[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: phobias.png (1.01 MB, 1669x1106)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>Qott: Do you have any phobias? Clowns? What's your favorite phobia?

Former Fears: >>36999499
>>
>>37002056
I have transphobia
I'm afraid to talk to trans girls
>>
I have transphobia. I hate trannies.
>>
File: male.jpg (115 KB, 1029x1080)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
I need a chaser
>>
>>37002067
Oh sorry, meant it more as a compliment, I find tall women real beautiful.
I imagine you do stand out though and all kinds of dudes can get real insecure about it.
>>
>>37002068
Henno :3
>>
>>37002083
Shitting and pissing and shaking rn
>>
>>37002073
You look retarded and the only thing you need is sleep.
>>
>>37002073
Alright, what's your budget like? Do you have a problem with used or refurbished models or got your heart set on a new one?
>>
>>37002095
We would all date-rape Ashley
>>
>>37002073
the filename checks out. the person in the picture is male.
>>
>>37002107
Why would you say this.
>>
>>37002098
N..nuuu!!! Don’t do that! I didn’t mean so spook you!!! D:
>>
>>37002056
open water @.@
ive never been on a boat for a reason
>>
>>37002073
This poster has an amazing bussy
>>
On occasion, we all do battle with motivational paralysis
Unable to perform some simple task
Trapped at the stage of analysis
Thoughts of the shortness of life may beget
Bouts of shortness of breath in your chest
Doubts about the worth of the nights you got left
Crowding out all but fear and regret

You got storyline fever, storyline flu
It's filtering how everything looks to you
Don't you reckon it's affecting your attitude?
Storyline fever got its hooks in you
Storyline fever got its hooks in you

You took your love to the marketplace
In the wanting corner of a Western state
Where every other shopper is a basket case
Just relies on the horizon, forms a frowning face
Hanging around those haunts at night
Where half the clientele was part poltergeist
Grinding an axe against all that exists
Minus their protected exceptions to it

You got storyline fever, storyline flu
Apparently impairing your point of view
It's making horseshit sound true to you
Now it's impacting how you're acting too
Now it's impacting how you're acting too
>>
>>37002056
Heights and claustrophobia. I don't mind planes.
>>
>>37002124
kill yourself
>>
File: IMG_7145.jpg (108 KB, 1289x1349)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>37002056
god damnit I said i'd leave and then I didn't. guess i'm gonna hang around here some more.
>qott
I mean i'm afraid of spiders and tight spaces? But I don't think those are debilitating on a phobia level. For some reason I have a diagnosis for phobic anxiety disorder in my medical file, I got that when I showed up to the doctor with horrible intrusive thoughts of my friends leaving me and being abandoned and something bad happening to them? So I guess according to that doctor that's a phobia that I have lmao.
>>
>>37002133
The dead know what they're doing when they leave this world behind
When the here and the hereafter momentarily align
See the need to speed into the lead suddenly declined
The dead know what they're doing when they leave this world behind

And as much as we might like to seize the reel and hit rewind
Or quicken our pursuit of what we're guaranteed to find
When the dying's finally done and the suffering subsides
All the suffering gets done by the ones we leave behind
All the suffering gets done by the ones we leave behind

Nights that won't happen
Time we won't spend
Time we won't spend
With each other again
With each other again
>>
>>37002147
keep thinking about it lmao
>>
>>37002147
*hugs* it do get better anon
>>
>>37002147
WHY?
>>
Realistically, trans women owe me sex. I am a 5’6 Incel and no cis women want me, even after putting myself out there and developing myself (hobbies, studies, job ect) yet despite this I am still a sexless loser and all of my friends abandoned me for being a low value male. I’m not particularly ugly, I have an unremarkable face but my height brings me down to a 4/3 out of 10 in terms of attractiveness ranking. I pay taxes, I basically pay for your surgeries and medications, you must pay reparations to me in the form of sex. I don’t deserve to live a miserable existence sexless and alone, I am a good person if anything I’m better than most people (which isn’t hard) but they all have sex just because they’re 6ft. Personality/achievements are deemed worthless, 6ft men can be the most pathetic losers on the face of earth and yet women still fawn over them. Women would rather fuck 6ft rapists over me, a 5’6 respectable male. Society is deeply sick
>>
Baby let's get dressed up
I got two pairs of shoes
Darling you look so beautiful
When your hair's all hung in jewels

And sometimes I find it really hard to choose
Between a pair of black and a pair of brown shoes

When I'm high on batwings
Up by the silvery moon
I think of a certain sad-eyed king
Trapped in his golden room
And I dream of a cold river on the way
To come and sweep that king into this black and brown bay

Well the water looks like jewelry
When it's coming out the spout
And nothing could make me feel better
Than a wet kiss on the mouth

Fake ID's and honey bees
The jagged skyline of car keys
I never knew a bird could fly so low
>>
who's the retarded nigger posting lyrics
>>
>>37002239

Call me from Albemarle Station if you can
I hope you find your concentration beneath those ceiling fans
We used to dance in this split-level ranch
When moonlight flooded the room
Now you're gone and the shades are all drawn
In my air conditioned tomb

Bad roads, bad snow, bad bridges
Could turn a once bad man religious
If thy kingdom ever comes
You better run, run run run
>>
Oh so snurly gets banned for a year for dumping off-topic autistic monster fics but anon can dump off-topic song lyrics all they want
>>
File: 1708293906640882.webm (1.51 MB, 686x720)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB WEBM
>>37002256
census figures come out wrong, there's an extra, in our midst.
>>
File: channels4_profile.jpg (47 KB, 900x900)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>Realistically, trans women owe me sex. I am a 5’6 Incel and no cis women want me, even after putting myself out there and developing myself (hobbies, studies, job ect) yet despite this I am still a sexless loser and all of my friends abandoned me for being a low value male. I’m not particularly ugly, I have an unremarkable face but my height brings me down to a 4/3 out of 10 in terms of attractiveness ranking. I pay taxes, I basically pay for your surgeries and medications, you must pay reparations to me in the form of sex. I don’t deserve to live a miserable existence sexless and alone, I am a good person if anything I’m better than most people (which isn’t hard) but they all have sex just because they’re 6ft. Personality/achievements are deemed worthless, 6ft men can be the most pathetic losers on the face of earth and yet women still fawn over them. Women would rather fuck 6ft rapists over me, a 5’6 respectable male. Society is deeply sick
>>
>>37002269
where did you find that picture of all the trannies that post here
>>
chasers must appreciate david berman before they see my boobs
>>
>>37002293
ain't nobody wanna see your fucking mosquito bites, bitch. be humble.
>>
>>37002297
you will not provoke me into making you gasp in awe. cheap tricks such as that will not make me post boobs
>>
>>37002293
Never even heard of him.
>>
>>37002293
Babe I love David Berman let's see those knockers
>>
>>37002302
i can throw a rock and hit three or four discord trannies on this board who'll do it for free, some even less. you're not special.
>>
File: chasergen.png (63 KB, 657x638)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>
>>37002293
The Silver Jews guy? I only know him from a few random recommendations.
>>
>>37002303
well now you have. today will be seen as a blessing
>>37002310
you temptuous thing. im in my modesty era.
>>37002325
yea but ive been told they're nice. nicer than many. some of the nicest. some of the best even. khazarian, possibly
>>
>>37002333
speaking of discord trannies
>>
>>37002073
Your lips are made for kissing
>>
>>37002226
anon r u ok
>>
>>37002340
why the fuck are you still talking about your tits if you're not going to post them.
>>
>>37002355
because it's funny. it gives me (you)'s
>>
I remember now why this place makes me want to kill myself.
>>
>>37002355
go back to b
>>
people who post nudes here are retards
>>
>>37002338
slay yes. i <3 silver jews
>>
>>37002346
Realistically, trans women owe me sex. I am a 5’6 Incel and no cis women want me, even after putting myself out there and developing myself (hobbies, studies, job ect) yet despite this I am still a sexless loser and all of my friends abandoned me for being a low value male. I’m not particularly ugly, I have an unremarkable face but my height brings me down to a 4/3 out of 10 in terms of attractiveness ranking. I pay taxes, I basically pay for your surgeries and medications, you must pay reparations to me in the form of sex. I don’t deserve to live a miserable existence sexless and alone, I am a good person if anything I’m better than most people (which isn’t hard) but they all have sex just because they’re 6ft. Personality/achievements are deemed worthless, 6ft men can be the most pathetic losers on the face of earth and yet women still fawn over them. Women would rather fuck 6ft rapists over me, a 5’6 respectable male. Society is deeply sick
>>
>>37002370
Oh nvm it was you that recommended them, woops. I could've put that together faster.
The singers reminds me of the guy from the National vaguely.
>>
>>37002364
people who pust nudes here are based. people who tripfag here are retards
>>
File: 1718586632002087.jpg (393 KB, 1223x1703)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
>>37002362
Boy wants a car from his dad
Dad says "First you got to cut that hair"
Boy says "Hey dad, Jesus had long hair"
And dad says "that's right son, Jesus walked everywhere"
>>37002381
small world, huh. we cant keep meeting each other like this.
>>
>>37002363
no thanks. the trap threads are infested with your male ribcage.
>>
>>37002370
never listened to them before, they seem allright. there's this kinda spot in my music taste for male lead folk-ish stuff that's occupied by of Montreal and Mountain Goats and such, and this goes into that same slot.
>>
I'm so tired today
>>
File: IMG_6729.jpg (92 KB, 960x653)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>37002390
>>
>>37002362
do it already or shut the fuck up
>>
>>37002073
you look underage and everyone who's simping for you is a pedophile
>>37002072
based
>>
>>37002355
>>37002390
>>37002402
Calm yo ass down lil nigga
>>
>>37002395
>of Montreal
hell yea, i love elephant 6. i need to give of montreal another go, ive liked what ive heard from them. mountain goats sound a bit too sparse for me. the vocals dont click either
>>
>>37002389
Hey if it keeps us meeting I'm happy to take it. Just couldn't sleep much is all though. Feelin better now I hope lol? You're still wildly endearing in how you talk even when angry though, kind of funny.
>>
>>37002363
i just saw ur ribcage too I'm disgusted
>>
>>37002387
why would anyone want to post nudes here?
>>
>>
the bugs are back
>>
>>37002419
prob for the same reason tripfags trip. for attention. fucking retard.
>>
>>37002387
absolutely nobody should post nudes on 4chan lol, it's 1000 times better if the tranny only share them in dm with someone she truly likes
>>
>>37002426
Anon, how many times has it been now. Are you sure you're not just on meth?
>>
Realistically, chaser men owe me sex. I am a 5’8 trooncel and no cis man wants me, even after putting myself out there and developing myself (hobbies, studies, job ect) yet despite this I am still a sexless loser and all of my friends abandoned me for being a low value failmale. I’m not particularly ugly, I have an unremarkable face but my height brings me down to a 4/3 out of 10 in terms of attractiveness ranking. I don't pay taxes, you basically pay for my surgeries and medications, you must pay reparations to me in the form of sex. I don’t deserve to live a miserable existence sexless and alone, I am a good person if anything I’m better than most people (which isn’t hard) but they all have sex just because they’re 5ft. Personality/achievements are deemed worthless, 5ft women can be the most pathetic losers on the face of earth and yet men still fawn over them. Men would rather fuck 5ft rapists over me, a 5’8 respectable shemale. Society is deeply sick
>>
>>37002400
frisson removed muscleanons foreskin bros we have to get it back
>>
>>37002423
it's true i heard muscleanon is over 6ft but his face is hideous. Yet he still managed to slide into people's dm's from here
>>
>>37002437
>I am a 5’8 trooncel
not tall enough
>>
>>37002451
Being ugly has never stopped me. B)
>>
>>37002439
I licked muscleanons biceps and ate his foreskin.
>>
Muscleanon posting about himself again I see
>>
>>37002466
>>
https://youtu.be/PTjVzK9RKxw

me and who?
>>
>>37002409
honestly with mountain goats I just very deeply love The Sunset Tree, it's such a very deeply emotional experience. I like the other stuff too, but that album is special.

of Montreal is kinda fucky for me bc the first time I listened to them was after reading the liner notes for Alex Walton's I WANT YOU TO KILL ME, where she writes that before attempting suicide she listened to No Conclusion from the Of Montreal EP Icons, Abstract Thee three times on repeat. So I went and listened to that song three times too, just as a little test, and on the second listen had some kind of a mental breakdown that almost got an ambulance called on me, and now I associate most of Barnes' stuff with that lol.
>>
>>37002466
Being confused with muscleanon last night sucked
>>
>>37002413
>Feelin better now I hope lol?
sort of. i had a shower and put on some retinol for once and i do feel happy about the fast effect it's having on my skin. i still feel angsty, but the tempest has calmed.
im shocked at you still finding me endearing. even im bothered by my abrasiveness lately. i hope youre keeping healthy though, despite the sleep difficulties. does it get in the way much often? ive just been letting the day pass me by, while im frolicking aimlessly in my slumber. i feel like im doing better if im sleeping less
>>
>>37002466
Many such cases I want to clap and plap his basketball-sized ass cheeks.
>>
>>37002486
maybe be less of a retard next time
>>
>>37002434
is it whoreish to send them to other guys while im single
i dont care much about my boobs, and i feel like it would help make the guys day better
>>
>>37002486
At this point he's a surrogate hate male that tranners can dump their rage on. I'm all for it if it means I don't get any heat on my back
>>
>>37002426
Same
>>
>>37002504
yes it is whorish. you would be a whore for doing so. all the trannies here are whores though.
>>
>>37002432
oh i like attention, i should post nudes
https://unseecc/album#5DiJuRnJJr3B
>>
>>37002519
D:
im very loyal when it comes down to brass tacks
>>
>>37002504
>is it whoreish to send them to other guys while im single
if you mean sending them to a bunch of different guys, yeah it's not great, you need better way to find self worth than horny dude on discord
>>
>>37002519
im not a whore
>>
>>37002437
I don't understand how 5'7-5'8 troonies doompost about their height while I'm over here as a 5'8 chaser seriously weighing the pros and cons of suicide due to my height every day. 5'8 is not a male height, I am reminded of this fact during every interaction I ever have with other humans. I'm almost 27 and I still look like a little boy
>>
>>37002525
What do ur balls smell like? Please be descriptive as possible. I want to imagine those girl nuts in my nostrils
>>
>>37002525
>>37002364
checks out
>>
>>37002539
Muscleanon with one of his 3 personalities post detected
>>
>>37002539
bro?
>>
>>37002535
Lmao, I'm 6'3". Feels pretty nice up here, I have a shitty personality but I'll never have to doom post about being an incel
>>
>>37002525
>>37002532
sorry but this double whammy of messages is very funny
>>
>>37002531
well i dont do it anymore lol. but say. a guy posts hog. i would like to reciprocate his kindness and in return send him a picture of my boobs. it's a simple market exchange
>>
>>37002535
put the gun down young man, there is too much pussy out there to kill yourself
>>
>>37002548
Nope I'm just a guy that likes to smell balls. I also get confused with that musclefaggot I hate it
>>
>>37002494
Little self-care really goes a long way in making yourself feel better. Makes you almost feel like a kid, but getting all shaved, showered, and with a freshly laundered outfit on feels real nice, for good reason I think.
I liked it, you're snappy, but not overly malicious or anything! Who doesn't love a lady that can handle herself, right?
I've been getting a little chubby lol, all the holidays have had me eating way too good so I've become a little fat kid. By that I mean I gained like ten pounds lol. And yeah these sleep problems are really normal for me, I often end up sliding into a biphasic sleep pattern, which isn't awful except for dealing with normal society. Very convenient for dealing with Aussies though.
But yeah, I feel the same way, I tend to resent sleep as a concept and resist it a lot, haven't fallen into any depression napping in a long while either.
Your cats still being cute?
>>
>>37002525
normally I don't click on unsees because I assume it's nikocado, but this time I won't click because you're fucking ugly lol
>>
>>37002557
can't say i understand doing that but you do you i guess
>>
>>37002552
Yes father?
>>
>>37002535
do ppl actually doompost about that though? i feel like it's at always least a humblebrag to mention you're significantly below the average male height as a tranner
>t. 5'6" tranny
>>
>>37002557
You're telling me I get to both send my dick and also receive boobs in one exchange?
>>
Can we stop talking about muscleanon now
>>
>>37002539
idk man
>>37002541
>>37002555
everything i say is correct and if you think anything i say or do are contradictory you are wrong and should think harder
>>37002565
you clicked
>>
>>37002574
perchance
>>
>>37002582
bruh i thought u were detransitioning
>>
>>37002589
Got a postal code I should be mailing this off to? Except 10-15 business days for delivery.
>>
>>37002593
so you did look
>>
>>37002560
>large quantities of pussy being "out there"
How does this help me? None of it is in here. I have a gf by the way and we've been together for over 5 years, it doesn't make me any more of a serious and respectable person. I'm inconsequential. There is shrimply more to life than pussy
>>37002597
>Except
drooling
>>37002601
wasn't me
>>
>>37002601
no no, I was the anon that wanted to sniff your nuts. Can you play them on the camera lense next time saying stuff like "I know you like nuts in your face anon, you never deserved real pussy. Nobody likes you so sniff Mommy's nuts, it's all you could ever get"
>>
not much water coming over the hill
not much not much
not much
>>
>>37002056
clowns?
https://unsee cc/album#ovFfg76A3yNp
>>
>>37002620
send in the clouds (clowns)
soi disantra
>>
>>37002620
mythical class elflike ethereal twinkhon (grade A)
>>
>>37002611
I have dyslexia I'm doing my best.
>>
>>37002632
That's good!
>>
I want a trans woman to berate me for being crazy. I want her to tell me I'd never get a cis woman with a real pussy because I don't deserve that. I want her to slap the shit out of me and then hug and kiss my bruised face. I want her to tell me how worthless I am as a man because I push away everyone that could ever love me
>>
>>37002056
bees and some other stuff i cant remember right now

good morning chasers! my alarm went off like 10 minutes ago and the first thing i did was check on my overnight passgen replies. i think i need a new brain, this one's broken. or, maybe, i really do need seven FFSes to be happy
i hope youre all doing swell today!!
>>
>>37002624
i wish anon x_x
>>
>>37002614
honestly if i didnt live with people i might post a vocaroo saying that lol
>>37002620
clown woman
>>
>>37002661
>the first thing i did was check on my overnight passgen replies.
oh god is this not normal lmao
i've occasionally woken up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat anxious to check them lmao
>>
>>37002661
I agree u need FFS pichu, your face is kind of hard to look at without it
>>
File: mads cat.png (390 KB, 737x450)
390 KB
390 KB PNG
>>37002661
>>37002675
Yes, ladies, this is a sign that you do indeed have a brain problem.
>>
File: nkxmiwrr27411.jpg (100 KB, 750x743)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>37002056
i dont have phobias but i do dislike faggots
>>
File: IMG_0913.jpg (2.76 MB, 4032x3024)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB JPG
>>37002564
>Little self-care really goes a long way in making yourself feel better. Makes you almost feel like a kid, but getting all shaved, showered, and with a freshly laundered outfit on feels real nice, for good reason I think.
i suppose. i just prefer the space of a bathroom to recalibrate and refresh more than anything. sometimes if im visiting someone else's house, i visit the bathroom irregardless if i need to use it or not. just to reorient myself, so my head can be clearer. it sounds weird typing it.
>I liked it, you're snappy, but not overly malicious or anything! Who doesn't love a lady that can handle herself, right?
well, im not sure i can even handle myself. sometimes it's too much
>all the holidays have had me eating way too good so I've become a little fat kid
what holidays are these? besides the wedding a while ago. personally ive been eating less, i find food more and more disinteresting, and scrutinise my weight a lot more than i have before
>But yeah, I feel the same way, I tend to resent sleep as a concept and resist it a lot,
it's a frustrating thing. when my sleep was better, i always made sure id read before bed. do you do that at all? sometimes now i pull an all nighter out of spite for god knows what. but then i appreciate sleep all too much when i should be having a routine
>>
>>37002677
im sorry... im glad i didn't post myself in chasergen yesterday then, what do i need to fix? is it fixable?
>>
>>37002715
It still looks very male, u should be sorry. I strongly dislike looking at non-passing faces. U have chad-like eyes and a pointy masculine chin. Some things can be changed however other things are just built into your DNA. At best you'll look like a better twinkhon with FFS
>>
>>37002741
post ur face fag
>>
>>37002743
I'm simply the nostalgia trans critic. I rate ur faces so u don't have to!
>>
>>37002741
even with ffs i can only make it to twinkhon? oh.... im sorry, and thank you
>>
>>37002758
youre simply an effeminate homosexual. sorry, i didnt hear the rest
>>
>>37002741
the first comment was good, believeable bait, but you're getting a bit too cocky here imo, might be too obvious. though idk she might still bite.
>>
>>37002764
Yeah, only twinkhon status. I'm sure most people can clock u right away. Ur right to be sorry don't ever grace our presence again until you've had your FFS
>>
>>
>>37002775
stay humbling these boring trannies brother
>>
>>37002768
ok she bought that one but she surely won't go for >>37002775, right? right??
>>
>>37002768
I've turned evil after being humiliated and dragged. Everyone wants me to be a villain so fuck it, I'll be the villain. Take away everything from a man and why should be care to act like a hero?
>>
>>37002787
>after being humiliated and dragged
wow so its muscleanon making these neg posts, figures
>>
>>37002787
erm okay mr straight up stonecoldevilcel-ine foid destroyer 3000
>>
>>37002783
Most of them are really terrible ppl so I like pointing out the flaws I see
>>
File: ajE6DNx_700b.jpg (41 KB, 700x527)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>37002787
You're such a faggot. It's just an anime site, get a grip on yourself.
>>
When you know how I feel I feel better
When you're fifteen you want to look poor
You do unto others and run like a mother
I don't want to look poor anymore
No, I don't want to look poor anymore

Jesus in a runaway shelter
Said "The deaf have pictures of you"
From the digital fountains to the analog mountains
Let the mirror express the room
Let the mirror express the room
>>
>>37002794
>>37002809
I love getting confused with muscleanon. He's my enemy too
>>
>>37002806
idk abt terrible but terribly boring fosho
>>
>>37002787
This is based actually
>>
>>37002713
It's a little weird even if you didn't type it lol. Makes sense though, bathrooms are a very different space to the rest of a home. I think it's the water and the tile, something clean and calm about it all. Hopefully anyway lol.
> well, im not sure i can even handle myself. sometimes it's too much
Bah, you were fine. If that's the worst you get then you're obviously a real softie. Barely even cursed at anybody, I really expected more from down under if anything.
Wedding was followed by Independence Day followed by a retirement party and my birthday. And now in August just a little too much weed has me craving a few too many french fries. But I'm honestly the same way about weight, always been really concscious of it. Like seriously it's been less than ten pounds and I can tell just by patting my stomach. Anything got you self-conscious though? You always looked really cute to me, thin too.
I actually can't read before bed because I get too engrossed and just stay up instead of sleeping. These days I've just been passing out with some random youtube video on. I think the spite thing is really normal, an attempt to reassert some control of your life and not feel like you've wasted a day. Classic ADHD right there. Do love sleep though, I could crush a nap right now.
>>
>>37002835
When are we getting a muscleanon joker arc?
>>
why cant ppl be nicer :(
>>
>>37002846
The seeds of hatred only sow more hatred. A man was wronged, he lost everything, his soul screams with the cuts of 1000 daggers. It's slowly turning black and evil, that's what tranners do to a man that tried to care
>>
why cant ppl be meaner :(
>>
i used to be a cat in a bag... but now i am outside of the bag.
>>
>>37002857
>punished 'venom' muscleanon
>>
File: 20230928_133552.jpg (91 KB, 632x831)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>37002871
i can get so mean...
>>
>>37002835
Why? He sounds deranged?
>>
>>37002830
I never called you muscleanon. He's dramatic but not joker faggot levels of dramatic afaik.
>>
>>37002883
won't soul music change
now that our souls have turned strange...
>>
who is muscleanon
>>
Why has chasergen been shut for the past 3 weeks?
>>
>>37002904
The worst person on these threads, he was dumped because he flirted with Mina and is now taking it all out on us
>>
>>37002917
dam, seems like a bad plan if u wanna keep a girl to flirt with other girl
>>
>>37002917
i'm not up on the lore, but this implies the person who he was dating prior was also using this thread
how do you even manage to fuck up that bad lol
>>
>>37002904
he's not actually a bad guy and i think all the hate he gets here is overblown; he's just a lonely autist
>>
Someone hurry up and date muscleanon so he leaves these threads alone
>>
>>37002955
name on musclefag
>>
>>37002955
damn, like most of the people here. crabs in a bucket. i am different, a lobster, crawling about on da rocks in da sea, yeah
>>
>>37002971
How do we even know he's here? Everyone is anonymous
>>
>>37002955
at minimum he's a weird schizo liar
>>
trip on musclefag (me)
>>
>>37002977
I dont even know why you come here Nils. You're a different breed.
>>
>>37002986
He's exactly like the rest of us just muscular
>>
>>37002986
initially it was to get hot babes to come grill with me and my friends but then i started dating people from here and now i dont even do that so idk really why im here anymore i just post whenever im bored desu, this board is my autistic special interest now
>>
>>37002996
>muscular
>musclear
>musclean
>muscleanon
NILS IS MUSCLEANON?????
>>
Where are the Boston area chasers (MILF edition)?
>>
>>37003014
Checks out, I always thought they had the same writing style. I used to think twinkchan and muscleanon were the same people. She does like to troll everyone here
>>
>>37003018
I'm not in Boston I just wanted to let you know I hate Boston.
>>
>>37002996
I've talked to him a little bit I think he'll wind up on international news someday. Whether for good or evil is his call.
>>
has muscleanon posted his face before? it could be a bruce wayne and batman type situation
>>
>>37003028
:-----3
i dont remember who you are but your name rings a bell
>>
>>37003018
I’m a MILF and I’m in your area
>>
>>37003041
I was in chastegen for a hot second you said I was super sexy and could be queen of your compound. You also owe me 300 bucks.
>>
>>37003028
So have I, he's just a guy
>>
>>37003028
I'm flattered gummy, I hope it's for good. I'm truly not a monster I just want my gf back :( I couldn't date anyone else from these threads nobody compares to frisson. I truly saw a future with her. I wish she'd take me back. She was the only one, I could never love again
>>
nils is a little scary 0.o;
>>
>>37003055
wtf fucked up, now i have to make you the number 1 babe AND give you 300 bucks? fucked up
>>
>>37003068
he is not
>>
>>37003068
he seems cool but i cant help reading his name like https://youtu.be/SEU2-ceYsic in my head every time i see it
>>
>>37003068
Mildly
>>
>>37003027
Yeah me too, I think I’m gonna have to move to nyc to find romance it’s all gross t4t shit up here.
>>37003049
Women are yucky especially trans women. I’m friends with women but I can’t relate to trans women at all.
>>
>>37003068
he's just an autistic weirdo
>>
>>37003069
You also promised to send me that catboys info.
>>
>>37003112
höhö ill keep my catboys to myself
>>
>>37003101
nils would probably want to be a little scary and intimidating. he is a warrior, a conqueror
>>
>>37003119
youre such a faggot man
>>
>>37003126
youre just mad that im cuter than u tbhon
>>
morning chasergen, I just woke up and I had the dream again. The dream that I actually had a loving wife. I miss frisson so much and I know she'll never take me back. I miss our late night calls we'd have, I miss talking for hours with her, I miss her beautiful smile, I miss her telling me about her day at work and the interesting stuff she does there. I fucking miss frisson and she's the only woman I was actually growing feelings for. I could never love another person. This hurts so fucking bad anons, fuck, my stomach hurts, my brain hurts everything hurts. I miss frisson why was I such a fucking idiot.
>>
>>37003132
cute is for faggots and girls nils
>>
>>37003144
this sort of public display of remorse will not bring her back but you will make you look worse in her eyes for it methinks
>>
>>37003086
Well hey if you end up in NYC I'll be first in line. Come on down sometime.
>>
>>37003157
Nah.
>>
>>37003132
hey you want to grill some steaks today?
>>
morning chasergen, I just woke up and I had the dream again. The dream that I still had my loving wife. I miss her so much, tails, and I know she'll never take me back. I miss our late night calls we'd have, I miss talking for hours with her, I miss her beautiful smile, I miss her telling me about her day at work and the interesting stuff she does there. I fucking miss my fucking wife and she's the only woman I was actually growing feelings for. I could never love another person. This hurts so fucking bad anons, fuck, my stomach hurts, my brain hurts everything hurts. I miss my wife why was shadow such a fucking idiot.
>>
>>37003157
yea and im the former so what
>>
>>37003174
lmfao
>>
>>37003162
probably, I know she'll never take me back so I'm just vent posting. I know it's not masculine to look so pathetic like that. I'm just sad, I just want to be fucking sad today
>>
File: 1723375660834833.jpg (32 KB, 463x371)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>37003144
Dude please start to move on before you become like that one sperg who posts about that random tranner every day. Plenty of fish and all that.

>>37003119
You are a devil and you scare the hoes.
>>
File: 20240522_072033.jpg (119 KB, 1124x1197)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>37003177
and dont u forget it!!!!!!!
>>
muscleanon twinkchan transbian trips rick snake chasergen
>>
>>37003144
Manipulative-ass pity-farming post
>>
we are real
i know we are real
I KNOW WE ARE REAL
>>
File: 20230921_203608.jpg (294 KB, 1170x1574)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
>>37003197
its only okay when girls do it
>>
>>37003174
I don’t care I wont read your post faggot kill your self sit in a major arterial roadway and let a car run over you you add no value, no bitches, no money

theres levels to this shit nigga and you ain’t even start the damn game

nta but I love tails I had a huge crush on him when I was a kid
>>
>>37003174
lmao, I legit laughed at this one
>>37003197
I'm actually sad, too sad to say fuck you but whatever.. fuck you anyways, ass hole
>>37003190
no gummy, people like frisson come around once in a lifetime and I fucked that up. I think you're right but I'm too upset to think about it right now
>>
>>37003168
sure man, where you live? if you ever in sweden we can go out and grill together
>>37003182
i understand man, itll be alright eventually. trees outgrow their scars and whatnot
>>37003190
:---3
>>37003191
i dont need to forget nuffin :-3
>>
>>37003219
>nta but I love tails I had a huge crush on him when I was a kid
nigga
>>
File: IMG_2480.jpg (1.38 MB, 4032x3024)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB JPG
back to the grindstone
>>
>>37003216
If only you were a girl
>>
>>37003220
>once in a lifetime

Bro have you never been like, romantic with anyone before Friss? This reads like "my first relationship".
>>
>>37003229
what does my crush on tails say about me
>>
File: 20230808_125058.jpg (140 KB, 1125x1125)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>37003233
charli likes boys but she knows id hit it knows id hit it
>>
if youre doing it right, every relationship is once in a lifetime
>>
>>37003222
thanks nils, I just need to get it through my mind that she'll never want to talk to me again because part of me is holding onto hope but I know that makes sense because the writing is on the wall -- She doesn't like me at all anymore and it was directly because how I acted.
I wish I were in Sweden, I want some steaks.
idk what I should do to not be sad anymore
>>37003239
I've only had hookups and then they never text back but yeah, I've never had a real relationship before where we talked about a potential future, goals, dreams. I was feeling things I never felt before.
>>
>>37003144
maybe u shouldnt have flirted with other ppl and had multiple personalities also ur like 35 years old get help
>>
>>37003144
>I miss our late night calls we'd have
aww that's cu
>sees trip
never mind
>>
>>37003266
I'm NOT 35!!! Mina and I also talked for weeks before I met Friss but we both knew nothing was there so I didn't catch any feelings for Mina
>>37003254
right nils, it felt really cool. I know we werent' dating but it felt like we were and I miss her. I realize that's selfish though, true love is wanting your partner to be happy and if she's happy without me, I have to respect that
>>
>>37003240
that's like the least weird sonic character crush to have as a kid tbhon. i never had any, I just wanted to be like Blaze the Cat really bad.
>>
>>37002226
that's not how it works anon
nobody owes sex to anybody
>>
>>37002677
>>37002741
>>37002775
Based, brother. Keep up the good work
>>
>>37003282
lmafo muscleanon sounds like a sweet guy but everyone hates him so much haha
>>
>>37003300
I am indian
>>
File: 20230821_144501.jpg (81 KB, 572x737)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
bitches here dont know being malebrained is actually the home field advantage, they will never be the cool girl
>>
hes back mopeposting inboud
>>37003308
because it comes across as "niceguy"
>>
>>37003316
oh I had no idea! right this way sir
>>
>>37003321
well i think its sweet i wish a guy cared about me that much
>>
>>37003265
Don't worry buddy. People like that are one in a million, and theres like 8 billion people on the planet. You find it again, usually a couple of times. Don't worry.
>>
>>37003320
thread right now
>malebrained girls
and
>fembrained guys (emotional, attention whoring)
so flipping swell
>>
>>37003308
I just don’t like how he types

it freaks me out
>>
>>37003265
btw add me on discord

victor_nils
>>
>>37003330
jump into the pit then shoot your shot
>>
>>37003308
he's completely unhinged tho
>>
>>37003330
He didnt though. He's a serial cheater.
>>
>>37003287
>I realize that's selfish though, true love is wanting your partner to be happy and if she's happy without me, I have to respect that
Guy, posting
>morning chasergen, I just woke up and I had the dream again. The dream that I actually had a loving wife. I miss frisson so much and I know she'll never take me back. I miss our late night calls we'd have, I miss talking for hours with her, I miss her beautiful smile, I miss her telling me about her day at work and the interesting stuff she does there. I fucking miss frisson and she's the only woman I was actually growing feelings for. I could never love another person. This hurts so fucking bad anons, fuck, my stomach hurts, my brain hurts everything hurts. I miss frisson why was I such a fucking idiot.
is the exact opposite of respecting that
>>
>>37003334
>thread right now
>>malebrained girls
then why am i so bored
>>
>>37003363
hes just being emotional
>>
>>37003320
Thank you for always Dasha-posting. I appreciate it :)
>>
>>37003380
Bro is typing it out like he's on HRT
>>
>>37003333
I really want to make sure I don't mess up again in the future. I already learned that I need to be upfront about everything, no hiding, no secrets.

Can people please (You) me and say it's over and there's no chance Friss and I talk again. I just want to solidfy it in my brain that it's over and there's no going back
>>37003337
thanks nils, you seem cool but I don't want to post my face or give any contact info here. Twinkchan or one of her goons tried to dox me. They messaged me on discord with a bunch of my personal information and made me very aware that they knew who I was. This is why I strongly suggest chasers don't post their face or any information here.
people like this are just out to get you
>>37003336
>>37003355
>>37003356

>>37003380
>>37003363
yeah, I'm not really thinking at my most logical capacity right now, it comes in waves and I really miss Friss
>>
>>37003393
I wish I could still post on red scare pod, but they are very transphobic there.
>>
i heard that muscleanon expressed that he wanted to be cucked by nils
is this true?
when did it happen
>>
>>37003397
dude you two weren’t even dating

theres 0 chance at ALL, you need to move on
>>
>>37003397
lol i been posting under my irl name for way over a year now with face and errything i think its fine man
>>
>>37003397
Its pretty apparent youre still desperate to talk to her considering you keep openly mentioning her in a space she frequents. You might want to like, stop coming here for a while.
>>
>>37003402
they will never know i used to post on rspod
>>
of course the narcissist fag chaser comforts the schizo pathological liar chaser
>>
>>37003397
>They doxed me to force me to stop posting
I think you're lying.
>>
>>37003406
>>37003416
I appreciate it nils, I'm going off trip, you don't need to back me up. Associating with me positively will only drag you down too. I've become their target for hate because I was told a lot trans women here despise men. I guess I've become their surrogate hate male dummy so people dogpile on me. Most of the time, I just take it and don't really care but I'm really sad today thinking of her and everyone is saying I'm still this terrible human being so I'm going off trip
>>
>>37003404
if he didnt have 3 personalities and flirted with other trannies he probably could have dated frisson tho
>>
File: IMG_2494.jpg (1.27 MB, 1920x1440)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB JPG
boymoding today
>>
didnt muscleanon say once, that he lusted after aggressive black men, that one time?
i swear i heard that before
>>
>>37003438
I saw the one where he lusted after black men
>>
>>37003418
they posted all my IRL information and social media. I don't think they acted on it but someone found out exactly who I was and they typed in a really spergy way.
I know it may not mean much but if any chasers read this, be careful when you share your information and pictures here or on discord with these people. It's no joke, they can be actually dangerous
>>
File: 20240322_093233.jpg (88 KB, 603x804)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>37003402
prove them wrong

>>37003393
<3
>>
i heard he actually was screwin' his way down europe, but had to make a correction
>>
>>37003413
but... I'm the one sharing that information, I wasn't trying to hide it.
>>
>>37003436
Bro you’ve been this way for years you used to shit up the og chasergen server this exact way lol
>>
>>37003459
post screenshot or its just another of your many lies
>>
bro is trying to scare off other chasers so he can memoryhole this little snafu
>>
>>37003452
>>37003456
I also remember this.

>>37003459
Post proof. This seems like you're desperate to slander the person who caught you being a cheater.
>>
sup anons
>>
>>37003468
i was referring to myself. ive been posting forever on the rs subs. fun people
>>
>>37003477
>>
I want to die, immediately
>>
you know, i think a little birdie whispered in my ear, saying to me, that muscleanon made a couple posts about how he needed to be caged up and sissified. did this seriously happen? im seriously starting to doubt my sources, can someone reassure me?
>>
the birdie's telling me again that muscleanon was caught sucking cock for some krystal. did anyone see this?
>>
>>37003494
he did actually post about wanting to get fucked in the ass yesterday
check the archives with the trip if you don't believe me
>>
>>37003471
I never posted in any chasergen server. People say this but I seriously think you're mistaking me with someone else
>>37003472
>>37003474
why would I post a dox of myself? you think I'm that stupid? Also posting any kind of dox is a bannable offense on this board, read the rules chud. twinkchan or one of her goons tried to dox me on discord. You can try to call it fake all you want but you know what you did. I'll try to blur out my details from the message they sent but I still don't want to get banned.
better to remain anon here
>>
can chasers stop behaving like catty women and give me my morning male attention b4 work
>>
>>37002101
>>37002102
>>37002111
>>37002123
>>37002137
>>37002344
>>37002405
holy fuck is board actually 99% tourists now
>>
>>37003522
no because muscleanon is the queen tranner here
>>
>>37003522
no
>>
one time muscleanon messaged me on discord and the first thing he requested of me was so crude and awful. he's really such a sexual deviant
>>
>>37003522
shut the fuck up whore
>>
>>37003520
Why do you think lying about getting doxed will make people stop hating you?
>>
one time muscleanon got feefee for a girl
>>
>>37003541
one time muscleanon asked to see my ass. o wait i post that here all the time
>>
>>37003522
Talk to the faggots on Grindr for that
>>
lf evil manipulative tanner (don't @ me muscleanon)
>>
I need a bad bitch to tell me good morning :100:
>>
>>37003598
Uh, uh
Uh, uh

Good morning (ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh)

Wake up, Mr. West, Mr. West
Mr. Fresh, Mr. By Himself, he's so impressed
I mean, damn, did you even see the test?
You got D's, motherfucker, D's, Rosie Perez
And yer ass barely passed any and every class
Looking at every ass, cheated on every test
I guess, this is my dissertation
Homie, this shit is basic, welcome to graduation
>>
i miss when muscleanon was rick - rick was actually funny because he made you all so mad
>>
>>37003616
Based I miss the old Kanye :100: :fire:
>>
>>37003522
Sure.
>>
>>37003598
I wish I had a tranner gf who tells me good morning
>>
>>37003641
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGM6N0qXeu4
one of my old coworker's always used to sing this ye song
>>
>>37003657
good morning
>>
>>37003665
Wait I saw you first and said dibs
>>
>>37003680
okay, good morning
>>
File: screenshot.png (33 KB, 1076x156)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
uh bros?
>>
>>37003687
Fuck yeah, good morning to you too! Exciting day ahead?
>>
>>37003708
holy shit...
>>
>>37003727
no, because you’re not here next to me :(
>>
>>37003708
I messaged Veronica asking her if this is true
>>
File: 20240615_073153.jpg (146 KB, 749x737)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
i still dont care about your dramas
>>
>>37003708
twinkchan is based
>>
>>37003739
My heart. Promise I'll make it up. Make a whole day of it, breakfast in bed and everything.
>>
>>37003708
>fake discord screenshots
Try harder musclehon
>>
File: 1704024858501004.jpg (93 KB, 795x1024)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>37003708
>>
>>37003708
that's fucking diabolical lmfao
>>
>>37003708
it's called
it's called
it's called we do a little trolling, a little trolling
>>
new
>>37003783
>>
>>37003708
She doesn't go by twinkchan on discord so I doubt this is real
>>
>>37003750
Aint you that tranny who somehow transitioned backwards and ended up as a man again
>>
>>37003750
Aren’t you the tranny e dating some chaser from here

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.