[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 342354353.webm (2.28 MB, 360x640)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB WEBM
I AM TRIGGERED BY THIS WEBM! HELP ME, SISTERS!!!
>>
>>37050201
dont look at it retard
>>
>>37050201
why do there need to be equal numbers or proportions of republicans vs leftists across all demographics? that's very unrealistic. plenty of demographics are majority-leftist. also I'm sure there are non-binary rightoids or libertarians, the world is just that stupid.
>>
>>37050201
>Two men arguing over who is better at pretending to be a woman.
lelz
>>
>>37050201
She looks transsexual, too
She just doesn't feel like she deserves it
>>
>>37050201
Nonbinary is a valid identity for someone whos endocrine system has fucked them up to the point of androgyny. If you cant pass as either gender you can be none, it would be a cruel thing to force someone into an existence of perpetually being clocked. I dont know why that triggers people like blaire, theyre literally calling themselves an “it”.
>>
Trans men and women excluding non-binary trans is stupid, because gender dysphoria is not feeling aligned with the gender assigned at birth. This is similar to the whole LGBT drop the T crap pushed these days. Like what's next LGBT drop the QI+? Just throwing people like yourself but a bit different under the bus to be accepted by the norm who often couldn't give a shit about you anyway.
>>
Both of then resort to arguing based on feels and their own experience so both are women. Blaire white doesn't have srs so it's ridiculous for her to lecture other Trans women about being binary.
>>
>>37050201
i cant believe im on blaires side here but if someone said ‘I am neither i am both I am beyond” and then have to share a label with them id also be mad
i hope being republican is a long game normalising trans woman thing and not a pickme thing tho
>>
subtitles worked perfectly fine just the way they were for a long time, why do we have fuck everything up with this annoying tiktok shit
>>
>>37050917
>>37050267
I can see how someone would have the same visceral aversion to being a man as I do, and at the same time having a similar aversion to being a woman. But in a lot of cases I get the impression that most nonbinary people don't have that, and they're just coping mtf/ftm people or they want to be unique and special. Especially with the "I am beyond" cringe
>>
>>37050201
>pretty person good, ugly person bad! surely this isnt the root of much of transphobia
why are so many trans people reactionaries who dont think through anything or have any self awareness?
>>
File: 1707850875706851.jpg (105 KB, 732x729)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>37050201
>True Non-binary tier
Androgynous NBs that pass as either or neither
>Pragmatic tier
Non-passing trans people saying they're NB
>trash tier
theyfabs
theymabs

Nothing wrong with the first two
Theyfabs/Theymabs are the NB equivalent of hons, they put in no effort yet think they're entitled to having their identity respected

Also blaire is a hon and needs to stop thinking she's hot shit
>>
>>37050201
Imagine being trans and then trying to claim non binary doesn't exist lmao like what the fuck do you think you are if not something non-binary bitch
>>
>>37050201
all i see is two non-ops pissing all over eachother.
non-ops aren't transsexuals /blaire/.
dumb fucking bitch.
>>
>>37052167
how are they non-binary when they identify with their genitals?
because they look pretty with some make-up on?
because they cut their hair short?
non-op, non-valid. if you keep your genitals as is, you're binary. you identify as the sex you were assigned at birth. your actions speak louder than your words. in this case, the inaction or lack of motivation for genital alteration indicates identification with their sex assigned at birth.
>>
>>37050201
Gender is made up anyway so who cares
>>
>>37052332
>>how are they non-binary when they identify with their genitals?
do you walk with your dick out in public, hon?
>>
>>37052344
>gender is made up
theory of gravity is just a theory
now try flying
>>
>>37052384
Gender and sex are both social constructs, that doesn’t make them not real
>>
>>37050201
Enby
>I am part of the transgender umbrella
Uncle TiM:
>B-but you're not a transsexual >:(
>>37051021
You're a moron. The transGENDER umbrella encompasses many groups, transsexuals (and yes I am one) are just one of those groups. Back in the aughts this was something our communities hashed out into a functional political coalition of gender weirdos, because we didn't want to do unto others as the gays and lesbians did to us in the '70s (they kicked us out of the movement and betrayed us because they felt it would be easier for them to win political acceptance than us).
>>
>>37050917
>drop the QI+
you were never part of lgbt. stop trying to ride our coattails. you know why we call you trenders? because you try to tack yourselves onto lgbt like you've been along for the ride the whole time.

you wanna tell me the intersex boxer gets the same treatment as a trans boxer? trans people are consider less than intersex people because intersexism has a biological component we can point to where transsexualism is treated as a mental illness because there's no definitive proof of why
>>
>>37052028
if youre going to be a public facing trans person you should already know that being ugly is bad optics and you should just stay behind the keyboard
>>
>>37050201
blaire is off the deepend of self hatred for sure. however she does make an excellent observation about nonbinaries really only being a one certain kind of person.

like you kind find true transsexuals aligned with trump/bibleshit/maoism/etc. But non-binaries are all american liberal types with similar fashion sense, in a similar age range.
>>
Blaire is just a narcissist there to draw attention to herself by being outrageous like every other rightoid on the internet
>>
>>37050201
>words words words words words
They should just shut the fuck up and have sex
>>
>>37052384
Are there two theories of gravity?

Because two spirits were socially a thing until we killed all the tribes and replaced it with a gender binary.

You can't kill math.
>>
>>37053735
advanced cherrypicking. youre appeaing to a tiny minority of a bunch of semi-feral humans from centuries ago?
nevermind we're so far out of that context that we can hardly critically examine any of these 'facts' anyway.
>>
>>37053735
there are multiple theories of gravity
>>
>>37050917
NB is not trans in the same way that being a gay dude isn't being a lesbian and I hate as someone who has taken up socialization, much like a lot of other cis women, arguing with these autistic about it.

Im being treated for dysphoria and want surgery to fit into a society that may hurt me if I don't pass.

You're being treated for dysphoria and want to often get surgery or get no treatment so that you can not pass.

You should get treatment and can fight with us, but stop latching onto us and saying you're the same thing.
>>
>>37053848
>stop latching onto us and saying you're the same thing

this is basically all we want. these gender non-conforming types didnt even start trying to be considered the same thing until like the early 2010s. then they had to cook up the trender umbrella or whatever to justify larping as transexuals.
>>
>>37053783
>Humans have picked different female and male roles over the centuries
>Humans have picked multiple NB and dual spirit gender across multiple generations
>Even The Quran has eunuch men having different rules and can basically be in harams, they're a completely different gender role then male or female

Y..you're picking things that aren't white Christian

I'm way too old to be arguing with a 14 year old chud.

>>37053833
We about to three body problem this bish and step up and tell everyone if you big brain it no one actually knows how it works.
>>
>>37053960
are you trolling or actually just that thick?
>>
File: Whirlm.jpg (47 KB, 523x477)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>37053919
>>37053848
i roll my eyes when people local to me who are nonbinary or use cringe xenogenders try to speak to me as if we're the same thing, even if there are similarities. a crossdresser tried to hit me up on grindr (knowing I was a trans woman) using their weird vocabulary and it made me feel a similar way. Another local crossdresser (read: beared autistic guy who wears a skirt sometimes) chewed my ear off about "coming out" to his family. I think these people genuinely don't understand or can't conceive of legitimately experiencing gender dysphoria, at least to the level we do, and think we have equivalent experienced based on surface level similarities.
As a transgender person my ultimate goal is to pass and be as stealth as humanely possible, but for a nonbinary person there's no such thing as passing, because there are no cis nonbinary people for them to blend in with. they're actually trying NOT to pass, which is the opposite. to me, a crossdresser and a nonbinary person are more similar than a nonbinary person and a transgender person.
>>
>>37053980

If you're triggered that those things have happened and that the Christian white binary is not immutable I dont know what to say.

I'm not even adding personal context other then it's middle school level to say anything but your culture is a bad pick and you can't bring dozens of historic cases to point out gender and binary gender are a construct that changes based on culture and religion.
>>
>>37054067
I feel for anyone coming out and taking people they're queer.

I desperately just want to be treated as a woman and lead my life in society. I feel terrible I can't have kids. I see female social patterns and I love them and try to fit in with all the women around me. I want to love someone as a woman and be treated like that and I know how it was like to be treated like a man.

I get that NBs want to look like something. That rarely exists and to be accepted as something that doesn't exist and live their life with their own self defined gender roles that no one can guess.

But that's like a gay guy knowing what it's like to love a man and a BI guy saying he's exactly the same while married to a woman.
>>
>>37050201
you can just tell he has a man voice
>>
>>37054067
right? i think these people generally know deep down that they're fakers though. like if you give them the slightest pushback in person they usually crumple and either shut up or start talking in circles and embarrassing themselves for you.
>>
>>37054241
You're just autistic and they're generally fembrained so they are socialized to let aggressive people be assholes and then talk about them behind their back so they can avoid conflict.
>>
>>37050201
The weirdest thing is, the NB is literally giving woman and Blair should be like yes you are trans, because she's obviously trans if she can pick up all those mannerisms and social norms and adopt them, but that the NB label is a separate thing.
>>
>>37054183
>I feel for anyone coming out and taking people they're queer.
and I think there's an issue with vague umbrella terms like queer instead of more exact categories like gay, lesbian, bi and trans. anyone and anything can be queer, including a cishet men who just like wearing their wives' clothes. even in categories like trans, we have our splinter groups and typology underneath the transgender category. pretending that nonbinary people and cishets who just don't like sex, or like to wear clothing that's assigned to the other gender are part of a community and are in our in-group is dishonest. not to mention it's bad optics. when normies see delusional freaks, they'll think "oh, that's what you are?" if we're all labelled queer.
>>37054241
this is true. binary trans people will have actual reasoning as to why they transition, know the signs they noticed growing up that told them they were transgender, and experiences and feelings that more or less align with other binary trans people. ask someone who they call themselves catgender, faegender or puppygender and they'll just describe their personality, not their gender
>>
>>37050201
The real answer is it's ALL made up garbage by a new age cult because of the lack of real religion in modern culture. This is why it endlessly divides and invents more and more terms and has no end.
>>
>>37050201
i used to think these people were retarded and now i think they are based
>>
>>37054408
Transwomen kind of had it coming by saying they are women. There are differences there, despite being trans essentially meaning you want to seemlessly pass.

Now NBs who aren't trans want to be called trans, and the same logic of it being sexist to define what a trans person is gets turned on itself so literally anything is trans now.
>>
>>37053735
>we killed all the tribes
grow the fuck up nobody's gonna pat you on the back for your white guilt
>>
File: 1714277081992472.jpg (99 KB, 720x837)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>37050201
>but muh trans women of color
>she/they is as white as they come
kinda proving Blaire right with this one ngl, politics are obviously her/their identity before anything else
kind of a shame really she'd make a perfectly fine she/her if she just dropped the bullshit
>>
>>37054676
>kinda proving Blaire right with this one ngl
"no enbie Republicans" is kind of a good point. the desire to be transition can power through one's conservative worldview
>>
>>37052332
What about weirdos that get nonbinary genital surgery to become totally androgynous?
>>
>>37050917
I don't have to accept every new bullshit just because I'm a tranny. Progress ends with me.
>>
>>37054736
what are nonbinary genitals
>>
>>37054306
>the NB is literally giving woman
Bitch, go to hell. You're giving blind and slow.
>>
>>37051037
It's just part of the Mandatory Enshittification of Everything
>>
>>37054676
Yeah the moment he had to bring up the "well you're not poor or a non-white" he lost lmao
I have also never met a non-annoying enbie
>>
>>37053451
it’s because gender dysphoria is naturally occurring and can happen to anyone, but those who become enbies are making a social/political choice
>>
>>37050201
doesnt blair have a penis anyway what is she talking about?
kinda weird to gatekeep the word "transsexual" without transitioning your sex but okay girl

t. agender on hrt
>>
>>37054408
This, an individual person might not need religion but society as a whole needs some sort of moral framework to define itself, and unfortunately as with any religion the annoying moralizing karens are here to ruin everything
>>
>>37052384
what if there was a theory of gravidy and u were pregnant idk
>>
>>37050917
the eternal pick me ass bitch
>>37052332
>how are they non-binary when they identify with their genitals
maybe stop assuming they do?
sex != gender, how new are you
>>
>>37054851
By the one drop rule, Blaire is POC, don't let the nose job fool you.
>>
>>37052167
this, as someone somewhere in between the first two...

i went on bumble lately and realized non-binary means very very little to normie theyfabs

like, you dont want to be a trad waifu baking bread with your 8 kids? you're non-binary gurlll
>>
>>37051037
Genuinely what?
>>
>>37050917
Calling someone a pick me is not a good argument. You don't know these people and you think you're qualified to do this psychoanalysis shit?

Gender and sex are heavily correlated and you have to pass to ''change your gender''. Once you start passing that's when you start seeing the world through a different lense.
You can't be legally nonbinary and you can't really pass as nonbinary because everyone recognizes that there are 2 sexes. There are different languages where there are no gender neutral pronouns and nobody's gonna care if you make something up.
It's very impractical and also kinda selfish. That's why 99% of nonbinary people are like.. that.
>>
>>37055008
>Gender and sex are heavily correlated and you have to pass to ''change your gender''. Once you start passing that's when you start seeing the world through a different lense.
what the actual fuck are you going on about?
> You can't be legally nonbinary
you literally can? my identifications say "Sex: X"
> There are different languages where there are no gender neutral pronouns and nobody's gonna care if you make something up.
uhm cool i speak english
> It's very impractical and also kinda selfish. That's why 99% of nonbinary people are like.. that.
it's really not. having third worlders around is much more of a hassle, for example
>>
>>37055096
You sound like an annoying prick
>>
>>37055202
i am, yeah.
sucks to be ignorant.
>>
>>37054765
just a peehole I guess? seems like just having a withered feminine benis would be easier but idk
>>
>>37054765
> still obsessing over genitals
tourists man
>>
>>37055257
i was just asking because they brought it up
>>
>>37054067
not everyone is transitioning for vanity, anon... i am mtf and non-binary because i dont want to assimilate to cis gender norms
also because i wont pass anyway, like 99% of us
>>
>>37055276
whoops.
apply what i said to the other person then
>>
>>37055236
Suck my dick you stupid fucking bitch
>>
>>37055286
idk if it's vanity to not want to kill myself because i don't look enough like a woman, and am not perceived as one
>>
>>37055321
*vanity to want to not want to kill myself
i guess... you know what i mean
>>
>>37055312
you're doing wonders to sway my opinion lul
>>37055321
idk anon i accepted the reality that i wont pass and that passing is for people who start hrt in the womb
>>
>>37055424
so you're nonbinary because you can't pass as your preferred gender?
>>
>>37054910
blaire is part hispanic right?
>>
>>37054930
the subtitles, it's like i would
format
my posts
this
for no
reason
at
all
>>
>>37055455
and because i dont like gender norms/stereotypes... i do pass as a girl to some people sometimes and i dont like how im treated when that happens too

people have like 2 ways of treating others based on their genitals and i think that's weird
>>
File: buffalo jump.jpg (125 KB, 800x420)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>37053735
>Because two spirits were socially a thing
No they weren't, a few tribes had the role of berdache to fill the social role failmales and trannies do. Modern (((researchers))) turn this into two spirit to show how inclusive and wonderful the browns and natives were before those nasty colonizers ruined everything

All trannies are nonbinary to a degree, if you reject how you were born and fill the roles of the other gender you're eschewing the binary, I hate how NB has become a political term for theyfabs and uglies to rally under-I feel more comfortable admitting I don't fit the binary like normal people but because of activists I would never use it as a label for that reason, I want to pass and have this be as little a factor of my life as possible
>>
>>37055458
Yes, but for American activists "of color" = Black or a Pocahontas type of Native American caricarure.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.