[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GXW1kcmWAAA77V4.jpg (224 KB, 1071x1489)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>be me before hrt
>eh i like men but i like women too
>after hrt
>no longer interested in women only men

i am so incredibly horny for men its insane to me how this can happen in 6 months, its not just that i want to have sex with them or bottom for them i want to marry and cuddle and love them. ive never got such a butterfly in my stomach feeling when seeing cute boys but now i do and i love them so much, all types of men. i just wanna cuddle with a boy for hours and then fall asleep in his arms and lap. im pretty short so i can be a little spoon for a big man :3
>>
estrogen changes your brain as much as it changes your body
>>
>>37287392
yea its made me alot more timid, now i dont even get angry instead when im upset i get sad and lay in my bed
>>
>>37287430
It made me into a chatterbox I enjoy just talking to people now
>>
>>37287457
made u into a yapper thats so cute
>>
:(
i dont wanna be straight guys are gross, not a fan of traditional masculinity, and they remind me of everything I'm trying not to be. Praying I don't suddenly switch.
No offense to any guys.
>>
>>37287383
its a biological thing to help us to try and have a baby
>>
>>37288420
You’ll switch happened to me. I hated it at first but tbhon I love it
>>
>>37288420
a year from now you'll have a huge hulking strong man wrap his arms around you're skinny body and you'll literally melt
>>
>>37288420
Whatever happens happens. By then you'll be attracted to it.
>>
I think it's because of self-perception (of gender) and a need for relationship dynamics/roles being strongly gendered and opposing (hetero).

side note, I also think this is actually what's going on with 'agp' arousal and not actually what blanchard was going on about. I think agp is more like being able to be sexual is unlocked through self-perception as correct gender, => unrealized innate sexuality becomes realized = euphoria boner.
>>
>>37287383
It’s so over as a cis f chaser isn’t it. I will always be inadequate, I will never be strong, tall with a penis to dom my trans gf with. You all want cock in the end, don’t you. Fuck fuck fuck why couldn’t I have been born a male
>>
>>37289058
You're not competing with men but other trans girls
>>
>>37289058
don't sound very cis f there
fwiw you basically never see mtfs in an ltr with men, its always cisf or another mtf
>>
>>37288420
Sexuality change on e is horrible, i literally went from liking femboys and women exclusively to like only masc men. It sucks cause men are scum of the earth and I’d rather be a cringy trans bias than be in anyway attracted to masc guys.
Hope you avoid the same fate anon, it’s truly hell ;~;
>>
>>37289110
I think it's really funny how no one says it's nice to like cis men people always say they're the worst
>>
>>37288420
>not a fan of traditional masculinity, and they remind me of everything I'm trying not to be
yah this is exactly how I think, but I'm still feeling the shift
they should invent a man that's pure and not like that
>>
>>37289110
Not all masc men are scumbags
>>
>>37289110
But as trans you have no problem attracting masc guys, just don't get attached
>>
>>37289155
If cis men stopped being terrible they wouldn’t get so much criticism
>>37289255
Just 99.999%
>>37289292
Don’t think there’ll be any attachment, current strategy of just never doing stuff with guys irl has worked wonders
>>
>>37287383
sexual orientation is actually changeable, despite homosexuals' insistence that it isn't.
real conversion therapy is putting gays/mtfs on testosterone and lesbians/pooners on estrogen.
>>
>>37287383
>take female hormones
>get female sexuality
I have exclusively had sex with card carrying transbians for years. And no I am not a twink/femboy, I am a big, hairy middle aged man. Transbians are easier than straight women frankly.
>>
>>37290045
At that point you might as well let people pick which hormones they want in their bodies for themselves
>>
>seduced by randoms assholes
>all cis men are shit !

You know the proverb : bird of feather flock together. If you only attract assholes maybe it's time to question yourself.

Not all men are shitty, there are plenty of serious guys trying their best to be the best husband, fighting for building and feeding their families. They're just not attracted to you, and you're not attracted to them. Probably because you guys are full of shit and a not very good fit for a healthy life.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.