[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

to minimize gender based alianation, the gender divide should have more women then men. if it were 65/35 women, social cohesion would improve, women would have more peers and men would have multiple gfs and no more incels
>>
Imagine a society with that many women... Nahhh were good with having incels, still good Cannon fodder when we have to increase military expenses. Not.my.problem.don't.care. Kys if you don't like it but don't try to piss in my soup just because you miserable. ....
>>
>>37294258
There would still be incels. Some men just aren’t worth touching with a 20 foot stick, pretty sure even I’d just lesbian cope if the only other option was some loser incel
>>
>>37294295
Same. I'd rather be in a sexless relationship with other women than with a man I don't vibe with, and I think we're seeing that playing out with straight cis women too.
>>
>>37294258
Women are a tremendous strain on society. They're consumer insects with unthinking mob mentality who somehow all hate each other. Breeding vats would be more peaceful.
>>37294295
The incel class is only real right now because of the intersection of dating apps enabling hypergamy and women being liberated enough to constantly bully each other about who they're dating. It won't exist in five years if female social power continues to decline.
>>
>>37294337
>The incel class is only real right now because
Your country is not at war
>>
>>37294384
Five eyes nations have been in 5th gen war since 2014.
>>
>>37294409
Ohh really? So what was your last big battle?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.