[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: iransex.png (157 KB, 2604x634)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
Is Iran and other sexually repressed third world countries unironically good sex tourism destinations for gay people? The gays there see us Westerners as angels whom they can confide everything in, and they are so horny they are willing to do anything for you.
>>
mfw i will never be rawdogged by a hairy persian daddy while hitchhiking
>>
>>37293568
>go to Iran to find some poor homos in your latest genius plot to get some boypussy
>hairy Iranian queer confides in you his deepest darkest secrets and cries with his head in your lap
>you stroke his hair and tell him it’s gonna be ok habibibibi while guiding his weeping face to your gock
>he wipes his tears away while you unzip
>you don’t have much time, this dumb bimbo’s not going to be emotionally vulnerable forever and you passed a suspiciously whorish goat on the way here, you need to make sure you get him bobbing on it now
>you whip it out an inch from his tear-streaked cheeks
>”no teeth habibi, or I’ll make the next part so rough you’ll think Gaddafi got it like a princess, ok?”
>he nods weakly and reaches out
>tearfully puts a set of handcuffs around your wrist
>marches you outside pants down around your ankles so you have to hop like a bunny into the police van waiting just outside
>they march your faggot ass straight to jail where you get all the muzzie cock you could ever want until inevitably some repper fundie shanks you after he’s finished raping your oozing prolapsed prisonpussy
>>
Third worlders are all retarded monkeys with pride issues. An iranian faggot would rather get tortured to death in Iranian prison than talk to a fellow homosexual who was born in a more accepting country.
>>
>>37293985
my dream

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.