[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: WRONG.jpg (43 KB, 750x600)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
Are chasers in the wrong for wanting to take gock in the ass and the mouth?
Do you really expect straight men to be willing to make an exception for a very girly man with a male body and male genitals?
>>
If you have a nasty personality, no woman is gonna wanna too you. Even cis dommes are tired of men that just use women to get themselves off instead of treating than like an actual human being with feelings.
>>
You need to feign interest and emotional investment in women to get what you want. Lie as much as necessary. Do whatever it takes to make her fall in love. Once she is in love, you have power and leverage and can get her to do what you want. You can slowly begin to drop the act at this stage, because now she is hooked and cannot escape easily.
>>
>>37035565
yeah, they are.
we have a medical condition. you have a fetish. get help.
>>
>>37035565
>>37037483
Bro what
>>
>>37035565
Yes
Idc I’m just don’t like topping
>>
>>37037483
this seems like a dysfunctional compromised system
>>
>>37035565
The sexual desire is not morally wrong, it's just a combination of a gender preference, a genital preference, and a sexual role preference. Everyone intuitively knows these things are all fine to have, but when this specific combination comes together it gets weird

There are mainly two issues:
1. The vast majority of mtfs are viscerally disgusted by this dynamic
2. The chasers who want this dynamic are very often sex pests who are transphobic, objectifying, and depersonalizing
So while there are some bottom chasers who have done nothing wrong they are just cursed with a sexual preference incredibly rare to be able to satisfy and nearly universally disliked
>>
>>37037582
>gay men who want straight men
>mad that gay men want them still
>>
>>37035565
>Are chasers in the wrong for wanting to take gock in the ass and the mouth?
Obviously. Nobody wants masculine bottoms. They're gross.
>>
>>37037803
Gincel style projection
>>
Im want someone who's okay with me liking those parts of themselves

Getting pleasure while casing someone Misery is unavoidably terrible i will feel immense guilt thats why im honest and alone, thats why i feel ugly even when people compliment me

I feel undeserving of everything, ive hurt people im a disappointment, im verse bottom chaser, i just want a woman to soothe me as much as id try to soothe her

I feel like just wanting that is wrong, everything else should get me killed,i hate myself that much

And im tired of it

I hope everyone here finds happiness yall deserve it more than me
>>
>>37035565
If you are cute enough (aka being a twink/femboy) rapehons will throw themselves at you to ravage your booty

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.