[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: baiGnxDHjl.png (394 KB, 583x623)
394 KB
394 KB PNG
Why haven't you gotten a BBL yet, anon?
>>
File: Hood.webm (2.72 MB, 720x1280)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB WEBM
I have
>>
>>37292545
Too expensive and I heard too dangerous. Also apparently it's not permanent.
>>
>>37292545
too much upkeep,even moreso than going to the gym
>>
File: 1723708437946603.png (144 KB, 539x412)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>
>>37292545
im british and poor so my realistic surgery goals are getting a single ffs procedure by 25 and srs around 45 lol
>>
>>37292545
I never will because I prefer natural beauty over what ever that is, and I already have a nice ass
>>
Need a bbl tranner and I need her now
>>
>>37292545
i bet she looks so fucking weird in real life
>>
>>37292761
Already looks fucking weird in the pic. I don't get the appeal.
>>
>>37292545
Why do people never do BBL + thighs? Just BBL looks so weird and unnatural
>>
>>37292545
because i dont want a ass that looks like a full diaper. the worst trend ever is this slavish devotion to huge, proportionally ugly huge asses. blame j.lo and the Kardashians for starting this trend
>>
>>37292545
why would anyone want to look like this?

I'm not trolling, can someone please explain the appeal of this over just like normal squats that DONT make your ass look like a diaper?
>>
>>37292747
>I prefer natural beauty over what ever that is
1000x this. shit is gross
>>
>>37292860
squats = work
bbl = here's the money, gimme the sleepy gas, wake up with a dump truck in a few hours
>>
Ngl I think wacky surgeries like this can look hot, but I can't imagine the personality of the type of person who would get such a surgery would be one I'd like to deal with for very long.
>>
>>37292881
okay yes but why would you do the surgery if it doesn't even give you a nice ass it quite literally looks like an actual diaper
>>
>>37292545
remember when sean was a trip here
>>
>>37292893
doctors doing the car salesman schpiel to insecure and/or looks obsessed (mental) 'patients' (see: customers), anglefrauding instagram thots making people jealous with their edited and perfectly angled pics of their inflated asses, desperation, a greedy maximalist mindset that wants the biggest and best and mostest of everything to be the hottest fucking bitch cunt pussy in town
>>
>>37292817
Only good take here
>>
i want to have the naturally looking huge ass
>>
>>37292545
I've been trying for years. Latest attempt: I got COVID from work before my flight, so my plans had to be rescheduled. On top of that, other people in my family caught it, including my grandpa, who apparently already had pneumonia by that time. He ended up with septicemia and then died. On top of that, the surgeon I was going to just keeps raising the price on me. I'm looking for a new surgeon now, forget her.
>>
>>37293229
god is telling you not to do it

it looks so gross, spare yourself

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.