[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5207.jpg (55 KB, 485x489)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
We all know death comes for us all and, what’s that? The Grim Reaper is here to collect your soul? They say your life flashes before your eyes when this happens, but this G.R is asking you instead. You get to decide what plays in your mind as you move on. So, /lgbt/ what is the last thing you’ll see before you die?
>>
I've seen enough shit just get it done you little cunt
>>
>>37294517
>So, /lgbt/ what is the last thing you’ll see before you die?
I want to see an alien soap opera with subtitles.
>>
>>37294517
>The Grim Repper
hah see what I did guys? get it? the joke? duhhhh
>>
>>37294517
>what is the last thing you’ll see before you die?
What matters is what happens after death. If there's nothing then everything that happened before doesn't matter.
The only way this could possibly matter is if it influences your next life or something.
>>
>>37294517
>So, /lgbt/ what is the last thing you’ll see before you die?
what my life would have been if I hadn't had mental illnesses
>>
>>37294589
No one’s going to judge you for what you’d want to see. Not God, or the Universe, Man, nor Source. Just think about the last thing you want in your eyes. This matters because it’s happening now, not because of what might happen later.
>>
>>37294517
my two limerent obsessions handing me an itemized list of explanations and apologies like some kind of Closure Docket then making out and roping me into a threesome
>>
>>37294517
the entirety of mans history
>>
>>37294517
i’d want to see everyone that’s ever touched me and everyone i’ve ever touched smiling and happy, rejoicing that we got to meet one another and live
>>
>>37294517
my gf if i have one by then
>>
>>37294517
the future of humanity i won’t be around for

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.