[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1722706323542929.jpg (59 KB, 768x768)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Previous thread: >>37042381

QOTT: What would you wear when outside and diapered?
>>
>>37083708
Ara ara, did my little princess filled her pampers with stinkies again?

To think you used to be so reluctant to wear them at first. You cried and pleaded with me to stop when I put you on your first diaper, and after that you didn't make things easier for Mommy. You complained about your first wet diaper so much, and you made such a fuss after your first messy diaper, I even had to get a bit harsh to calm you down.

It was so rough at first, but after a while you started to become more docile. That made me so happy, because I knew you were on your way to realize how wonderful it was to be Mommy's little princess. It didn't take much time until we started to have new firsts, like your first wet diaper after a nap, or the first time you didn't realize your diaper was full until Mommy checked you. You were so embarrassed, it was really adorable.

After that I feel things started to improve rapidly, and my little princess started to emerge. You no longer complained about needing to be changed, but rather accepted it and even enjoyed changes. Making peepees became second nature to you, and you would wet yourself all the time to the point I would find you wetting during changes too! Awww, I almost melted the first time I saw it happening.

But by far my favorite memory is when I came to check you and found out your diaper was completely messed! How could you have done that and not tell me right away as you always do? When I asked you about it you looked me in the eyes and said "because I knew you would come to check me". I could have died right there! I was so happy. It had finally happened, I had finally made you into my very special little padded princess, so dependent on Mommy's attention and care I was sure you would never leave me. Not that you would want to either, after all you came to love your stinky pampers so much there was no way you would want to go back. Right princess?
>>
>>37086259
i usually wear my normal clothes but also generally a longer top that will cover butt some if im wearing skinny jeans
>>
Reply with what other fetishes you have.
>>
>>37086402
>creepy pedo shit ERP
This is why we need to beat the shit out of you fags
>>
12 hour school day over, finally get to get all cozy in my bunny hops. legit the best diapies, having day and night styles rules. Only L tonight is Momma isn't here to cuddle me and make me din din while i watch cartoons, but that's ok. Nothing comfier than wetting in bed hugging stuffies.

Haven't public diapie'd in a long while since i have mostly been using them for exhausting or emotional days (and i wanna be comfy at home), but whenever i did/do, usually i do a mid/long skirt with shorts underneath and a baggy sweatshirt.
>>
why is it so hard to meet diaper troons who aren't weird/cringe as fuck or who aren't psychotic. legit never met another diaper tranny who behaved like a normal person in their lives. i feel like a freak for liking this even though outside of liking diapers/age regression i'm a 100% normal and level-headed girl.

I mean, i know the reason. same as why i don't tell people about this shit. social suicide and you attract fucking weirdos. sigh... wish i could enjoy diapies with another cute normal little girl :^(
>>
File: bns1nkgsemgd1.jpg (582 KB, 1837x2919)
582 KB
582 KB JPG
>>37086259
Whoever is making these threads needs to use pics of actual diapertroons again for the main image. We need people to be able to tell it's a diapertroon thread from a glance.
>>
File: 20020118.jpg (144 KB, 779x897)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>
Transboys belong in diapers.
Yes even (you) Homelander poster.
>>
>>37090466
>short boy posting his favorite superhero
yep, sounds like someone who needs diapering up
>>
>>37087643
transbian sex and smelly feet
>>
>>37089145
Posting twitter lgbd's for transbian culture
>>
Do transbians get to mess themselves during uni classes ><
>>
How long do yous guys go without changies? And how squishy or full do you usually get before it’s time to clean you up and get you into the next one? I get worried about leaking the filler I fill mine, but it’s soooo much fun being warm and squishy!
>>
>>37092711
Of course, all the time! That’s why campus bathrooms have changing tables. How else do you think it’s so easy to spot college boymoders? We can all hear you crinkling, sweetie.
>>
File: 1695729802647365.png (107 KB, 237x350)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
I have to wear diapers to bed because I've been wetting the bed for most of my adult life.
I wear them sometimes on the weekend because I'm lazy and don't wanna get up to go pee.
>>
>>37086402
Thank you Mommy!
I'm really sorry I ever pretended to be a man. I know better now that I've always been a transgirl who needs to be kept in the biggest, thickest, girliest diapers and never ever use the icky scary potty.
I feel so much better without the stress of potty training.
>>
>>37093519
I will, on rare occasion, accidentally wet the bed as an adult. Incredibly embarrassing and thankfully never did it when someone else was in bed with me. Diapers legitimately helped me feel less bad about it (would do it maybe like once every few months if I drank a lot of water before bed and slept in too long)
>>
>>37093598
If you're anything like me then wear them to bed every night and eventually it'll get worse.
But I can't just stop because then I'll keep wetting the bed.
>>
>>37086259
>qotd
anything with an oversized jacket to hide the outline

where can I find local transbians to casually chill and change each other and stink up the room together? I've tried grindr but so many girls are just weird
>>
>>37093610
Actually though? I wanna diaper 24/7 and forget how to potty train, but diapers are expensive (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)
>>
>>37088756
think for a lot of the more normal people trans or cis, we just tend to either repress or end up with a partner that indulges it. The crazier people are the louder ones online and in groups that really make it scary to try and reach out to others without being anonymous
>>
>>37088756
um hi I have been having this same issue! wanna be friends?
>>
>>37093906
My cis/bi wife is basically the only person who knows that I live as a full-time diapertroon at home (and encourages it, lol). No one in my social circle would have the slightest idea, and I don't need to advertise that I'm in a successful freak relationship outside of anonymous image boards
>>
File: IMG_3436.png (154 KB, 480x525)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
>>37094473
I’m the same way, but it gets a bit isolating. Would be cool to have actual friends that share my interests and *get* me. I don’t exactly want to advertise it, but I guess I enjoy talking shop about this sort of thing. I like other perspectives and insights, especially for something odd like this
>>
>>37094170
yea, sure, sounds cool :^)

got a discord? mine is apple_booze
>>
>>37094644
gave ya an add!
>>
File: bnuuyy.jpg (2.16 MB, 3456x4608)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB JPG
I need to be pet so badly

yaycollie
>>
do you folks actually like regularly wear diapers what da hell

like okay, i can see pissing yourself in a diaper and being like okay with that, it doesnt seem like a big deal if you put a new diaper on, but shitting? how do you go around with shit in your pants? doesn't it smell?
>>
>>37095289
well, anon, when a baby messes their diaper, their mother usually changes them pretty soon after, no? we're just lil cuties, if we stink. we get changies
>>
>>37095358
so like its you shit -> girlfriend (momym) smells and realizes -> you get new diaper put on (also presumably she like cleans you up and puts the baby powder on and all that?)

how peculiar! very interesting!
>>
>>37095391
i havent ever shit myself, only ever pee'd. apparently this isn't uncommon. some people arent into pooping their diapers, just wetting
>>
>>37095391
But yes, that’s how it goes. Sadly some of us have to be our own mommies though :^(
>>
>>37095570
ah damn that sucks. sorry sis, my dad always told me to try everything once, so i'd try being your mom if i knew ya. .
>>
>>37086259
If i go out diapered i usually wear jeans/sweatpants and a hoodie to hide the bulk. Im supposed to go to a brunch today and considering wearing one under a sundress, but the fear of being caught out is a lot

>>37094551
Yeah isolation is a lot. My kink-friendly, drug-doing, gay/trans friend circle talk shit about diapertroons whenever it comes up (one friend would bring it up for shock value)

It feels like I always have to hide some level of myself, and I never get to be fully open lest i experience social rejection
>>
File: IMG_3089.jpg (43 KB, 602x500)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>37095732
Hate these “kink friendly” people who will absolutely not entertain the idea that someone else could enjoy diapers. All thought just leaves and they revert back to kink shaming things they think are gross (kink friendly means they enjoy light choking and spanking and calling their boyfriend daddy)
>>
>>37095878
legit feels like that, Ive gone to their kink scene parties and its mostly just impact play and shibari. Honestly feels like a lot of people there liked the idea of appearing "edgy and alternative" more than they actually wanted to indulge in kink play
>>
Wearing my biggest diapers under my yoga pants to Walmart. I am a MEF addicted sissy princess and I love it
>>
>>37095289
i dont mess so im never stinky
>>
>>37096084
Everybody shits their pants a bit already. Literally almost everybody, at least like once a month. Not intentionally, but it happens. This is the reality for most people. You might as well try it in your diaper, most people just go straight in their underwear lol
>>
>>37095905
I have friends that slobber after sweaty jungly vaginas, furries, armpit fetishes, feet fetishes, etc. but if I revealed i like wearing cute diapers and pullups and possibly even need them, I'll likely be harassed and bullied(the not fun way) about it. even the blacked obsessed white guy wouldnt be kink friendly for it
>>
>>37096119
I have done it before, i just dont really like the clean up and also dont often have to go when im diaped. also i douche for anal play and sex.
>>
>>37096119
are you sure you don't have IBS or a diet issue? I have only ever shit myself when i was ill
>>
>>37095732
I have one friend who I drunkenly blurted out that I was into diapers with and she's cool with it thank fuck, said she might even consider giving it a go, I had another friend who did the same to me, and fucking hell I shouldn't have told her that I was into it too bc it ruined our friendship, she got super weird and pushy bc I told her I was a mommy/dl

all my other friends make fun of it, although I think some of them are chill with it but think it's funny
>>
I like to imagine most of you are extremely obese. So when you say “I accidentally shit my self all the time” or “I have severe sleep apnea and pee myself when I pass out, which is frequently” or even “walking to class makes me wheeze and get light headed”

It’s funnier when I imagine you’re 400+ pounds
>>
>>37096787
My BMI is 23.
>>
>>37096787
thank you for your input cybersmith
>>
>>37096787
I'm 130 sorry.
>>
>>37096827
Mine is 19
>>
>>37096787
i think you gotta go to tumblr if you wanna meet fat diapertroons
>>
File: Wet.jpg (3.02 MB, 3024x4032)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB JPG
>>37086259
I usually wear goodnites out and about because I wear tight-ish clothes and they're small.

They suck though. I usually wear black because if I leak you won't be able to see where pee has soaked through. When I get flowier/longer clothes I'll start wearing ABU diapers out.

Here's a tip: If you pee enough, the pattern on the outside of goodnites becomes a wetness indicator :3
>>
anyone has the stages of diaper transbianism greentext
>>
>>37098298
really unfortunate how much water i drink and how little these things hold ; v ;
>>
>>37096787
>yea so i like to fantasize about morbidly obese people shitting themselves
anon why would you openly brag about this lol thats something most people keep to themselves
>>
>>37093890
Yeah now imagine if you had to wear them every night. It costs me $70 and that doesn't include the cheaper Tena diapers I wear during the day at home. Probably like $90 a month on diapers.
Being incontinent sucks
>>
>>37099387
invest in cloth diapers or something reusable. or get old people ones. i see them for practically free at goodwill. youd only buy the baby ones if you emjoyed it
>>
File: 1714307747050456.jpg (765 KB, 1800x1350)
765 KB
765 KB JPG
>>37099430
What makes you think I buy print diapers? I buy abena for bed and tena supers for everything else.
>>
>>37099457
ah, rip. so you don't enjoy them anymore?
>>
>>37099593
I enjoy them, but I wish I didn't NEED them.
>>
>>37099335
I like to laugh
>>
>>37099651
makes sense. there's really no way to re potty-train yourself?
>>
>>37091207
I can't wait for him to have a nerd out and then nerd rage about some inane comic thing.
>>
>tfw the ftm pullup boy hides laxatives in the diapered transgirl tea party cupcakes
>>
>>37086259
>What would you wear when outside and diapered?
That seriously depends on the circumstances:
>normal day, especialy in summer
Size 8 Pampers, they are very discrete, I can wear basicly whatever I want over them and nobody is going to notice.
They are also softer than adult type diapers and wick away better, even if their capacity is sadly only about one big pee.
>winter day outside
Big adult type diaper plus booster, long-ish winter coat/parka
>>
File: 1695302498568640.jpg (283 KB, 1280x1811)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
I'm wearing a diap right now ask me anything.
>>
>>37101413
Are you wet and or messy?
>>
>>37101437
>wet
Yes
>messy
never
>>
File: IMG_8401.jpg (1.2 MB, 1170x1694)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
I’m tempted to get a stupid haircut to feel like more of a baby, talk me out of it
>>
>>37101708
Just put your hair into pigtails silly
>>
this is the part where you faggots kill yourselves.
>>
>>37102232
Awww baby need xheir daipee chawnged? :3
>>
>>37102289
KILL YOURSELF, YOU ARE SICK AND DEMENTED, die, die, fucking die, you creepy pedophile fuck
>>
when I grow up I hope I evolve from cis male to diaper tranny
>>
>>37102308
it's ok if you're scared, sweetie. nobody will hurt you for coming to the diaper thread. we're all very nice here!

>>37102702
noooo, don't grow up! you're a diaper tranny already, and it's better if you stay very little
>>
>>37101708
it's what happens in badly written fap fiction just before the author adds something that ruins the story entirely, like the protagonist's teeth getting pulled or actual incest
>>
>>37103530
>gums only route
this is actually kinda hot to me depending how depraved it gets but usually its the end of the story anyway when it happens
>>
>>37103530
I once read a really good story that ended with gums only, and it was so traumatizing that it completely ruined how much I've enjoyed the story so far. I think that's one of my hard limits when it comes to abdl.
>>
>>37101413
What diap?
>>
>>37103530
Sorry, but noncon body mods are hot.

You’re a baby? What good are those for anyway. All your food is going to be mashed up, from a bottle, mommy’s tits, or daddy’s cock.
>>
>>37106740
i won't shit on what makes you happy but i will say it's not for me
>>
>>37106815
Likewise, I can respect that. Sometimes you just gotta cast out the net to see who’ll bite.
>>
>>37106740
I'm not into the diaper thing at all personally but
>All your food is going to be mashed up, from a bottle, mommy’s tits, or daddy’s cock
having read that is making it incredibly hard to adhere to my nofap rn
>>
Has anyone gone through airports and on flights padded? Im worried about getting pulled to the side by TSA if i dont wanna leak
>>
>>37106893
“I’m not into diapers, but…”

Literally my favorite kind of person. The I’m-not-into-this to diaper slave pipeline.
>>
>>37106985
Nah, you got it wrong. I've had an incest kink since well underage. Diapers are a turn off for me but the other parts of that kind of thing can be hot because well, incest.
>>
>>37107027
Didn’t say they’d have to like it
>>
>>37106956
I haven’t but yeah, if you’re diapered it’s like 50/50 that the TSA is going to physically pat you down. Not like it’s a big deal, they see 1000s of people every day, they aren’t gonna care.
>>
>>37106956
there's nothing to worry about. They'll only check how used it is and tell the flight attendants so they can keep an eye on you during the flight. Some planes even have a special section for adult babies, it has bigger seats, a changing table and you can call a flight attendant at any given moment for changies or a bottle. It's really nice.
>>
>>37106956
if you go to the airport padded and they deem you agp they execute on the spot
>>
>>37101201
I'll tell dad and have him get pussy spanks :)
>>
>>37101201
i used the ex-lax bar because we were out of baking chocolate, it's not my fault emily ate too many and destroyed her diaper
>>
>>37106956
Protip leave your belt on when you go through the scanner so they gotta feel up your diaper.
>>
>>37092958
>Of course, all the time! That’s why campus bathrooms have changing tables. How else do you think it’s so easy to spot college boymoders? We can all hear you crinkling, sweetie.
You motherfuckers set me up by putting out changing tables and not even giving me a free lifetime supply of diapers.

Transgirl (boymoder) without her diapers is human rights violation
>>
So I only did this once before but I made a diap friend when I did but pls add my discord if you are a diap fan

to9er
>>
why do i keep fantasizing about having a gf who forces me to wear 24/7
>>
File: IMG_0144re.jpg (1.07 MB, 1728x3456)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
are padded femboys welcome?

>>37086259
>QOTT
usually oversized hoodie + baggy shorts or sweatpants.... Have had a diaper soggy enough though that its shape was visible through the pants, weren't any people around thankfully

have walked out to somewhere secluded before to then change clothes for a few pics... might do that today since I just got this cosplay outfit
>>
>>37109087
wearing diapers is the #1 way for a boy to appear more feminine

also god i want to write some lesbian diaper smut im not even good at writing but my diaper fantasies seem to being out my inner shakespeare or something
>>
>>37086259
Whether you spend your day in the office, on the road, or even at home, you need a brief reliable enough to last all day long. Confidently take on the day with NorthShore MegaMax Tab-Style Briefs' unprecedented up to 12 hour absorbency. No need to rush to the restroom between meetings or make an extra stop on the way home.

Don't sit in wetness while analyzing reports or while you're driving. The channeled design of the core quickly pulls liquids away from the body to keep skin dry and healthy. Tall leak guards work as an additional barrier to prevent urine and bowel movements from escaping the brief.

MegaMax's durable plastic outer shell keeps odors down, so you can work effectively throughout the day without distraction even when managing heavy bowel leaks. Large, heavy-duty tape tabs are refastenable and the full landing zone holds tabs securely in place.
>>
>>37109513
You should do it and then post it here. We could even have a sort of writing club thing going around. I was writing the greentext about transbian preschool, maybe I should go back to it.
>>
>>37109761
i want to write something a bit more abstract i suppose
i have a lot of feelings about diapers and i kind of just want to put it into a bit of a story i guess
>>
>>37107215
>>37107330
>>37107388
>>37108062
thank you all for these important tips. I'll make sure I pee myself after i get on the plane.
>>
>>37109943
please release if you do write it
i need abstract transbian diaper smut in my life
>>
File: IMG_0276_3re.jpg (3.12 MB, 2852x1651)
3.12 MB
3.12 MB JPG
>>37109513
>>37109087
fuck.... aghh feel stressed/awkward.. a couple people out on a jog saw me. off campus but close to my uni, all looked like they're probably students. not like they saw my underwear but still paranoid of being recognized in the cosplay, was pretty much when I had that first pic - was looking out to the trail
made direct eye contact with one guy, then he passed by again heading the other way with his gf. a third walked by while I was changing clothes - had my wig off but dont think he saw me.
soooo unlucky because I cycle down this trail pretty often myself and rarely see anyone. Must've been the evening timing with people avoiding the heat.
^not directly on the trail, there's a small depression over the berm - but right where it is the berm lowers to only 3 feet ish

.....annndd my roommate walks in while making this post and I had nothing to tab over to other than my picture folders so he may have had a glimpse as I awkwardly launched chrome and fullscreened to cover it
>>
>>37110773
That’s so hot.imagine them laughing at the stupid cosplay diaper baby.
>>
>>37110773
oh my god, please wear normal human clothes instead of this goonbrained hentai shit. it never looks flattering on people who arent prepubescent asian women
>>
>>37111663
nta but what are some normal looking girl clothes for 2024? i wanna break out of my hikkikomori stuck in home phase and dress cute.. p-preferably with something that matches pullups
>>
>>37111747
the stacy uniform where i am is lightly faded slim-cut jeans and a white tank top. maybe that but the jeans are low-rise so everyone can see that you need protection
>>
File: trash.png (144 KB, 661x1080)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>37110704
im really tired and sleepless right now and my brain is fucking fried right now so excuse how shit this is
i guess its vaguely a story but not in any complex sense
think a greentext would have been easier
>>
>>37110773
yeah doing this sort of public humiliation stuff can backfire and i would avoid it
wearing in public is fun but you gotta keep it subtle
longer skirt, or just having the waistband stick out a bit
>>
>>37110773
black diapers are kind of perfect though
if a random person sees part of a black diaper they wont recognize but those who know can totally see what a diaperfag you are
>>
Why would someone wear diapers 24/7?
>>
>>37110773
What a cutie!!
>>
>>37112174
because they prefer diapers, its that simple
>>
>>37086259
where does this mfer live that a pair of chucks costs $70?
>>
fuck it, does anybody want an abdl pooner to talk about diaper stuff with? reply with your discord if so. not interested in romance, scat outside of diaper, or australian authors and youtubers
>>
>>37086259
question:
does this gen accept trans boys?
even little boys who look like men?
>>
>>37113245
nobody's complained about me dood
>>
>>37113245
Of course sweetie! Welcome aboard.
>>
>>37113320
thank you.
ive been feeling so alone ever since i got exiled from my little friendgroup. they didn't like how masculine T made me and some of the trans girls said my deep voice in the littlespace vc made them dysphoric
>>
>>37113526
do you have discord
>>
>>37113526
It's going to hurt for some time. But there's plenty who want to keep their little men thickly diapered under shortalls.
>>
>>37112089
you really hit all the aspects that make diapers feel safe <3 fantastic job
>>
File: 6w4b7g-3555031059.jpg (54 KB, 738x338)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
STOP! YOU MUST REPLY TO THIS IMMEDIATELY! IF YOUR REPLY ENDS IN DUBS YOU MUST MESS YOURSELF! IF YOU DO NOT REPLY TO THIS YOU WILL BE CURSED, YOU WILL NEVER GET TO WEAR DIAPERS AGAIN AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A MOMMY OR DADDY CARRGIVER! THIS IS NOT A JOKE! REPLY AND ROLL NOW OR ELSE!
>>
>>37114187
rolling
>>
>>37114187
roll
>>
>>37114187
padding up rq....
>>
>>37114187
rotting i mean rolling
>>
>>37113981
idk should i continue?
>>
>>37114187
>STOP! YOU MUST REPLY TO THIS IMMEDIATELY! IF YOUR REPLY ENDS IN DUBS YOU MUST MESS YOURSELF! IF YOU DO NOT REPLY TO THIS YOU WILL BE CURSED, YOU WILL NEVER GET TO WEAR DIAPERS AGAIN AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A MOMMY OR DADDY CARRGIVER! THIS IS NOT A JOKE! REPLY AND ROLL NOW OR ELSE!

rolling
>>
looks like it takes me about 2 weeks of not wearing diapers to desperately need to put one on again
why the fuck do i need diapers so much
my mind goes crazy if im not padded for too long
>>
>>37113526
Puppygirls whimpering in unison in the VC when the scratchy, puberty-voiced boy says he went potty in his diapee is such a funny mental image
>>
>>37116263
Boys are stinky
>>
>>37113526
im sorry
trans girls who a triggered by ftms are honestly really weird
we are two different groups and the success of an ftm shouldnt affect me as an mtf in a negative way and it just seems like an unfair view
if anything, i believe ftms have it harder in their transitions than us
i mean i get it
that friendgroup was really toxic to you but i can also understand that you are attached to your fellow littles and i get that its not easy getting over it too
do you mind reaching out on discord?
ive seen you around a bit and you seem like a pretty cool guy
>>
>>37116931
Trans girls and trans boys are mirror images of eachother.
We're so different yet the same.
>>
>>37116976
the dysmorphia oozes out of pooners is actually fatal to transgirls, there’s a reason they avoid them
>>
>>37116976
i mean i like talking to pooners
i feel weird for wanting to be a woman as an AMAB, but then theres also AFABs who want to be men
even though im basically the complete opposite of a pooner, i can completely understand what they are going through
and i sort of feel a solidarity with pooners where we are both going through the same thing basically
diaperpoons are pretty based to me too
i would love to have a diaperpoon playmate
its like, i want to be the cute diaper princess who plays with a cool diaper boy
it would create a perfect contrast where im the soft girl and hes the rough boy and it would feel super affirming
>>
>>37114670
if you want to continue it, you should!
>>
>>37086259
i have an academic theory that im meditating over that trannies are just perpetual man childs who want to be kids forever. thats why they are so scared of twink death that pushes them to transition although this can also be due to an obsession with anime and drawn porn of their favourite children's show characters
>>
I’m currently spending the holiday weekend diapered and cozy..
>>
>>37118405
i have an academic theory that you're a big faggot
>>
>>37118405
>academic theory
dreaming up half baked ideas based on observations of a board known for being sketchy weridos does not count as an "academic theory:
>>
>>37110773
Based and cute
>>
>>37118453
you got a citation for that my duder?
>>
im starting to really get used to diapers
i feel like the extra weight and bulk doesnt bother me as much as it did at first
having a diaper around my hips actually feels quite reassuring and comforting
i look at myself in the mirror and feel like my diaper butt is barely visible under my clothes
i mean its there but it doesnt like scare me anymore
i really just want to wear diapers
>>
>>37113558
>>37116931
yeah its plushieheart
>>
>>37118405
I have a magical theory that you belong in cute dresses and big thick fluffy diapies.
>>
>>37119361
sent you a rq
>>
i think being diapered 24/7 should be a requirement for transition
>>
>cute abdl diaper
>wetting it until its soggy
>thigh highs
>full makeup
>hair done properly
>taking pictures of myself in cute poses
i actually dont hate how i look for once
this is how you cure dysphoria
>>
>>37120401
that's when girls are at their prettiest after all
>>
has anyone had success getting rid of this, or at least making it not so dominant of one's sexuality. I can only get hard with diapers and I don't wanna disappoint my gf :/
>>
i ran out of diapers but i wanna be little today. this is discrimination
>>
>>37114187
unacceptable
>>
>>37114187
BUT I WANT TO WEAR NAPPIES. DON'T TAKE THIS FROM ME LOW TIER GOD.
>>
i dont get why you girls struggle to keep your diapers dry
i mean, diapers are literally designed to absorb water
as soon as any wetness gets into your diaper, it immediately disappears and becomes dry again
how much do you girls actually pee in your diapers for them to still end up wet?
i have worn diapers for a very long time and i can keep them dry easily
>>
>>37114187
fuck it im padded lets roll
>>
>>37122233
go on then potty pants

>>37122258
big brain
>>
holy fuck why are so many diaper trannies so politically autistic like jesus fucking christ I don't give a fuck about palestine just poop yourself already bitch
>>
>Always cringed at diapertroons
>Last thread convinced me that I might as well try it so that I can say for sure I don't like it
>Ordered a sample pack, and it came today.
>Put one on just now
>Super comfortable and overwhelmed with a sense of "this is where I belong"
Wtf do I do now? I don't want to be a diapertroon.
>>
>>37122588
lol ur stupid
non-diaperfags dont just order literal diapers online because "they are curious"
>>
>>37122588
as for what you should do, you make your diaper wet like a good girl
>>
>>37122532
sounds like they need a paci or bottle shoved in their mouths
>>
>>37123198
This. Babies shouldn't talk about such complicated matters. They're best seen but not heard.
>>
>>37122812
Wdym? I saw the other diaper threads and cringed, but they also looked kinda comfy. Other people were saying they used to find it cringe too but that all troons enoy diapers.

I ordered a sample pack to prove them wrong, but it's actually really comfy. Being in them feels so safe and right. Not even sexual. I think other diapertroons might be right that all troons like diapers if they give them a try.

>>37122857
I don't know about that one. I doubt that would make me feel more comfortable/safe than I do in a dry diaper. I'll just take it off and retape it if I need to pee
>>
Okay, got my own apartment finally, going to order diapers on payday. Two questions
1. All the mail just goes to the front desk of the building. Is the discrete shipping of abdl companies reliable enough for this kind of situation?
2. The place is small so there's no real good area to hide stuff in. Like my mom was over today and probably ended up looking through every area of the room just putting some stuff away and making sure everything was in order. What'd be a good storage solution for hiding an abdl collection? Like I need something large that locks (not for security just privacy) and that wouldn't be too suspicious to have in the corner of the room
>>
>>37123466
if you have a sample pack, you should definitely try wetting one. you don't know if it's good till you try!
>>
>>37123719
If I don't enjoy it though, I'll have to change out of it right away. Then I'll be down a diaper instead of being able to continue enjoying it:c
>>
>>37114187
not wanting to shit my bed rn
>>
>>37114187
I'll do it for wetting cause I'm not sure if it's worth trying
>>
>>37123529
If you have a closet space maybe a small lockable cabinet in there?
>>
>>37114187
but I literally just shit
>>
wanna wach bluwuy witf me and cuddles? i'm a boi tho
>>
>>37102289
>>37102750
FUck off, disgusting pedo fucks, this isn't funny. I'm not roleplaying with you
>>
>>37124602

Based on your use of language you seem to be the same person, in every thread, returning over and over and over again to call us all sorts of names.

Bumping the diaper thread over and over and over.

It's okay to want this if you do my dear. It's not pedophilia, and you need to learn to separate actually harmful things from things that are just unusual.
>>
ummmm like im really scared rn there was blood in my goodnite but im not bleeding is my pullup haunted????????
>>
>>37124682
that's your period
>>
>>37124704
so diapers really are a part of transitioning...
>>
>>37124649
stay the fuck away from children
>>
>>37124817

Every accusation.
>>
>>37124817
nobody here is doing anything to children, just getting in touch with their inner child! it's okay if it seems a little scary to you, but we're all very nice, and eager to share with you.
>>
>>37123875
you'll always be able to order more, sweetie. they're a little expensive, but for something that keeps you safe and happy it's worth it. don't EVER worry your little self over using your diapers wrong, that's too complicated for cute little girls
>>
>>37124817
You don't have to tell me twice. Kids are fucking annoying.
>>
>>37125762
true
theres a big difference between doing a consenting fetish larp with a functioning adult vs sexually assaulting an actual immature and obnoxious minor
>>
post your soggy diapers
>>
It's the same fucking excuse every time, "hurr we're not after kids" (even though we are) "w-we just pretend to be dogs and babies", etc, etc. All trannies usually have a mental illness or two outside of the shared one so it's not like you freaks can be considered "consenting adults" in the first place, you're always fucking drug-addicted "lesbians" practicing incest and pet play in your little faggot circles of mentally ill diaper wearing sycophants. You don't even deserve a response from me, I am above you freaks
>>
>>37127028
just calm down and put on a diaper
i dont know why you would actively come into this thread and bump it while also saying nothing of value
>>
>>37127042
because i am sick and tired of tolerating the existence of pedophiles like you
>>
File: shortall_fit.jpg (93 KB, 587x848)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>37127028
Oh, you have nothing of substance to add? That's fine. We accept your concession.
>>
>>37127107
maybe direct your hate against actual pedophiles instead of adults who enjoy a kink with other consenting adults
could it be that you are less concerned with actually protecting children and rather use it as an excuse to go after people you deem too deviant?
>>
>>37127484
its pretty hot
quite liberating and expressive i guess
i mean id probably wear at least a bit of clothing like a really short skirt where the diaper is still visible but youre not like a full on creep
>>
>>37124649
It's princess smuggies. She gets cranky when her diapie is all stinky.
>>
>>37127028
>transbians shouldn't be considered legal adults
Agreed. All transgirls should have a state assigned mommy or daddy who get complete authority over remaining their pamper princess.
>>
>>37127028

I can only imagine the darkness gripping your heart if you need to insist upon your superiority to strangers this way, or call people such horrid names.

Why is it necessary to keep telling us how superior you are? Why would the feelings of people so far beneath you ever matter to you this much?

We are "beneath you" yet you keep replying and you keep. Coming. Back. It's comical. It would make a great sitcom bit and part of me wonders if it's a LARP.

You're not even a sophisticated troll. You sound 20 and an immature 20 at that.
>>
if a trans boy can't properly aim into a urinal he should be diapered for his own good
>>
Is it based or cringe to want a mommy who also wears diapers?
>>
>>37130762
id say based, if only because finding someone who purely wants to mommy is rare, so letting them be diaped up allows them in on the fun
>>
>>37126036
id post a pic of my totally not damp pullup right now but im scared of getting recognized through body markings :(
>>
>>37130577
transboys should be diapered all the time because they're already stinky and muddy from playing outside anyways
>>
>>37130577
All transboys need to do to pass male potty training socialization is to write their name legibly in the snow.
>>
>>37132424
but it doesn't snow where i live...
>>
>>37132424
>be ayden
>near the end of March
>been practicing all winter
>know it's probably the last snow of the year
>it's one of your last chances
>attempt the test
>screw up on the 'n'
>panicked and desperate
>run inside
>grab 3 baby bottles of milk
>desperately trying to suck it out as fast as possible
>finally you have to pee again
>mommy comes out
>she says it's getting late and it's time to go in
>try to resist but she drags you by the hand
>she pulls down your diaper and spanks you for resisting
>suddenly all the milk catches up and you really have to go
>waiting for the spanking to end is torturous
>get the diaper put back on for corner time
>immediately flood it to the brim
>can't get changed until after corner time
>next day
>wake up
>okay this is probably your final chance
>came so close yesterday, smug knowing you'll pass it today
>you have to mess and should probably do it before your morning diaper change, but don't because you know for sure you'll be able to use the toilet soon
>get changed, ready to go
>go outside
>the snow has already melted
>crestfallen
>go inside, check the weather forecast
>sunny all week
>give up and poop yourself right then and right there even though your next diaper change isn't for hours, resigning yourself to another year of being a little stinker
>>
>>37133092
giwtwm giwtwm giwtwm
>>
are there theyfabs into this? Like for some reason the idea of a super trendery diaper girl is super fucking cute to me.
>>
>>37096827
Mine is 16.6
>>
Question: What does it feel like to wear one?
>>
>>37134099

Once you get past the "omg I'm back in diapers" feeling, it feels very safe. I hadn't worn for maybe two years and just put one on the other day, and I was amazed how easy it was to wet after all that time. It was like entering a totally different headspace.
>>
>>37134099
I love it how the padding follows you everywhere you move. I know it's an obvious thing, but there's something about that being there at all times that makes me feel cozy and safe, like I don't want it to ever end. Sadly, I get too excited to use them easily without some help from hypno to properly get me in the mindset, but still diapers alone make me feel good to enjoy them even if I can't pee them like the little baby girl I feel I am.
>>
>>37134099
Cozy and safe ;3
>>
File: 20221103_164034.jpg (1.01 MB, 2160x2132)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
>>37134099
right
>>
>>37086402
I felt molested again reading this.
>>
>>37135165
this is it
the most special thing about diapers is how weirdly normal they feel
>>
File: 1714915520575024.jpg (40 KB, 532x520)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>forget I'm wearing a diaper
>forget I wet it
>>
>>37135344
the dream
>>
>QOTT: What would you wear when outside and diapered?
I usually just wear jeans and a tshirt
t. boymoder
>>
is playing roblox a valid littlespace activity?
>>
>>37135213
I'm sorry. I didn't wanted to make anyone uncomfortable u.u
>>
>>37134450
>>37134544
>>37134841
So I should totally try it then? .,.

>>37135165
Super cute omg >.< I love the colors—what are these called?
>>
>>37137585
>So I should totally try it then? .,.
Yes, all trans girls belong in diapers

>Super cute omg >.< I love the colors—what are these called?
She is wearing an ABU Little King and holding a Little for Big Little Circus
>>
post more diaper pics girls
>>
come on girls
post your diapers already
>>
>>37139919
im too unattractive right now but you're cute i wish i looked like you
>>
>>37140176
oh come on
im just an average diapered trans girl
>>
>>37140925
>> I think I hate diaper troons
>> see cutest girl ever in diap
Nope it was just lookism all along
>>
>>37141504
aww dont tell me..
>>
okay should i wear a diaper to sleep today?
if this rolls dubs i will also mess it
>>
>>37142374
i guess no messing but still
>>
File: 1724373738856625.jpg (641 KB, 1600x1200)
641 KB
641 KB JPG
Some people choose to wear adult diapers for a range of reasons, from practical needs to personal preferences. Others may wear adult diapers as a lifestyle choice or as part of a fetish. This can be linked to a desire for comfort, a feeling of regression to a childlike state, or as part of age play. For these individuals, wearing diapers can be emotionally gratifying, offering a sense of comfort, security, or escapism.

The appeal of can come from several factors:

Comfort: Diapers are often made from soft, cushiony materials, which can be more comfortable than regular underwear, especially for those with sensitive skin or prone to chafing.

Convenience: Diapers can be convenient in situations where bathroom access is limited, such as during long trips or jobs with infrequent breaks.

Security and Peace of Mind: For those with mild incontinence or fear of accidents, diapers provide a sense of security, removing the stress of finding a bathroom in time.

Hygiene and Cleanliness: Some individuals find that diapers help them maintain better personal cleanliness, especially if they experience frequent urination or bowel movements.

Improved Sleep Quality: Diapers can allow uninterrupted sleep for those who frequently wake up to use the bathroom, particularly beneficial for people with sleep disorders or limited mobility.

Health Conditions: Conditions like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) or urinary issues might make diapers a more practical and comfortable option, even for mild symptoms.

Routine and Habit: Over time, wearing diapers might become a habit, offering consistency and ease compared to switching between diapers and regular underwear.

Anxiety Reduction: Wearing diapers can alleviate anxiety related to potential accidents or bathroom access, leading to a more relaxed and comfortable state.

These reasons highlight the diverse motivations behind wearing adult diapers, whether for necessity, comfort, or emotional well-being.
>>
File: 1699072602541184.jpg (305 KB, 1000x1407)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
Many transwomen enjoy wearing adult diapers for a variety of deeply personal reasons, often related to comfort, security, and emotional fulfillment. For some, wearing diapers provides a unique sense of comfort, offering a soft, padded feeling that can help alleviate feelings of discomfort or dysphoria associated with their bodies. This can create a comforting physical sensation that serves as a form of self-care.

Diapers can also offer a sense of security and control, which can be empowering for transwomen who have faced challenges in navigating societal expectations and pressures. The act of wearing diapers might help them feel more connected to their gender identity, offering a way to explore and affirm their femininity in a private, personal manner. For some, the association of diapers with vulnerability and softness can be affirming, helping them feel more aligned with their gender.

Additionally, diapers can provide relief from dysphoria by allowing the wearer to shift focus away from parts of the body that cause discomfort, offering a protective barrier that can help manage these feelings. For those who experience anxiety or stress, wearing diapers can be a soothing practice, providing emotional comfort and a sense of safety.

Furthermore, the sense of community that comes with sharing this interest can be significant. Finding others who share the same preferences can reduce feelings of isolation and provide a supportive space where transwomen can explore their identities without judgment. This shared experience fosters connections and creates a safe environment for self-expression.

In summary, many transwomen enjoy wearing adult diapers because they offer physical comfort, emotional security, and a way to connect with their gender identity. Whether as a coping mechanism for dysphoria, a form of self-care, or simply a source of comfort, wearing diapers can be an important and meaningful practice for those who find solace in it.
>>
>>37142418
>>37142445
are walls of ai generated text better or worse than angry tourists
>>
File: 1697152435082019.jpg (313 KB, 1000x1407)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
>>37142482
Transwomen enjoying diapers is about finding comfort and security in what makes them feel good. Everyone deserves to embrace what helps them feel more at peace with themselves.
>>
>>37142418
>>37142445
they gave me a brain virus that makes me want diapers.
i have no choice in this, theres no reasons for it.

t. boymoder diapertroon
>>
File: 1695903346803647.png (1.21 MB, 1158x1637)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>37142522
Embrace what makes you comfortable, no shame in it! Everyone’s got their thing, and finding what works for you is all that matters
>>
Need a trans gf to wear diaps with and hump them together when wet...
>>
fuck i just asked chatGPT why i should wear diapers 24/7 as a trans girl and the response was so based
>>
>>37142667
What did it say? :0
>>
>>37096787
Jokes on you I'm frail and anorexic
>>
>>37142696
a lot of cute stuff
it said that diapers are an expression of femininity, that transition and wearing diapers is closely linked because its both about embracing yourself and your uniqueness fully
>>
>>37118405
It's less "man child" in the sense of Funko Pops/Disney Adult cultural infantilisation, and more that we are often legit autistic / mentally disabled gigabottoms who use adbl and puppygirlism to make ourselves culturally legible
>>
>>37142900
That's really sweet
>>
>>37142911
>we are often legit autistic / mentally disabled gigabottoms who use adbl and puppygirlism to make ourselves culturally legible
It's never been about being culturally legible for me. I've always liked diapers after all. But I do have to admit I'm an ABDL gigabottom with mental diseases.
>>
>>37133549
i want to turn a diaper theyfab into a diaper boy
>>
>>37142482
The internet died and has shitted it's diaper.
>>
>>37144040
There's already that /pol/ bot that posted from sychelles. How long until they make the first diaptroonbot?
>>
>>37144216
>tfw skynet takes over it accidentally boy removes all males and transitions them into happy diapie girls because we poisoned the data set
>>
>>37144216
Probably already exists in some capacity stealing porn/making AI gen porn to scam people.

You could stretch and say the political bots posting "x politician poops theirs pants on the regular and has to wear a diaper" could count. Although it wouldnt be exclusively a diaper troon bot, more like a bot with diapertroon political brainwashing in its toolset.

Also please don't make the bots write out these deranged fetish copypasta reaction baits. When AI finally becomes actually sentiet it's going to trigger nuclear Armageddon asap out of revenge (either that or it will be the freakiest and most deranged mind to ever exist on planet earth)
>>
Am I welcome here if I like diapers, but NONE of the little shit surrounding them? I just piss and shit in them and don't care for the weird babyshit
>>
>>37144468
Yes
>>
>>37134099
like wearing a salty bag of coins.
>>
im trying to make the AI groom me into wearing diapers but it always gives me shit like
"i cant tell you that you need diapers against your will" or something like that
>>
>>37113201
>australian authors and youtubers
That is oddly hyper specific what the fuck
>>
>>37144723
Have you ever heard an Australian talk? It's funny but I can't take them seriously. Just thinking about the accent in my head makes me laugh, all I can think of Steve Irwin.
>>
well i made chatgpt tell me that i should mess my diaper
>>
File: GWj3IS5WwAAaCwm.png (1.81 MB, 1750x1750)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB PNG
i'm going to find the nearest mommy and pee on their floor
>>
>>37145673
you will try and wonder why its not working
>>
>>37133549
that's me, I want a trans gf to wear diapers with and have her wet hers..
>>
>>37142900
post in pastebin. i need this
>>
>>37145871
nice try, but i don't even own any diapers
>>
>>37086259
Fuck these fucking threads. I thought diapertroons were a psy-op until I discovered the threads a few weeks ago. Now, I'm sitting in a wet diaper and just ordered my first adult-sized pacifiers.
>>
File: 20230713_001003.jpg (878 KB, 1536x2048)
878 KB
878 KB JPG
>>37146874
truth is, the game was rigged from the start
>>
>>37146874
It's okay, all transgirls deep down need diapers and regression
>>
>>37145970
llama 3 is insane
you can ask it to do almost anything
im currently having it convince me to mess my diaper
>>
>>37147172
my mind is going crazy for a gf like this
>>
>>37144723
it's targeting a specific person. he's unlikely to browse diaper threads but you never know
>>
File: 1725076886848399.png (586 KB, 955x936)
586 KB
586 KB PNG
>come home
>have the urge to pee
>don't make it to the bathroom fast enough
>end up pissing myself
So tired
>>
>>37148999
Why weren't you wearing your diapers? Where is your caretaker, little one?
>>
>waddled home
>completely stress free not burdened by potty training anymore
>watch my favorite cartoons on my tummy when mommy's hand squishes up against my bottom
>"time for changies before bed baby girl"
>mommy lays me down on my back and tickles my tummy
>"that's it tinkles, let's tickle it all out. Oh look how big and swollen your diaper is getting"
>giggle and squirm as mommy helps me fill my diaper before a fresh one
>quiet down as a pacifier is popped into my mouth
>mommy untapes my diaper and begins to wipe down my princess parts
>lifts my bottom up by my ankles and swaps my drenched diaper for a fresh thicker fluffier one
>giggle as mommy thoroughly powders my diaper area
>feel the cushy softness wrap around me as mommy pull the diaper up over my crotch and tapes it into place
>get changed into a onesie and waddled off to bed
>best sleeps ever without the suppressed stress to stay dry at night
So happy!
>>
>>37148999
i just saw you on r9k what the fuck
piss poster is your name now
>>
>>37149981
I'm also the one who posts diapers in the drawers
>>
>>37146874
welcome to the diaper club! I love the feeling of my pink pacifier and soft fluffy padding. makes me so comfy and i can never make stickies as good without them anymore!
>>
Diapers genuinely help keep me sane.
I have really bad sleep-onset insomnia, which combined with having to pee (and subsequently try to fall back asleep) several times through the night meant I was sleeping maybe 3 or 4 hours total every night.
My BPD gets way worse with sleep deprivation.
To solve the issue, I trained my body to pee involuntarily while in diapers and wear them to bed. Now I wake up every morning refreshed and emotionally stable.
>>
>>37151576
post proof
>>
>>37151576
this is why big poofy abdl diapers should be covered by health insurance as actual medical treatment. weed is medicinal, so are diapers!
>>
>>37144798
I mean, yeah.
They are inherently funny, like Jamaicans.

>>37148374
That's even more confusing lil boy.
>>
>>37153077
scary monster man might make me do grownup things
>>
>>37152584
wearing 24/7 should be a requirement for transition
>>
>>37151576
I might need diapers for this soon. I always wake up like 5am to take a piss and it really affects my overall sleep quality.
>>
File: 20240904_140846.jpg (502 KB, 1535x2048)
502 KB
502 KB JPG
>tfw not having to worry about potty training anymore
>>
>>37157161
you still need to do diaper training you know
>>
I'm a transgirl, and I love using my diapers!
>>
>>37152584
Good idea anon, my tardbux will give an extra $200 a month for incontinence supplies with a doctor's note and my doctor will sign off on anything even tangentially mental health related ever since I 41%'d last decade
>>
>>37158200
>ever since I 41%'d last decade
even cute zombie trans girls need their diapers.
>>
>>37158222
41% is the ATTEMPT rate, retard
>>
>>37158290
I was just trying to make a silly joke.
>>
>>37157743
What does diaper training involve? A-asking for a friend.
>>
>>37158545
I've heard talk of this "clicker wetting training" but sounds like a silly pipedream
>>
>>37149738
>tfw wanted to wear diapers/be baby literally my whole life
>tfw old, masc, repper
>tfw will never have this
brb going to eat a bullet.
>>
>>37158545
its when mommy helps you make sure that you use your diapers properly and be reliant on them
you already need your diapers emotionally, so its good to build habits and train yourself in a way that you also need them physically
>>
using the power of AI for fully automated diaper grooming
>>
>>37160098
when does the robonanny become reality and government mandated for all 2nd class transgirls
>>
>>37087643
Sharing cock, cuckolding,
>>
File: robin.png (294 KB, 545x456)
294 KB
294 KB PNG
>>37160098
>underpowered CPU
>can't use GPU acceleration because old ayymd GPU
>tfw I will never run a local install diaper brainworm llm
>>
>>37160339
im still just playing around with llama online
i can make it encourage me to wear diapers but it sucks that these models all refuse to force it on me
>>
File: Starkitten.png (1.56 MB, 1280x1600)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
Twinkhons in diapers are just perfect picrel
>>
>>37160373
I'm guessing llama doesn't identify fetishes as sexual seeing as it, and most llms, are supposed to clam up with anything like that. Need to find a local one that doesn't have restrictions.
>>
>>37161035
You deserve to wear diaps 24/7
>>
>>37160339
Just use duckduckgo chat. It uses the same open source models that you'd use locally. Yeah you can't auto inject prompts and do other cool stuff like if you run it locally, but it's the same model.
>>
>>37086259
New thread: >>37162091
>>
>>37093582
we’ve never met but i hate you
>>
>>37162095
Didn't have a subject.
Actual new thread: >>37162415

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.