than either cis men or cis women, people don't like to admit we basically have the same brains as trans men though.
That's quite interesting actually. Raises some thought-provoking questions. Hopefully they explore that further.
>>
>>36973138
they clearly do not want to believe they are neurologically male in the same way a cishet man would be.
>>
>>36972794
why does it need to be that complicated
what about the people that regret transition because their quality of life in all other regards dimished
how is that so hard to believe
>>
>>36972991
So, we are all just faggots?
>>
File: FA_values_figure2.png (2.27 MB, 1650x1887)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB PNG
>>36973142
well honestly in the same studies they found that homosexual male and homosexual female cohorts also had FA values more similar to each than to either of the heterosexual groups, so it may be a similar mechanism.

here is a figure from the Savic 2017 study where you can see that trans women's brains have less differentiation when compared to homosexual cis men, and the same is true for trans men on the bottom.
>>
>>36973229
yes, but many of you think you are "the good kind" and better than the other faggots
>>
do mtfs and ftms interbreeding cause a higher incidence of disorders?
>>
>>36973266
You should make a separate thread on this anon. this stuff is kind of interesting and challenges a lot of the thinking prevalent here.
>>
>>36973266
*btw that probably means the small blue area of differentiation between us and fags, is what makes us trans as opposed to just gay, so you can say "fuck that blue area" I guess
>>
>>36973266
lol wtf. are trannys intersex-brained then?
>>
>>36973303
>we are not the same!
>here's pages and pages of science to prove it
most of the world thinks trannies are ultra-fags
are they all wrong?
>>
>>36973316
>>36973332
yeah it seems like the brain stuff that causes trannies is more or less along the same spectrum of what causes gays
>>
>>36973316
I would say it implies we are on the same or a similar spectrum of "intersex-brained" as cis gay people yeah, which may have confused Blanchard idk. but the right IFOF (in blue) seems to be a problem area, it's also the area that is visibly reduced when you cut open trans women's brains after death. maybe other areas of the brain dictate sexuality for gays, but the right IFOF dictates gender self-perception or something.

maybe that area of the brain degrading is why there are those dubious reports of trans women "forgetting" they're trans when they get dementia, but I kinda doubt those stories anyway. but yeah if you were to try to "cure" trannydom you'd probably have to focus on that area.
>>
>>36973279
I don't get it. It seems like this difference with cishomos does not cause them to have gender dysphoria. Also, how these brainscans explain AGPs? Are they just intersex-brained lesbians then?
>>
>>36972493
>7y off hrt, seriously regretting detransition Anonymous 08/20/31(Wed)18:35:17 No.XXXXXXXX
I realize now that my gender dysphoria going away and thinking I could've been an awkward cis guy was an autistic response to completing my transition and trying to find a new problem to fixate on. I thought being a guy would be soooo much better and solve all my problems. started at 25 and spent the most important years of my life obsessing over being something I’m not.

Well now I can’t help but feel like retransitioning would feel more comfortable for me. I don’t feel like I would get dysphoria but now I have to deal with being a hon.I got my d cup implants removed seven years ago and now surgeons are going to think I'm crazy if I want them put back in? So now this is girls y going to drive me crazy and I feel tricked. Like I could’ve just been an awkward trans girl this whole time and had a less traumatic late 20s/early 30s.
>>
File: FA_values_figure_3.png (167 KB, 1250x856)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>36973409
I'm not sure what makes some trans women androphilic and some gynephilic, but you need to remember that lesbians are already "intersex-brained" by the same metric as us.

for those interested, here is another diagram. you can see that cishet men usually have the highest FA values, and cishet women usually have the lowest, but not always. you can see that cis lesbians usually have the second-highest, or similar values to cis gay men.

the areas where trans women have the lowest values of anyone, even compared to cishet women and trans men, are the right and left IFOF, and the right and left ILF, as well as the splenium of the CC. so again, I would look there for answers. everywhere else, we are closest to trans men or unfortunately a little higher (though still lower than cis men and lesbians).
>>
>>36972493
i mean go for it. personally I couldn't stop hrt unless I was a serious gorillahon or something, but even then I'd be deeply unhappy for the rest of my life.
I know if I stop hrt then the dysphoria will just come back really fucking badly again.
If you feel like it's what you need to do then there's no point in asking for other people's opinions. Only you know how you feel.
>>
>>36972493
in the same way "transitioning will solve all my problems", detransitioning wont solve them all either
something to think about
>>
>>36973582
Good point
>>
>>36972794
>>NO ONE CHOOSES TO BE TRANS.
uh? dysphoria =/= neurological transness -- it just indicates a psychological unease with your sexual characteristics. i certainly 'chose to be trans', because i made the decision to transition, and become a trans woman. stop pressing gender ideology to justify your late transition
>>
can i pls be trans if i am not really one pls?
>>
>>36972493
You're probably just some kinda weird nb anon ultimately I think most of us are societal gender bs just fucks with our brains
>>
>>36972691
>ask yourself WHY they want YOU to be on hrt so badly
Take your meds grandpa
>>
jesus what a bad bait. have to give it a bump just for people to see what a bad bait looks like
>>
>>36972794
okay but im also trans and i relate to OP
i feel like a second class of human and these days being a guy my age, lean/slim and attractive and stylish wouldn't be so bad, and it has to be better than this. I feel ashamed of what I become and like everyone was right, that being trans is ridiculous, and that there's no future here
>>
>>36972794
>Tried most known copes
This, larps here are such a joke
/Thread
>>
>>36972493
ok hon
>>
>>36972493
this is probably a larp, but anyways i'm extremely luck to have been a skinny bodyhairless 5'5'' manlet pre-transition, I was never going to make it as a man anyways so I can't possibly regret "what could've been"
>>
>>36975874
but you are a man, or at least a castrated one. you were skinny and hairless because you neglected your natural form. height or no height, you're letting female sexual selection define your manhood?
>>
>>36975433
>you must be a schizo if you think people on /tttttttt/ would ever encourage transition into something they can look at!

Take your orally administered 12GA slug, bitterhon
>>
>>36972493
get off the shit and return to your natural state. if your under 35 you can just be kinda odd but have kids still.

clean up now

get on T and start lifting bro
>>
>>36972493
no, it wasn't, you retarded mentally ill autoandrophile
detroon but have the decency to rope instead of returning to us as a hon and ruining the image just because you had to follow your retarded fetish
>>
>>36972493
I love these types of posts bc u can just tell the person has no real intention to detroon and is just complaining

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.