[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000035571.jpg (86 KB, 1067x916)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
Do women always prefer cuddly making out/cuddling/touching to actual sex?

I'm ftm and I've only been with men before but now I'm with a trans girl. she told me instead of actual sex where the focus is on having an orgasm that she'd rather just have nakey touchy kissy cuddly whatever. I've heard this sentiment from other trans women I've been friends with but is that always the case? Are all women like that or is this just one of those things that seems to be more common in trans women for whatever reason?
>>
bump
>>
>>37291911
true for me but i dont think its normal
>>
>>37291911
I'm trans and I want that more than sex. Probably a combination of low libido and being touch starved/desperate for some tender love and affection
>>
>>37292163
that makes sense. sounds exactly like her
>>
>>37291911
im mtf
it's more an estrogen thing
if someone has testosterone then I make them cum but if we're both on estrogen we just caress/make out until we were bored
>>
>>37292191
ok that makes even more sense. she definitely wants to make me cum but also wants the second thing as well
>>
>>37292191
wait is this estrogen at all (including cis f) or estrogen hrt specific
>>
Cuddles, kisses & passionate foreplay are the main event imo
The actual sex is like the finishing act wrapping it all together
>>
>>37292633
that's also an interesting take on it. reminds me of the men are like microwaves women are like ovens analogy. never made sense to me but that really puts it into perspective.
>>
>>37291911
i would usually give you shit for being a pooner, but ill be nice to you
were feminized men, our sexuality has shifted so were like women when it comes to sex. its less pumping away like a monkey, and more caressing and cuddling. also take into account that half the gals cocks dont work like before
>>
>>37292685
I'm fully fine with however her anatomy works or what works or feels good for her. I really love her and don't care what happens or what I need to do, I want her to enjoy it as much as possible. I'm aware it's not going to work the same and she's not going to be interested in things like that, I'm perfectly fine with all the cuddling/making out/caressing, but it's the not caring about whether or not she has an orgasm that confuses me. I've always seen women complaining about their male partners being unable to get them off or not being satisfied in the bedroom so I guess that sets off my fear of being inadequate but is that different for trans women or is there something I'm not being told about female sexuality??
>>
>>37291911
I mean I can really only speak for myself but it's also that sex itself as a tranny just isn't very enjoyable.... I can't cum from my dick and butt stuff is kinda gross and annoying to set up so I'd much rather show affection and be intimate in other ways
>>
>>37292710
that makes sense. I know she still can get off, it just takes a while, and she's expressed frustration about that before. it's the wanting intimacy but not caring whether or not she gets off
>>
>>37291911
>she told me instead of actual sex where the focus is on having an orgasm that she'd rather just have nakey touchy kissy cuddly whatever.
mostly its because i get nothing out of having my dick touched/sucked. at best i do my best to enjoy whatever i can from it but worst it makes me feel horrible. sexy cuddling is basically the best payoff where i can kinda ignore my dick and instead focus on how nice it is to be with my partner. and until srs thats as good as it gets.
>>37292191
this too. estrogen destroys the male sex drive, thank god.
>>
>>37292734
so probably more a trans woman thing because dysphoria and change in the way your bodies function?
>>
>>37292759
I'm pretty sure if I had a cis woman's body I'd want my partner to make me cum yea
>>
>>37292708
gauging our sexuality against cis women is wrong in the first place because we have different sex organs, and we also have prostates
afabs bitch about men being bad in bed because male sexuality is phallocentric vs cis and trans women where sexual pleasure comes from more than just the crotch, hence why cuddling and foreplay are so much more important where as men are more about pumping away and less interested in foreplay
make sense?
>>
>>37292775
ok so it was a mistake lumping cis and trans women together as practically the same in the way I think about it because there are differences.
and cishet women complaining about their sex lives is because their partners don't really care to do all the stuff that works for women and only really care about getting themselves off and expect that to work for her too.
and I don't need to worry too much about being inadequate in the bedroom as long as I'm going really heavy on the cuddly intimate foreplay stuff?
>>
>>37291911
idk what all women are like but its the case for me at least. i have bottom dysphoria and have grown to dislike being pleasured physically, even with penetration the appeal is that person i'm with is enjoying themself. i like giving and receiving lots of non-sexual physical affection though, and i know for most people they aren't so easily separated, so i try to give them what they need as best as i can and then relieve the pent up stress from it through aftercare with each other.
>>
>>37292341
cis f probably don’t have genital dysphoria so it’s probably less common to avoid actually having sex with their partner but yeah an orgasm isn’t always “the goal”
>>
>>37292859
that makes a lot of sense for your situation how you described it
>>
>>37292875
yeah it seems like any knowledge i have on female sexuality is based on what I've seen from cis women and little bits of trans women that I hear about. so it's completely reasonable that it'd be different and I'm completely off base with how I was thinking about it before
>>
>>37292834
you got it, congrats anon! :]
>>
>>37291911
You are dating an AGP. She finds you unattractive because you are not feminine enough. So she doesn’t let you fuck her. I dated two hsts queens and fucked them both in most hardcore ways, they would want harder
>>
I have a low libido personally, but if you want me nasty just get me drunk. Did you know the honeymoon originally referred to newly wedded couples being given enough mead to kill a horse? It's a beautiful thing. You're the man in the relationship so be a little forceful. It's okay.
>>
>>37293847
you're retarded. i'm the same way and even less attracted to women
>>
>>37291911
I'm a horny mf so... maybe? I want the sex a lot and hard. But also cuddling is goals. Preferably one then the other then the other again. Pretty sure being cuddly is very much an estrogen thing cuz it's new to me. And the horniness probably is due to me not getting any in 2+ years in spite of practically begging for it. ;~;

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.