[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (91 KB, 1280x720)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
I just speedran Worm Girl's videos on Fear and Hunger, as well as some of the more recent ones, and I feel a gentle transvestigation is in order. Basically, am I right that she's a troon, or have I been spending too much time on this board and just think that everyone is trans?
Points in favor:
Mentions gender/shows the transgender flag in a video;
Voice gets higher, rather than deeper, over videos;
Voice has clocky elements (mid pitch, flat intonation);
Is a girl talking (but not being seen talking) about video games;
Points opposed:
Does not appear to have a big LGBT or chaser following;
Does not make being LGBT a part of her personality;
Possibly not everyone is as autistic about this as I am;
>>
The fuck are you on about OP? This is so painfully autistic and even if she was trans, why the fuck would it matter? If you enjoy her content you enjoy her content
>>
>>37290771
OK worm girl, sorry I questioned you
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (77 KB, 1280x720)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>
>>37290757
The art is great but the writing in F&H is so abysmally dogshit. I mean the story is alright and the world building is okay, but the language and writing itself are so bad and dry that it hurts to read the text prompts. I really hope that finnish fucker finds himself a writer.
>>
>>37291340
they literally live in a nightmare world why wouldn't they use dry language? it is part of the world building

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.