[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1698686002879953.gif (1.3 MB, 480x540)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB GIF
>be me, cis male
>have male friend
>pretty normal guy, a bit weird/nerdy but i like weird/nerdy
>has ADHD, mentions it constantly (like everyone else with ADHD) and wears glasses
>can be a bit obnoxious because of that, but overall a well-rounded and intelligent guy
>few years go by
>starts 3D printing
>few months go by
>starts going to therapy
>starts talking about getting an autism diagnosis on top of ADHD
>starts talking about his feelings and how much he feels he needs to change as a person, come out of his shell as he put it
>constantly talks about a female friend he really connected with, felt like he related to her more than anyone he ever knew
>for some reason he also brings up small penis humiliation kink a lot? like not excessively but to the point it's obviously something he thinks about
>few days ago he randomly mentions liking sewerslvt
i've never actually seen it happen in real time like this, it's crazy. when can i expect him to have "the talk" with me and the boys?
>>
>>37292200
Just wait till the she starts taking hormones or the hormones making changes
>>
>>37292200
You missed the groomtrain, she's someone else's babytrans now
>>
>>37292200
if hes smart he wont come out but if hes talking to you about his SPH kink hes probably going to embarass himself
>>
>>37292415
and also performatively listening to sewerslvt because its a tranny thing god
>>
File: 1715184148337647.jpg (77 KB, 1169x692)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>37292200
>i probably could have been a passoid by now if i hadn't broke free of the timeline to try and fix myself by tyler durden maxxing and trying to make myself hyper masc for years
>>
>>37292678
What were u doing while mascxxing?
>>
File: 1725928681843493.jpg (160 KB, 958x1142)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>37292415
How the fuck is not coming out smart? Not everyone is doomed to be an ogrehon
>>
>>37292769
Most are tho
>>
>>37292200
as soon as you make it clear that if there's something he needs to get off his chest you'd never judge him for it no matter what it is

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.