[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why are chasers universally such pathetic "men"? 90% of them on this board live with their parents and are misogynistic garbage.
>>
this is sneed propaganda chasers are the only option we HSTS have at being loved
>>
>>36977473
Chaser hands typed this
>>
>>36977463
pathetic men go after pathetic “women”
>>
>>36977463
Chasers are desperate heteros, coping homos or sissies/trannies themselves.
>>
>>36977478
tpbp, have you tried being desirable op?
>>
File: swen.png (172 KB, 636x441)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
You are right. We are kind of like those White men who like Asian women over White ones. We don't actually prefer you. We just settle and cope in a way.
>>
>>36977556
Liking asian women more is normal though
>>
>>36977463
Not true at all. Chasers on this website are neets. But most chasers dont post on this site
Chasers are based for liking trans women
>>
>>36977713

I'm sorry for being a chaser. =(
>>
Why is being a chaser bad?
>>
>>36980725

They remind transbians of themselves. Of who they once were.
>>
>>36977463
>Why are chasers universally such pathetic "men"?
i have mommy issues
>are misogynistic garbage.
at least im not mean to girls
>>
>>36980881
Being mean to women is a good thing. Women abuse and persecute men.
>>
>>36980902
don't care i will be nice to cis and trans girls if they are also nice to me
>>
File: 1713101709534790.jpg (80 KB, 680x771)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
I live with my mom because it's a rather short commute to my work and we are both better off sharing a household.
>>
>>36980917
Women are terrible people and deserve to suffer for what they put others through.
>>
>>36977463
>part of the 10%
neat
sorry you had a bad experience, op
>>
>>36977463
living with your parents or with extended family your entire life was normal until the 1950s and a bunch of jews convinced you it wasn't because they want to break familial bonds as much as possible.
>>
>>36977463
Because 90% of men on this site are pathetic misogynistic men who live with their parents?
>>
>>36977463
>misogynistic
How is that a problem, exactly? Misogynistic men are usually the ones who are most successful with women.
>>
>>36977463
this whole generation is fucked. half of men in their 30s live with their parents. most guys cant even get a gf and you need two people working to afford a shitty box. old people refuse to die and hold their jobs forever add to that mass immigration competing with jobs and houses keeping wages low and house prices up
>>
>>36977463
I haven’t lived with my parents since I turned 18 10 years ago and one of my best friends is a woman, checkmate OP.
>>
>>36980725
There are a lot of bad examples. Basically it's just man-behavior in general, amplified by insecurity of not having normal sexual preferences or transphobia on top of the attraction. It's not all of them but the pattern is easy to pick up and project

But also, many mtfs just feel invalidated and othered by virtue of being desired separate from cis women, which is understandable
>>
Not a chaser, but also not American.

What's wrong with living with your parents? My mom is wheelchair bound and she lives with me so I can help her. Are Americans sociopaths who stop caring about their parents after getting a job?
>>
>>36983401
It's a social construct specifically crafted by banks in the mid 20th century to secure as many loans on houses as possible
Corporations in that era created so much of American culture in order to profit it's insane
This shit is all fake, it's just hyper-capitalism

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.