[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: caught.jpg (343 KB, 1960x1508)
343 KB
343 KB JPG
I do believe I have dysphoria, however I do not believe that it's sufficient to transition. The majority of my woes relate to social dysphoria and my only physical discomfort surrounds my hips and shoulders. Ultimately, I think the social implications would be more negatively impactful than whatever positive effects I would experience from transitioning.
>>
>>37293402
You think that for a few years, then you start taking E. Many such cases
>>
>>37293402
enjoy holding it in until you're 50 and the choice is transition or die
>>
>>37293443
>>37293447
Do you believe that 100% of people who experience dysphoria must transition to be happy, regardless of the severity of their symptoms?
>>
>>37293447
Yes I think I will enjoy it, thank you very much.
>>
>>37293402
John 50, found dead in his apartment after an apparent case of autoerotic asphyxiation.

John was found hanging from a ceiling fan, wearing a pair of pink lace panties and donning a wig paired with a full face of smudged makeup barely hiding a stubble

vs.

you grow a pair, to lose your pair and probably be happy idk or kill yourself due to social pressure
>>
>>37293453
No but they often do lmao
>>
>>37293453
i mean how many times do we all need to say "the dysphoria just gets worse" before you internalize that this may very well be the norm?

could someone hypothetically just have very mild dysphoria their entire life? sure. will they? it's very unlikely.
>>
Telling people to troon is so groomery.
Bragging about how fucking sick life is as a chick is better.
Want cuddles? Become a chick.
Want to be the object of desire? Become a chick.
Wanna actually be comfy inside your own skin? Become a chick.
>>
>>37293457
>or kill yourself due to social pressure
Yeah.
>>37293461
>>37293473
I do genuinely believe that I have a very mild case. It didn't get any better or worse from the ages of 13 to 20, and has always kind of just been a dull background sensation. If anything it's more of a minor annoyance.
>>
>>37293484
Start listening to it. It might get stronger, or it'll go away, other anon is right its probably gonna get worse
>>
>>37293499
I've tried listening to it, when I was sixteen I even caved and started HRT for a couple weeks. Also, wouldn't 13-20 be the period where I'd see the most dramatic increase in dysphoria? I do think that it'll probably be fine.
>>
>>37293402
just take estrogen and wear sports bras
>>
>>37293402
as a trans person my big hot take on this is that this is fine actually. transitioning is really hard. if you really think it isn't worth it for you then i respect that. as long as you're sure.

if you're having any doubts though, please at least talk to someone about it. take it seriously, okay?
>>
>>37293626
I'll think about, thank you for the support!
>>37293607
No.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.