[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1676264035056911.jpg (2.18 MB, 3024x4032)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB JPG
How do chasers handle having a gf with dick and balls.
>>
>>37295361
This is a cis woman
>>
>>37295368
Imagine holding your cock like that
>>
>>37295361
With their hands and mouth
>>
>>37295361
By sucking it
>>
>>37295361
Honest answer. It's difficult. I'm bisexual and I know how to handle both dick and pussy and enjoy both.
If they are fine with getting their dick handled, I'll do whatever they like, teasing, rubbing, sucking, frotting, etc.

But if they don't thats somewhat of a problem, because you are missing a very big part of sex. I don't eat ass, and anyway anything involving anal requires prep. Both penile and vaginal you can easily stimulate with hands or oraly which gives easy access to lots of pleasure, which you are completely missing if they don't want you to touch it.

I always found sex with trans women who were very dysphoric therefore a bit lacking. That said, it's not like a deal breaker or anything, just a bit annoying
>>
>>37295368
I don't know why you guys always correct people on this. It's a hot picture, let people imagine.
>>
>>37295612
a girl with a strapon and a girl with a dick and balls are two different things
the only way I'd ever let a girl fuck me with a strapon is to satisfy a draenei futa fetish
>>
File: GCzE7FJXkAAF7R7.jpg (30 KB, 734x355)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>37295361
just treat me like u treat any other gf
>>
>>37295661
Why would I date a tranny if I had to treat you like any other girl? The whole selling point of trannies is that I don't need to do all the fuzz for you I'd have to do with a real women
>>
>>37295361
>How do they handle it
Carefully and with oil probably.
>>
>>37295711
how are u even straight if u just want an agp twinkhon who acts like a guy?
>>
>>37295739
It's not like I want a guy, I just hate women and want a women whose not like most women
>>
>>37295771
why do u hate women?
>>
>>37295361
Suckable
Gluckable
Delish testicles
>>
>>37295361
>How do we handle it
By sucking it daily like a good boy
>>
>>37295786
I just hate the social dynamic between men and women. With trannies I can just be myself, with cis women I always feel like I need to pretend to be someone I am not. Hard to describe but there are certain expectations about behavior that trans women don't have
>>
>>37295820
i mean ur kinda generalizing 2 groups in a retarded way rn and i still don't get why u hate women. do u hate having to be caring and protective or something?
>>
>>37295482
>>37295526
(checking) Yes, that's correct.
>>
>>37295771
I don't hate women but I'm right where you are.
>>
>>37295835
No, infact it's what I really like about trans girls, they appreciate being protective and caring so much more.

It's also not that I hate cis women, I hate dating cis women. It's probably more an autism thing than anything else but there are so many expectations on how to behave on a date which drive me insane

With trans girls it's very easy going. And yes maybe I generalize, but I've been on dozens of dates this year with cis women and on like 4 with trans women and even the worst of the 4 trans dates was heaps better than the best of the cis dates
>>
However she wants.
If I only get to see it flap around, I'm fine with that, I find that hot enough. If she wants me doing things to it, that's hot too.
>>
>>37295808
>By sucking it ON-DEMAND like a good boy
>>
>>37295652
OK, but let people imagine she has a dick and balls.
>>
>>37295904
do you think there's some shortage of women on the internet posting their dick and balls? you need to adulterate the supply?
>>
>>37295892
>It's probably more an autism thing than anything else
do u have autistic interests that most people don't have? cuz then i get it a lot of trannies have those interests too
>>
>>37295361
It's two gay men one feminine one masculine if they think they're really dating a woman I won't date them because it's too much of a fantasy and I like being a male sexually
>>
>>37295361
what do you mean handle, there isn't really anything special about it in your daily life lol
>>
>>37295361
I straight up just had two guys just put my dick in their mouths without even asking me so I guess that's just what happens
>>
>>37295949
Yeah but it's not just interests it's the way they engage with interests. What I observed with many trans girls is that even if they don't share an interest they often share enthusiasm for an interest. So when I start autistically rambling about formal verification of programming languages, even if she does not know what I'm talking about they like hearing about it to a detail where every normie just has her eyes glazing.

With cis girls you talk about one topic like 3 sentences max before the topic changes. Never going into detail about anything. This drives me crazy
>>
>>37296007
>even if she does not know what I'm talking about they like hearing about it to a detail
pretty sure a lot of cis girls are also like this, it's just cute when a guy rambles about his interests
>>
>>37295892
>It's probably more an autism thing
It's simple math, around 2% of the population is neurodivergent, while around 50% of the trans population is. The trans population is 1% of the total, so 1/4 of all neurodivergent people are trans.

If you are an autist and want to date another autist, dating a trans women is just statistically the best strategy
>>
By putting it in a little sissy cage and using her hole like a good girl is supposed to, clearly.
>>
>>37295361
better to have them complete than with leakage, also fucking neovaginas is fucking disgusting, i'm not into bsdm so i rather not go around fucking open wounds.
>>
>>37295368
Proof? Link?
>>
>>37295361
that person have XX chromosomes

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.