[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: rapehon.jpg (144 KB, 828x861)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
Why are transbians such rapists?
>>
>>37294959
Terminal malebrain. It's pretty disturbing how many men aren't aware that coercion is rape.
>>
> tricks a straight man into sleeping with you
> is amab
> surely it’s the transbians being rapey
>>
>>37294959
All gynephiles (men, lesbians, transbians) are violent.
>>
>>37295014
almost like women are made to be raped and enjoy it
>>
>>37295014
>women are so attractive that everyone into them regardless or sex or orientation turn into abusive rape monsters
And they wonder why women make themselves fat or dress targetcore, demand segregated spaces, etc.
>>
>>37294959
So wait, being polite and gentle and openly communicative is "rape" now?

I swear to gods that word used to mean something.
>>
>>37295040
It's the same mentality, only using two braincells to do it instead of acting like a recent migrant to Europe.
>>
>>37295049
>gently prod a terf
>find a racist
Every time.
>>
>>37295036
and then women will complain that they still get raped when they are fat and ugly lol
>>
>>37295040
>Woman doesn't want to sleep with you
>Repeatedly ask her why
>Guilt trip her by saying how much TERFs scare you
>Make her feel like she has to sleep with you or else she's transphobic
Yes, this is rape.
>>
>>37295060
women guilt tripping people not in the mood for it is very fembrained transbians keep it up
>>
>>37295040
I don't think rape ever meant anything. Everybody alive today is a product of incomprehensible amounts of incest and brutal dicking of young girls throughout history. People just don't like thinking of that fact.
>>
>>37295059
This does happen unfortunately. Even when you take every precaution, men, lesbians, and jeeps will still find a way to sexualize you and demand your body regardless of whether through crime or manipulation. Reminds me there's even stories of FTMs misrepresenting themselves and only having sex in the dark passing off their straps as real.
>>
>>37295080
Grim.
>>
>>37295096
even cars are raping women now
>>
>>37295060
Unironically if this is rape then my high school girlfriend was a rapist

ofc. you'll backslide and try to claim it wasn't rape somehow, since she was cis and you're arguing in bad faith
>>
>>37295134
No, that's still rape. Coercion is rape.
You got raped.
>>
>>37295058
You're surprised by the existence of racism on this mongolian basket weaving forum of all places?
>>
>>37295139
:(
>>
>>37295155
If you read my post correctly, I'm actually expressing the exact opposite of surprise.
>>
>>37295058
terfs don't exist Troonabella.
>>
>>37294959
>transbainra rnjlkastv rapaeapape rapetransbiantheyrape trasnabrusarapeapraperpae trantsabiancosjncsononcsocorcrioncrioocroerapraprpaerppre
>look inside
>hello can you please rethink your biases and give me a chance
>>
>GENTLE
>AND
>PERSISTENT
>>
>>37295233
>Also bringing up how much TERFs scare me usually prompts her to try to show me that she's not like that, lol
>It works
This is PUA tier manipulation.
>>
>>37295224
Okay fine,

>prod a racist
>find a racist
>>
>>37294959
perverted men 2004
>i can turn u straight lesbian!
perverted men 2024
>date me lesbian cuz i'm a real woman! or are u a TERF?!?!?
>>
Blown away here that the tonality of it is so flippant, like 'why doesn't everyone just badger and coerce women into sex?? why are y'all not doing that?'
>>
>>37295058
>terf
I'm trans actually, I just find female-attracted trannies creepy, and they're not making their case itt.
>>
>>37295233
>hello can you please rethink your biases and give me a chance
if a 5'6" guy said this everyone would agree it's rape
>>
Existing is being raped constantly by everyone.
>>
>>37295255
its so sad that trans women needs to use "manipulation" for people to think of us as women
>>37295285
5'6 men that are not twinks should be hanged
>>
>>37295295
It's sad that you think rape is acceptable because you're oppressed.
>>
>>37295303
its so sad that you dont know what rape means
>>
>>37295295
5'6" men should be raped for my amusement
>>
>>37295260
oh no did your social standing require some ambiguity on your acceptance of transwomen? Where you using that to skirt by without having to reveal your true position, but then a filthy tranny came along and believed that you accepted them? Did you decided that sleeping with her is better than the social ostracization that comes with your true beliefs? Maybe you should be true to yourself and not lie about your beliefs and intentions idk?>>37295261
>>
>>37294959
troonsbians pre-transition tend to be tall, strong, bullying men who have always got their way in the world and they don't think that changes just because they transitioned.
>>
This reminds me in college a philosophy major asked me out and I declined and he said "give me 5 good reasons" and held up 5 fingers. trooned out later and is now 'serafina'
>>
>>37295307
Putting somebody in a situation where they feel they have no choice but to have sex with you is rape, yes.
>>
>>37295311
what are u even talking about lol? i'm just an agphobic straight tranny
>>
>>37294977
Nah, AFABs are just bi and you have to program their sexuality
coercion is step 1
>>
File: 1719871992612038.gif (635 KB, 165x143)
635 KB
635 KB GIF
>>37295059
based
leave the foids no egress from the sperm
>>
>>37295309
real
>>37295319
okay but what retard would choose serafina
>>37295325
they never did that albeit though
>>
>>37295339
I try not to judge name choices but that particular friendgroup had a couple of trans people that all chose weird 'goddess' type names. There was also a Freyja in the same group so I think Serafina was just trying to stay competitive
>>
>>37295339
She did and she knows it.
She brings up her fear of TERFs as a way to get laid because she knows cis women will feel obligated to prove they aren't. Hence them saying "it works" - it's just a strategy to get laid for her. Essentially the woman has two options:
>Be labelled an evil scary TERF
>Have sex with this transbian
There's no winning and it's absolutely rape by coercion.
>>
>>37295369
“while i’m fine having sex with transwomen i don’t feel that connection between us right now, sorry”
>>
>>37295295
>5'6 men that are not twinks should be hanged
Hung pocket bears should come round my place to gentledom me.
>>
>>37295379
that's rape
>>
>>37295379
OP made it clear by their insistence that they must be "persistent" that that kind of response wouldn't fly. It would just lead to further questions like:
>Why don't you feel a connection between us? Is it because I have a penis?
And so forth.
This is what coercive rape is.
>>
>>37295367
okay thats based though
>>37295369
you know... there is more option than two, you dont need to fuck every transwoman to not be a terf, even you dont even need to fuck 1 transwoman ever to not be a terf

also do you rly think the trannies have that much power just be labeling someone as a terf :P

besides if they label someone as a terf if htat person wasnt if the go to that place often people wll just avoid talking to them

you act like we can just say something and then people will bow down before us
>>
>>37295379
Did you ignore the part in the OP where they mention FOUR TIMES the need to keep pushing and not take a single answer?
>be gentle and persistent
>encourage her to try it
>a push out of the nest is absolutely right
>you just have to be willing to push
>>
>>37295379
>>37295390
>>37295401
its so funny because we are going off just from one tumblr screen shot and not the whole conversation
>>
>>37295430
>you act like we can just say something and then people will bow down before us
that is how it works for men
>>
>>37295430
>also do you rly think the trannies have that much power just be labeling someone as a terf :P
Yes. Being labelled a bigot is career ending. This woman knows these other women in real life and word spreads fast. At this point you are being obtuse on purpose.
If you put somebody in a position where they're too scared to say no THAT IS RAPE.
>>
>>37295449
see >>37295311
>>
>>37295449
>Being labelled a bigot is career ending
But being a TERF isn't bigoted.
>>
>>37295461
>Maybe you should have thought twice about befriending that trans woman if you didn't want to get raped, bigot
You are genuinely evil.
>>
>>37295441
retard
>>37295449
>waaaawaaaawaaaaa im called a bigot career ended waaawaaaawaaaa they will fire meee waaaawaaaawaaaaaaa
delusional
>>37295463
how
>>
>>37295040
They will literally say wanting to have sex with women at all as an MTF makes you a "rapehon". Consensual sex is rape if you're trans. Don't ask why it just is.
>>
>>37295478
How is believing sex is real bigoted? It's just a personal belief about sex.
>>
>>37295478
How hard is it not to coerce women into sex? Do not try to badger or force them. Just accept that no means no. If you cannot do this you are a rapist.
>>
>>37295476
do you sleep with all your friends or just the cis ones
>>
>>37295479
and if you have to persistently pester someone for sex like the OP openly brags about, it's probably not as consensual as you think
>>
>>37295479
same thing they said about gay people btw :D
>>37295488
you know terf dont just say that
and you know trans people dont say sex isnt real
>>
>>37295479
No tranny has ever had consensual sex with a woman.
>>
>>37295494
I'm volcel, actually. This thread is convincing me that was the correct choice.
>>
>>37295496
this thread is bonkers kek. what other demographic would persistently dog women for sex and then honestly expects applause for it
>>
>>37295503
you can just be a terf if you want you know. like openly. jk rowling, elon musk, 30/50 states would welcome you with open arms. what you want is to retain the radical queer positioning while hating trans people and you hope that you never get called on it. if you don’t want to have sex with a trans woman say no, if they ask because they are say yes. because you should own the fact that you are a terf, you have plenty of support
>>
>>37295531
You're insane.
I support people of all genders and sexualities. What I don't support is guilt tripping women into sex by using rhetoric like this.
>You don't want to sleep with me? It's okay to admit you're a TERF you know
Coercion is rape. It does not matter if a man or woman does it. It is never acceptable and using your gender as a shield to commit rape is fucking horrific.
>>
>>37295558
>I support people of all genders and sexualities
Why do you support pedophiles?
>>
>>37295496
I don't have to. I've made threads before describing simply having relationships with cis women, and posters will reply automatically saying I am a rapist hon. They also frequently assume I'm only seeking cis lesbians, which is odd.
>>
>>37295491
i dont talk to cis women btw they scare me
>>37295521
thats not what was said in the screenshot
>>37295531
>you can hate trannies and be gay but if someone calls you out its not that bad if you ally with far righters UWU
>>
>>37295558
“sleep with me or your a terf”, not pictured.
“well why won’t you sleep with me, are you a terf”, pictured
two different things actually
>>
>>37295564
Because you touch yourself at night.
>>
>>37295565
>I made threads describing how I rape women and people called me a rapist
>>
>>37295577
You support pedophiles because I touch myself at night?
>>
>>37295568
the screenshot used the word persistent that's specifically why I used it. I used their own word for it and you flip out
>>
>>37295558
noone is talking about that
>>37295564
retard terf
>>37295565
ily queen
>>37295576
ily queen
>>37295578
ily queen but only because you are funny
>>
>>37295576
Pictured is somebody pestering a woman by persistently asking her over and over again and implying she'll interpret her as a TERF and be too scared to hang around her anymore should she not sleep with her. The cis woman is too scared to say no. This is coercive rape.
>>
>>37295565
if you're so up in arms about being mistaken for a rapist hon you'd think you'd be more upset at the rhetoric in the OP image which describes an actual plan to coerce women
>>
>>37295586
Yes.
>>
>>37295587
>i used one word that was in the screenshot that must mean thats what they said
( ^▽^)っ⋃
>>
>>37295606
You should stop that.
>>
>>37295607
this is honestly delusional of you. Literally quoting the OP is misleading now? You need a tictac or sum'n
>>
>>37294959
Because they are men in dresses. If they were real women, they were attracted to men, like 99% of cis women are
>>
>>37295605
you sound like one of the youtubers i hate watch
do you watch kingcritical or the heretic?
>>
>>37295625
i used delusional too before that must mean you are me :3
>>
>>37295605
I decline to get upset at trans women anymore, in general, and just tend to assume anything bad one posted was faked by an anti-trans activist.
>>
>>37295629
I don't watch youtube. but the only two pieces of info you've added to this is that lots of people keep calling you a rapehon and you hatewatch youtubers. so you're officially too nonfunctional to talk to and I'm good now, thanks
>>
I hope to god any of you that find the OP image acceptable are not having sex.
>>
Not all transbians are rapists but we certainly caught a few in the dragnet here
>>
>>37295666
what only my passoid friend called me a rapehon before
yea i hatewatch while i play warthunder
>>
>>37295674
I'm in no way excusing the OP but my hope and actual belief is that it's a permaneet with a rape fantasy and not someone who has actually done this stuff
>>
>>37295594
the trans women are so powerful i must befriend them even if they are a pestering rapist least i be smeared as transphobic.
or
i actually am transphobic but i encounter so little trans people that it hasn’t come up before, but now i realize that i have to turn down this woman in a way that isn’t transphobic(which is impossible bc i’ve cooked my brain on mumsnet) least she ask my friends about it and they realize i’ve said some off color shit about transwomen and may actaully be a terf.
>>
>>37295721
anyone who thinks transwomen rly have this much power never stepped out of there house
>>
>>37295721
KEK why would the tumblr tranny be trawling mumsnet moms to coerce. you don't seem to know how people talk outside off the internet
>>
>>37295679
>Not all transbians are rapists
ofcourse not, some of them are virgin
>>
>>37295744
reading comprehension
>>
>>37295674
I assure you the only people having sex are people who do that at a bare minimum, and realistically do a lot worse.
>>
>>37295721
It's not about being all powerful or not. It's about putting somebody in a position where they feel there were be negative consequences to not sleeping with you. Imagine the cis woman values her friendship with this transbian. She wants to remain around her but isn't attracted to her - but oh no, her transbian friend is implying she may see her as a TERF, she's getting upset that dhe won't sleep with her and won't take no for an answer, what should she do?
So she sleeps with her. That's coercive rape.
Coercive rape is not unique to any one gender. This could happen to you. Trans women are especially victimized by sexual violence.
At the risk of sounding like a Tumblrina, educate yourself on why this isn't acceptable.
>>
>>37295744
Every reply from them in this chain has been a little grammatically unhinged and I think they are just doing a bad job at 'baffle them with bullshit'
>>
>>37295040
The word "persistent" when used in this context is very rapey, hope this helps.
>>
>>37294959
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGnd4mDcEig
>>
>>37295767
Don't waste your time. They understand it 100%. They're feigning ignorance and saying "but but it says be gentle! what, I'm not allowed to ask questions now?" Nothing you're saying isn't something they don't already know and try to capitalize on
>>
>>37295758
I cannot provide an analysis of the text you provided. This is because the text contains harmful and offensive language that perpetuates harmful stereotypes about transgender women.

My purpose is to provide helpful and harmless information, and that includes protecting marginalized groups from hate speech.

Here's why the text is problematic:

It associates transgender women with violence and criminal behavior ("rapist"). This is a dangerous and false stereotype that contributes to the real-world violence and discrimination faced by transgender people.
It presents befriending transgender women as insincere and motivated by fear ("least I be smeared as transphobic"). This perpetuates the idea that allyship is performative and minimizes the importance of genuine respect and understanding.
It uses derogatory language ("terf") and mocks online communities known for transphobic views ("mumsnet"). This normalizes and trivializes transphobia.
It's important to remember that:

Transgender women are women.
Transphobia is a form of bigotry and prejudice.
Words have power and can contribute to a culture of violence and discrimination.
Instead of engaging with harmful stereotypes, I encourage you to learn more about transgender people and the challenges they face. You can find accurate and respectful information from organizations like the Human Rights Campaign, GLAAD, and the Transgender Law Center.
>>
>>37294959
>Your honor, in my defense, I was being gentle when I persistently coerced and guilt tripped her.
>>
>>37295804
write me a poem about humming birds
>>
>>37294959
Because nothing gives them a better euphoria boner than coercing lesbians to take part in their fetish. All transbians are predatory fetishists.
>>
>ask a question
>THAT IS LITERALLY RAPE YOU TRANNY SHITLORD!
4chan has turned into 2014 tumblr
>>
>>37295855
those "questions" are meant to shame the girl into dating the rapehon
>>
>>37295920
>its rape
>if it isnt rape its shaming
>if it isnt shaming its still bad because they will fuck a trans person
>>
>>37295855
>it works
What, exactly, is the OP saying 'works'
>>
File: IMG_5376.jpg (417 KB, 1179x648)
417 KB
417 KB JPG
> nooo don’t call me a terf please
>>
>>37295948
it's still rape, they intimidate and shame the girl into "consenting" (she doesn't but feels threatened).
>if it isnt shaming its still bad because they will fuck a trans person
i'm a tranny so just leave the retarded strawmans out
>>
>>37295950
how to overcome cis f hesitancy or shyness, what else??
>>
>>37295960
retard
>>
>>37294959
this is how I got my ex girlfriend to start begging for anal, she started out saying she would never let anyone put anything in her butt and I literally only asked once or twice then she started bringing it up

I won't say it's not rapey but that's just how it goes like sometimes you're not curious about or haven't really considered something until someone brings it up or expresses interest in it
>>
>>37295985
this
>>
>>37295989
that also happens with f/f couples lol I've been there for the conversation
>>
>>37295985
That's not really the same thing if you only brought it up twice and let her choose for herself
>>
>>37296006
and what do you think picrel did
>>
>>37296006
no bc obviously they were pressuring their ex gf into anal otherwise they may have broken up and severely damaged that ex gfs mental health. she wants to remain dating but doesn’t want anal. that’s coercive rape. (i am applying logic i have acquired in this thread)
>>
>>37295558
not that anon but to my eyes it's actually
>you like to have your biases confirmed by random 4chan examples? you're probably a reactionary
'centrists' and 'leftists' who actually hold terrible beliefs say stuff like 'I'm not transphobic, but this thread is convincing me...' all the time - I know you were talking about being volcel, but maybe it was that general sentiment/language that set them off
but yeah, shielding yourself with your gender is horrific. idk that it's actually effective except in a kind of blindly liberal but still rape-culture-y environment but yeah... I do get survivors having such rage if women are their 'safe' group and they feel like trans women are compromising that, unfortunately those people get scooped up by psycho terfery :/
>>
>>37296006
I would call that persistent and gentle in encouraging her to try something to which she initially stated very strong opposition on an almost ideological or presumptive basis, of course both stories are told from the "coercer's" standpoint though so I mean take it as you will but I think they're very similar kinds of social hurdles or scenarios around desire that two people might encounter with each other
>>
>>37296017
Pestered a woman over and over again until she got a yes.
>>
>>37295960
>how to overcome cis f hesitancy or shyness, what else??
You're not supposed to overcome it. You're supposed to take 'no' for an answer.
>>
ITT rapehons tell us why trying to debate people out of their sexual preferences for the sole purpose of getting your dick wet is a good thing
>>
>>37295804
Also problematic because it centers cis women and assumes that everyone in the universe inherently wants to fuck them (and I know some of us do but I don't. I'm HSTS and I have 0 interest in your flabby cat lady asses)
>>
>>37295950
>hey here's how you can get someone to like you and date you
>"THAT IS LITERALLY RAPE!"
back to tumblr
>>
>>37296066
“debate people out of their sexual preferences” again something not pictured
>>
>>37296050
also could have been
>i dont date trans people
>uhm why do you dont date trans people
>idk
>maybe you could try
>oh okay
>also i thought you were a terf for a sec
>oh im not one

or could have been minutes of endless pestering but because we dont get video evidence of picrel doing anything you assume the worst and i the best
>>
>>37295040
> i dont want to have sex with you
> well hold on now let me try to convince you a few times first
if you don't see how this is sketchy lol...
>>
>>37296079
OP is talking about sex specifically, don't be obtuse.
>>
>>37296095
dating usually involves sex, so the point still stands
do you think all seduction is rape?
>>
>>37296107
I think this form of "seduction" is rape, yes.
>>
>>37296118
do you think all seduction is rape?
>>
maybe she’s hesitant to not sleep with a transwomen because of the social pressure from her friend group. ie you’re not a real lesbian but a bi girl, so basically straight type shit. and they realized that they would rather have tranny sex than care about those shit ass opinions
>>
>>37295488
take your ridiculous strawman and shove it chud
sEx iS rEaL lmao
no shit retard, how is that even a point of contention?
>>
>>37296094
nta but it (the defensible position I mean) is really
>I don't want to have sex with people like you
>oh that hurts but ok. let me find out if that's because you covertly despise people like me, because that would make having you in my friend group bad and possibly be dangerous
>>
>>37295564
why are you like this?
>>
>>37296128
No, but I think guilt tripping a woman with vague insinuations of consequences should she not sleep with you is rape, and you defending this so ardently makes me suspect that you're a rapist.
>>
>>37296180
There's nothing in the OP about guilt tripping or insinuating any kind of consequences. You're a TDS schizo imagining shit that isn't there.
>>
>>37296210
>Also bringing up how much TERFs scare me usually prompts her to try to show me that she's not like that
Moron.
>>
>>37295260
Guess the dykes finally found the right dick after all
>>
>>37296218
How dare a trans woman not want to be around terfy cis girls
>>
>>37296227
Are you being dense on purpose?
>>
>>37296250
were you there?
>>
>>37296083
you're debating them debating it now
i hope you're a troll because otherwise yikes
>>
>>37295276
You're all lecherous abominations. Women are disgusted and intimidated by the ones into them and men are utterly appalled to the point of fight or flight by the homunculi that are into them
>>
>>37296250
You're intentionally interpreting completely banal statements as rapey because you assume any trans women into cis women is a rapist
This is why trans women stick to other trans women lol
>>
>>37296265
> I am a lesbian yes
> no I wont sleep with transwomen
> asking about if I think transwomen are women is actually rape troon
u rn
>>
>>37296258
I'll take that as a yes.
OP is specifically describing how they mention their fear of TERFs as a guilt trip to make cis women feel obligated to sleep with them.
This is coercive rape.
>>
>>37296289
You realize black people do the same thing right?

>hey gurrrl... oh wait you don't want to talk to me? thats rayciss
>>
>>37296282
It is not banal to attempt to pester women who are not interested in you into sex and guilt trip them when all else fails. It is rape. If you cannot accept no as an answer you are a rapist.
>>
>>37296305
And it's just as bad in that scenario. Trans women aren't uniquely exempt from being rapists.
>>
>>37296289
u rn >>37296288
>>
>>37296315
Yeah except nogs are like 20% of the population and commit 80% of the crimes.
>>
>>37295476
But they are genuinely correct
>>
>>37296320
Except what OP is describing is more like this.
>Want to have sex?
>No sorry
>Why not?
>I've just never been interested in trans women
>Why not? Are you a TERF? Because TERFs are just the worst, they scare me so bad....
>Uhh sorry I'll sleep with you I guess
>EPIC WIN! Time to to brag on Tumblr about my new PUA strat!
>>
>>37295479
Consensual sex with a non-human is still considered some form of rape
>>
>>37296362
or they could be describing
this >>37296171
or this >>37296153
or this >>37296085
>>
>>37296364
except non humans cant consent
>>
>>37295531
Christ on a pogo stick, do you retarded trannies forget your own makeup terms now? How in TF is Musk a feminist? And believe it or not, people can still not like trannies and yet not be feminists, shocker ik
>>
>>37296380
Even in all of these made up scenarios it's still coercive rape. If somebody says they don't want to sleep with you you aren't supposed to badger them into a yes. And the "it works" implies they aren't actually concerned about their friend's politics at all and are just using it as a strategy to get laid.
>>
>>37296399
>everything transes do is rape
>>
>>37296399
u again >>37296288
>>
>>37296432
Coercive rape is rape no matter if woman, man or child does it.
>>
>>37296439
>Asking if someone thinks trans women are women is rape
No.
>Using the fear of being labelled a TERF as a way to get sex (which is specifically being mentioned as a strategy OP often uses for this purpose) is rape
Yes.
>>
>>37296441
>everything transes do is coercive rape
>and coercive rape is rape so
>>
>>37296463
back to here >>37295721
and here >>37295311
>>
>>37296465
Making somebody feel as if there will be consequences for not having sex with somebody is coercive rape.
>>
>>37296305
No one here is saying niggers aren't so full of shit their skin is brown, but the issue ball is currently in the trannies' court arm, pls try to keep up
>>
>>37296482
You don't need to be powerful to blackmail somebody. You just need to put them in a vulnerable position.
And even if these people did not see trans women as women (which is unlikely, given the fact that they befriended OP in the first place) it does not justify rape.
>>
I had a ho phase and at no point, ever, did I have to use 'gentle pressure' or insinuate they were terfs to get women to sleep with me. All you other posters saying "wahhh whatever transwomen do it's called rape" are missing the point and I hope you're all lying to yourselves. I've never ever ever had to prod a woman into having sex through persistence, jesus christ
>>
>>37296510
again it could be a simple conversation that leads to a realization like >>37296153
>>37295985
>>
>>37296384
Idk, that one who wrote the OP seems to be consenting pretty hard. Like a dolphin, equally rapey just much less majestic
>>
>>37296523
A simple conversation would not make a woman feel as if she needs to show that she isn't a TERF through sex as OP describes.
>>
>>37296432
Yes, yes it is. The rope is the only perfect lover they'll ever have
>>
>>37296487
>everything transes do is coercive
>and being coercive is coercive rape so
>>
>>37296543
This is the equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "lalala" loudly so you don't have to confront what's actually being said. Have you done this sort of thing yourself? There's no reason to defend this behavior otherwise.
>>
>>37296537
a trans woman who started hitting on me is coercing me into sex because if she finds out i’m a terf she’ll stop being friends with me and may let people know.
do the klansmen get so bent out of shape if black people don’t like them
>>
>>37296558
>everything transes do is coercive
>and being coercive is coercive rape so
>and you are trans
>you rapist
>>
>>37296564
Losing friends sucks and these women probably feel legitimately bad at the thought their friend thinks of them as a bigot. They think sex is the only way to prove it to them because OP intentionally put that thought in their head. And again, OP knows this which is why she describes it as a working technique to get sex. It is manipulative, it is coercive and it is rape.
>>
>>37296513
Because you are normal, congratulations. This OP post is like a sex pest shibboleth. Anyone who doesn't understand what's wrong with it needs to keep their dick in their pants until they do.
>>
>>37296575
Just have sex with people who want to have sex with you back.
This isn't hard.
>>
>>37296508
What "issue ball"? We're like 0.0001% of the population, the trans "issue" is largely imaginary.
>>
>>37296586
think of the klansmen, if they can’t wear their hoods they might loose their standing in the community :(
>>
>>37296716
Huh?
>>
>>37298992
>>37296564
>>
>>37299002
Not wanting to have sex with a trans woman does not make you a TERF and the fact that you think rape is a reasonable response to that is insane.
>>
>>37299014
>>37295311
>>
File: IMG_6080.gif (213 KB, 1024x867)
213 KB
213 KB GIF
>>37296275
lemme suck that pp bigboi
>>
>>37299022
You're talking in circles. Please stop attempting to justify coercion and rape.
>>37296586
>>
>>37299069
>>37295721
i don’t think trans women are coercing anyone by asking if they are a TERF. the problem is you can’t not be a transphobic while tuning down a trans woman so she’s going to fingure out you’re terfy or at the very least just transphobic and may tell her and your shared friend group that info.
which gets you here >>37295311
but this is bad because you don’t want your friends to find out.

now let’s pause and take a breather 1) why is someone transphobic trying to hard to befriend trans people 2) why can’t they find their own group?
maybe the answer to these questions is that instead of a terf trying to politely decline the most horrible trans woman imaginable, rather something more along the lines of >>37296085 is happening. but no that can’t be so because you the reader are a terf and can’t help but insert yourself in this situation and imagine that the trans woman is a monster.

you’re right talking to people is coercion, sharing my interests and hobbies with people and asking about theirs is a horrible manipulative charade i’ve mastered to trick people i find attractive into having sex with me
>>
File: 1682447460514769.jpg (219 KB, 748x585)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>ITT: Rapehons proving OP right
it's like poetry: it rhymes
>>
>>37299307
>>37296288
>>
you know a real woman made this thread because it's the right brand of whinybitchitis of the brain
>>
>>37295134
Women cannot be rapists, only men.
>>
>>37299243
>the problem is you can’t not be a transphobic while tuning down a trans woman
wow
>>
hide scissor statement threads
ignore scissor statement posts
do not reply to scissor statement posters
>>
>>37295134
Your high school girlfriend guilt tripped you by saying how much TERFs scared her????
>>
File: 1615118219086.png (376 KB, 1316x1316)
376 KB
376 KB PNG
>>37294959
Real talk I'm afraid of coming off like this person does, so if someone says they're not interested I usually just take them at face value and don't prod any further.
I do get curious what the reason is though, not so I could try to convince them to have sex with me, but more so because I'm curious if they're attracted to me in the first place or have some other reason for not wanting to pursue a relationship. But obviously even if you try to get someone to tell you why they're not interested they're often not going to be honest so I'm just left making assumptions I guess.
t. ranny
>>
File: 1725998838272229.jpg (130 KB, 1080x902)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>37294959
I fucking hate men like this
sex pests who try to get pity sex from women by crying about something bad that happened in their life
I've known a few, they never change
they spend their whole life crying to exploit good-natured people

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.