[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 53mkz.gif (1.54 MB, 640x480)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB GIF
I did research on my coworkers and I have strong reason to believe that a 66-year-old "man" working with me is a FTM and everyone is just playing along with it and keeping me in the dark because they sense my power level somehow.
You would never know it from just looking at her, but the evidence I found on Facebook is damning.
This woman talked about her children and grandchildren and led everyone to believe she was a father. I'm just forced to validate a troon every day, I guess. I'm so fucking uncomfortable with this shit. Skin crawling.

How can you people believe this is okay? That this is just fine? I feel mentally violated. There are no words for how violating this is.
>>
>>37288069
haha get pooned idiot
>>
>>37288069
were you planning to fuck this 66yo "man"?
if not i dont really see why it matters lol
>>
>>37288092
it's about the principle of it.
>>
>>37288069
larp
there are close to zero "66 year old ftms", they detroon way before that.
it's way more likely it is just a faggy dude who had a family because that wasn't uncommon during his generation.
>>
>>37288069
Fagtard
>>
>>37288069
>I feel mentally violated. There are no words for how violating this is.
this is your problem, moron. hes done nothing to you except live his life
YOU are the problem, and you created it for yourself
btw, stalking this person online is creepy af, go seek therapy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.