[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Untitled.png (3.37 MB, 752x5750)
3.37 MB
3.37 MB PNG
Friendly reminder that even with HRT and surgery, the likelihood of being able to pass is low unless you pick up female mannerisms and self-styling.
>>
>>37294385
Passing takes effort?!?!!!??
>>
>>37294385
1 and 3 pass, the rest are hons
>>
Effort is a meme. Beauty comes from the womb and nowhere else.
>mannerisms
This should come naturally.
>self-styling
Shouldn't matter, and won't help much anyway. Where's that pic of the Chad wearing shitty gym wear...
>>
would totally suck off the first one, holy moly she's cute!
>>
>>37294385
It never doesn't break my heart to hear people say they hated their pre-transition selves. Its not necessary to hate yourself to become someone new.
>>
>>37294461
You’re gay
>>
>>37294385
while it’s true to some degree no amount of thinking passoid thoughts is going to make joe rogan not a hon.
>>
>>37294468
Trans people don't see themselves as becoming someone new, but becoming something they already were. It's like how Muslims call people reverts instead of converts.
>>
>>37294487
thats fine I will gladly call myself gay if it lets me put girldick in my mouth
>>
>>37294468
I didn't hate myself I hated my body and eventually what I had become ( very withdraw, scared and frustrated )

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.