[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1697389267020625.jpg (338 KB, 794x600)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
Cis men are amazing. They are strong and protective and smell nice and I love them!
>>
>>37290224
M E T A - A T T R A C T I O N
E
T
A
-
A
T
T
R
A
C
T
I
O
N
>>
Agreed
t. Bi cis male
>>
>>37290248
Meta-attracted AGP MEF
>>
>>37290224
Head down to /r9k/ for a minute or two and all that love will magically go away.
>>
>>37290260
That doesn’t invalidate anything said
>>
>>37290224
I wish you were right but unfortunately men are biologically and socially conditioned to be unsympathetic and aggressive assholes.
You need to stop being horny and wake up to reality
>>
>>37290239
?
>>
>>37290224
DESU a lot (most?) of them kind of suck, but my master is great. He's really protective and he's sweet and smart. He always pays for me when we go out and he's super easy to talk to. He's also amazing with a whip and takes care of himself really well. Also doesn't care that I'm a tranner.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.