[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>be me ftm
>mtf roommate loves mint chocolate ice cream
>Open her ice cream tub and lick all over the top of it
>Close lid and put back in the freezer
>She later eats it and when the ice cream touches her tongue it's kinda like we tongue kissed
Doing little things like this is the only thing I have left to live for.
>>
>>37182608
based ftincel
>>
I steal my mtf roommate's panties and wear them then put them back

T. Ftm repper
>>
>>37182608
have you ever put your pussy juices in her ice cream
>>
>>37182632
dude you should so do that
>>
>greentext opens with 'be me'
you dont fit in lol
>>
File: kyaa indirect kiss.png (128 KB, 565x565)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>37182608
>>
>>37182608
>>37182623
this is an insane level of inceldom i cant believe there are guys that do this that have roommates and are living in the world while im a fucking loser shut in
>>37182632
that is just barely TOO far!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>37182608
you could also just be normal and get an mtf girlfriend and tongue kiss her like i do
>>
>>37183071
Confused by this. Just because I have a roommate doesn't mean I'm not a shut in. You really think a well adjusted person who exists easily in society licks their roommates food?
>>
File: IMG_8712.png (76 KB, 346x450)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
get in the box please, anon
>>
>>37184529
if her current perverted bf cant do it idk if you could anon
>>
>>37182608
why do these stupid ftm incel / mtf roommate larps make me blush
>>
>>37184637
oh wrong thread oops
>>
File: 1725419482476085.jpg (45 KB, 735x594)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>37184452
how does one live without their parents help and have a job to pay rent and live with a roommate and not classify themselves as a well adjusted person im a fuckin loser by comparison
>>37184655
yeah i know right same theyre pretty hot its kinda a shame theyre all not real/theyll never happen to me oh well killing myself
>>
>>37184981
1. Rest assured this is real and it's not even close to the worst thing I've done
2. I live with a roommate because I can barely afford rent. Get a job at mcdonalds they hire anyone
>>
>>37185011
>Rest assured this is real
are you the same guy thats making all the other posts of this nature? like, i saw a greentext of a guy rubbing his pussy on his roommates bed like a cat on reddit a few weeks ago. that you?
you could probably get an mtf girlfriend if you just went for one that didnt have a boyfriend. people say im pretty and id be flattered if a guy was this down bad for me. apparently though i am "too asian looking" for most men.
>Get a job at mcdonalds they hire anyone
maybe its just cause im in sf and rent here is like 2-4k for a decent studio apartment. i had a part time at a resturaunt that i got paid like on average 25$ an hour with tips but they stopped giving me shifts after i came out as trans.
id need way more if i wanted to actually have insurance or own a car or anything like that. not to mention how stressed doing adult stuff makes me, but living without having a career is like a fantasy, it doesnt really seem possible.
>>
>>37182608
are you the poon who rubs his pussy on his roommates toothbrush
>>
>>37184529
i love how trans"men" take these feminine little images, edit them to awkwardly be about transboys, and refuse to acknowledge how twee and effeminate they are
>>
File: 1720872538715017.png (17 KB, 87x87)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
acting performatively gross doesn't make you masculine, it does the opposite
>>
>>37185197
>>37185172
Le samefag is mad
>>
>>37185011
spill the t thats super hot and i need to coom
t. mtf
>>
>>37182608
i see so many of these posts and i can't tell if i should just never room with an ftm or if it's all just one reaaaaally horny guy with an mtf roomie
>>
>>37182941
>greentext opens with 'be me'
nta but I generally start with that and I've been on this godforsaken website since ~2010
>>
>>37182608
ranfren poster...
>>
File: ezgif-4-596a3eb899.jpg (11 KB, 234x310)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>37185312
>>37185322
all the st4t relationships ive seen personally always at some point devolve into the ftm not wanting to top/be the dom and the mtf getting coerced against her will into using her dick/being the guy of the relationship/top if she wants sex at all (all things ive seen personally)
theres this one particularily harrowing experience i was there for where id kill myself if i was the mtf in that scenario but i wont get into that one

HOWEVER I CARRY ON MY HOPE MY HOPE I BEG I BEG FOR AN FTM WHO WILL BE THE MAN OF THE RELATIONSHIP PLEASE THEY CANT ALL BE BOTTOMS AND SUBS PLEASEEEEEEEEEE
I DONT CARE IF ITS REDUCTIVE OR GENDER BORING PLEASE JUST LET ME BE THE TRAD GF OH MY GODDDD
st4t is so romantic in concept because he could treat me like a trad gf and he could be my trad bf but it kinda seems like in practice if an ftm guy wants a girlfriend he just dates a cis girl and if he wants like a mommy dommy THEN he dates a mtf but god i beg i BEG to be treated like the girl i am
>>37185395
i also use be me sometimes
>>
>>37185550
Here's the thing: when an afab and amab date it very, very quickly becomes apparent that if you want sex to be convenient you should just do it the traditional way.

GIRL PENIS BELONGS IN BOY PUSSY
>>
>>37185560
NO PLEASE NO NO NO NON ONO NOOOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>37185579
You will love it, trust me
>>
>>37185560
this is why im convinced ftm dysphoria is a fundementally different thing than mtf dysphoria. its never the dolls saying this stuff
>>
>>37185590
i dont wannaaaaaa i just wanna be the girl doing anything else would make me dysphoric why arent we allowed to be girls if we're girls why
>>37185592
st4t seems so nice because both people could give each other euphoria at the same time by just being a normal heterosexual relationship but at this point im somewhat convinced that any guy cis or trans will never treat me like a girl i should rope honestly
>>
>>37185708
You're unable to open yourself up to the full potentials of life because you're a non passer who is too afraid to stray away from what you think womanhood is.

How's it feel to know there's thousands of cute passers who are happier and freer than you can even conceptualize
>>
>>37187278
people say i pass....i just dont wanna do that...
>>
>>37187282
Sure hon
>>
>>37185592
FtMs either disassociate so hard they only care about the pleasure their meatsuit gives or they're fine with anal and just want anal with no PIV at all
>>
>>37187278
malebrained
>>37187339
>disassociate so hard they only care about the pleasure their meatsuit gives
so they become men? good for them
maybe the only hope for straight trannies is to date a sensitive ftfemboy top
>>
>>37187360
sensitive ftfemboy tops are service tops and you need to tell them exactly what you want or they wont know what to do

there is zero spontaneity in them, they will not feel comfortable doing anything with you without explicit consent
they will however do literally anything legal you ask them to and never ask for anything in return
>>
>>37185560
Kinda agreed but also kinda disagreed because there's plenty of ways to do non-penetrative sex, as evidenced by cis lesbian couples, and if topping is not something one is interested in doing, they shouldn't do it out of "convenience" because there is nothing convenient about sex that triggers dysphoria and is not enjoyable. Personally I like PIV though, but only with cis women 'cause I'm something of a gynephile.
>>
>>37187386
hmm see in theory that's perfect cause i can just order him to dom top me as like ongoing girlremoving him
but i have issues in bed with people who need me to ask for things in that my singular focus in sex is to be like a pleasure outlet for the other person, combined with whatever background level of me wanting anything being to be wordlessly shut up and brutalized (on prearranged terms with a safeword) which if i tried to ask for in the moment would probably come out very awkward and stuttery
i got some kind of bottom-autism
>>
>>37185560
extremely extremely extremely disgustingly moidbrained. you shouldnt have sex if its just to experience some pathetic asinine fleshsuit pleasure neuron activation at a 10% increased efficiency at the massive emotional damage to the person youre supposed to be the partner to. total scrote death istg theyre all extremely immature with no grasp on emotion
>>
>>37187511
It's extremely bitterhon brained that you are unable to understand there are trans women who have different feelings than you and that many of them pass well enough they are no longer worried about "being the girl" because they just are girls
>>
>>37187642
your digestive tract should be forcefully reversed
>>
>>37187695
Stay mad bitterhon.
>>
>>37187642
moids aren't people
>>
>>37187904
Damn my trvth nvke really hit a nerve. Cope and seethe hons while I make love to your more attractive trans sisters
>>
>>37187837
>>37187642
why is everyone who doesn't like you automatically a bitter mtf?
>>
>>37185312
based coomer
>>
>>37187471
I diagnose you with womanbrain
>>
So I guess this is the ST4T thread for today. Alright.

I'm in love with an FtM friend of mine and as an MtF, I don't know what to do. I think he knows, as he's told me he says he can't "feel" love, and worries he might be Aromantic. He and I talk every single day, often for hours on end. We've met in person 3 times, had sex twice, and he's always been incredibly gentle with me, and takes care of me. So why doesn't he love me? He has said that T effected his emotions to where he feels scared to open up about them. I don't know what to do, but I love him, and I want to one day be his wife.
>>
>>37189307
You will always be a self mutilating incel
>>
>>37187293
i've seen her, she passes very well and is cute. don't be cruel.
>>
>>37182608
didn't happen. are all of these larps posted by the same guy?
>>
>>37189485
I doubt it, friends are a lot more likely to lie about that.
>>37189307
he said he doesnt love you and is probably aaromantic. have some self respect and move on. he's not going to suddenly realize he can feel love out of nowhere, youre just wasting your time because you have no self respect. people with self respect get rejected and then just move on, that's it
>>
>>37189543
But that's the thing. He's been married before. And has said he still somewhat loves his ex-wife. He identified as a lesbian but started figuring things out around 2021. He's not aromantic. I think he's just scared to open himself up again.
>>
>>37189611
Why are you a rapehon? He clearly made up the aro thing as a conclusive excuse to get you to back off poor guy
I genuinely hate men like you. So creepy
>>
Ftm spit belongs in mtf mouths
mtf penis belongs in ftm pussy
>>
is it weird to want an ftm roommate as mtf? i feel like its a cute dynamic and i would be too shy to try initiating any kind of flirting anyway. i feel like id be a rapehon
>>
Bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.