[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1726488286123857.png (18 KB, 150x152)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
pooners still share and communicate using typical female language, acronyms and media
trannies still share and communicate using typical male language, acronyms and media

I don't see tranners as males nor females just something special
but I will always see pooners as women
>>
>>37294611
what you are describing is third gendering and misogyny
>>
File: 1712202817691827.jpg (138 KB, 998x870)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>37294637
ok?
>>
>>37294644
nigger you're the one who posted a blog be lucky I gave you a real response at all
>>
>>37294611
You're right anon but the idea of malebrained and fembrained acronyms is still amusing
>>
>>37294611
That's true, they also use social shaming tactics all the time. They don't pass so they still get female social privilege irl.
They try to do the same online while pretending to be a man then get really frustrated when people don't magically agree with them.
>>
>>37294611
>pooners still share and communicate using typical female language, acronyms and media
"if one pooner is bad that means all them are"

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.