[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: muzz.jpg (156 KB, 1280x810)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
You think you pass but are you verified on Muzz?
>>
what
>>
>>37006343
It's a matchmaking app, basically Tinder for Muslims. You upload a photo of yourself and make a profile and try to find a marriage partner. The app is 100% halal, no gay shit allowed so if you aren't a passer you're going to have a bad time.
>>
Don't everyone answer at once, lmao

I just think since Muslims are the last people on the planet who actually know the difference between man and woman, this is the best possible litmus test for whether you pass.
>>
>>37006574
I saw clip of Muslim man saying if men shave the beard they are too feminine and basically considered women. Also get offended when women show more than eyes.
>>
>>37006609
>if men shave the beard they are too feminine and basically considered women
Hello based department
>>
>>37006334
wait are we allowed to call them muzzies again or nah. i can't keep up with this shit. can i only say muzza?
>>
>>37007020
I think Muslims are allowed to call themselves that but not you unless you take ur shahada
>>
>>37007020
As long as you use the soft zz (pizzazz) and not the hard zz (pizza)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.