[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0401.jpg (625 KB, 1242x1605)
625 KB
625 KB JPG
nasa is gay
>>
>>37286246
>left pic
make nasa attractive to scores of talented young people who are now more likely to apply
>right pic
literal space billionaires are a thing now, only further exacerbating the rift in wealth inequality and (pun) alienating talented anti-capitalist people from the space industry
>>
>>37286246
I don’t expect chuds to understand this but the comparison makes no sense, nasa is a govt organisation that conducts actual research in the field of astronomy, cosmology etc while spacex just makes rockets and satellites for clients like nasa
>>
>>37286464
>muh billionaires
Pic on the right has been funded almost entirely by NASA. SpaceX literally could not exist without the government funding for their rocket development and operations.
>>
>>37286464
Elon Musk is more inspiring than anyone at NASA. They can take the SLS and dilate with it.
>>
>>37286464
>talented anti-capitalist people
no such thing LOL most commies are talentless leeches
>>
File: FoX-znkX0AMiR0A.jpg (107 KB, 1125x825)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>
>>37286464
>make nasa attractive to scores of talented young people who are now more likely to apply
the asian and white males who do all the actual work see corporate LGBT or DEI stuff and associate it with another initiative to replace them
>>
>>37286871
>leeches
projection. the soviets had a great space program.
>>
>>37286802
How? He literally does nothing he throws money at people to do things and takes credit. You can say SpaceX is more inspiring than NASA, but that's not Elon.
>>
>>37286246
lol the private sector is always so much worse and more expensive than the public sector. NASA's taking pictures of other galaxies and meanwhile SpaceX has created another tourist service for richoids to potentially die horribly in like OceanGate
>>
>>37287390
Rich people > poor """people""".
Ride to space > gay pictures of some gas cloud
>>
>>37286246
I hate that flag so much.
>>
>>37287299
The soviet union was brutal and often retarded but was run by competent white or huwhite commies
>>
me asf
>>
>>37286246
>end wokeness
isn't this guy from israel?
>>
>>37287523
hey how much do you got in your bank account
>>
>>37287724
None, I've been a NEET for 12 years and I will NEVER wagie. Fuck waging and fuck simping over poor people.
>>
>>37286246
>pride flag at NASA
based

>it's the brown and black skid marks flag
cuh-ringe
>>
>>37287304
nta but musk has done a lot more for space stuff than nasa has at least in the past decade
i dont like him and im not saying much progress has even been made, but NASA is a fucking joke and everybody knows it
>>
>>37286749
There's this weird libertarian-fascist alliance going on right now. I think half the libertarians are actually small-government types (and I think they are trying to escape the coalition as a result) while the other half just hates the CURRENT government, not all governments on principle.

And the reason they hate the government is the government demands we treat everyone equally, or at least attempt to. And that mandate prevents them from enforcing their cultural agenda on everyone else.

Hence this ideaology that if we just put Elon Musk in charge of everything we'll get the BASED ETHNOSTATE they want.
>>37287270
You realize that nobody ever gets fired so that a diversity hire can get in right?
>>
>>37288009
>nta but musk has done a lot more for space stuff than nasa has at least in the past decade
It seems like its mostly just making bad rockets that explode and letting rich pederasts fuck around in zero-G for a little bit
>>
>>37286464
lol you are hopeless
>>
>>37286246
What's the second image?
>>
>>37287270
>whites and asians are never gay

lol
>>
>>37287879
okay so basically t. poorfag
>>
>>37287535
same bestie <3
let's burn the amerikkkan flag
>>
>>37289740
>t. poorfag simp

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.